A Whispered Desire

Story Info
Drunken party, pitch black room, the best sex he's ever had.
970 words
4.07
19.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers

The soft kiss awoke me out of a drunken sleep. I didn't open my eyes, but just enjoyed sweet full lips caressing mine, a tongue gently licking my mouth prodding me to open it and so I did. My tongue met hers as our mouths melted into each other. Her...who did I go to bed with last night? I wondered sleepily.

Suddenly I felt a soft, smooth hand squeeze my cock, and my eyes burst open. Too bad for me they were met with pitch black darkness as I tried to focus on anything I could see. The events of yesterday began to come back to me. Shots of tequila by the pool. Too drunk to drive home from Devon's party. His offer for me to sleep in the "blackout room" as he called it. A guest room in the pool house with blackout curtains over every window. "You'll sleep till noon without a care in the world," he'd said.

What time was it?

I continued to search in the blackness for something to focus on, when her soft hand squeezed me again, bringing me to full attention. I went to bed alone last night. Who was in this room with me now? I reached out and found a bare shoulder, following it down to a well developed breast with a hard taut nipple. I twiddled it between my thumb and finger. I felt her body tighten at the touch and her breath catch, but she made no sound.

Then the bed shifted as I felt her lift up and climb over me, straddling my hips. My cock twitched in reaction. "Who-" I began to say but her mouth found mine again and passionately silenced me with her tongue. Then she reached between her legs to lift my cock up toward her open pussy. As she began to lower her body down, my head pressed gently against the slippery opening. God, she's wet, I sighed as I tipped my head back. The room was beginning to spin as I suddenly became conscious enough to remember-

"Condom," I gasped almost inaudibly.

I felt her breasts press against my chest as her mouth lowered to my ear.

"I want to feel you inside me," she whispered.

Then she slid my cock into her. Holy fuck, I tried not to moan as my entire body responded to the feeling of being inside her completely bare. I had never had sex without a condom. Not that I didn't like the idea, but safety and respect had always come first in my book. But this, this was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Like cheeseburgers and filet minion. Both the same cow but you damn well know the difference when you taste them.

I began to thrust involuntarily. I heard her breath catch again as her body responded in turn. I reached out, seeking her breasts to fondle and she leaned forward to meet my needs. Both the feeling of my hands massaging her tits and the slight change of position of my cock inside her seemed to light a fire inside her. She started thrusting deeper, faster. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock as she increased speed. My cock responded, throbbing, my balls tightening. Her body started to quiver. I slid my hands around her back and neck and pulled her close as we rocked against each other, in sync.

"Yeah baby, come all over me," I whispered into her ear. She gasped as I covered her neck then breasts in kisses and licks. She began to convulse, panting inaudibly, as I thrust the head of cock right against her G-spot. The feeling of her orgasm triggered my own.

"Oh shit, I need to pull out!" I gasped.

"I want to feel you come inside of me," she breathlessly pleaded.

Her request set me off. I thrust my hips up hard against her, my cock exploding with come as I wrapped my arms around her stifling my moans with her mouth against mine. Her silky hair fell around my face as we made out, the faint smell of cake batter filling my nose as I breathed her in. She continued to ride me, slower, until my after shocks had subsided. My head was still spinning from the alcohol and now from the best orgasm I'd ever had. My arms fell limp at my sides as I sighed appreciatively and succumbed to my exhaustion.

When I opened my eyes again the blackness had not changed, but she was no longer straddling me. I quickly turned over and reached out for her body across the bed, but it was empty.

How long had I been asleep?

I fumbled around for my phone and finally found it on the nightstand. I squinted at the screen as it flashed 12:34pm. I bolted up, then swayed a little as my hangover reared its ugly head. I found my swim trunks and pulled them on as I found the doorknob and stumbled out into the daylight. Devon sat on the couch drinking a bloody Mary and laughed. "told you you could sleep all day in that room!"

I rubbed my face with my hand. "Yeah. Did you see a girl come out before me?"

His brow furrowed. "naw dude. Pretty much everyone left before 11, and I didn't see anyone leave that room. Why? Someone try to prank you in your sleep?"

I didn't respond to that question. I was too busy trying to remember details from the mystery experience in my mind. Did she have long hair or short hair? Big breasts or small? What kind of figure? I tried matching the feeling of her body in my hands to the images of all the women at the party last night.

Who could she have been?

Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers