A Western Pearl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

The brothers eventually stood up and looked at Jacob laying ground, with amusement and grudging respect.

Vincent squatted down next to Jacob and said,

"Stay away from Pearl, boy, or next time I WILL kill you."

After Vince had walked away, Tiger had felt sorry for the boy. He reached into his pocket and tried to give him a $100 bill. Jacob didn't take it, just laid there, defeated. Tiger folded it up, and put it in the back pocket of Jacob's jeans and joined his brother.

-----

The week passed slowly and the night before her birthday, Pearl couldn't sleep. It was it was 1:00 a.m. when she sat up, and decided she'd run! She could ride!

As she packed a small bag, she thought to ride to the next town, (even though she had never left Placerville), and catch the AM stage coach to somewhere. She snuck downstairs and removed a $10 bill from Curtis's hiding place, then snuck out the back door. She sighed with relief when she got outside and ran toward the stables.

Unbeknowns to Pearl, someone else had been awake all night, with excitement, not terror.

Vincent had a 6th sense for things and he always listened to it. The one time he hadn't, his sister had died. It was his 6th sense that made them such successful thieves. He'd skip a job or change a job on a dime, based on his sense.

His sense had told him to ride into town that night to see what his young fiance was up to. When he saw a small figure step out of the back of Grandison's around 1 am, he smiled to himself and slowly nudged his horse to the stable doors.

He dismounted and entered the stables, where Pearl was trying her best to saddle her favorite horse, Tinker. She didn't look up until she heard the stable doors close.

When she saw Vince standing there, she almost out right fainted! How? She froze, and they simply stared at each other for several long seconds.

She hadn't bothered to braid her hair and it was in a wild curly ponytail at the back of her head. Her hair looked like a halo behind her head, to Vincent.

This was the 1st time she'd looked at him directly, and he was stunned, momentarily, by her gorgeous face. The huge green eyes with the ridiculously long lashes, the button nose, the luscious lips.

His eyes traveled down to her ample bosom, and then to her tiny waist. The hips, highlighted in the dress she wore.

She hadn't bothered with a petticoat; it's easier to ride without one. She felt absolutely naked under Vincent's lustful gaze. She stood frozen as his eyes traveled leisurely over her face and her body.

"All mine." he was thinking, but his face was impassive.

Finally, he met her eyes again. He smirked.

"Where are we off to this morning, my beautiful fiance?"

He emphasized the last word and Pearl finally snapped out of her frozen state. She still couldn't think of a smart retort or be flippant. She was too intimidated by the black haired giant. He wasn't just tall, he was huge! A huge chest, huge arms, legs.

He stood, blocking the doors with his arms crossed, leaning casually, looking at her with amusement.

"I... I won't marry you." was all she could come up with. She'd whispered it, at that. She met his eyes for a moment, but looked down again. His lust filled orbs were too much.

"Yes, you will." he said, calmly, still amused.

"In front of the whole town. Either that or your father becomes a street beggar, when I put him out of the salon that I own,'" Vince said.

"We have a deal, your father and I."

Pearl looked at him in confusion. He watched as understanding, then finally, anger washed over her beautiful face. Her eyes were furious, but she didn't speak. She just looked at him, so angry. It was adorable.

He waited, to see if she would say anything else. When she didn't, he said,

"Do you remember the carnival last year? The one where you wore the white dress?"

Pearl still just looked at him, angrily. He probably tricked her father!

Vincent took 3 quick steps towards her, and Pearl's anger was instantly replaced with fear. Her hand came up to stop him.

"Yes!" she said, surprised at his question, his recollection and quickness.

Her back hit a wall and he still advanced. He got very close and looked down at her.

She was visibly shaking as he reached out, put his finger under her chin and tilted her face up.

"Damn, she's gorgeous." he thought for the thousandth time. Even with her eyes scrunched up closed, like they were now.

"Open your eyes, Pearl." Vincent said flatly.

She still didn't open her eyes, so he kissed her lips. Her eyes flew open in surprise and she looked up at him, shocked. Her hands were clasped in front of her, twisting anxiously.

He had kissed her! A flush of involuntary heat went through her body.

"I want you to wear that dress today, when I marry you." he whispered against her cheek. He remembered something.

"Unless you ordered a new dress. Is that what came for you from Penny's?"

Pearl was so surprised to that he knew about her package from Penny's! She looked up into the tan face staring down at her. He was looming over her. He wasn't ugly, but his eyes looked so serious.

She looked at his lips and thought about the kiss, then blushed and looked down. He tilted her face back up and looked into her eyes again.

"I asked you a question, Pearl."

Finally, she was able to croak,

"Yes. It's pink." Everyone in town knew her favorite color was pink.

Vincent stroked the side of her face, then said,

"I bet you will look beautiful in it." He was suddenly excited to see her in a new dress, even though he'd fantasized many times about that white one. She'd have another opportunity to wear it for him.

He knew he was being a bully, but since she didn't love him yet, she'd best fear him. That should keep her in line. He was confident he could, eventually, make her love him; he knew he could make her mind, now.

He looked down at her, taking in her sexy vanilla scent, her heaving bosom, the glorious hair. It frustrated hm that she kept looking down. He wanted to see those eyes.

He tilted her head up again, with his finger.

"I'll tell you what, fucking gorgeous," he breathed into her forehead.

"Wear your new dress, and have your pretty little ass in the bar, ready to get hitched at 4 pm. Do you understand?"

He tried not to sound menacing, but he knew he did.

She nodded and he gripped her chin, harder.

"Speak, Pearl." Vince said.

"Yes!" Pearl said.

"Yes, I understand." She choked out; tears falling from her eyes.

He cupped her cheeks with his hands and used his thumbs to wipe away her tears.

"I'm not as horrible as I've seem, chocolate milk." he chuckled. He wiped cheeks, but the tears kept coming.

He was getting angry. Was it such a terrible thing to be married to him? He wanted to turn her over his knee and thrash that luscious rump, then fuck her roughly. As he continued looking down at her, he considered doing just that; taking her home now!

But no. He wanted the whole town to see it. He won. She was his.

After a few more seconds of being close to her, he allowed her to pull away and run back to her house. He waited until her room light came on before he rode home. Today was a big day.

Chapter III - Wedding night

Pearl opened her eyes she was surprised that she'd slept. She felt flushed head to toe, thinking of the way Mr. Morelli had touched her, kissed her. She jumped up when she saw the clock read 1:00 p.m!

The salon opened 12 to 12 and she was needed to get things ready for the day! Even though it was her birthday, she was needed, birthday or not. Besides, she didn't feel like celebrating.

She threw on her uniform dress, and ran downstairs. She stopped half way down and stared.

All the tables and the chairs had beautiful pink linens, tied with pink ribbons! There were pink and white flowers everywhere. It looked so beautiful, tears came to her eyes.

She was still staring when her father, Thelma and Louis, all the girls and even Philip and his new wife, Joey, appeared. Daniel, notorious bachelor, was even there. Her heart sunk when she didn't see Jacob. She still smiled when they all yelled 'Happy Birthday!' and then brought out her favorite, yellow cake with chocolate icing. Thelma cut everyone a slice and they all sat down to enjoy with a pot of coffee.

There there was a sign on the door that said 'Closed for private party' like they did every year on Pearl's birthday.

All ate in awkward silence, the tension thick. Finally, Louis spoke up,

"Heard ya getting hitched Mr. Morelli, Pearl!" he said with fake enthusiasm.

Thelma kicked his leg under the table.

"What?" he asked.

"Does everyone know?" Pearl whispered.

"Yep." said Lewis

"What?!" he said louder when Thelma kicked his leg again.

"Everyone does know! They know Jacob took a $100 and high tailed it out of town too!" He chuckled,

"Hell, I don't blame him. Wouldn't want Morelli as an enemy." Louis laughed.

He and Thelma began bickering. Everyone continued eating and giggling at the arguing couple.

Pearl's cake literally fell from her mouth. She couldn't even hear Thelma and Louis in the background as she absorbed this information. She looked at her father and wasn't surprised he couldn't look at her. She could tell he knew about Jacob, and others did too.

They all looked away as she searched their faces. Pearl took a deep breath, finished her cake, then rose.

"Thank you all." she said and walk upstairs to her room. She gave herself 30 minutes to cry, then ran a bath and got dressed, with Cora's help.

When she opened her bed room door, She could hear the voices downstairs. There were considerably more people here now.

It was 4:10 p.m. when she shakily, descended the stairs, willing herself not to cry.

-----

Vincent released a breath he didn't know he was holding, when he saw her door open. He thought he was going to have to go get her, and drag her out. He knew she was in there, because big Liam was watching her bedroom window.

Vincent was pleased as he looked at her. Very pleased indeed.

The dress was pale pink, almost white. The bodice and arms were pink lace and the dress was a silky satin material. She'd pulled her hair up into a massive bun on top of her head, secured with a pink ribbon.

Her cheeks were flushed and he could tell she'd been crying, but she looked beautiful as she trembled down the stairs. There was whistling clapping when everyone saw her.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Pearl stopped and stood, not sure what to do. Her father was suddenly beside her.

Will announced that the esteemed and wonderfully generous, Mr. Vincent Morelli had asked for Pearl's hand in marriage and he had approved. They would wed today!

He said some other things, but Pearl couldn't hear. Her heart was beating so loudly, she couldn't hear anything. She stared at the ground as Mr. Morelli walked over, and stood to the left of her, taking her elbow and hooking it in his.

Vincent was grinning, shocking many in attendance. Men in the bar were whistling and yelling vulgar things about their wedding night, when suddenly, the salon doors swung open, and 2 men carried the preacher in, bodily.

They set him down in front of Vincent and Pearl and stood threateningly, behind him.

Pearl had given up any hope of rescue from her situation with the news that Jacob was gone. She listened as the preacher started talking and trying to keep his eyes down.

Pearl realized it was quiet. She looked up and the preacher repeated himself.

"Do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?"

The preacher seemed confused at her reticence and looked at Vincent. Vincent was looking at Pearl, squinting his eyes eyes.

"Yes.'" She whispered.

After that, everything was a whirl. People whooped and shouted and someone started playing a banjo and a bass. Everyone was dancing. There was a lot of food.

Pearl and Vincent were seated at a beautifully, decorated table with pink roses. She looked around surprised at everything being so lavish. How had they done all of this? It looked so beautiful and she was honestly, thrilled as she looked around at the decrepit salon. Her father had long ago stopped keeping it up.

There was a pink champagne glass at her rose plate. She picked it up and looked at it, marveling. Where had this come from?

She looked shyly at Vincent. He was smiling at her. While she was still frightened, she had to admit, he looked very handsome. His dark beard was trim and he had a strong chin. Very manly... his dark wavy hair was combed back off of his face. His eyes were mischievous as he smiled at her.

"You like pink." He shrugged and smiled again. She couldn't help but smile back at him.

She saw her father at a back corner, watching them with a proud look on his face. Their eyes met, and he blew her a kiss before disappearing into his room, in the back.

Pearl didn't know it, but it would be the last time she saw her father. He left on a stagecoach a few days later after absconding with all the ready cash; almost $1000. Vincent was pissed, but not that upset. He was too excited about his life with Pearl. Tiger and Lena moved into the salon and took over 'management', but it was still Curtis and Thelma that ran it.

After an hour or so, and after eating the fried chicken dinner, heartily, Vincent stood and tapped his glass. He thanked everyone for attending and thanked Pearl's father for her hand. Everyone was looking around for Will, but he had already left.

Vincent turned and scooped Pearl up, bridal style, proudly carrying her to his wagon. He climbed in effortlessly with Pearl in his arms, and seated her gently beside him. He'd made a seat out of 2 cushions and they actually felt wonderful as she sat on them.

They started the ride to the homestead in silence, Vincent forcing himself to keep the team at a slow trot, even though he wanted to crack the whip.

Pearl had never left the general area of Grandison's all her 19 years. She had no idea where she was going, how she could even return to Grandisons if she wanted to. She just sat in silence. She was too petrified to speak, anyway. This was her life now. She would try to make the best of it.

Vincent was willing himself to stay calm. He couldn't wait to rip that fucking dress off and turn her every which way, but loose.

He glanced over at her and her shy side eye just enflamed him further. He didn't trust himself to talk. His dick was too hard.

To Pearl, it seemed like 5 minutes later, they arrived at his/their homestead, but it was closer to 30 minutes. The sun was just starting to fade as they pulled up in front of the cabin. Pearl was pleased and surprised to see flowers around the front of the house. It didn't look ominous, she thought. It looked nice... comfortable. Pearl took a deep breath and tried to stop herself from shaking, but she just couldn't. This huge man was a complete stranger!

Vincent pulled the wagon parallel to the door of the cabin. They sat for a moment, both thinking, then Vincent turned and looked at her. He couldn't help grinning again, but then he was deadly serious.

"Pearl." he said.

She turned towards him, but couldn't meet his gaze. He sighed, impatiently, and lifted her chin. Her eyes only lifted to his chin, but he let it go.

"All I ask, is that you give me a chance. I know I wasn't your 1st choice, but give me a chance to make you happy. Understand, though Pearl, it is very important to me that you listen to me, and follow directions, immediately."

When she only nodded, he gripped her chin.

"I understand Mr. Morelli." Pearl replied, quickly.

Vincent laughed and said,

"Pearl, I'm your husband. You can call me Vincent or Vince, Ok?"

She nodded, and he was reaching for her chin again, so she quickly said,

"Yes."

"Good girl." He hopped down.

"Sit right there, Chocolate milk."

He hopped down and went into the house. Vince lit a fire in the living room and in their bedroom. The wooden floors were covered with plush rugs and skins over every square inch, except in the kitchen area, under the tub in the corner, the hearth and the water closet.

The washroom had a door leading to their bedroom on the other side. Vincent had also installed an outside door that led straight to the wash area. He would want to clean up at the end of the day, before joining his wife inside.

He almost ran back to the wagon and lifted her down, carrying her into the house. He was so excited she was finally here!

He climbed up into the wagon, lifting her and bringing her inside.

There was a big living area with 2 plush chairs made of some sort of soft fur and stuffed with down. A beautiful mahogany table separated the living area from the kitchen. There was a new stove!

Pearl was amazed as he carried her into the kitchen and showed her 'faucets' in the kitchen sink that produced water inside!

She and Thelma had to access an outside well for their water. Pearl had to admit it was nice. Vincent turned her this way and that, explaining everything like an excited little boy.

She gasped! There were pink curtains and a window in the kitchen! He told her she would be able to see the whole farm from that window in the AM. She looked at Vincent and smiled in delight.

He felt so proud. He'd worked hard over the past year and a 1/2 to build a house she would love and be in. He turned from the front room and moved slowly to the the washroom/bedroom area and lay her down on the huge feather bed.

The fire was roaring and crackling. He took off his jacket and sat it on a chair at his desk and unbuttoned his shirt sleeves. He watched her as she lay there passively, with her eyes closed.

He pulled her up, until she was standing between his legs as he sat on the bed.

He turned her around, admiring her, and then started unbuttoning her dress from the back. He unbuttoned it all the way to her waist, then lowered the dress to the floor.

She wore only a white corset from which her heavy, brown breast seemed to burst, white lace pantalettes and thigh high, lace topped stockings.

Vincent brushed his fingers along the tops of the lace stockings with one hand and pulled her head in for a kiss with the other. She had allowed him to kiss her when the preacher said to, but that was a peck. He wanted a real kiss.

He pulled her close and pecked her lips once more, then kissed her urgently, his tongue sought hers, and swept her entire mouth.

Pearl was shocked and disgusted and tried to pull back from his embrace. Vince held her firmly.

"Relax your mouth." He whispered against her lips. His hands seemed to be everywhere, squeezing and kneading. He continued deeply tongue kissing her, with both hands now massaging her butt cheeks, spreading and squeezing them, hard.

Pearl gasped for air between his kisses and felt weak in her knees at his intense molestations. He paused the kisses and unlaced the corset. As he pulled it open and off, her hands came up, instintively, and covered her breast. She looked so sexy and beautiful, standing only in her pantaloons, trying to cover her modesty.

She stood looking down and waited to see what he would do next. Pearl still felt frightened and uncertain, but excited. She could feel him scrutinizing her entire body, staring and fascinated by her.

After looking at her a few seconds, Vincent leaned forward and pulled down the pantaloons. The curly hair on her pussy, matched the hair on her scalp. One of her hands came down to cover herself there, as well.

It was the sexiest thing Vincent had ever seen. The action squeezed her breast together, and Vincent was powerless to stop himself from leaning in and sucking them, way harder than he wanted too; he was just so excited. She stood naked and passively between his fully clothed legs and let him explore and kiss her body.

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers