All Comments on 'A Wet Girl'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
squareybobsquareybobover 3 years ago
Romantic, Erotic, and Beautiful

A lovely, sweaty, sexy fantasy.

This story is exceptionally well written. The pace is not rushed, allowing us to appreciate as Mr. Gregory did this sweet, nubile, delicate, desirable woman who stepped onto his porch and into his life. The details, like gorgeous Ashley herself, reward those who take the time to savor them. A believable plot, if your imagination has room.

Mechanics (wording, sentence structure, grammar) are executed well. No errors present that I noticed to detract or distract. The narrative itself reads smoothly with the variations in sentence construction and wording that maintain interest.

Others may urge you to write another chapter about Ashley and Mr. G. I’d be fine, however, to leave Ashley stepping into this caring man’s life a second time. Then we can imagine what might transpire next.

Please, though, indulge us here at Lit with some more of your outstanding writing if your time and inclinations allow. Thank you for the rainy day magic brought on by two kind, needy people and a forgotten house key.

oldbugleoldbugleover 3 years ago
This could be the best story I've read here.

Not only is this beatifully written, it's also a beautiful story in itself and the eroticism is both enchanting and inspiring......Also some essential truths here;....old people remember youthful freshness and innocence and young people are often in awe of experience and age.

More Please!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 3 years ago
Loved it...

What a great story. Thanks for sharing it. Frankie

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 3 years ago

I am old enough to appreciate just exactly what a delicious little story that is – and to feel more than a little guilty about it! Beautifully written, sir. Bravo!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Sweet Dreams

Obviously written by someone with a good memory for the glories of yesteryear and a knack for fantasy. I'm in my ninth decade and although I don't remember this kind of activity so vividly I can think about the fantasy. Thanks for the energy jolt. 5*

clackormanclackormanover 3 years ago
This belongs in my Top Ten!

This was so well written, both from an editorial as well as a pleasurable standpoint. Perhaps I enjoyed it so much because I find myself aging all too rapidly and hope beyond hope that one day MY doorbell might ring on a blustery, rainy day.

Thanks for confirming for me that blood does still flow to an under-used pleasure center.

Rocketman51Rocketman51over 3 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Congratulations for weaving a truly loving and erotic tale. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

great reading.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 3 years ago

What a wonderful story! Thank you!

BorderReiverBorderReiverover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much for a wonderful, sensual, perfectly paced and genuinely erotic story.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

Jesus Christ, you can write!!! You are magnificent! Wow!

clearcreekclearcreekover 3 years ago

what a perve, I'm jealous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little sad

You are a wonderful writer, even though the story was a little melancholic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I haven't given a five until now, for a very long time....nice work

The title says it all.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
WOW!!! Great Storytelling*****

One of the best I have read in a long time. Thanks for sharing.

mandygirl92mandygirl92over 3 years ago

Amazing story. I was wet too by the end :)

raraewriterraraewriterover 3 years ago
Exceptional

Worthy of a 5. You have captured age, appreciation, angst and caring with this tale. Excellent.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years ago
Beautifully Written

Such an amazingly crafted story. So compelling. Looking forward to reading more of your work. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Old Man

As an older guy, this telling was particularly nice. Good details, well-written and well-paced.

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44about 3 years ago
Amazing story. Capturing the older concerns, and the younger one's hesitation!

Excellent pacing of this story. As an older man, I can also appreciate your crafting of this short story. Well Done!

Please keep writing your Mature stories!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

The question is " what did you think of this story "? My answer Arrant Nonsense. A young girl knocks on my door and because I reluctantly show her a little kindness and sympathy, she unquestioningly follows me to my bedroom, and there bestows all her favours on this poor knackered body, that now knows more pain, than pleasure?

OH I WISH, Every elderly retired widowers dream. Cum to me my darling and cheer this poor weary soul one last time. Please don't ever stop writing such " arrant nonsense ". I love it.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I have just read a lot of the comments on this story not one negative one. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dear Author, you produced a very well written and sweet love story. Thank you, jntique/john

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I have just noticed the last time I read this story was 2 months ago. As you can see I am here again.

What a lovely story I thoroughly enjoyed it the 2nd time around. I am thinking now it could be a lovely

Long break in the summer for them both, it would be lovely to read about six weeks of a love in,

Particularly if sweet girls mother goes of to visit relatives some of that time. Oh joy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is so well written! And extremely hot!

Blue90aBlue90aalmost 3 years ago

It is a great story. Well written with good progression and finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. I’m having just a tiny bit of doubt as to whether she would ever consider him in a sexual manner. There really wasn’t much to explain why she so quickly went to his bedroom. But, it’s all fantasy so anything goes.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 2 years ago

I had a hard time getting into this story. Once I did it was well worth the effort. Well written and surprisingly touching and understanding of both. Charming. I guess I'll have to read more of yours.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

YUMmmmm Exciting story !!

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Enjoyed reading it. Additional chapters would be welcomed.

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirlsabout 1 year ago

That story was both unbelievably lovely and yet, pure fire. In terms of reading every word and not skimming, that was the best story I've read here. I am a follower now, and I'm glad to have found you.

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

I love/live this tale/tail now.

I reset my parameters on AM down to 18 and I've been having unbelievable sex with a 19 year old beauty.

No Way I'd have believed it possible, even here or in Penthouse Forum, but one taste of her lips (either pair)

and I'm a definite believer.

You've soooo captured the taste of her, it's like you were there!

Thank yoU; Great nasty wet hard hot tale!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OUTSTANDING !!!

anchorman021anchorman02122 days ago

he's probably my age ... and I also have the good fortune that women are drawn to me ... being very close, hugging and not hurrying away, sharing secrets ... although I'm waiting for the one that wants the experience in the mirror ... this story is very well-written, good story development, very erotic, full of hope, enjoyment and uninhibited pleasure ... thank you ... a "5" from me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous