A Western Pearl

Story Info
Biracial teen forced into an arranged marriage in 1870 California.
12.2k words
4.56
29.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

Chapter 1 - Grandisons Gold Rush Saloon

Pearl moved quickly between the tables, handing out dinners to the miners, trying to keep them from grabbing and pawing at her. She knew it was pointless to complain to her father. He had many other things to be concerned about.

Grandisons was busy from open to close. It was the only saloon in the mining town. Very few people came this far West in 1870, except miners, farmers, cowboys, whores and thieves. They all loved to drink and every night, the saloon was hopping.

Pearl's father was originally in town as a miner and pretty famously, found a 30kg gold rock. He'd built the bar and later, several rooms upstairs that currently, contained whores.

Initially, the rooms had been for the beautiful negro prostitute Will, her father, had fallen for when she came out West. She'd been one of several other prostitutes and pimp/husbands that had arrived in several covered wagons around 1850.

Pearl's mother's name was Sarah. Pearl loved to hear her father talk about how they'd met when Sarah's 'family' had arrived in Placerville.

Sarah's virginity was being auctioned at Grandisons; the whores were advertising her off, as a sort of 'introduction' to the miners and other people in town.

Sarah was 18, soon to be 19. She had resigned herself to a whore's life when ran away from her slave master/father, 8 years earlier. She was the product of the white slave master and her enslaved mother. Their master had decided she was to be exchanged with a friend of his for a considerable amount of land on her 11th birthday.

Her mother had smuggled her away before the man had taken possession of Sarah. White prostitutes in LA had taken her in and cared of her. They had also made it clear, that she would pay them back by whoring, eventually. They treated her like like a slave anyway, but they didn't beat her and kept patrons away until she was of age.

Sarah's 18th birthday was a few days before they'd left Louisiana, so she'd felt sick the closer they'd gotten to Placerville. Ms. Mary had made it clear, it was time for Sarah to start earning her 'keep'. Sarah had seen plenty, but despite patrons best efforts, she was still virginal.

On the trip to Grandison's, some of the girls gave her clues on how to make a man's 'fiddle faddle' fall faster. From what Sarah had seen, she wasn't entirely sure it was an enjoyable experience. She'd felt horrified as she listened to the whores explaining tricks to make a man ejaculate more quickly, but she tried to take note.

When they arrived, Sarah was terrified when her people brought her before the crowd and stripped her naked. 2 men traveling with them, ripped her clothes away violently, to excite the rowdy, drunk crowd.

Her full brown breast stood proudly, with hershey tipped nipples pointing straight up. Her waist came in to a ridiculously small point, then flared out to wide hips.

She had curly black hair that had been let down and spilled well past her shoulders. A curly bush, the same texture, spread like an upside down triangle from between her thick, smooth, brown thighs. Her stomach was flat and as they turned her round and round, one of the whores slapped her large round ass; it jiggled firmly.

The bar had grown quiet as the men circled in ogled the girl. Someone behind her slapped her ass.

"I have a dollar!'' a man shouted.

Several other men also started to shout numbers. The men were pinching her and squeezing her butt and breast, hard.

A man with terrible breath and rough whiskers, whispered in her ear,

"I'm going to spend every penny I have, gal. I'm putting my dick in that tight n****r ass all night long!"

He licked the tear that fell from her face as she squirmed, trying to avoid the men's groping, pinching hands.

"Please don't let him get me!" she prayed.

Ms. Mary, the 'mother' of the crew; a tall buxom, powdered blonde, finally, shooed the men away. She lead Sarah to a low table, standing her on it.

"Come on fellas! We need at least $10!"

She then made Sarah bend over and spread herself wide. She reached back, pulling her butt cheeks apart, while bending slightly with her back to the crowd. The girls had showed her how.

The men whooped and yelled as she stood there, humiliated, holding herself open to them. She didn't want this!

As she'd stood there, naked and exposed to the inebriated ruffians, she closed her eyes. Sarah had tried to imagine she was far away; somewhere she was free to do what she wanted.

Suddenly, a man's booming voice had said,

"$50!"

There was silence and a few snickers. That was a huge amount for a whore; a negro at that.

The man was her father, William Grandison.

Will was a slight man, but at 5'8, he was still several inches taller than Sarah. He had wavy, brown hair that had just started graying at his temples. His hazel eyes bore into Sarah's as he walked towards her to claim his purchase.

William Grandison had come west on whim; his family disappointed at his refusal to join their manufacturing plant. 7 years ago at age 30, he'd headed as far from that life as possible.

Against all odds, he actually hit a gold mine. He was a rich man! Initially, he'd considered heading back to New York, a success. However, the thought of stuffy society and his families stifling traditions made him nauseous.

Out here, he felt free. Not needing his famiy's money was a bonus. He knew he would return one day, but far in the future. He was still a young man!

He had grabbed the girl's hand and turned towards his private quarters.

Ms. Mary was happy, and the whores were happy. They went to work servicing customers in their covered wagons, happy with the sale.

Chapter II - Pearl's Parents

William had led the nude and scared Sarah to his room behind the bar, which at that time, consisted of a single cot and wash tub. In the small room, he laid the shivering girl down on the cot.

He had wanted to talk to her some and seduce her, but as he stared at her dark body, his dick grew uncomfortably hard.

It had been so long since he had a woman.

Not many came this far. He knew those whores we getting a workout.

He quickly stood and removed his clothes and lie down beside her again. He began to touch and rub her everywhere with his right hand, while leaning on his left elbow.

He squeezed her ample breast, alternating between them, rubbing her nipples with his thumb until they were hard. He was breathing heavily, his hard cock pressed against her soft thigh.

He bent his head to her nipples and licked and sucked. His hand went to her pubic hair and she gasped loudly. Her thighs were unconsciously rubbing together; her body squirming under his Will's ministrations.

His eyes came up from her body at the sound she made when he touched her pussy. It was the 1st noise he had heard her make.

He looked closely at her face. Her fearful, big brown eyes stared right back into his hazel ones. Her doe eyes were framed with long lashes, her hair was spread out on his pillow. Her brown face had lighter spots on her cheeks, like freckles. Sexy lips; full and suckable. He leaned over and kissed her.

William had been with plenty of whores, but he hadn't kissed a girl since he was a teenager In Manhattan, NY. A family was the last thing on his mind. When he felt ready, he was going to return to New York, choose a society wife and join the upper crust. Marrying a negro was not in his vision at all, but when he kissed Sarah, he would tell Pearl, dreamily, all that changed.

He would end his story there for the sake of his young daughter, but he often masturbated to his memories.

Will had broken their kissing session, straddled her young body and lay low between her thick thighs, using his hips to part her legs. He grabbed both breast in both hands and begin licking and sucking, vigorously, alternating between them. They were so firm and yummy.

Sarah had squealed, squirmed and made sexy mewing noises she couldn't control. She was embarrassed, but powerless in his arms. He assaulted her breast for several minutes, moaning lustfully and loudly as he did so. They were so perfect! He felt insane as he squeezed in sucked, like a mad man.

Sarah was gasping and looking down, wide eyed, at the wild man sucking her breast. His eyes bore into hers as he licked and sucked at her juicy, plump brown breast.

He reached down between her legs again, with one hand and peeled apart her pussy lips with his fingers. Will felt between the lips of her hairy pussy.

He almost ejaculated when he felt the moisture and heat from her hot quim on his fingers. He groaned loudly and set back on his knees, between her legs. His fingers spread her pussy lips wide.

He inserted 2 fingers into the tight wet crevice and she spoke her 1st word.

"Please!" She said looking at him with frightened eyes.

He felt sympathy and a rush of emotion he couldn't place, but he was too far gone in lust and excited. He wanted to fuck her before he came!

He guided his penis between her legs, fell down on her lucious body and begin to push into her.

He whispered encouragment and shushed her as we worked himself into her. He said she was beautiful, perfect; an angel sent for him.

He pushed past her barrier with a sigh and she with a yelp.

It was hurting her terribly. Sarah tried to push him away, but he held her so tight to him, her arms were immobilized. He didn't stop pushing his cock into her until he was fully sheath in her tight, velvety wetness.

After a few seconds, he gripped her behind her knees with his forearms and paused; his head resting on the pillow above her head. She felt so good! He was seeing spots.

Her head only reached the top of his chest, so he hunched slightly, tilting her face up so he could kiss her more. He begin to slowly, grind his hips into her. Sarah cried out loudly at the pain of his dick churning inside her. Will's hips moved in a circle as he ground as deep as he could.

It hurt Sarah, but she enjoyed his closeness and the fullness of his penis inside her. He pulled back and pushed in to her velvet tightness again, ravishing her mouth with his tongue. Will moaned into her. He felt her pussy getting wetter from his fucking. The feeling of his tongue and dick inserted in Sarah together was ecstasy.

He moaned again as he picked up speed, fucking her faster and faster, still kissing her hard on the mouth. He held her chin in place while his other arm stayed hooked under her leg. He pulled her leg wider and more open, pummeling her tight cunt with his fat dick.

Sarah was trying not to cry out again, but he was not being gentle. She closed her eyes, embarrassed by the sounds of his grunting, the bed springs squeaking, the noises coming from her. He released her chin and leaned back to watch her breast jump as he banged into her. She was so beautiful!

Will spread both her legs wide, looked down and exhaled sharply at the sight of his pink cock, churning In-and-out of her black curly bush. He could see tinges of red on his dick from her hymen. Fuck!

His orgasm started forming on his back and spreading throughout his body. One of the best nuts of his life was within sight.

He reached between her legs to rub her clit frantically with 2 fingers. He wanted her to come with him; for her to come on his dick, while he fucked her. Her eyes snapped open wide and went to his. The sensations Will created with his fingers coursed through her body. She moaned as the pain mixed with the pleasure.

Sarah found herself raising her hips and meeting his frantic thrust. She was loving the way his dick felt, filling her while his fingers worked. For several minutes, they fucked frantically, the only sound in the room their skin slapping together, Will's grunts and Sarah's moans. Will grunted and Sarah squealed every time he bottomed out in her sweet young pussy.

Suddenly, Will's fingers created an explosion between Sarah's legs that made her pussy contract and throb on Will's hard cock again and again.

She couldn't keep silent anymore. Sarah screamed and bucked, uncontrolled underneath Will for a few long seconds as she came. Will had held himself still inside of her as her pussy drenched his cock with wet, warm fluid.

When she calmed down, he began fucking her again in earnest. He had fucked Sarah that night, harder than any other female he had been with. She was as limp as a rag doll, while he held her young, tight body close and ravished her. His hips jerked erratically as he tried to feel all parts of the girl's pussy before he came.

He shouted out hoarsely, and swiveled his hips, trying to grind his dick deeper into her. He started shooting, what felt like a gallon of come inside her tight warm cunt.

Moaning as he continued to ejaculate, Will felt like he could black out from the ecstasy.

After Will finished, neither could move for several minutes. There was simply the sound of their heavy breathing.

Finally, Will pulled himself out and slid down her body, her magnificent breasts at eye level. His hands wrapped around them once again.

Will looked at his pale hands on her dark breast and realised he would never tire of seeing their skin together; that he would never cease to be turned on by the contrast of their skin tones.

Will looked up into her eyes. Sarah looked back in his, dreamily. For several seconds, they looked into each other's eyes; into each other's hearts.

Suddenly, remembering herself and what she was, Sarah tried to compose herself, emotionally and physically. She tried to ignore the painful ache between her legs and the dread of being with 'customers'. Her hands were moving to cover herself again and she made moves to get up. Will stopped her.

"You are mine, Sarah." he said simply, almost irritated.

"You belong to me."

Her 'mother' was not pleased when Will emerged the next morning, (after fucking Sarah doggy style that AM, loving her squeals; the way she'd pushed back on his dick as he fucked), saying that he wanted to purchase the girl.

Mary had been arranging dates for Sarah since the auction. Selling her off to one man was going to seriously derail her financial plans. Her investment in Sara was hardly paid off with $50.

They argued, with Will holding his ground that Sarah was no whore. She was his.

In the end, after an entire day and over a bottle of whiskey, Will agreed to a deal with the madam. He would build rooms above the salon for them and their patrons. They would pay rent and would make way for any of Will and Sarah's kids, should they come along.

Pearl's mother had sat quietly the whole day, while they argued, praying Mary would release her.

She ran to Will and hugged him when he and Ms. Mary shook hands late in the evening. He smiled and looked down at her, patting her affectionately.

In a few weeks, the 2nd story of the bar was built. Upstairs, was one wash room on the end of the hall for Mary, her 3 girls, their 'husbands' and children. At the other end of the hall was a bedroom for Sarah and Will.

A caravan of people moved into the 4 rooms available for Ms. Mary's family. The men in the group were general security. They stayed up with the girls at night while they worked. Out of sight, but around. They then slept all day with them, resting and preparing for the next night.

In the 1st room to the right of the stairs, was Mary. A tall zaftig, white women with huge boobs and bleached blonde hair. She was around 35, but you couldn't really tell.

Her younger brother, Mike, was always by her side. He never spoke a word. He was short and mean with dark eyes and a wiry build.

Mary had a husband; Curtis. He was a skinny white man, about 25. There was also a young son that was Mary's. His father was unknown. His name was Jacob and he was 10. Whoever his father was, he had been a negro, because Jacob was obviously mulatto.

In the 2nd Room were 2 Native American sisters, renamed Becky and Georgia. They were 20 and 24, respectively. They had one man between them and his name was Clarence. He had to be at least 50 years old. He was a white man with a gut and over 6' tall. He'd always made Sarah uncomfortable the way he would look at her while massaging Becky's ample bosom.

Clarence claimed to have 'rescued' both girls and kept tight control of their whereabouts and any money they made. The oldest girl, Georgia had 2 children; Twins, a boy and girl named Paul and Penny. They were 6.

When Georgia 1st begin prostituting, she was kidnapped by band of thieves. For 3 months, Clarence had stealthily followed the group, waiting for the perfect time to steal Georgia back. When he finally did, the twins were well on their way.

In the 3rd Room, there was a negro couple who were runaway slaves, like Sarah. Their names were Thelma and Louis. They were in their 20's.

Thelma occasionally whored when times were tough, but she mainly was a cook and a maid. She was a dark skinned women with a slim build. She and Louis were both 6ft.

Louis was a Ranch hand and a carpenter. Thelma and Louis had 2 boys who were 8 and 10. The 8 year old was named Philip and his brother was Daniel.

All the boys stayed in the 4th bedroom, closest to the bathroom. The woman tried to keep all business in the front rooms and keep the boys away from clients, but they were everywhere and into everything, without much supervision.

Pearl was born a year later. It was a difficult birth. Her mother lost a lot of blood and almost died, but she eventually got better, somewhat. She was too sickly to have any more children, but she and Will were happy.

That had been 18 years ago. So much had changed since then. Her mother and Georgia's twins both died from smallpox, 10 years later. Pearl had been 11 years old and was devastated.

The sisters and Clarence moved on after the death of the twins. Not long after that, Mary and her brother returned to Louisiana to see their mother and never returned. They'd left Jacob and Curtis behind.

Jacob had been 21 when they left so it wasn't a big thing. He was working for Louis and his sons. He and Thelma had saved their money and bought a farm outside of town, something they never would have been able to do in the east.

Philip and Daniel were around Jacob's age and the family basically took him in as another son. Thelma still cooked for the salon and basically, ran it with Curtis.

Pearls father had become a drunken mess after Sarah's death. He would stay up for days, gambling, drinking and whoring. They were a well known whore house, so women came from all over to Placerville, just to work at Grandisons. The business was so good, women paid to work there. Many different women, all races and ages, came to Grandisons to hustle their wares. Her father partook of many of them.

He moved back down to his little room behind the bar and slept most days away. He would be up all night with the whores and gamblers until Curtis cleared everyone out.

When Pearl had become a teen and and blossomed into a beautiful young woman, Will got uncomfortable at men's attention to her. He had exploded in anger 1 day at people wanting to pay to sleep with Pearl. He yelled that she would have a husband and would never whore! He meant to find her a GOOD husband when she turned 19 in a few months! The saloon had been quiet at his outburst.

Unfortunately, his proclamation had the opposite effect. Pearl became even more sought after; as a wife. Men from farms far and wide came to see her. Many offering huge dowries for her hand.

Pearl had laughed at his outburst, then she realized her father was entertaining these men. It bothered her that he didn't seem to want her opinion.

Pearl didn't know, but her father had lost almost all of the money from his gold find. He was in great debt and was only falling deeper. He didn't care.

Will was 48 when Pearl's mother died, now just 10 years later, he looked 70. He just wanted Pearl out of this establishment and somewhere safe; someone's wife. She wasn't cut out for whoring any more than her mother had been. Why shouldn't he get something out of it?

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers