The Upside

Story Info
Helping my drunk neighbor back to her bed has its benefits.
4k words
4.34
235.7k
324
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,016 Followers

Note: This is a fantasy about acts that would be immoral in reality.

The advantages to living next to Lake McCall are numerous. It's a gorgeous wooded area next to a national forest, with hiking trails and campsites nearby. If you have to go into the city, it's only an hour out. In the winter, the rich folk who treat their homes as summer homes head out, and it's quiet. Sometimes you get snowed in, isolated from the world.

The only real downside, as far as I'm concerned, were the neighbor's parties. My neighbors to the east had started letting their college-age daughter Jennifer use their house over the summer, while they're on a cruise or staying in Long Island. Unlike her parents, she didn't keep her music down or her parties under control. Nor did she reserve her parties for weekends, when a little bit of noise is not such a problem.

It was 2 a.m., on what I supposed was technically Wednesday morning, when I was woken up by a crashing sound. Like the idiot who dies in a horror movie, I put on a bathrobe and walked outside. Instead of a monster, though, I found Jennifer passed out in my lilacs.

The downside was that she'd crushed a dozen of my flowers when she drunkenly passed out. The upside, I had to admit, was that she was pretty cute. Her long, slender legs trailed across the border between the two yards, her bare feet lying in the lush grass on the far side. Her shorts only just covered her shapely ass, and did nothing to conceal her youthful curves. Her shirt had ridden up, revealing her tanned back and sides. Her black hair fell around her pretty face, but I could see her closed eyes and hear her gentle snoring.

I sighed. I didn't want to clean up her messes, even if she did annoy me with her parties at all hours, but I wasn't about to leave her outside like this either. So I stooped and tried to get her attention.

She didn't respond when I called her name, or touched her gently on the shoulder. It wasn't until I draped her arm over my shoulder and started lifting her up that she spoke.

"Nathan?" she mumbled.

I am not named anything close to Nathan, but it didn't seem like a time to argue.

"Sure, Jennifer," I said. "Let's get you inside."

I walked her up the path towards the side door. There were a dozen cars parked in front, so I was pretty sure she still had guests, but I didn't hear any loud music or signs of activity.

"I knew you'd come back, Nathan," she slurred.

"Of course," I said, sighing inwardly. "I couldn't leave you in the flowers by yourself."

"I couldn't drive to get more booze so I walked," she said, tapping her head.

"Clever," I said. I tried the side door and found it locked. "Can I have your keys?"

"Yes," she said. She did not move.

I sighed and reached over, gently patting her pockets until I found the bulge of her keys in her left front pocket. Delicately, trying not to grope her, I slid my fingers in and pulled her keys out.

"That's nice," she murmured.

"I'm glad," I said, trying to sort through the keys.

"You know I stayed on the pill for you," she added.

The downside to this statement was that it threw off my search for the right key by a good three seconds. The upside is that I found myself imagining what it would feel like to lead her to her bed and fuck her. From this angle I could see down her cleavage, and I imagined caressing her breasts, and kissing her, and filling her pussy with cum as she called me Nathan.

I reminded myself to focus, and managed to sort out the right key. The door swung silently open, and I led Jennifer into the dark hallway. Some of her guests were passed out on the couch, but none of them stirred as we passed.

I remembered, from a long-ago tour, that the main bedrooms were upstairs, so I led her up the broad carpeted stairs, feeling my way with my feet. The shades were mostly drawn, and only slivers of moonlight and an occasional appliance light lit our path.

"Here," she said, and I felt her start to stumble towards one of the bedrooms. I carried her in, turning her sideways so she went first, then stuck one leg out to see if the bed was within easy reach. It wasn't, so I hesitated a moment, waiting for my eyes to adjust.

"The pill still works if you skip a few days, right, Nathan?" she said, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath. I couldn't see anything, but I could smell her perfume, and her sweat, and the alcohol on her breath. I could feel the warmth of her skin beneath my hand, feel her chest rise and fall as she leaned on me. I could hear the almost imperceptible sound of her bare feet shifting on the carpet.

The upside to a question like this was that I now knew how easy it would be to swing the door shut and fuck her. The odds were good that she'd get pregnant, too. If she did, she'd probably throw fewer loud parties, and collapse in my flowers less often. I slid my hand down from her side to her belly, thinking of how she'd look pregnant. I knew there was a downside, but I couldn't focus on it. All that came to mind was what to say.

"Yeah," I heard myself say. "You're safe."

I reached back and swung the door shut. The darkness in the room was almost complete, with only a sliver of moonlight around the edge of the curtain. Gingerly, I started forward.

"That's good," Jennifer purred drunkenly. I reached the bed, and gently deposited her on it. I heard the covers shift as she crawled up towards the head. "Means I can welcome you back."

I pushed my robe off and let it fall to the floor. I'll need to keep track of these clothes, I thought as I kicked off my shoes and slid my pants down. I could hear the soft rustling as Jennifer stripped, along with a muted thump and a quiet "fuck" as she bumped into the headboard.

I dropped my shirt onto the ground. Naked, I climbed onto the bed. The blankets were soft beneath my hands and knees as I moved up until I touched her.

I laid down next to her, draping one arm across her belly. Her skin was soft and warm against mine as I caressed her. My wits were trying to remind me of the downsides, but I couldn't spare the time to think of them.

I rolled closer, pressing my body against her. I could feel the firm arc of her hip and the softness of her leg pressing against me, and smell her lavender shampoo.

The downside to keeping the lights off was that I knew how pretty she was. I wanted to see her perky breasts bouncing as I fucked her, wanted to watch her rock and twist as her pleasure rose, wanted to see her face as she came. The upside to keeping the lights off was that she was less likely to notice that I wasn't Nathan. So, instead of reaching for a lamp, I moved down to kiss her breast.

I found her side first, my initial kiss landing on her ribs. I could feel her gasp as much as I heard it, her chest rising beneath my lips. I moved up, my kisses rising up the gentle swell of her breast and discovering her nipple.

"Oh yes," she whispered as I circled her nipple with my tongue. I drew it into my mouth, feeling it stiffen between my lips. She hummed contentedly as I teased her, running her hand awkwardly through my hair.

"Your hair feels curlier," she murmured.

I moved up, kissing a path along her breast and up her neck. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"Is nice," she said.

I kissed her, first reaching her chin, then finding her lips. I could taste the alcohol on her tongue, sweet and strong. She let me lead, leaning back into the pillow as my tongue caressed hers. If she noticed that I didn't kiss like Nathan, she didn't seem inclined to say so.

As I kissed her, I let my fingers wander down, along her belly and across her hips. I felt her stiffen as my fingers crossed her thighs and drew close to her pussy. She'd shaved her bush into a little landing strip, and I followed it down.

"Oh, fuck," she said as I touched her lips. She was already wet, and I felt her wetness coating my fingers as I slipped a fingertip inside her. I stroked gently back and forth, parting her lips and touching her clit.

I couldn't help but play with her. I stroked my finger along her lips, letting her gasps and quiet profanities tell me what she liked. Her lips opened for my fingers, and I circled her clit before moving back and sliding a finger inside her. Her wet cunt grasped me, holding me as I listened to her moan in the darkness.

"More," she gasped. "Want you inside me."

The downside was that I knew it would be wrong to go any further. The upside was that she was asking me for more, and I wanted to feel her pussy around more than my fingers. So, I pulled my finger out and moved between her legs.

"Yes," she mumbled, and I heard the sheets shift as she spread her legs. I leaned in close and kissed her softly as I guided my cock towards her.

She gasped, breaking the kiss, as the head of my cock pressed against her wet lips. I pushed forward, slowly and gently, easing my way into her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," she whispered as I thrust deeper into her. "Oh fuck. Feels so good."

"Yes," I groaned.

"If I'm tight is cuz I missed you," she murmured.

She was pretty tight, I had to admit. I wondered how long she'd been celibately waiting for Nathan to come back to her, putting nothing except perhaps her fingers inside her sweet pussy. Wherever Nathan was, he didn't know what he was missing.

I pushed as far in as I could, and paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation of her tight cunt. She moaned something that might have been words, but I could decipher nothing but pleasure from it.

I started my motions small, not wanting to end things too quickly. I drew back and pushed forward experimentally, rubbing my hips against hers. She set her hands on my hips and pulled me gently closer.

I followed her motions, keeping our hips close as I rubbed against her. I couldn't see anything, not even her face, but I could hear everything - her soft breathing, the shifting of the sheets as I started to find a rhythm, her hair rubbing against the pillow as I began to rock her. I could smell her sweat and her excitement, beneath the booze and perfume.

Of course, nothing could entirely pull me away from what I was feeling. Jennifer's ankles brushed against mine as she pulled me closer. Her hands still held my hips, not to pull me in but only to feel where I was leading her. Her pussy welcomed me, gently squeezing my cock as I thrust into her.

I could feel her wetness dripping onto me. As I thrust, her pussy made a soft, wet sound, and she giggled.

"Pussy says hi," she said.

"Hi," I said. "So nice of her to invite me in."

"You're welcome," she replied. "Oh, you feel so good tonight."

I couldn't tell if this was the result of her dry spell, or if it was accidental shade on Nathan's performance. I had more pressing questions, though, so it would have to remain a mystery.

My rhythm started slow, keeping our hips together as I made slow thrusts without pulling more than halfway out. I could hear in her breathing that it was working for her, as she hummed and sighed contentedly. Whatever high-end mattress she had stayed almost perfectly silent, and the loudest sounds were her gasps and an occasional intimate noise from her pussy.

She felt wonderful. The sensation was driving back the guilt I knew I ought to be feeling. She didn't know who I was, and she was taking my bare cock. Instead of considering my actions, I shifted and ran one hand down her side, from her breast to her hip. Slowly, I slid it back over to her stomach. I imagined her belly swelling with a child, her party girl swagger slowly changing to a waddle.

"You like my belly?" she murmured.

"I do," I said.

"Stayed in shape for you too," she said.

She was the perfect shape to turn me on - her flat belly telling me how ready she was for my seed, her perky little breasts showing me how fertile she was.

"You're beautiful," I said, and for once I wasn't lying.

"Mmm," she said, and I could hear her smile. She took one hand from my hips, and ran it down my thigh, then up and around to my abdomen. I lifted myself up to give her a better angle.

"You stayed in shape for me too," she sighed.

I supposed that in some way this was true. I hadn't known I was doing it for her, but if staying in shape let her mistake me for Nathan and let me into her pussy, it was all worth it.

I leaned in close to kiss her. She responded eagerly, her tongue meeting mine awkwardly but energetically. I let her body take me in. Her lips opened to let our tongues meet, her pussy eagerly took my cock, and her ankles rose to drunkenly wrap around mine.

"Oh yes," she gasped. I could hear her rising pleasure in her voice, and feel it in the motions of her hips. She was chasing her climax, but she was too drunk to keep a rhythm going.

"Hey," I said, setting a steadying hand on her hip. "Let me lead, alright? I'll get you there."

She giggled. "So conch...conchentious..." She paused. "So nice."

I kissed her again, moving slowly back to her ear. She leaned against me, her mouth close to my ear, making every soft gasp and moan audible. I let her guide me, my strokes becoming longer and more lingering as I rubbed our hips together.

I ran a hand down her side. In the darkness I could hear the soft sound of my skin on hers, and feel every curve. Her chest rose and fell, her breasts pressing against me in time with her breathing.

I didn't have to see her to know that she was beautiful like this. As I led her into a rhythm, she sighed and moaned in pleasure, wantonly giving voice to her slowly rising pleasure. I could feel her sweat on her skin, feel the small movements she made when her excitement wouldn't let her hold still. Her lust was delightfully pure.

The fact that she had no idea who I was only added to her beauty, as far as I was concerned. This clearly wasn't her first time, and yet there was something innocent about her, even as she lay here letting a stranger fuck her unprotected. She pursued her pleasure, cheerfully and unabashedly, unaware of the risk she was taking.

Her panting brought me back to the moment. Everything she was doing showed me a secret side of her, but I wanted to find out what she was like when she climaxed. I let my hand wander down, and lifted myself up so that I could rub her clit. The angle was awkward, but she gave a surprised groan and the awkwardness stopped mattering. I moved slowly, letting my fingers find a place in our rhythm.

"Do you like this?" I whispered.

"Oh yes," she groaned helplessly. "Oh, fuck yes."

"I'm glad," I said. "You're so pretty like this."

She made no reply other than a long whimper of desire. I wondered briefly if she'd refrained from touching herself at all while she waited for Nathan, and if he'd pleased her while he was still around. I knew I shouldn't be there, and I ought to regret it, but right then I only regretted the fact that I wouldn't get to see her climax.

I could hear every bit of it, though, from the moment when she started to really rise. Her whimper became a punctuated moan, rising and falling with the rhythm I was setting. I could feel myself getting close, too, but I held off.

She held my ass tightly, no longer trying to guide the rhythm but merely keeping herself as close to me as she could. I felt her body rising up, her back arching as she readied what energy she had.

"Oh fuck," she said, her tone full of pleasure and surprise. She pushed our hips together, unable to let me lead any longer. The motion twisted my wrist, but I didn't care because she was cumming.

It burst out of her like floodwaters breaking a dam and sweeping it away. She cried out helplessly, not caring whether anyone heard her, her pleasure too powerful to be kept silent. I felt her pussy squeezing my cock, the waves crashing frantically, her body urging me to share her joy and fill her.

I gripped her shoulders and held her close, listening to her wail her pleasure into my ear. She leaned her head against mine. I felt a pang of guilt but it was swept away by her pleasure like everything else.

I wished I could see her. I wanted to watch her eyes roll back, and see her pretty face as this pleasure overtook her. But the upside was that the sound, the sensation, was my whole world. Her long, warbling moan as she finally got her release was etched into my memory. The sensation of her fingers gripping my hips, and the feeling of our bodies pressed together, and the scent of the sweat in her hair would be mine forever.

She collapsed beneath me, gasping for breath and moaning with the last of her pleasure. I moved my hand from between us, resting it on her hip as she recovered. I kept thrusting gently as I listened, trying to take it all in. Her climax had brought me closer, and I couldn't bear to stay still.

Even as I began to pick up my pace, Jennifer's breathing slowed, her exertion finished. She lay still as I fucked her, basking in her afterglow. I leaned in and kissed her ear, and she murmured something I couldn't make out.

I couldn't hear anything from the rest of the house. I could keep going until I filled her fertile pussy. None of her guests were going to stop me, and judging by Jennifer's post-coital trance, she wouldn't stop me either.

I took a deep breath and tried to think rationally. The downside to going further was that I'd know I was the sort of person who ravished drunk girls.

The upside was that I'd also remember how good it felt to fuck her, and cum inside her. I'd get to watch her belly swell and know that I knocked her up. I'd know that her child was mine. And I'd probably get a bit more peace and quiet over the summers, too.

I kissed her forehead as I thrust into her, her wet pussy making an occasional soft sound as it welcomed me in. I had made my decision.

"You feel so good, Jennifer," I murmured.

"Mmm," she replied.

I shifted one hand down, holding her hip just as she'd held mine, pulling her close. Her body opened beautifully for me, her legs parted just enough, her cunt squeezing my cock.

"Oh, you're so ready for me," I said.

"Uh-huh," she slurred.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek, her nose, her lips. She was soft and vulnerable, giving no response to my motions. I ran my hand along her belly, imagining it swelling with a child. I let my hand wander up, cupping her breast, then back down to her hip.

"I'm gonna cum in you," I groaned.

I could feel my blood rising, feel my balls drawing close as they prepared to seed her. Knowing that she was utterly unprotected, that her body was ready to take my seed, heightened every sensation I felt.

"Oh, yes," I whispered. "I'm gonna fill your fertile pussy!"

She made a murmur, just a bit of confusion piercing her drunken stupor. I imagined her taking my seed, and then passing out and forgetting everything. I imagined her surprise at finding out that she was pregnant with my baby. The thought pushed me higher, until I couldn't hold back any longer.

I cried out and held her close, one hand on her hip and another on her shoulder. I thrust myself desperately into her, burying my cock in her cunt as I hit my peak. She enveloped me, her pussy holding me tightly as wave after wave of my cum flowed into her. I moaned for her as I filled her, my seed flowing into her fertile pussy as she lay there and took it wordlessly.

I collapsed atop her, gasping as I felt the last pulses of my cock inside her. She sighed contentedly, but said nothing, as my semen covered her cervix. I rested with her, closing my eyes for a moment and letting myself exult in having marked my territory.

I couldn't stay for too long, though, or I'd fall asleep. Eventually I lifted myself up and pulled my cock out of her. Jennifer murmured something, then fell silent. I waited a moment, listening as her breathing grew peaceful and even as she fell into sleep. I groped around until I found an extra pillow and maneuvered it beneath her hips, then found my clothes and slipped them on.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,016 Followers
12