A Wet Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked my dick up and down, which had been rock hard this whole time and looked up at her. She seemed completely satisfied, and I'm sure she could tell I was too. I finally released her, looked up to meet her gaze and smiled. She had finally taken charge.

"What now," she asked.

I didn't respond for a second. And then I kind of got up and stood in front of the couch, turning her so she was facing me. Then I got down on my knees, and I started kissing her inner thighs, alternating between them, moving up closer and closer to her pussy. "Wait, what? Again?" She asked. I looked at her and ran my tongue up her leg, catching more cum in my mouth on the way up--she was wetter than she had ever been--and I kept my eyes locked on her.

I grabbed her hand and put it on my head, my face just inches away from her pussy--"You tell me," I said as I looked at her and smiled.

12