All Comments on 'A Welders Tale Ch. 04: Conclusion'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing Story

I have never commented on a story here before but your series was the best I have ever read on this site. If it was a book I would have bought it. Beautifully written and engaging. Thank you.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Great ending to an equally great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great touching story

If this is retold from real life what a fantastic loving family. As far as grounds given for the divorce of Robin & David they were never really married, were they ? The family moved away from the town so he could then marry Blair who was not really his child. One of the best touching yet humerous stories I have read in a long time. The only thing I noticed were the odd misspelling and missing words as well as some words twice.

maxx308maxx308about 9 years ago
Thank You

One or the best I have had the pleasure to read here.

bigrednotbigrednotabout 9 years ago

Like a great book you can't put down, I was hooked. Read all 4 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore the detractors

Lovely story; complex and emotional interesting. One error I notice you making in several of your stories is 'allot'. It is actually two words - a lot. Minor grammar errors aside you are a good writer in that you write characters well.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved your story it was quite naughty and so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

This story was amazing i read all chapters non stop. Masterfully told

Budson1962Budson1962about 8 years ago
Great story

What an amazing story kept me rivited thru all chapters right to the end very emotional.

taco1085taco1085almost 8 years ago
i am sorry

I am sorry this story had to end, thank you for writing it. there was so many twists and turns and I loved every bit of it. there was so much passion and love and suspense. I knew when i was reading and the exchanged looks the twins were his. i was trying to figure out where the little girl came from, when you had said kim and he had the boy and he did not say anything about her being born. that was surprising and a great twist. I was right, and i wish sparky had not died but in the end it worked out for Robin and Rachael's love..... thank you for a great read....

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Hall of Fame Story

Wow, what a rollercoaster ride, emotional, sexy, erotic and a sort of happy ending. A tear jerker too. Certainly ticks all my boxes.

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Amazing

Wow. That was absolutely incredible!! The only thing I would have liked to see was a clearer understanding of what happened to rex...how he found robin...and towards the end...man when robin was stepping down that broke my heart...but at the same time..David shared robin so selflessly for years...and they spent so much time manipulating and lying to him...they should have offered him a 3 for 1 weekend orgy with Rachel as well...he deserved that at least.

But I'm so glad robin made it back...you had me going thinking she'd never return.

Great story...an absolute magnum opus..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True or not

I don't know how much of this is true or just artistic license, but either way, you are a wonderful storyteller. I could sometimes feel the emotions running between the main players, but like some of the other comments, I wish the story did not have to end and if it was all true, my best wishes to all the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Highs and lows

This story will take you through a journey of many emotions

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

What a wonderful story, I laughed, I cried, but I wanted to smile through the whole thing. Thanks for writing this. Hope to see more stories like this from the writer.

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago

Wow. These stories are so amazing. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you.

IWillNotSayWhoIAmIWillNotSayWhoIAmover 3 years ago

Hello I am from Russia. They say that in our country people speak everything in person, although this is not true, we just use such speech constructions that it may seem to a foreigner that we are saying everything right in the face, but I agree that we are one of the least sucking people ... I have "Broad Autism Phenotype", it is very difficult for me to contact people because I do not understand hints and non-verbal communication in general. Sometimes I don't understand why you need to hide emotions from each other, or for example deceive yourself, for example, as alcoholics do, when these alcoholics say that they are not alcoholics - this is the most common example that I took, but I notice around me, that all people are deceiving themselves. Everyone deceives themselves, even me, when I myself do not notice it. Yes, you can believe in deception when you don't notice it.

I have a question. Why are Robin and David kidding themselves? When you are a lover, it is impossible to stop being him. Robin is already a "mom + lover", it is no longer possible for her to become "mom"? And there is no need to drag the divorce proceedings here. After this process, Lyuli are already completely strangers (there are exceptions). Blair accepts Robin and David's relationship, so why not live like this? Before my eyes my mother was drying up - cancer with metastases - it is very painful to look at it. She eventually died when I was 12. I am grateful that I was with her all the time, and not 2 times a year ... I only had the role of a mother with her, while David has 2 roles, that is he can envelop her in more care.

And now a review of a literary work.

After reading, I formed a mixed opinion. Let me tell you first who I am - a pansexual who loves BDSM. It would hurt me if my partner had other partners, but most likely I would accept it. That is, I am the owner.

I like fantasy stories more, I like fantasy a little worse. (clearly google translate translated 2 words as one) - in general, science fiction is what I love the most, then comes science fiction where there is magic, dragons and so on. I don't really like life stories, because they almost all end sadly or not interesting. And to read about what is going on under your window on the street - thanks to me there is enough news on TV. Therefore, such a review can not be taken seriously.

In terms of characters and storytelling, it worked out very well. I was really worried about the characters in this story. I felt sorry for David, because he was the last to know everything - well, gentlemen is not done - it's a family. You should have already informed him when it was impossible to have an abortion. What I would have done in my place - I would not know how to relate further to the family, where I know nothing ... There was already a scene with Blair in the bedroom with Robin and Dave. This should have made it clear to Robin and Blair that Dave is not against it at all (in words against). Here it was necessary to continue such "sessions". In general, everything would have turned out differently for me. But unfortunately I am me, David is David. The story is clear even through google translate - this is very important (not everyone can boast of this). Although I understand that the story focuses on certain characters, there could be more to tell about Rachel, Chad and his family.

Like a life story - 5/5

Like an erotic story - 3/5

Original (Russian Language):

Привет я из России. Говорят, что у нас люди говорят всё в лицо, хотя это не правда, просто у нас такие речевые конструкции используются, что иностранцу может показаться, что мы говорим всё прямо в лицо, но я соглашусь с тем, что мы одни из самых менее подлизывающихся людей. У меня "Broad Autism Phenotype", мне очень трудно контактировать с людьми, потому что я не понимаю намёков и невербальное общение в целом. Иногда я не понимаю, почему нужно скрывать эмоции друг от друга, или, например обманывать себя, например, как это делают алкоголики, когда эти алкоголики, говорят, что они не алкоголики - это самый распространённый пример, который я взял, но я замечаю вокруг себя, что все люди обманывают себя. Все обманывают себя, даже я, когда я сам этого не замечаю. Да можно верить в обман, когда не замечаешь этого.

У меня возник вопрос. Почему Робин и Девид обманывают себя? Когда ты любовник - не возможно перестать быть им. Робин уже "мама + любовник", ей уже не возможно стать "мама"? И не надо приплетать сюда бракоразводный процесс. После этого процесса люли уже чужие совсем (есть исключения). Блэр принимает отношения Робин и Дэвида, так почему не жить так вместе? У меня на глазах высыхала мама - рак с метастазами - на это очень больно смотреть. Она в итоге умерла, когда мне было 12. Я благодарен за то, что я был всё время с ней, а не 2 раза в год... У меня с ней была только роль матери, у Дэвида же есть 2 роли, то есть он может окутать её большей заботой.

А теперь отзыв на литературное произведение.

После прочтения я сформировал неоднозначное мнение. Позвольте мне сказать, сначала кто я - пансексуал, который любит БДСМ. Мне было бы больно, если бы у моего партнёра были бы ещё другие партнёры, но скорее всего я бы это принял. То есть я собственник.

Я люблю больше фантастические рассказаы, чуть хуже люблю фэнтези. (ясно гугл транслейт перевёл 2 слова как одно) - в общем научная фантастика то что я люблю больше всего, потом идёт фантастика где магия, драконы и прочее. Я не очень люблю жизненные истоии, потому что они практически все заканчиваются печально или не интересно. Да и читать про то, что у тебя творится под окном на улице - спасибо мне хватает новостей по телевизору. Поэтому такой отзыв можете не воспринимать в серьёз.

В плане персонажей и повествования всё получилось очень хорошо. Я действительно переживал за героев этого рассказа. Мне стало жалко Дэвида, потому что он узнал всё самым последним - ну так не делается господа — это же семья. Надо было уже поставить его в известность, когда невозможно сделать аборт. Как я бы поступил на моём месте - я бы не знал как относится дальше к семье, где я ничего не знаю... Здесь уже была сцена с тем, где Блэр в спальне с Робин и Дэйвом. Это уже должно было дать понять Робин и Блэр, что Дэйв то совсем не против (на словах против). Здесь надо было продолжать такие "сеансы". В общем для меня вышло бы всё по-другому. Но, к сожалению, я это я, Дэвид — это Дэвид. Рассказ понятен даже через Google Translate — это очень важно (не все могут похвастаться этим). Хотя я понимаю, что рассказ сосредоточен на определённых персонажах, но можно было бы побольше рассказать про Рэйчел, Чада и его семью.

Как жизненный рассказ - 5/5

Как эротическая история - 3/5

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

This is one of the interesting emotionally mob stories I have ever had the privilege and pleasure of reading. I have incurred the wrath of family members as I have been engrossed in this story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

WOW, what a beautiful story! Glad that Mom Robin was still kicking at the ending. Very emotional story for me and I thank you for that and being one hell of an Author, Yes, an Author. As a retired Editor in Chief, I can make that claim. Again, thank you for a beautiful story with a beautiful ending! 5 BIG AND FAT FUCKING FLAIMING NOVA STARS! Well worth more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful, simply beautiful.

buster1305buster13056 months ago

I loved the entire story, so emotional at times and felt as if it was so real. Well done and thenk you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous