A Wetter Summer Night

Story Info
Rachael and I go even further.
2.6k words
4.83
70.8k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,792 Followers

"Are you serious?" she whispered.

"Oh, fuck yes." I replied with a shaking voice. "I'd give anything to feel someone touching me right now."

"Are you...are you touching yourself?" she asked.

I felt the heat flush through my body, both embarrassment and lust. I took in a deep shaky breath. I was cupping my bare pussy inside my sleeping bag, and feeling the heat and wetness against my fingers was almost more than I could stand.

"I was going to try to wait until you were asleep," I lied, "because I've... I've never felt so, so...so needful."

"Emily?"

"Yeah?"

"Go ahead if you want to."

I lay there, feeling the heat between my legs against my hand, and grasping to find the right thing to say that wouldn't ruin this. It was so dark I could barely see her, just a few feet away in her own sleeping bag.

"Rachael?" I asked softly, "are you sure?" A few long moments passed before she answered, and I could sense she was wrestling, as I was, with what exactly she wanted to happen.

"Sure." she replied, and I heard her audibly swallow. "I don't want to be the only one."

I had never been so torn in my life. On the one hand my body was practically begging to feel the sensations of an orgasm, and I'd never wanted to rub my clitoris so badly. But I also didn't want Rachael to think I was some sort of sexual maniac. I knew she was basically admitting that she was going to make herself cum as well, but I sensed that for me this orgasm was going to be somehow more intense than the ones I was used to, and I was afraid I'd make noises that might make me seem like a degenerate.

"I don't want you to think...that I'm really weird..." I whispered.

"It's not weird Emily," she told me quietly, "I do it all the time. I really want to make myself cum, so if you do it, I'll do it at the same time."

That was absolutely the most erotic thing I'd ever heard in my life up to that point. I slid my fingers into my slit and gave an involuntary gasp at what felt like a spark that jumped from my clit to my belly and back.

And I wanted more. I didn't want to just have an orgasm next to Rachael. I wanted to share this orgasm with her, and I wanted to share hers. She moaned quietly from her side of the tent and I felt a sudden pressure to keep our verbal connection alive.

"How are you doing it?" I whispered to her as my index finger traced a large circle around my clit, without touching it.

"I could tell you and we could do the same thing...do it together at the same time..."

"Oh fuck...please! Yes...please." I hadn't meant to beg, but my body was in control by this point.

"I'm just playing with my nipples, pinching them just sets me on fire. Pinch yours."

I was confused. I'd never really touched my nipples while masturbating. I knew they got hard when I was aroused, and I loved to feel them rub against a soft bedsheet while I touched myself, but I'd never really gotten any specific pleasure from touching them. But in that moment, that night, I was willing to try anything.

I felt for my hard nipple with my finger and thumb and pinched it.

I lifted both my head and hips involuntarily and gasped as I felt my insides twist into what was almost an orgasm. I stayed tensed up like that, feeling the tension hum inside of me until I willed myself to relax.

"I told you..." Rachael whispered, with a smile in her voice. "It's so good."

"I didn't know...I've never tried that before." I replied, staring at the fabric of the tent above me and feeling my heart pound.

And suddenly, soundlessly, she was beside me, pulling my sleeping bag open and slipping in with me. It was the most natural thing in the world to reach out to her, and our arms wrapped around each other. She had removed her panties and her naked body next to me felt both soothing and electrifying.

"I'm not gay." Rachael had her mouth against my ear and was whispering so quietly that I felt her words more than I heard them. "But I think right now I'm just so aroused that it's the...it's this situation...it's just...I'm so horny because of what we did that I need more. Does that make any sense to you Emily?"

"That's exactly how I feel. I want to do more, but I don't know what." I knew she could hear the tremor in my voice.

"We'll just help each other." She pressed even closer to me and spread her legs and I felt a jolt as the wet heat of her pussy pushed against my thigh. I slid my hand down to the small of her back and pulled her even tighter to me. I was certain that the entire campground could hear my thudding heart and I felt suddenly hot and dizzy.

"Rachael, I don't know what to do," I whispered with genuine fear that I was about to ruin this.

"Touch yourself with me. Let's cum together, just like this while we hold each other." I felt her hand against my thigh as her fingers pushed against her wetness, and with a gasp she began to gently rock her hips against my body in the sleeping bag.

The rhythm of her pussy against my thigh overpowered any sense of hesitancy and I thrust my own fingers back into my throbbing slit. I was soaking wet and I spread my legs and began to circle my clit with my fingers. My hips began to move with hers and I closed my eyes as my senses overloaded.

I felt her hot breath against my ear as we worked our hips slowly in time with each other. Our hearts were thudding, and we were both beginning to gasp for breath. I felt her fingertips drag up my belly towards my breast and stop when they reached the fabric of my bra.

"Can I take this off?" she asked in a ragged whisper. I nodded and unhooked my bra as she pulled it off. I barely had time to realize how undressed I was when she began running her fingers through my hair. I felt her nipples press into mine, and I couldn't help staring at our breasts, feeling like sparks were going off inside each nipple as they touched hers. I felt a pulse begin deep in my clit and I closed my eyes and moaned.

I had never even contemplated being with another woman sexually, and now here I was naked and quivering with Rachael as the need to orgasm kept throbbing inside my pussy. I felt her lips against mine and I reached up with my free hand and tangled it in her hair as she kissed me. My lips parted and she began to slowly push her tongue in and out of my mouth in the same slow rhythm our hips were rocking in.

Suddenly she pinched my nipple and I moaned into her mouth and sucked on her tongue. I moved my fingers back down to my wet hole and felt her arm move as she too began to rub her hand against her own cleft. I began to tickle my pussy lips and knew that an orgasm was close.

"Are you using your fingers?" Rachael asked, "are they inside?"

"Oh fuuuuuck yessssssss." I moaned as I slid my first two fingers deep into my hot cunt. I began to press my thumb against my clit and my hips began to move faster all by themselves.

She matched my pace with her hips, and I felt her wrist against my belly as her hand sped up its own pleasurable movements between her thighs. Each of had one arm wrapped around the other and were using our free hands to masturbate while we were clenched together. Suddenly she moved her rubbing hand to a different spot and she began to breath even more heavily.

"When I'm close, I like to stop and flutter my fingers against my thighs..." she groaned. "It just holds everything off and makes it so...so...close and far away at the same time."

"I'm not sure..." I lifted my head to try to see down into the sleeping bag. I had no idea what she meant by 'flutter' but her reaction to whatever her hand was doing made me anxious to try it.

"Can I...?" she asked, as her fingertips began to tickle quickly against my inner thigh, and I closed my eyes again and rode the next wave of pleasure even closer to an orgasm. I stopped touching myself and began to tickle her with my own wet fingertips, mimicking her own movements against me. She buried her face against my neck and moaned.

We stayed like that for several moments, each of us wanting to cum but at the same time wanting to make this last. I had never felt this level of arousal before and had no idea how much more I could take.

She lifted her face back to mine and made eye contact. Her eyes were filled with pure lust and my stomach felt like it climbing up the hill on a rollercoaster.

"Tap me Emily. Please can you? Please?"

"What? What should I do?" I had no idea what she meant, but I knew that I would do anything she needed.

She quickly took her fingers and spread my lips apart, and before I could react, she used her middle finger to tap against my clitoris. I was paralyzed for a moment by the pure physical pleasure of feeling another woman touch my clit for the first time, and by the realization that this was really happening.

I pulled myself out of my fog and moved my fingers to her pussy, pushing through the thin strip of hair to spread her lips. I was spellbound by the wet heat of her against my fingers, and I began to touch her clit with my middle finger like she had done to me. She stopped touching me and put both arms against the floor of the tent on either side of my head. Her eyes were clamped shut and her hips began to rise and fall against my fingers. I lost track of trying to tap her clit with my finger, so I pushed my hand against her and used my fingers to rub her clit. I wanted to rub her slow, to savor this, but she began to whimper and move her hips faster, so I rubbed my fingers against her slippery nub to match her pace. The faster my fingers passed back and forth over her erect clit the faster her hips moved, and the faster she thrust her hips up and down the faster I tried to move my fingers.

Without thought I lifted my other hand to her breast, and pinched my fingers together holding her nipple. Her eyes shot open and her hips began to hump like she was possessed. She made a sound like a yelp and pushed her mouth against mine, moaning and shaking as her orgasm wracked her body and she sucked my tongue. I kept my fingers in rhythm with her hips, slowing every few thrusts and enjoying the sensation of her tongue probing against mine. I relaxed my fingers from around her nipple and pressed the palm of my hand against it so I could cup her breast.

Her arms sagged and she lay down on me, dragging her wet mouth back to my neck and gasping to catch her breath. My hand was still against her breast, and I pulled my other arm from between us and wrapped it around her. I could feel her heart beating through chest, and she was covered in sweat.

As much as I wanted to just lie there and soak in the moment, I could feel the muscles in my thighs tensing in tandem with the pulse in my pussy. I pushed my hand between us, determined to orgasm just like that with her full weight pinning me down and her hot breath against the side of my neck. But she realized what I was doing and shifted to the side, wrapping one of her legs around me and moving her mouth towards my breast. I pressed up against her and got an erotic thrill from being pushed down.

All that was forgotten though, when I suddenly felt two of her fingers slipping into my cunt while her hot mouth latched onto my nipple and began to suck. I had nothing left. No thoughts. No dreams. No worries. Not even an awareness of where I was and who I was with. If someone had asked me my name I wouldn't have known. All I had was the electrical current running from her tongue and lips on my nipple to my clit as she pulled her wet fingers from my hole and began to rub it.

"Oh my fuck. Oh my fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I could say nothing else, whimpering that word over and over in that dark tent as I felt an orgasm, so close that I couldn't believe it hadn't already happened, push against me with more and more pressure.

She pushed her fingers into my slick hole again, and then attacked my clit with them at the exact moment she bit my nipple, and I began to hump at her fingers at what felt like a million miles an hour and I knew this was it.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..fuck..fuck..fuck..FUCK..FUCK..FUCK! FUCK!" my voice changed from a whisper to a shout, and before I could follow it up with a scream that would awaken half the state she smothered my mouth with her own and her fingers took me over the edge.

I came.

And came.

And came.

My orgasm went on and on for what felt like several minutes, as she kissed me and rubbed me and ground my body down into the sleeping bag while I whimpered and humped and balled my fists in her hair.

And suddenly, just as my orgasm began to recede, there was a sudden and intense explosion that burst inside me, and new waves of intense pleasure washed over my entire body. I felt like that dream I'd sometimes have where I was falling, but this time it went on and on as I wrapped myself around Rachael and held on as tight as I could. I was gasping for breath and suddenly aware that I was sweaty and shaking.

She kept her lips against mine, changing from a passionate kiss filled with lust to a slow tender kiss filled with calm and peace. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes in the dim light of the tent.

"Thank you." I whispered, meaning it sincerely while I also knew it wasn't enough. "I've never felt anything like that before."

"Neither have I Emily," she said out loud. Her voice was nearly lost in a rumble of thunder as the pace of the rain and wind outside seemed to increase.

I closed my eyes and savored the heat coming from our bodies in the cool tent, feeling the sweat dry as my heart quieted. I had never felt more at peace.

From far away I heard her voice.

"Em?"

"Mmmmm?"

"Hey Em? Emily?"

I opened my sleepy eyes to see her staring at me from inches away, our arms and legs still entwined.

"Yes?" I whispered.

"Don't go to sleep yet. I want to try something..."

"Wha...?"

She grinned, kissed my cheek, then my chin, and then I felt her fingers pinch my inner thigh as she slid her head down my belly...

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,792 Followers