All Comments on 'A Wet, Wild Summer Ch. 02'

by RubyShields

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kermit5kermit5almost 11 years ago
Where might you take this story?

Will you leave the house and have adventures? A trip to the beach? Will you talk each other into doing things you've never done before?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

This really *really* sucked. You write in present tense which is a no-no for many writers. Of course, the mindless grammatically challenged idiots on here won't mind.

I couldn't get past the 3rd paragraph.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 11 years ago
I am a grammar Nazi, but . . .

I usually leave comments critical of grammar, misspellings, etc. when they interrupt the flow of a story. I also don't prefer the use of the present tense in telling a story. Having said that, the present tense did not interfere with the telling of this story. I do think the initial buildup to the first sexual activity was too rushed and lacked development, but it is not a bad story despite that problem. Please keep writing.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
Agree with Titan 100%

What he/she said. There's potential here, but the grammar needs straightening out. Please write again.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

what happened to the rest of the family, you only mentioned mom going to bed.

Mysexysister27Mysexysister27almost 11 years ago
Excellent story. Keep up the good work and i look forward to more of the same.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I could care less what tense the author uses, as long as it's consistent. If it's mix-matched it drives me nuts! This chapter was definitely better than the first one was, much too short though!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Any longer and I would pass out.

I would have added more delays. Dinner longer, Mom wanting to talk, where was Dad, where were other siblings. This way they would both be going CRAZY.

Why wait an hour after Mom goes to bed. They were in the basement and watching TV. Still one of the best. Are going to add more chapters? Will they move back to her college?

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
This Series ...

... needs to be taken further. MUCH further! :-)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Ohh yes

Fantastic read, thank you. Loved the drawn out build up. Now she wants to do everything with him we need to read about that.

Pleease add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ending

You cant leave us hanging, you need to continue this story,

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24almost 2 years ago

Why stop there?! 😤 Oh, well, I appreciate what you did give us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous