All Comments on 'A Well Laid Plan'

by Art Martin

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Real Story

Loved it so sexy with a real story line and even some humour. Got me going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep it going

Very good story line ,but please keep it going a bit further ,would love to read how the other pair did!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
with friends like him,who need enemies

what you expect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hope for more

Love it, well put together with just the a hint of intrigue in the end. Lets hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story but felt that Bill was a jerk and not a true friend. Hope the other couple can get a small measure of revenge or just balance the scales a little. Look forward to the adventures of the other couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Let's Have More.

I liked it as far as it went. Bill is a self-centered asshole, and I would like a continuation, in which he gets his just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Horny Teenage story

This story had to have been written by a horny immature teenager. Adults ,except for those in Berkely, don't write this kind of garbage. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Garbage

I'd kill Bill, and I'd really enjoy doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Took easy road.

This had the potential to be a very sexy story about loving friends, but you turned it into a rather cheap story about two loving spouses and two cheating ones. It is not uncommon for long term friends to have mutual attractions, so the potential for exploring it is often there. You could have shown four people with love and respect for their spouses and friends trying to make a big decision. It is a shame you had to take the easy and cheap road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can see it in real life

I liked it a lot.

I can see the story happening in real life.

Too bad there were no pics to go with it.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

For future parts/chapters, is there any chance that the women are fucking each others' husbands during their fertile periods and without benefit of birth control? With their kids raised, perhaps these two couples need to think about second families?

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Well done humorous swapping FANTASY.

I’m a little puzzled about people being upset with Bill as the two women set it up and keep it going. It’s pretty funny and if it were real life it would be about stupid people going after what they wanted and could care less about anyone but themselves. There is no story with out this stupid setup, it’s a fantasy.

It should have been put in Group sex, so more people wouldn’t have expected a cheating story.

Of course in real life this would be a marriage in trouble. When one spouse goes about tricking the other spouse into swapping it’s for the benefit of the perpetrator and not the unsuspecting spouse.

Swapping can be great if it’s what they both want and talk it out before so both parties set the rules and expectations. Once the one spouse makes the rules up as they go along the trust and closeness of the relationship is dying a slow death and there is no respect for the other. Most successful swapping couples who continue to swap have to step back once in a while and talk and listen to how they feel and how they want to continue. Trust, respect and safety are paramount. It takes two people who want the same thing as it’s not for most people and history shows most swapping couples don’t stay together. So many times one or both will get tired of the sharing, cheat on the rules or fall for a new person, or most often lose respect for the spouse or themselves. Jealousy is not normally the problem, it’s just losing the feeling of love and respect for the partner and wanting to move on. It’s the lucky few who live for the other as much as themselves and continue swapping with their real partners feelings and respect always in mind, as it’s just fun not real love.

Swapping couples don’t hold the deep commitment of the body or sex as part of a relationship or marriage as most people do. To most swappers’ sex is fun not a commitment to anyone. Love and faithfulness to swapping couples is Respect and trust.

This was a well written humorous fantasy so no real to life stuff to think about.

Good writing.

football_studfootball_studabout 18 years ago
i loved the story

i thought the story was well written and was hott and very erotic. i hope there is a second chapter detailing sam with bill's wife and maybe more chapters with them fucking just on a whim. again great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

More please----------QUICKLY!!!

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Well Written

By putting this story in Loving wives rather than Group Sex I am assuming that there will be a follow up story since Janet and Bill were technically cheaters. It would have been a true Loving Wives tale if Lisa or Sam had made a call just before 7 PM. The consequences to both marriages would have been interesting to read.

You have made Bill a somewhat reprehensible character. He first thinks of his wants, satisfys them, and finally looks at the possible consequences for his actions. Janet is another braindead blond who sems to be guided by her lusts.

The other two, Sam and Lisa, are reasonably levelheaded. They managed to discuss what they were about to do and gave some thought to the well-being of their marriages if they commited themselves to a night together.

I hope you will give us a part two that will show some possible negative side effects of their entanglement.

A very enjoyable story.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
I agree with some of the other posters.

It seemed like there were two responsible adults and two children in a candy store who couldn't wait. When people swap, if both are not involved, it is cheating. I hope you write another chapter also, if only to get back at Bill the asshole.

looking4itlooking4itabout 18 years ago
not really a well thought story

to be honest i don't comment on the content usually, mostly the way in which it was written

i don't understand why you made Bill out to be such a callous and obnoxious cad...what a jerk...Janet isn't much better but i'm sure being nervous her defenses were down and turning to drink didn't help...he was in control of the situation...to be totally honest, there is no way this set of couples could have been that inseparable for 17 years and have Bill be such an asshole to Janet and Sam both

I have to agree with the comments that a truly remarkable story of two couples sharing a new intimacy was lost in favor of this trashy cheating approach

...i'm sorry Gene, but i must give this story four limp dicks for a lack of ingenuity and taste...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
tedious

also, Bill is an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
oh, please!

janet is as callous as bill; why would a woman who wanted to and did have sex with another, suddendly is so interested in hearing from this man whether or not her husband has cheated on her?

i mean, what's bill gonna say, when he's just fucked janet? she was MERELY asking him to give her BS, whether now or later, so he could dominate the game, which she planned to be acquiescing, in order to make her feel less guilt, if any,,,

both janet and bill can and will likely --- in real life --- tell their respective spouse:

"honey, i don't think we ought to go through with this, considering the kids and all that," blah, blah,,, that will leave them much more free to fuck around whenever they want to,,,, while the timid sam and lisa (though not so timid, she probably couldn't dominate same)

of course, in "real life" the whole thing will blow up in everyone's faces eventually,,, and then janet, most likely, would say something lame like: "well, bill TOLD ME you've cheated on me, that's why I dedided to go ahead with bill and decided not to tell you or lisa, but honey, I love you mor ethan any thing in this world, " blah, blah

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
What tripe!

A well written story. But good composition with out anyone to really care about is pointless. You waste any talent you have. This could have gone is a different direction and you opted for the cheap and tawdry.

I don't know about other guys about there. Let's see a show of hands, fellas. Would you really call a man who pulled this kind of stunt on you a "friend"? Would you leave your kids in their charge for any amount of time? Wouldn't you arrange for your "friend's" next hunting trip to be in the company of D. "I thought he was a bird!" Cheney?

And ladies. Are you really this stupid and easily manipulated?

Yeah, you will get some good marks because we have more than our share of the morally bankrupt out there in LE. But this could have been so much more! At least they waited until the kids weren't around. But from the way these folks are painted they will probably invite the kids to join in somewhere in Part 3.

And Mexicans want to come to THIS country? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Puzzled - You Killed It With Friend Asshole Billie

Why? Had interesting possibilities but his asshole friend and stupid helpless but slut wife fuck up the story. Wait a minute it wasn't them it was you writer - why did you do that - for an edge?

Well cock for brains, you blew it for 2 people one could respect in the morning, but not now as the 2 assholes had no respect for their spouses, the game or the rules agreed upon.

When you do that writer, you lose credibility with us semi-normal people. In my anger at the assholes you lost any respect I might have had for your talent or your purpose in writing this sick tail.

But I think you knew that and didn't care anyway - so "0" earned and given.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
so nice...........

to have good friends*smile* respectfully fan in Texas

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Yeah, that reminds me!

There are "RULES" in committing adultery?? Rules? If you can't uphold your marriage vows how the fuck can you be expected to follow any other rules?! You can make your car payments/house payments on time but you can't keep your pecker/pussy where it belongs?! That was another thing which really brought this down. Rules.....Jeeze!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nice

well written, and I guess makes a good fanasy if you like swapping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A sick joke of a fantasy

So these are best friends? Sure wouldn't like to meet up with your idea of enemies. Seriously, if you want to write believable fiction, try to match your characters' character with their behaviors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well done Art

well done, have gone back and re-read it 3 times. Is there a part 2 coming?

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

This is not adultery, nor is it cheating. All 4 spouses are aware of what is going on. It is just plain adult human behavior that was developed by God and called "good" by Him. Our society has gotten so fucked up that we have allowed man made dogma to rule our inhibitions and behaviors. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a grown woman fucking any grown man and vice versa, and even causing a pregnancy from such behavior. That is the clear cut way that God made us and He called that good. Dr.T, Social Scientist/Theologian

ohioohioalmost 18 years ago
good story--sexy, also potentially explosive

I'm purposely commenting before I read part 2. So far it's a very hot story, and also there's a real potential for anger and even revenge, given that Bill has selfishly broken the "rules" and taken Janet with him.

Good job so far!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn,what a mindless worthless trash.

I had seen better from mental asylum inmates. One of the worst !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
could have been a great story

I enjoyed the story until Bill and Janet.... The story would have been very good if Bill would have romantically gotten Janet to submit to him instead of Bill forcing himself on her.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Hot and very sexy.

I enjoyed very much and look forward to the rest of the series.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very nice

Very good job.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Dyn-a-mite!

Ol' Bill needs to have a stick of dynamite shoved deep in his ass and lit! What a piece of shit that guy is! Bill thinks this is going to be a continuing practice.I see BIG problems ahead for Janet,and both marriages!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Bill?

She could have stopped Bill when he took her bra off by starting to walk out of the house if he wasn't going to abide by the rules. But she didn't because she wanted to make sure she got hers before getting a call canceling everything. And why only Bill got a chance to see both wife's in their bikini? This was a good story only you made the wife look like she could manage her husband, but when it came to Bill, she lost all sense and became submissive to his whims. And Bill showed no respect to his friend nor his friends wife by not waiting till seven. Not even after she begged him not to take advantage of her. I couldn't give it to many stars because it didn't have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
truth

The is a cheating asshole in every relationship that involves sex.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
This

Should be discussed with your spouse first...at length. Bills an asshole and Janet’s husband needs to start hiding assets. Gold coins would be easy to hide.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
I DIDN'T LIKE IT MUCH! 2 STARS.

THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS TOLD WELL BUT TRUTHFULLY WAS A LITERARY MESS. HAD TO EDIT TO LOAD IT INTO A TEXT READER. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL THE PERIODS? THE STUTTERING? I GUESS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WE'LL FIND OUT SAM DID NOTHING WITH LISA? SO NOW IT'S A CHEATING SLUT WIFE STORY? DIDN'T LIKE IT MUCH! 2 STARS.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

It started very good, but with Bill being an asshole about it it, it declined.

With this ending I would like a sequel where Bill is an even bigger asshole losing his wife and Sam getting both wifes until Bill calms down and apologizes to all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the stupid shit that ruins good marriages, but theze two couples are just stupid to start with. Unless a man is sick in tge head, he would NEVER want his beloved wife getting fucked in the mouth, pussy, or ass by anyone, especially his friend, and tbis pig technically raped her when she resisted and he tied her hands.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Well Bill is a piece of shit and I would take a crowbar to his knees as soon as the situation availed itself

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

I can't see any woman wanting to be next to Bill, much less have sex with him. He talks like a dog with a mouthful of crap.

He's also a rapist.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Bunch of whores plan a party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous