A Well-Defined Interface

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom looked around a room and spied a box of tissues, on a separate cabinet next to the TV. Exercising some of his famous problem-solving skills, he told Julia to hold on while he scooted around the table, rotating her body whilst his cock remained firmly lodged inside her overflowing pussy. Once the tissues were within reach, he passed them to Julia, who clapped excitedly at her co-worker's ingenuity.

"Very smart, Tom," she praised him, giving him a sultry wink. "I think you might deserve a reward..."

He grinned back at her as she fumbled with the tissues. She eventually grabbed a few and pressed them against her slit, just as Tom withdrew his still quite rigid shaft from her flooded orifice. Spilling very little, she jumped off the table to pick up her discarded panties, pulling them up quickly and thus keeping the whole creampie safely inside her pussy.

"No, don't clean it," Julia stopped Tom from reaching for the wipes, giving him a mischievous smirk as she dropped to her knees and fixed her eyes upon his swaying cock. "I want a taste!"

His eyes went wide but he wasn't about to protest. "You like your own juices, huh?"

"Mmm, I hope I'm gonna like the mix," she purred, taking a quick lick, and then practically devouring his entire length. "Yup, not bad at all..." She licked it a bit more, all the way from root to tip. "There! All clean, shiny, and hard... Yes, I think I know what could be your reward," she said with a giggle, then immediately swallowed his growing hard-on again.

"God, Jules," groaned Tom, "as much as I'd love it... You know we gotta clean up, and then get the hell out of here?"

She stood up, letting out a frustrated groan. "Alright, fine. You will need to drive with this huge boner, though! Or you can ask me nicely to take care of it along the way..." she teased him, reaching out for the tissues again. "Anyway, let's hurry up and remove the rest of the evidence."

Tom was a bit confused. "Along the way...?"

"Duh!" Julia flashed him an impish grin. "You said your hotel is closer, remember? So, hurry up!"

Tom let out a chuckle, then shook his head in disbelief. He briefly watched Julia, who was still in her underwear, as he pulled up the pants over his returning erection and soon joined her in wiping the traces of their recent coupling.

***

"Jet lag still hitting you pretty hard, eh?" Lingyun asked, looking at Tom with mild concern. "They say the second day is often worse than the first..."

The younger man nodded along and smiled sympathetically, taking a big gulp of his morning coffee. The last thing he wanted was to reveal what actually kept him up last night — or who.

"Good morning guys," Julia said, her voice trailing a yawn but otherwise quite chirpy. She placed her food tray next to Tom's and sat her bubble butt pretty close to him on the cafe bench. "How's everyone doing today?"

"Well enough," James said. "What about you? You stayed up pretty late yesterday..."

Tom's face suddenly lost some of its usual color, but thankfully he was currently hiding behind a tilted coffee cup.

"Ah yes, we did," Julia replied. "Tom and I got a bit carried away..."

"Try not to make a habit out of it," Lingyun advised sensibly. "In this job, it's very important to maintain a healthy work-life balance."

Julia allowed herself a chuckle, remembering how she and Tom had totally skewed said balance yesterday, very much in the other direction to the one her tech lead had in mind.

"Well, we did reach an important milestone," Tom saw it fit to chime in. "The basic flow of the app seems to be working. Of course I still need to add some tests, then have it all reviewed and checked in, but I did hook up with Julia's backend and everything looked good."

There was a sound of stifled giggles coming from Tom's right hand side. The other men, however, were very impressed with the progress.

"That's excellent news," said James, nodding approvingly at Tom and Julia. "You two are moving very fast. I really like to see this kind of close collaboration."

Tom's cheeks not only returned to their usual color, but overshot into light purple. "It's really mostly thanks to Julia," he said. "Her interface wasn't opaque at all, and I only had a few small issues following the signs..."

"Aww, don't be like that!" she said with a laugh. "You did a great job reading them, and refining your approach where necessary. It's all teamwork in the end, isn't it?"

"Definitely," Lingyun agreed, squinting for a moment as he looked at his talented colleagues.

"So, if this is where we are after just one day, then I wouldn't be surprised if we were feature-complete before Tom has to fly back home," James said. "No pressure, of course."

Tom was taking another swig of coffee when he felt a hand slide up his inner thigh; it only stopped when it lightly brushed against his cock.

"We'll do our best," Julia said. "I'll be providing Tom with everything he needs!"