All Comments on 'A Wetter Summer Night'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That story was so fucking hot!

I hope you decide to write a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow...

That was INSANELY hot. I was literally dripping when I finished reading it. I never comment on stories like ever but this got me good. Please write more like this!!

danno99danno99about 4 years ago
incredible...

perfect part 2...so freaking erotic!!!!

and there's more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I must agree

This may be the most erotic story on LitE regardless of genre. The organic evolution of the intimacy between Rachel and Emily was truly beautiful.

A bit of advice though....... You should reclassify the first part of the story as lesbian instead of fetish. There wasn't enough water play to warrant that label and I'm sure it's hurting the number of views its receiving. You should also clarify the fact that this is the second installment of the series in the preface. Especially with the two being labeled in different categories. The previous comment hoping for a part two should be proof that it isn't clear enough. It would be unfortunate if the maximum number of LitE readers didn't read this great little story.

PS. If you do decide to go heavier into the water sports in future installments you should then consider consolidating the whole series into a novella and post it in fetish. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but your the author so you do you. I'll read it either way but you will probably lose the wider audience.

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story, please keep going. You have a wonderful descriptive ability that makes your story very real

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Bullseye!! My 73 year old wife of 50 years read this with me and jumped my body, over and over. My God, what a story.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback! Especially Justplainjeff.....I'm so glad you and your wife enjoyed it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Every chapter is hotter than the last!

Please write more!

Winston

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Very very very hot. That is incredible!

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago

Excellent!

Great build up of sexual tension...and release!

Beautifully written....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect continuation

Keeps the sweet style and "all in" sexuality of the first part.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

I thought the first part was hot and sexy but this blew it away, your use of words to convey all that was happening painted such a wonderful picture of their experience. Feels like it was something you were a part of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous, su fucking sexy. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

ShampoofetShampoofetover 2 years ago

Fabulously erotic. Beautifully written sooo looking forward to part 3 ;)

lingerielover68lingerielover68over 2 years ago

Please, please, please write another chapter to this story!!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Loved it makes our camping trips to the lakes ( U.K. That is ) seem a bit tame really. ( weather similar though ), absolutely five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really excellent, keep up the good work! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous, so steaming hot. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way, my live in fuck buddies swing both ways simply love to watch them get each other off, Prior to me fucking one while eating the other, then swapping, they both love eating my cream pie from each other’s do I.

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 2 years ago

Very, very erotic and well written. I must say I was aroused.

FifthAngelFifthAngelalmost 2 years ago

Great story, loved it. Please continue it...please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to read another part :)

splayer1splayer1over 1 year ago

Hot. For a two-parter on just two pages I sure did form sharp mental images. But I wanna be the cooler next time. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh! Don’t stop there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

and, next...

ScooterloverScooterloverover 1 year ago

Brilliant writing. So powerful. Loved this and the first one. Can’t wait for more

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

MORE!!!

Don't leave us panting & needy, please ;)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG!! MORE!! MORE!! Not just a good tongue lashing, a serious cunt to cunt rub!! Not scissors, more missionary but rub! Rub!

thorbetthorbet8 months ago

You really need to continue this ......

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmily8 months agoAuthor

@thorbet, I have an indirect sequel to this called An Even Wetter Summer Day. Since the first two were based on a true story that started and ended where these stories start and end, I titled and continued the story differently since it's complete fiction by part three.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

Great story with Emily and Rachel (FYI- Spelling is correct in my message)

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmily6 months agoAuthor

kbone1, FYI, there is more than one way to spell that name.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving it

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights3 months ago

Awesome story need more chapters

Oshkosh60Oshkosh603 months ago

Wonderful writing, lovely story. Anais Nin I believe once said, when we write we live life twice. Thank you for sharing.

Felix SqualitasFelix Squalitas3 months ago

This is well written, and paced perfectly for pornography. It doesn't hurt that you started with pissing, which is one of my fave kinks.

mustang123mustang123about 1 month ago

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...