A Welders Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers

I knew in Chicago that meant the mob, serious people that do not take no for an answer. I nodded letting her know I knew what she meant.

"The abuse was infrequent physically, but mentally it only got worse. I was a prisoner in my own house. One day the loan sharks came to the house looking for him, he had slipped out before they arrived. Finding me they sent him a message of what he could expect if he did not pay up. I could not see out of one eye for a week. He was able to hideout for awhile then he did something that really pissed them off. He and Rex ripped off a train car of merchandise hoping to sell it to pay off the loan."

"Problem is the train car belonged to one of the mob's legit businesses. Now he had the cops after him also. They came here looking for him, of course I had nowhere to go so they found me here. I was his wife he knew they could not force me to testify against him, and I knew that. But I was afraid so told the cops where to find him, hoping they would protect him from the mob." Robin hesitated, tears running down her cheeks.

"After all I had been through, I was still trying to protect him, I thought I still loved him, I thought I was helping him. David you have to believe me, I really thought I was going to help!"

Robin was sobbing now I pulled her close trying to comfort her I pulled down the street onto the main road and stopped at a fast food restaurant. I brought out a couple of sodas and we sat on the benches out front my arm around her. We sat in silence for a good period of time.

"Are you ok, do you want to go back to the hotel?" I finally asked.

"No we have one more place I need to take you." Robin kissed my cheek. "Then you will know..."

Back in the car we drove back into the city. Robin had me pull up to the county jail.

"They brought him here eventually, he was going to serve time that he knew. He had nothing to offer, no one to snitch on. Then one day he was in the exercise yard, another inmate attacked him stabbing him. He died in the yard on the other side of that wall. Some say it was the mob, some say it was another payback from before, some say his smart mouth was his down fall. The truth is I killed him, I told the cops where to find him. David I am the person that killed your father! I did not hold the knife but I was the one that put him there."

I tried to say something but Robin stopped me.

"The day I found out I cried. Can you believe it? Thirteen years of pain and abuse and I was crying for him. Oh David I was such a fool. The next few days I was just numb. I had never been free for the whole time we were together. I didn't know where to go or what to do. Were they going to come looking for me next? I had no money no home, I was afraid to call my parents thinking they might come looking for you or maybe them."

"What about Rex, did he help you?" Ever since his name was brought up I thought back to the night at the football field.

"NO! Rex was bad news, he is insane. He hurt people bad, he liked it....." Robin looked at me then she stopped talking realizing what she was saying. I did not let her know what I was thinking.

"Then who did help?" I asked. "Rachel?"

"In a way but it was her parents that actually did the most. They had always blamed me for their son's lifestyle. He had everyone convinced he was this saint. But after Rachel returned and on the few times they saw us together they started to understand. Your Grandfather Ed sent me some money and I took a bus to St Louis there a cousin picked me up and then I got on train to Atlanta, from there I caught another bus to DC. They came and picked me up driving all night to meet me when the bus unloaded. I stayed with them until I finished getting my degree at a nearby college."

"I then met Darin Masters and soon we were married and moved to town. Then the house came up at auction. We bought it paying cash. Then he was indicted, I never really loved him, and deep down I know he didn't love me. He agreed to give me the house if I would not testify against him. I agreed as long as we divorced when it was over. It turns out the bank did not want the publicity so they basically fired him and let him go just to keep it all under wraps."

We were still setting on a bus stop bench outside the jail when she finished. Robin put something in my hand closing hers around mine.

"I have thought about it David, I do not deserve this. I have lied to you, I am not the person you think I am. I have tried to make up for it but, I have deceived you for too long." Robin was crying again, she looked away from me.

I opened my hand and in it were her wedding rings. I wanted to shout out but for once I was able to control my emotions long enough to understand what I did next would affect my life from here on. Robin pulled her hands from my opened hand, she read my hesitation as confirmation of her decision. I waited longer just to make sure I knew what I wanted to do, I only had one chance at this, it might not be perfect but at least I would try. I took a knee right there on the street where she sat. People were walking by left by and right. Many stopped as they saw what I was doing.

"Robin Nichols." I turned her to face me once again. She looked a mess her makeup streaking, her eyes red, her face dripping in tears. Holding up the ring she handed me.

"Robin, will you marry me?"

The passerby's oblivious to what was really going on all waited to hear her answer.

"Oh David, YES, yes, yes, yes..." I picked her up and kissed her right there on the curb. A round of applause rang out as the people continued on their journey. We stood for a few more minutes just to hold each other. Robin held her hand for me to slip the rings back where they belonged.

"Mother if you ever take those rings off again I will tan your hide" I glared at her.

"Yes dear I understand!" Robin squeezed my hand letting me know she understood the meaning of my words. Then she winked at me. "Promise?"

I walked her to the car holding the door for her I spanked her ass cheek firmly.

"You will have to do better than that!" She teased as she sat down before I could repeat it.

I entered the car she leaned closer to kiss me. As I drove back to the hotel Robin was quiet but I could tell the weight had been lifted. I myself had plenty to think about. We arrived back at the hotel and entered our room. It was around three so I decided to call the kids myself today. Robin was in the bathroom as I called. Chad answered he was happy to hear from us, but in his typical humor he acted as if it was no big deal if I called. Then he deadpanned asking if he need to find a new place to sleep, or if we planned putting on an addition? Soon Blair was on the phone yelling at Chad for his sick jokes as she called them.

"Is mom there?" She asked.

"She is indisposed, should I have her call you back?" I replied.

"Dad are you treating her nice, you know romantically? Blair was dying for details. She was so excited about the wedding.

"Well honey I think it is best you ask her, besides I do not think that is an appropriate question for a teenager to her parents.

"Oh dad I knew you would be no help. Have mom call me when she can." We chatted about school and such before we hung up.

Robin came back into the room wearing just a robe and sinful smile.

"Do we have time for some honeymoon activities? Robin questioned.

"Always!" I answered "What do you have in mind?"

Robin dropped her robe and turned bending over the back of the desk chair. In her ass was a black butt plug. I had read about them but never saw one before.

"I was hoping your wife would get a chance to experience the magnificent feeling in her ass your mother told me so much about!"

I wasted no time stripping down, I pumped my rock hard cock into her pussy several times the pressure of the butt plug increasing my desire. Pulling out my well lubed cock I removed the butt plug and slipped my hard-on inside her well lubed ass.

"Yes darling that is where you belong. I love knowing you are the only one ever to be in my ass. Your cock is so big and long it fills me up darling. Fuck me David fuck your wife's ass like the first time you made love to me!"

I reached around and gripped her tits pulling on her nipples. I knew this would drive her crazy and it did. Picking her up to get a better position I walked to the other side of the chair with her impaled on my rod. Placing her knees on the chair to help support her weight she leaned back against my chest. With minor adjustments we were able to find a position where I could thrust my hips to fuck her ass and at the same time have our hands free. While I pinching her nipples Robin let her hands drop down to her pussy tugging her lips and fingering her hole. I whispered in her ear.

"Mrs. Nichols your husband loves your ass, he loves your tits he loves your hot pussy. But most of all he loves you. Now hurry up and cum before he fills your ass, he can't wait much longer!"

"Mr. Nichols you cum whenever you want because after dinner my ass is off limits. I want you in my mouth and my pussy until I can't walk. Now stop stalling and fuck me!"

True to my word I filled her ass just as she started her own orgasm. We took a long shower continuing to pleasure each other, except Robin would not let me cum.

I had reservations at Bob Chinn's Crab House outside of Chicago, it was a long drive but well worth the trip. I had heard it serves more people than all but a couple places in the country. Robin was wearing a simple blouse with no bra teasing me with her swaying tits the whole night. She wore another skirt with a second set of stockings and garters in combination with stylish heels. I wore a polo shirt and a pair of khaki shorts with Dockers. It was all I could do not to keep her in the room and blow off dinner. The night was perfect the mood was electric the events of the last two days were behind us now.

Dinner was delicious Robin and I talked about our plans for the rest of the trip. We had scheduled several more days in town but I could tell Robin was looking to leave sooner than later. I had hoped to visit the German submarine U-505 located in Chicago at the Museum of Science & Industry. Robin was happy to oblige if I let her take me out to dinner.

Back at the hotel we took turns removing the others clothes. When we were finally both completely naked Robin dropped to her knees and proceeded to give me one of her fantastic blowjobs. Already aroused from earlier and looking forward to returning the favor I let myself enjoy the experience without holding back. It took awhile but soon I was ready to erupt. I tried to pump her face harder but at the last moment Robin pulled my cock free and aimed it over her face and chest.

"Nooooo....!" I cried out! Rope after gooey rope spilled over her.

Robin's whole upper body was coated.

"I have always wanted to do that!" Robin squealed in delight. "That is so, so disgusting!"

Robin was wiping her face with a finger sucking it clean. Then she jumped up her arms around my neck her legs around my waist smearing my cum across my chest with hers.

"Mr. Nichols I think you have done a perfect job of marking your territory!" She squealed again. Robin tried to kiss me but I turned my head. "Still not fond of your own man juice I see! Well let's go clean this up because I want you sucking my tits all night long!"

I actually ate her out before we showered and then after I mounted her missionary style and fucked her. Rolling over she fucked me while I sucked her tits bringing her to several orgasms. Remembering the other day we even folded her pussy lips inside her pussy and shoved my cock in between them making Robin groan in pleasure, it worked for awhile but they slipped out following my cock as we stroked each other. We were quite worked up when I finally filled her pussy with my second blast of the night.

We lay together caressing and professing our love for each other. Robin rolled on top then lifted herself so I could suckle on her tits. The nipple grew long and firm her excitement started to arouse me once again. When I was hard again Robin impaled herself on me one more time. Trying to sink all the way to the base of my cock her I could see her discomfort. The fact is I was just too long for her pussy. One reason I enjoyed her ass was I could let loose. Her pussy was tight but her petite frame suggested that maybe she could not take me all the way. Robin wiggled her pussy and tilted her pelvis. She put her hand over my mouth before I could say anything. I could feel the resistance as she continued to stretch her vagina then I felt her touch my pubic bone. Stopping for just a moment she lay down on me letting out a long sigh.

"Exquisite David. Don't move just let me get use to this. I could feel her relax and the pressure on my cock gradually diminished. We lay there I was hard as a rock she moved so very slightly.

"Is that what he wants, all of my pussy?" She hissed. I moaned in response as she pressed back down her face telling me what my cock new, she wanted more.

"Is that what your pussy wants all of my cock?" I teased her. She worked me a few more times each stroke pushing tighter against me. She exhaled then hugged me tight.

"I love you David!" Robin raised up just enough to look me in the eyes, still pressing her cunt hard against me. Her nipples hanging down just brushing the hair on my chest. Then I asked her something I needed to know.

"When did you know?" I was serious and she seemed to know it.

"From the moment you left the place you are in now" Robin replied pushing down harder.

"Not that, this." I reached up and pulled her hand with the rings on.

"David falling in love with you is something I never saw coming! I am still pinching myself making sure it is not a dream. This is another story!" Robin slowly stroked my cock several times, I let out a soft moan for each stroke. "The day on the porch when I caught you staring at me was the first time I fantasized about making love to you. You were so coy and funny my pussy was so wet. The time after Star left and you let me suck you off, then you ate my pussy like no man ever has. The first time you let me fuck you I knew you might let me be your lover. Marriage, David this is beyond my wildest dreams."

"I am glad you feel that way because I feel the same about you!" I replied.

"Good now roll me over and fuck my pussy with no mercy it is finally stretched enough to take all of you." Robin demanded.

Like a good husband I did as she asked and filled her cunt until our pelvises smacked together. Robin winced a couple of times as I bottomed out but that seemed only to make her more excited. When she squeezed her tits pulling the nipples it put her over the edge and started my own cascading release. Rolling over again Robin lay on top as we kissed for several minutes. I loved the feel of her nipples on my chest, and now my cum seeping from her pussy on my abdomen. Robin rested her head on my chest.

"How about you?" She looked up and asked.

"The first time was at the funeral, the very first time I saw you. You were so beautiful, I hoped you were Rachel, but I knew in my heart it was you. You thought I walked out the door because I was mad, and I was, but I was also afraid. The day on the porch and then in the rooms as we painted was a turning point for me as well. When you removed your bra I knew you were not teasing me, you wanted me to want you, and I did. After Star went home and I ate your pussy I wanted you to know how I felt. After that all I could think about was being with you. "

"I am so glad you did and about this?" she held up her hand.

"I wanted you for myself, not just in my bed but beside me, with me, for the entire world to see. I just could not see how it would work. Then Mr. Clark intervened. He knew all about us he convinced me not to let you get away. He let me know that if we dared it could be done. After that I knew we were meant to be together."

I hesitated for a moment, something I said just clicked in my brain. Then filing it away I kissed Robin.

Robin and I took a cab to the museum and spent the day viewing the exhibits. Compared to the previous days the mood was upbeat and happy. Robin laughed as I cracked jokes. She caught me off guard comparing my sense of humor with Chad's reminding me the apple does not fall far from the tree. We teased each other over almost everything Robin getting the upper hand. It was mid week I had the feeling Robin was ready to head home, she missed the kids, something I would like also.

"What would you like to do tomorrow?" I figured I would broach the subject first.

"What would you like to do?" Robin asked as we headed back to the hotel.

"We could go for a drive. See some sights. We could fly home early, get the kid's and take them someplace? As long as I am with you it really doesn't matter to me." I kissed her the cab driver smiling.

"David, I have a question to ask you but do not want you to get upset." Robin looked at me, I took her hand and nodded for her to continue."I haven't heard you talk much of Kim since you came to the house. Some day Chad and Blair are going to become curious. Then there are the grandparents, it is really not fair for them to be left out."

Robin looked to gauge my reaction.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked not sure what she was thinking.

"Could you show me the base, where you met Kim? Maybe meet her parents." Robin was whispering now, she hesitated but I knew there was more.

"You want to meet Kim don't you?" I could see I hit a nerve, she tried to hide it but didn't succeed. It only made sense, she was right, better to find out how this would play out now than in the future. Kim's parents I had met several times of course, they were much older, Kim being born when her mom was almost forty. Her parents never seemed particularly interested in Chad and Blair, friendly but aloof. As for Kim I had not heard much about her since the divorce. When I returned to be discharged I did talk to a few old buddies, there were rumors of course but no real facts.

"We could do that, not sure how to find Kim but I am sure her parents are still living in the same place. If you are up to it I say we do it."

That night we had dinner at a quaint cafe not far from the hotel returning to our room for a replay from the night before.

From the hotel I changed our flight for early the next day, called the base to get access and called Ben Kim's dad. We flew back to the airport where I left my truck near home and decided to drive from there. We could have stopped to see the kids but thought better of it knowing we would not want to leave them once we arrived. By noon we were in the truck heading down the coast. It was an eight hour drive but I decided to take our time making stops along the way at antique shops and hole-in-the wall restaurants. We found a very nice bed and breakfast for the first nights stay.

I called and received permission to tour the base the next day escorted by a Petty Officer 2nd Class. Robin was impressed with the whole operation, not so much for the barracks. Leaving the base I took her to the apartment we moved to when Chad was four. The friends that helped watch the kids had all been transferred or no longer in the service, the daycare had moved to a larger location. That night we ate at a great crab shack right on the ocean shore.

The next morning we drove the sixty miles or so inland to Kim's parents house. I had called again the day before talking to Ben letting him know we would be stopping by. Ben and Betty Robinson were throwback parents from the rural parts of the country. They lived in the same house they moved into when they got married. The house was covered with asphalt shingles a rusty tin roof covered in shade from the large trees surrounding the home. Set back from the dirt road with a shed leaning to one side in the corner of the lot. An old truck in the yard stood silent parked in the same place I last saw it years ago. Undoubtedly the place it last ran. It was the kind of place you would expect to see a still hidden in the woods out back.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers