A Well-Fitting Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a little while, my love. The best seductions take time and care."

With that, she turned her attention to our waiter, who had just appeared. "Good evening, Charles. Is there a special tonight?"

The waiter, a slim man with a very thin mustache smiled broadly. "Good evening, madame. It's so nice to see you again. Chef Robert has created an appetizer of mussels in sage-avec-beurre au Provence. It is very tasty. I have sampled it and I recommend it highly.

"I would recommend the veal tonight. It is very fresh and Robert does it so well. We have appropriate wine pairings for these, of course. For dessert, we have a pear tarte with a lovely Moscato. Naturally, there are the usual menu items available, if you prefer."

Audrey seemed to contemplate the choices and smiled as she nodded. "That sounds wonderful, Charles. May I introduce my niece, Annie? She's visiting for a while and I hope to enlist her into my agency. She's a very bright girl with much promise."

Charles bowed to me, the angle calculated to indicate respect subordinate to, but in consideration of my aunt. I gave him the warmest smile I could as I considered Audrey's offer. "I'm happy to meet you, Monsieur Charles."

"Please mademoiselle, just Charles. Enchante!"

Audrey smiled at us and turned to Charles. "I think Chef Robert's suggestions sound delightful. Please make it so. I'll decide on an after-dinner cordial with our coffee. Merci, mon Ami."

"De rien, madame. I'll bring the first course anon. Would you ladies like water with your meal?"

"Still water for me, Charles."

I grinned. "Oh, may I have bubbly water? I love how it tickles my nose."

"Mais certainement, mademoiselle."

Audrey caressed my knee briefly and smiled. "I hope I wasn't too forward, dearest. I really do need an assistant and I think you can do the job and all it requires. I believe you're a college graduate?"

"B.A. in Art History."

"Ah, that helps explain your current employment.

"I pay well and the perquisites are quite nice, including full benefits. I need an assistant who can dress well, present a classy and friendly front to my clients, and possibly something extra if needed to close a deal. Your knowledge of art is serendipitous. Did you study architecture as well?"

"Yes, but they were just survey courses. I'm not a designer, at least not of buildings."

"Oh? Did you take any design courses?"

"I took some computer design classes. I was thinking of commercial art at one point."

"Are you an artist, too?"

I blushed. "Not a very good one, I'm afraid. I can do a fair job on the computer, but if I have to draw something, it never seems to come out right."

She chuckled. "My dear, I think you are just the thing. I had a feeling, but I'm so happy to find you have qualifications I need. Would it devastate you to quit your job in the exciting field of retail groceries? How much do you make as a checker?"

"I'm getting $14.25 per hour now. No, It wouldn't break my heart. My assistant manager is a total ass and he's only gotten worse since I wouldn't go on a date with him."

"Has he touched you inappropriately? Made sexual advances?"

"No, that's not how the game is played. I'm not guaranteed full time hours, so the girls who put out get better schedules. I'm lucky if I get twenty-four hours in a week."

A stormy look crossed Audrey's face for a moment, but cleared up quickly. "I think we can do better and, if you wish, I have connections that can make his life quite uncomfortable if he's treating you worse than the other checkers. Do you save all of your pay stubs? Have there been any write-ups or reprimands on your record?"

"I don't care about him. Getting out of there would be wonderful. I don't have the time to devote to that asshole. He's a real waste of oxygen."

She laughed. "If you change your mind, let me know. For that matter, if any of the other girls want him brought down a peg, let me know. I have friends.



"As for my business, there will be a lot to learn and I will expect you to become a licensed Realtor and then, in due time, a Broker, to assist me in the deals I wish to conclude. It won't all be what we enjoyed today in my office, but there are definite advantages, too."

I squeezed her hand gently and raised it to my lips for a gentle kiss. "I don't know what to say. This is a big surprise. When we met, I hoped for what I got with a very beautiful woman."

She smiled gently. "Well, I had no expectations other than a vanilla latte. We may both profit from this wonderful meeting."

At that moment, Charles brought a bottle of wine and another waiter brought the first course. He presented the bottle to Audrey for the usual ritual. Once tasted, approved, and poured, Audrey held her glass up for a toast. "To a wonderful association and a profitable venture. You're going to work your cute little butt off and love it.

"My love, I have to make a few things clear. There are times when I find a very personal touch helps make a deal advance. Are you willing to take one for the team? Sometimes I find myself with a male client and sometimes with a female. I certainly prefer being with women, but I don't object to a nice encounter with a gentleman, when necessary. Is this at all objectionable to you? You still have the job, dear. It's just that you may be able to advance faster if you have a certain laxity in some restrictions society would place on conventional business relationships."

I sat for a moment, caressing her hand and carefully parsed what she'd said. I leaned over to kiss her gently on her lips. "Dearest Aunt Audrey, are you telling me I might get paid to get laid?"

She giggled. "You are a very bright and intuitive girl."

I kissed her again, exploring her mouth with my tongue and placing a hand on her thigh to make clear my intentions. "You just made me wet my panties, dear Auntie. I like men, too, and I really enjoy giving a good blow job. Do you want me to fuck your clients?"

"OUR clients, dear. Most certainly so. Sex sells and I intend to sell a lot of high-dollar real estate. We also manage rentals, but only the high-end properties and we've managed to broker deals among clients who may have been involved in interesting activities. I want to make it clear that I draw the line at drugs and other major felonies, but I've never considered prostitution to be a real crime if the sex worker is treated fairly with appropriate medical supervision."

"Hmmm, that sounds good to me. I had a friend in college who made her tuition working holidays at a legal brothel in Nevada. She did really well and enjoyed the work. I've been thinking about it. I'll never make a living swiping groceries over a laser."

Audrey ran her hand around to the inside of my thigh and a little further up my dress. I gave her a little moan.

"Keep that thought, dearest. I think some experience in that field might be good. Taking a couple of weeks off now and then might be a good break as well as very educational..."

My panties got a good deal wetter and I began to think about things. I murmured, "My friend loved what she did. She had some very nice female clients, too. I think that would make it good for me. I love making a woman feel good, especially one who is older than I."

Audrey was clearly enjoying the sight of my hard nipples tenting the top of my dress. Her hand had crept up my thigh to my panties and she grinned as she felt what was there. "Annie, I could whisk you away to my home right now..."

I opened my legs a bit wider for her. "And miss the wonderful food to come? I'm hungry and I'm going to need to keep my energy up to take care of an insatiable woman like you, lovely Mommy,"

We enjoyed the rest of the meal. I thanked the gods of style who dictated that a fancy restaurant should have table cloths to hide whatever happens there. There was hardly a point in the evening in which at least one of us didn't have her hand up the other's skirt.

Aunt Audrey drove us to her home, a very nice older home located in the foothills, parking right in front of her doorway. The entire entrance was styled in the Renaissance fashion, featuring well-fitted stone, topped with an arch. The roof of the portico was sufficiently large to shelter a party of a half dozen, complete with their umbrellas. There were some modern touches, including some amazing stone work I planned to look over later on when other interests weren't as urgent.

She smiled at me, indulgently. "You like, dearest?"

I grinned back. "It's simply gorgeous! I love the Renaissance best! Modern architects can't hold a candle to the old Masters."

She hugged me around my shoulders and kissed me quickly. "I found this house serendipitously, actually. An old friend as very ill with a terminal kind of cancer and he had no family who wanted the old place. He offered it to me for an outrageously low price and I couldn't say no. His family was pissed off when they found out he'd sold the place, but he didn't care at that point. I'd done him some favors in business and helped him close some good deals. He took care of me. A great old man and I miss him. He had a wicked sense of humor."

I snuggled closer to Audrey as she pointed out some of the interesting things about the house. I think I impressed her with the fact that I really did have an appreciation for art and architecture. She had good taste in art, too. The stuff on her walls was original oils and water colors and pastels. I saw much of how I wanted to decorate my own home when I could afford it and I began to have hopes I could make that kind of living.

That first night, I didn't get to see much more than the entry and her boudoir, but that didn't break my heart. Her boudoir took up much of the second floor of the house. She had a separate sitting room, a bathroom that was nothing short of sybaritic. The jetted tub looked large enough to hold a small orgy and the walk-in shower stall next door had shower heads to cover every part of your body, leaving no part unwashed.

Her walk-in closet was larger than my apartment, holding an amazing array of clothing, racks of shoes, and an array of necklaces, bracelets, and costume jewelry.

"This is just wonderful, Mommy! I love your house! It's the best I've ever been in."

"Thank you, dearest. I'd hoped you wouldn't find it overly sumptuous."

"Oh, but it is! It's just done in good taste and obviously very comfortable for you. I love it! Thank you for bringing me home with you, Mommy. I love you!"

She wrapped me up in her arms and pulled to her generous breasts. "I love you, too, dearest. I'm glad to share this with you and especially to enjoy my time with you this evening."

We began to kiss and I really forgot about our surroundings, concentrating on enjoying her as much as I could. Our kisses and caresses became more passionate. I wanted so much to undress her, to unwrap this wonderful gift I'd been given.

She made the first move, undoing the halter top of my dress to let it fall between us. My nipples were already stiff and they felt amazing as I softly rubbed them against her silk suit jacket. She let me slide her jacket off of her arms, laying it across the back of the chair in front of her beautiful vanity. I could see the points of her nipples elevating the fabric of her top through her bra. I very gently ran the tips of my fingers over her nipples, eliciting a low moan from her.

I smiled up at her as I bent to barely kiss her breasts as I caressed her back through her silk camisole. I continued to gently kiss her breasts and I began to toy with the back of her bra.

She pulled me upright to kiss me and to tug my zipper down, slowly, teasingly. I just returned her kisses as my dress slowly fell across my hips and then to my feet. She stepped back a little bit to look me over. I was then only clad in my lacy thong, stockings, and my pumps. She seemed to approve of what she saw. She moved me to the side and bent to pick up my dress from the floor. "It would be a shame to mess this up. I hope to see you in it again, dearest Annie."

She draped it over her chair and pulled me back in for another kiss. I just love the luxurious feel of silk lingerie and I touched every part I could reach. My hands wandered down to the waist band of her skirt which I unbuttoned and then unzipped, letting it slip across her hips partly. Kneeling behind her, I began to kiss her lovely mommy ass and to slowly work her skirt down until it began to slip off of her. Rather than letting it fall to the floor, I held it to allow her to step out of it and I laid it across the chair with our other things.

I'd already determined that she went commando that night, so I took my time enjoying her amazing, womanly, mommy butt. I could never understand why telling somebody to kiss one's ass was such an insult. It was the thing I wanted most to do to my Mommy Audrey and I took my time to enjoy her thoroughly.

She opened her thighs to give me better access and I tasted everything my tongue could reach. She was literally dripping pussy juice and I just loved licking it up. She tasted marvelous!

I could have spent the entire evening tasting her, but she wanted more from me. She led me to her bed and turned down the covers, sitting me on the edge. "Wait here for a quick moment, Darling. I need something."

She walked into her dressing room and fumbled around a bit and then returned holding a leather harness and a large, black dildo. She smiled at me as she stepped into her harness, placing the dildo through the hole provided. Tightening up the straps left her with a rather fierce-looking big black cock. I gave a little gasp as she turned to me and bent over to kiss me. "Is my little girl a fan of the BBC?"

I giggled and my pussy flooded. "Oh, yes, Mommy. None of my boyfriends at college were so nicely equipped."

She grinned. "So you did go black?"

"Yes, Mommy. I got good grades, but I had an active social life as well at school. I don't know just why, but it seemed I was attractive to many of the African-American boys. I'm sure I got a reputation as a white girl who would put out and so I had many offers. None of them were as well-equipped as you are, lovely Mommy."

She laughed and began to rub her big cock against my thigh as we kissed ravenously. I got the message and began a reciprocal humping motion. I wanted her to fuck me.

"Mommy, that feels so nice and so naughty."

"It is, Darling. I hope you're going to like it when I put it inside your sweet cunt. You seem the perfect slut and I can't believe my good luck in finding you. I'm the luckiest whore in town right now."

I bristled at that. "You're no whore, Mommy. You just have a very healthy sex drive and so do I. I think we may be just perfect for each other. I have never been so excited in my life."

She sighed deeply. "Lovely one, I am certainly a whore. I have no compunction against trading sex for monetary gain. If you think about it, all of us who have to work for a living are whores and I plan to make one of you and to enjoy the profits we will make as we fuck our clients and make them deliriously happy to send their money our way. The best is when we sell a building or plot of land to somebody wealthy enough to buy it outright and to turn a profit in turn for themselves and their investors. I'm still a whore and I will happily give my body over to my client and I expect to offer yours as well.

"Your skirts will be a little shorter than most women, your blouse a little tighter, a button undone here and there and your attitude will strike a balance between hard businesswoman and total slut. I'll teach you how to keep that balance and how to keep it in the black."

I gently took her big black cock in my mouth and sucked her like I suck a real cock. Stroking it like I do for a boy friend, I looked up at her. "Mommy, please fuck me. Fuck me like the whore you want me to be."

She lifted my legs and pivoted me fully onto her bed. She looked me over from toes to my nose, obviously enjoying what she saw. I spread my legs apart as widely as possible and reached my hands up to cup her lovely breasts, teasing her nipples with my thumbs. She wrapped her arms around me and slowly began to insert her wonderful big black cock into my snatch. In small thrusts, she worked it into me and I began to raise my hips to meet her thrusts until she was buried in me up to the base of her cock.

We began to fuck in earnest. I was moaning from the beginning and I wrapped my legs around her hips to help her fuck me. My first orgasm hit me within a few minutes but she kept on fucking me. I rode the waves of my ecstasy to two more orgasms when I began to sag. She was perfectly willing to keep fucking me, but I was run out.

"You want me to do you?"

She rolled off of me, her cock pulling out, leaving me with a particularly empty feeling. She was a bit winded. I hugged her gently in my arms, wrapping one of her thighs between mine for a little gentle humping. I hoped that would get her in the mood to receive more from me. She just hugged me and kissed me.

"Oh, my little girl, you are just wonderful. Thank you so much, but I need a rest and then you can have your way with me."

I wasn't eager to move or to let her go. I just smoothed her hair around her face and gave her little kisses until her breathing slowed down.

She smiled lazily at me. "You sure know how to wear an old lady down, lovely Annie!"

"All in a good cause, Auntie Audrey. There's lots more where that came from."

She grinned at me. "Ya know, I think calling each other Auntie and Niece is really a good idea. Nobody will blink an eye when you move in with your Auntie to learn her profession. I haven't had a roomie for ages. I've been happy to live as a bachelorette. I wonder, do you have any awful habits? Evil addictions? Dark secrets?"

I considered that, nibbling on my lower lip. "The only habit I have is masturbating whenever the spirit moves. I tend to do that a lot. I think if we're going to fuck as much as I think we are, my sex drive will be nicely controlled."

She smiled warmly at this and kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled and kissed her back.

"The only addictions I have, other than sex, are to chocolate. I only once got so drunk I couldn't stand up and never again. I hate to lose control. I've tried marijuana and I can take it or leave it, though it does seem to push my horniness up a notch or two."

"I don't use any drugs other than caffeine in the morning and a glass of wine now and then. Drugs just never seemed to make any sense for me and I passed them by whenever offered. That will be unavoidable in our business. Some of our clients will pull out a vial of cocaine or even Ecstasy. I advise avoiding that kind of stuff. I find a simple 'no' works if I tell them about a bad trip I had or something. I expect you to keep your wits around you. People do really stupid stuff on drugs. You need to stay sharp. That means absolutely NO DUIs. If you need a ride, call me. If I can't come, I'll order a cab or Uber or something. I will fire you if you bring us any legal problems. Clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll be a good girl. The darkest of my secrets is my love of sex with other women. That doesn't seem to be much of an issue nowadays. I rarely wear any kind of LGBT jewelry and I don't have any tats. What you see is what you get."

She chewed on this for a bit and then smiled. "The only time I wear a rainbow or other identifying symbols is when I'm doing business with gay people. They seem to like it that I do so subtly, not in your face openly. I'm there to do business, not to march in a parade. Of course, sometimes business involves intimate care of our clients' needs, but you already know that."

I blushed. "I have to admit the idea of being some kind of high class prostitute appeals to me. I have hot fantasies of doing that some day."