A Well-Defined Interface

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he felt it when someone's thin, gentle fingers wrapped around his palm.

Yup, it has all been Julia. She shot him an impish grin and quickly let go, once again focusing exclusively on this extremely interesting meeting.

In the end, this has been entirely too much teasing for poor Tom. Despite the fact that this stand-up could've cured the most severe case of insomnia, he was not only alert but also fully erect. He had to make some strategic movements and shuffles, trying to readjust his cock and make his hard-on not as blatantly obvious when he'd eventually need to get up. He made sure to be the last one to leave the room, walking behind Julia, who was doing seemingly everything to avoid turning around and looking at him.

Back at his desk, he was the first one to open the messaging app.

So what was that, exactly?

a very productive standup, id say

He couldn't help but to shake his head.

You know what I mean.

Her next message took a bit more typing...

on a totally unrelated note, did you figure out how to resolve those category names to get their ids?

He groaned at the sudden shift to a work-related topic. She was obviously toying with him.

Yes, but you didn't answer my question.

maybe i didnt want to ;)

at least not yet :>

Okay, he thought, we could play this game if you like...

Trying his hardest to avoid even glancing at Julia, Tom spent the next two hours wiring up the remaining API requests, displaying their responses on the map and in other views of the app. He raised his desk to a standing position, solely to make sure he wouldn't be tempted to check on her, or to give her the satisfaction of getting under his skin with her teasing.

Eventually, he could pretty much call it a day: the working prototype was largely done. It was still very messy and full of completely unacceptable kludges, but he made a really great progress today. He could now play with something that an untrained eye might even call a functional product, though in reality it was still a far cry from anything that could be shown to QA testers, let alone real users.

Just to be sure, Tom tried a few different queries, and it all seemed to work reasonably well — except for one particular input where the results were just completely off.

He double-checked his own algorithms, but there was no indication that he was interpreting the server's responses incorrectly.

This was likely a problem on the backend side. Which meant it was Julia's problem.

He let out a heavy sigh.

I'm getting some weird responses to one particular query. Could you have a quick look?

Without a word, she took off her headphones and stood up to match his altitude. In spite of their earlier interactions, nothing but pure professionalism was now painted on her face.

"Show me," she said simply.

"This is it." Tom pointed at an oddly drawn route, snaking about the city map on his screen. "The result has all points of interest clustered down here"—he pointed at the cloud of pin-like icons—"but the computed route is like"—he zoomed out to a hundred mile detour, far away from the pins—"way over there, in Narnia..."

Julia didn't resist a chuckle at his phrasing.

"Okay, that's pretty wild. No idea what's up with that. Can you show me the request you're sending?"

Before Tom could answer, he heard James's voice speaking — technically to them, but really to anyone in the open plan office who could hear him. "Bye guys! See ya tomorrow."

He blinked, looking at the time. It was half past seven in the evening, and the desks around them had been largely deserted. Apparently he had lost track of time while racing to finish the prototype, and now he and Julia were one of the few people still left in the office.

"Uhm, bye," he responded reflexively, way too quiet for his colleague to actually hear. "Yes. I already emailed it to you," he then said to Julia.

"Great, let's have a look," she said, pressing a button on her desk and elevating it to a few inches below Tom's. "Okay, the request looks valid. I think I need to check if there is anything wrong with the dataset that you are querying. One moment..."

For the next several minutes, Julia was totally in her element. Tom saw her slender fingers dance above the keyboard like Olympic figure skaters gliding across an empty ice rink. Her face alternated between a smile and a frown, and the only constant was her perfect, unbroken focus.

At first, he tried to follow the rapid stroboscope of browser and terminal windows, as she alternated between many different tools while investigating the problem. But it has quickly proven pretty much impossible for Tom to make heads and tails of what Julia was doing. So instead of watching the screen, he started watching her.

Unabashedly so.

"You are staring again," she said, a cheeky grin visible on the profile of her face.

"I know," he said, as he kept staring.

Julia's breathing got quite a bit more audible now, and she would sometimes let out a quiet purr as she exhaled. To maintain the last vestiges of plausible deniability, Tom would very occasionally glance at her screen; for the most part, though, he was focused squarely on Julia.

Her blouse most of all.

"There, got it!" she said triumphantly. "Like I suspected, it's a corrupted record. Must have been a bug in one of our data processing pipelines. I'll make note to file a ticket about it later and assign it to the data curation team."

"Later?" Tom asked, clearly surprised. If there was a good time to make a report for someone closer to the problem to look at, it was exactly now, while she still had all the details fresh in her head and a dozen browser tabs open for reference. "Why not now?"

"Because it's hardly an important issue," she said, turning to him with a smirk that looked almost mischievous, "and because we have more pressing matters to attend..."

He blinked. "What other matt—"

He was cut off by her soft lips pressed into his, and a brush of her hair tickling the nape of his neck. It surprised him but for an instant, just enough to scan their immediate surroundings. There was no one in sight, he noted with immense relief, and he felt himself relax and practically melt into the gorgeous girl.

He slid his hand down her back and pulled Julia closer. The fleshy pillows of her large breasts pressed against Tom's chest, exciting him with their plushy softness. Their tongues were having a playful fight as they made out lustily, the intern's hands moving daringly to cup and squeeze Tom's butt. She let out a moan and sucked on his lower lip, sending shivers down his spine and directing all the blood that his heart could muster towards Tom's rapidly swelling cock.

Their kiss got hotter and more lascivious by the second, with Julia's thigh deliberately brushing against his growing bulge. Feeling bolder, as he was now driven by his surging lust, Tom slid a hand under her blouse and pawed at the strap of her bra. This only made her moan louder, and they both finally realized that none of what they were doing right now would be looked upon favorably by the HR.

"Fuck," Julia cursed under her breath.

"Uh, yeah..."

They looked at each other lustfully, then cast a few glances at the almost empty office space around them. There was immediately an unspoken agreement between them that they needed to find a place, and fast.

"How far is your hotel?" Julia asked huskily.

He groaned. "Like half an hour away..."

"My dorm is even further," she said with a disappointed sigh. A moment later, however, she was back in her usual problem-solving mode, at least as much as her soaking wet panties would allow.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked, seeing her back at the keyboard.

Ignoring him for a moment, she typed an address and brought up a building plan. She then opened another window, showing meeting schedules for every conference room in the office. Working almost frantically, she checked a few candidates until she arrived at a perfect spot.

"This one," he pointed her finger at a small rectangle. It was a room nestled in corner of the floor plan, next to several others that all looked pretty much identical. "No meetings until tomorrow morning, here or in any other room within like a hundred feet... Come on!"

She grabbed his hand and tried to drag him along, but Tom was too confused to move.

"Julia, what are you —"

"Why, isn't it obvious?" She flashed him a devilish grin. "I found a place where we can fuck!"

***

"You're crazy!"

"No, I'm horny," she retorted, "and so are you. Just go!"

They raced through the empty corridors, passing all the little nooks and crannies with places to sit and relax. Too bad they were all in the open... What they needed was some privacy, or at least somewhere with a door that closed.

A flat surface would be handy, too.

"Top floor," Julia said, leading Tom up the stairs. They slowed down to appear a bit less conspicuous, since there were still some stragglers and latecomers who were only leaving the office now. Their destination was thankfully in a completely secluded area, and they haven't seen anyone else after they exited the stairwell and disappeared into an alley of small, cubicle-like conference rooms.

"Here!" she said excitedly, waving at Tom who was doing a quick sweep of the adjoining rooms. "Oh come on! Get inside!"

He just had to laugh at her eagerness, even though this whole adventure got his blood pumping and going in all the right places.

"Once again, you're crazy," he said with a smirk, closing the door behind them.

Immediately, Julia pulled him into another passionate kiss, melting what little doubts and resistance he still had. She had already discarded her light jacket, and Tom was in the process of finding the hem of her blouse while she fumbled with the buckle of his belt. Neither one was making much progress, the excitement of their illicit encounter clearly interfering with their motor skills.

Julia giggled at their clumsiness. "Okay, timeout," she said, wiggling away from Tom and taking off the upper garment herself.

The man's eyes bulged at what she revealed: a pair of very round, very firm, very substantial breasts, held together by a shelf bra that molded them into spherical hills of luscious cleavage. Julia had a wide grin on her face as she pointed below Tom's waist, playfully tapping her foot while she waited for him to finally drop his pants.

Tom had nothing to be ashamed of in the cock department. His tool measured an ample seven inches erect, and it was thick enough to reliably hit all the spots it needed to hit. He didn't hesitate much before pulling down his pants and briefs in one go, showing off his throbbing erection to the hungry eyes of his horny co-worker.

"Oh, wow," she gasped, smacking her lips as her irises visibly grew. "Someone is actually 'standing up' here after all!"

Tom laughed at her silly joke. "Yup, ever since that meeting," he said, crossing the distance to Julia. "You're a really naughty girl, you know?"

They kissed once more, less frantically this time, allowing her to easily wiggle out of her jeans. The panties she was wearing weren't a sexy piece of skimpy lingerie, but they were still generously cut off and hemmed with white lace. More importantly, though, they were totally and utterly soaked.

"God, you're wet," he said in shock, his fingers touching the damp fabric. "It excited you this much to investigate my issue, eh?"

"Only because I did it for you," she smoothly replied, again joining her lips with his.

There was a table here, in the middle of the room. Round, large enough to fit four seats — and from the looks of it, reasonably sturdy. Moments after they broke their kiss, Julia already had her perky butt sitting on it, slowly leaning back and shivering a little when its chilly surface touched her bare skin. Amazed, Tom watched as she raised her hips and pulled the sodden panties down to her thighs, spreading her legs as far as the material allowed: the invitation as obvious as can be.

"It's beautiful," he said about her pussy, a cute little flower with a thin patch of hair adorning it. He pulled the wet knickers all the way down to her feet and he was ready to dive in for a lick at her glistening slit. Julia, however, stopped him before he even had a taste.

"Don't," she breathed. "I'm dripping wet already... Just fuck me!"

Her desperation was sexy as hell, and Tom had a brief impulse to tease her a little longer. But truth be told, he was no less aroused than the cute intern. The sight of her just laying there, half-naked and ready to be fucked on a freaking conference table, was doing a number on his self-restraint.

No, this wouldn't be a slow, gentle expression of their rising passion; not here, not now. They were insane to be doing this in the first place, and this lustful madness was already driving them absolutely wild.

Tom straightened up, grabbed Julia by the hips and slid her to the edge of the table. He lined up his throbbing cock with her drenched slit and then pushed it all the way inside, spearing her completely in one deep, decisive stroke.

"Ooooh," she breathed a surprised moan, her slick tunnel instantly yielding to the assault of his thick manhood. "Fuuuuck! Geez, you're big..."

Tom only grunted in response, her tight pussy gripping his hard shaft, but her copious wetness making it delightfully easy to thrust into Julia's steamy furnace. Her legs were in the way, so he threw them over his shoulders, his chest pressing against her thighs as he pushed his rigid man-meat deep into her hot snatch.

"Yes!... Oh god, that's so good... Fuck me, Tom!"

It only took a few strokes and Julia was already struggling to stay quiet. Tom might not have been the most experienced of lovers, but he more than made up for it with the perfect shape of his thick cock. The bulbous tip was scraping the walls of her quivering vagina, sending electric shivers up her spine and wringing strained gasps from her throat.

It wasn't long before Julia's knuckles were clutching the sides of the table with an iron grip. She was trying to get a hold of her own body that was yielding control to her lover's relentless, powerful thrusts. Barely contained by the beige bra, the large spheres of her heaving bosom threatened to escape their confinement whenever Tom bottomed-out inside her gushing pussy. She writhed and shuddered, panting and moaning as he pounded her ever so faster, bringing her ever closer to the impending explosion of her climax...

"Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh... Ooooooh, oooh, ooooooooh!"

She started to moan almost rhythmically now, perfectly synced with his balls-deep strokes. In and out, he was driving his turgid rod inside her, watching the lewd reflections of their mating in the black, glossy surface of the powered-off TV screen.

Tomorrow, that same screen will be used to make perfectly innocuous and mundane video calls.

Tomorrow, this very table will have several people around it, completely oblivious to the lurid coupling that took place upon it only a few hours prior.

Tomorrow, this place will be yet another conference room again.

But today, in this very moment, it was their own personal den of debauchery.

And Julia was right on the brink of a massive orgasm.

"Oooh, Tom... I'm... I'm going to... Oh god! I'm cumming!... I'm cumming... here... from you... fucking meeeeeee!..."

Julia practically wailed, as wave after wave of a powerful climax washed over the young intern's body. She arched her back and let out a long, throaty moan, trailing off into several desperate breaths. Eyes rolled to the back of her head, she gasped and groaned in utter ecstasy, as her whole being burned with intense pleasure that radiated from the center to every distant part of her sweat-slicked body.

Slowing down only a touch, Tom kept fucking her right through this table-shaking orgasm, somehow weathering the onslaught of her convulsing pussy muscles on the gliding hardness of his shaft. But it was difficult for him to resist much longer, as the unbelievable feeling of Julia's sleek, wet glove was overloading his engorged cock with an avalanche of pleasurable sensations.

"Julia..." he croaked between his grunts, "I... can't hold it... much longer..."

Dazed by the intensity of her release, she needed a few moments just to comprehend what he was saying. For a moment, the brilliant mind of the young engineer was completely scrambled by the pure carnal delight of her powerful climax.

"Uhhh," she groaned. "Ooooh, yes... God, you'll make me... cum... again!"

"I'm close too!" he cried. "Is it okay... inside?"

"What?... Oh, yeah... Just cum inside me, Tom!... I'm... on the pill... don't worry... Ooooh!"

This was exactly what he wanted to hear, and it spurred Tom to thrust even harder into Julia's sopping wet pussy. She was once again reduced to a moaning, quivering mess, with droplets of sweat running down her sleek yet voluptuous body. There was nothing else she could think of at the moment, other than the amazing sensation of his long girth sliding into her still very hungry pussy. It didn't matter where they were because right now, Julia was in her own personal heaven.

"Oh fuck!" Tom grunted. "Here... it comes...!"

He let out a savage groan as he spurted himself inside his lover, blast after huge blast hitting the sensitive walls of her cunt and splashing against her cervix. He unleashed with force, gasping loudly and repeatedly, as the surges of pleasure rolled through him every time he shot another large volley into Julia. The girl cooed and yelped, riding the aftershocks of her own orgasm that sometimes, almost, felt like a budding onset of another.

"Fuck, don't stop!" she pleaded. "Keep fucking me!... Yes!... I'm gonna..."

Tom didn't relent, his hips moving almost automatically in response to her urgent pleas. Filled with what could be ounces of his cum, Julia's pussy was incredibly wet, tight, and warm, so Tom's freshly spent cock had real trouble finding any reason to wilt at all. He kept driving it into the flooded mess between her legs, neither of them caring at all about the spill of their combined juices.

"Yes! Keep at it, Tom!... A little... a little more... Oh god! FUUUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING AGAAAAAAIN!"

Once more, her body seized in a spasm of ecstasy; a final rush of pleasure that took over her senses and almost knocked her out with its sheer intensity. Every muscle in her body forcefully tensed, then instantly relaxed, all her energy seemingly spent on this last orgasmic jolt.

She lay flat on the large table now, breathing heavily, eyes staring blankly at the white tiles of a dropped ceiling overhead. Tom was still inside her, his dick stuck in a half-hard state as he stood there and watched his partner with a very satisfied smirk.

Many, many long seconds later, Julia finally lifted her head and looked at the man who has fucked her brains out right here, in the very office that she worked in.

Their eyes met for one electric moment.

And once it passed, they immediately burst into raucous laughter.

"Okay, you were right," Julia admitted, in between guffaws and high-pitched giggles. "This was crazy!"

"Yeah," Tom agreed, grinning from cheek to cheek. "A good kind of crazy, though..."

"You won't hear me disagree," she said, then squeezed her pussy muscles around his shaft. "Hmm, you are still pretty hard in there..."

He chuckled. "You wanna make an even bigger mess?"

"Mmm, maybe," she said seductively, propping herself up on her elbows. "Or maybe... well, maybe you should stay there for now? I'd rather not leak all over the table..."