A Well-Fitting Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed my lips for a moment and hugged me closer. "My dearest Niece, I already told you I don't consider prostitution to be a crime. You just have to be discreet. Now come over here and kiss me properly. I think I need to assess your customer care skills."

I rolled over onto her, moving her strap on to the side and we made out until her breathing began to speed up. I took that as a sign I needed to step up my game. I left my thigh between hers, now bumping her gently. I kissed her face and neck, down to her collar bones and held onto her lovely breasts, massaging them firmly until she began to moan. I moved down to begin to kiss and suck on her nipples, alternating between them. When her nips were well erected, I began a slow kissing of her tummy down to her navel, licking her little navel ring, then to her mound.

She pulled me across her into a 69 and I sighed as I buried my face into her cleft, licking her through her clitoral hood, teasing her VCH piercing and watching as her clit gradually grew to the size of the end of my finger.

She leaned to the side, retrieving something from her bedside table and handing me a rather nice silicone dildo. "Put this in me, please and fuck me as you lick. Please?"

She had plenty of lubrication, so I had no trouble slipping her dildo into her and adjusting the angle to aim for her G spot as I sucked her. Ten minutes of dedicated attention to her lady parts and she began to moan and gasp. I, naturally, pulled back and stopped fucking her. Her moans were music to my ears. I was really fucking a woman who wanted to be my mommy. Heaven!

When she slipped back from the peak of her excitement, I started in on her again, pushing her up the slope almost to the tipping point when I did it again, letting her need grow again. I backed off again, much to her exasperation and desperation. "Christ, Annie, fuck me! I need to cum so bad...!"

I hugged her hips again, bringing my mouth to her pussy again. This time, I went about the joyful exercise of bringing her to orgasm and I didn't stop. She was a wild woman, pulling my face deeply into her cunt and fucking it vigorously until she seemed to go into total spasm, all but smothering me with her sex and covering me with her juices.

When I was sure she was done, I rolled to her side and held her in my arms, kissing her and murmuring softly into her ear. I pulled the covers over both of us and cuddled up to her. We fell asleep, totally sated for the night.