A White Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom loved the silky feel of this pretty wife's finger wrapped around his throbbing cock. As he watched her face he could see the conflict in this innocent women and was looking forward to the final conquest. Suddenly he felt Tasnias tongue swirling around the underside of his shaft and he couldn't help but let out a groan of pleasure.

As for Tasnia she was warming to her task and found that licking a penis was not that bad after all. She loved the way it throbbed in her hand and she realised that she had the power to make this big man feel good. As she allowed more of his penis onto her mouth she decided she would do her best to make him enjoy it and hopefully bring him off so that she and her husband could go home for some passionate love making. If only she knew how wrong she was!

Neither Tom nor Abdou were in a hurry for things to come to an end. Although Tom was really enjoying this Muslim wife sucking his cock, he knew it was her cunt that he had to possess in order to fully cuckold this husband. And so with much sadness after some five minutes of Tasnia doing her best to please him, Tom pulled away from her.

Tasnia looked disappointed. "Didn't I please you?" she asked.

"Yes, yes," sighed Tom, "but I don't want to come in your pretty mouth." So saying, he helped Tasnia on to the center of the bed and pushed her onto her back. "Now I am going to return the favor and make you feel good."

Tasnia was puzzled at what Tom had in mind, but when she saw his big head dive down between her legs and his tongue come into contact with her vagina, she knew what he had in mind. "No, not there, it's so dirty, I... oh, oh Tom I..." Her sentence was unfinished as she felt electric shocks running through her loins as this man licked and probed and sucked.

Tom loved the smell and taste of this wife. Like all Muslim women he loved how fresh they smelt and how neatly her bush was trimmed, not like the local women at all. He was going to make this naive wife beg for his cock and show her sissy husband how a woman should be loved.

Abdou looked on with a mixture of excitement but some jealousy as well. Tasnia had never let him lick her down there, but there again he had never been that forceful with her. He now realised that he should have been more dominant with her. Abdou realised that his own cock was straining for release and so he dropped his pants and underwear and took his throbbing cock in hand and started to toss himself off at the sight in front of him.

Tasnia was fast approaching her first orgasm and she knew it was going to be a big one. The pleasure just kept on growing and building and growing until with a massive shriek and gripping the sheets in her hands she arched her whole body as her orgasm broke. She felt as if someone had connected her to an electric supply. Her whole body was tingling with pleasure radiating out from her core; her vagina seemed to be acting as the dynamo for her pleasure.

Tom was gratified that he climaxed this wife in such a spectacular manner. He was certain she never had such an intense orgasm before. He kept on sucking and licking as Tasnia shook and writhed, he was genuinely surprised at how hard she had climaxed. He could feel her body pulsing into his face.

It took a few minutes for Tasnia to calm down from the massive high that she had just experienced. As she came back to reality she felt the big man moving up over her body until he was lying on top of her and his big blue eyes were looking into hers. Without hesitation Tasnia lifted her face to his and kissed him. "Thank you Tom, that was amazing, I have never felt that before."

"It was my pleasure," said Tom, "but the best is still to come."

"What do you mean," Tasnia asked, thinking that now would be a good time to leave.

"I'm going to make love to you and make you feel like a real woman," said Tom.

"Oh no, I can't make love to you, I'm a muslim, I'm married and I can't break the rules of my religion, most of all, committing amongst the biggest sins and sleeping with a white non-muslim man."

"But your husband wants to see me make love to you... and admit it, you're dying to know what a white uncircumcised cock like mine would feel like inside your tight brown muslim pussy, don't you?"

"No, I-I... I'm not I... Abdou is he right? Do you want him to make love to me? I'm your wife, it would be wrong."

Both Tasnia and Tom turned towards Abdou.. Tasnia was shocked at the sight of Abdou sitting in a chair with his pants around his ankle and his hands wrapped around his small muslim cock. Abdou was caught up in the sheer spectacle and overcome by lust. He knew he had to see Tom make love to his wife, this was his chance to fulfill his fantasy and watch his wife being taken by a White man. "Yes I want Tom to please you. He deserves to make love to you after pleasuring you like he has."

Tom smiled, he knew this husband was under his spell and would not stop him from taking his wife. "See, he wants it and you want it." As he spoke Tom was rubbing his bloated cock head across Tasnia's sopping cunt and made sure that he kept dragging his cock across her inflamed clitoris.

"Put me in," said Tom.

Tasnia's mind was in turmoil, she couldn't believe that her husband wanted another man to make love to her, and yet he had said it front of them both. "Ok," she whispered, "put a condom on and make love to me."

"I'm sorry," said Tom, "but I won't be using a condom, I never use them and besides they don't fit me anyway."

Tasnia's eyes widened, "No, no way, you've got to use a condom, I'm not on the pill and totally unprotected. I can't risk getting pregnant by you, especially as I'm fertile right now."

Abdou had been avoiding the question of contraception in his mind, but he knew that his ultimate fantasy was to see his wife fucking another man bareback. And so he found himself saying "It's alright Tasnia, let Tom take you bareback, he will be careful and pull out before he cums. Besides, his cock will feel much better without anything wrapped round it."

Tasnia couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her husband wanted her to make love with another man and to cap it all to take her without any protection. Was he mad? She had never had a bare cock inside her, since she and Abdou always used condoms. However she had to admit she was curious as to what Tom's white cock would feel like skin to skin and so she found herself telling him, "Tom, you can make love to me without a condom, but promise me you will be very careful and pull out before you come. Will you promise me that?"

Looking into her trusting eyes, Tom said, "I will do my best to be careful; we will both listen to what our bodies need and want."

Tasnia didn't quite understand what that meant but she believed he was going to be a gentleman and pull out before he came.

"Now put me into you," Tom said with a tone that suggested that Tasnia should comply. "And you husband, come over here and watch as your wife takes my big cock."

And so it was that Tasnia found herself gripping Tom's big cock with her left hand and Abdou watched in awe as his lovely wife held the white mans shaft. It seemed especially erotic as Tasnia's wedding bands caught the light as she rubbed this stranger's cock up and down her slit and then eased the giant head into the split of her womanhood.

As Tom pushed a couple of inches in to Tasnia he heard her intake of breath. As for Tasnia she felt as if something was trying to split her vagina in two. Tom kept up the firm and insistent pressure and suddenly he had six inches pushed into the squealing wife.

"I bet I'm deeper than your husband now aren't I Tasnia?" said Tom.

"Oh yes you are, is there much more to go?" moaned Tasnia.

"Yes, but you can take it, just relax." And so Tom began a gentle rocking motion that saw him gradually work more and more of his big cock into the welcoming channel of this wife.

As Abdou looked on he could see that Tasnia was gradually opening up for Tom and after a few minutes the big White man had managed to stuff all of his cock into his wife. He could see Tom's big balls pushing up against Tasnia's bum and he became aware of his wife whimpering and making little 'uh uh' noises each time the big shaft was pushed fully home.

Tom was in heaven, he had never felt such a tight gripping, quivering pussy before and the feelings encircling his cock were fantastic. His initial thoughts that this wife would be a great fuck were being realised as he ploughed his big cock into the whimpering wife. Tasnia was also sharing the wonderful sensations being generated by Tom's cock.

She couldn't believe that she had taken this man's entire massive penis into her vagina, but when she had felt his big balls slapping her pert bum, she knew that she had taken him all. Yes there had been some discomfort especially when his cock head had pushed into her cervix, but after a while she felt that he had pushed that barrier open and now the pain had been replaced by a feeling of being totally full, totally stuffed to her core. Any misgivings about letting another man make love to her had vanished and she now realised what she had been missing, with a small cocked man as a husband.

Deciding to abandon herself to the fuck, Tasnia looked up and for the first time noticed the mirrors on the ceiling. She was mesmerized by the reflection of Tom covering this olive skinned desi muslim woman, whose smoothe olivelegs were draped across the man's calves. Could this really be me, Tasnia wondered. As she gazed at the reflection she noticed the body of the woman shaking in time to the thrusts of the big white man. She marveled at the muscular form of the man and in particular the large thrusting bum that was driving an enormous cock in and out of her body.

Abdou was getting more and more worked up as he watched his wife being taken by the big white man. As he stroked his cock he hoped that he would not come before Tom pulled out and sprayed his come across his wife. As he knelt by the bed he realised just how erotic the couple looked, the fair olive skinned wife clad only in strappy stiletto sandals, a hijab and long lithe legs encased in nylons, draped across the thighs of the white man whose body was focused on driving a big cock in and out of this unprotected wife.

The contrast in the two skin colors was fantastic and to see his wife's hand around the back of the white man, wedding bands twinkling as she held close this man who was so expertly ploughing her willing furrow. Although he was excited beyond belief, there was a nagging doubt at the back of his mind about pregnancy.

Although Tom had promised he would pull out before he came, could he be trusted? After all, the feeling of fucking another man's wife's unprotected and fertile womb must be tremendous and wouldn't he want to finish the fuck by spewing his virile seed inside her?

These thoughts were interrupted by the moans from his wife, who had become more vociferous over the past few minutes. Abdou realised she was going to come again. Tom knew as well, he could feel Tasnias grip tightening on him and when she moved her legs up around his waist and grabbed his neck he could feel her orgasm begin. "Ohhh yes, oh my god, ahh I'm coming, yes, yes YESSS!"

Tasnia thought she would faint as her orgasm engulfed her. The pleasure was indescribable; every part of her body seemed to come alive as she thrashed around on the huge fuck stick that was pounding her convulsing cunt.

Tom rode through her orgasm, determined not to let the pace of his fucking lessen. As the hijabi muslim wife lessened her grip on his neck, he was gratified to feel her long sexy legs clasped around his thrusting buttocks. What a sight it must be for her pathetic husband. Well it wouldn't be long now; soon it would be time for them to receive his white gift, as he emptied the contents of his big balls into the helpless wife. He prayed to God she was ovulating today so that he could seed her in front of her husband.

Gradually as Tasnia came down from the high of her orgasm she realised that Tom was becoming more urgent in his love making. She guessed that he had to be getting close to orgasm himself, after all he'd been fucking her for ages. "Tom!" she gasped between thrusts, "don't forget to pull out will you?"

There was no reply from Tom other than a grunt.

"Tom are you listening? Please be careful, don't come inside me or I will get pregnant."

Tom lifted himself up on his arms and stared down into the eyes of Tasnia. "I'm sorry Tasnia, but I've got to cum inside you and fill you with my white seed, it's my duty to send you home a real woman, one who has been fucked and seeded by a bigger and better white cock."

Abdou was roused to say something, "No Tom, you promised, please don't make her pregnant with your baby, everyone will know. Pull out and come on her breasts."

"Yes, yes," said Tasnia, "please do that, don't come in me please I'm begging you."

Tom just smiled. "Sorry, I'm going to fuck a baby into you. I'm going to show your husband how a woman should be impregnated and I'll send you home with a white baby to swell you womb. Now hold on and prepare for your White gift."

So saying Tom set to on the last part of his journey in the cuckolding of this muslim couple. He could feel his white seed churning in his big balls and he knew he had plenty to inseminate the womb of this women. As he brought his fucking to a climax he noticed that Tasnia was once again tightening her grip on him. He could feel her cross her ankles over his bum and once again her hands were pulling his head down toward her.

As he dipped his head lower he felt Tasnia pull his ear close to her mouth and he heard her whisper the words, "Breed me Tom, make me pregnant, I want my belly to swell with your white child."

Tom was amazed at her sudden change but not totally surprised. He had seen it before, when muslim women succumbed to lust and yearned for his spunk in their fertile wombs. Well he wouldn't disappoint this beauty, if she wanted a white baby; he would certainly give her one.

Abdou was frantically masturbating and scarcely able to breathe thinking about what was about to happen. He knew he couldn't stop Tom putting his white seed into his wife, but part of him knew he had to witness this ultimate betrayal of their marriage vows. With a sudden groan he came, his thin watery sperm splashing uselessly across his legs.

Just at that moment, Tom felt his spunk beginning to rise. "Oh Tasnia, I'm going to cum and fill you with my seed, here comes my baby you hijabi muslim slut." Tasnia could feel Toms cock swell inside her and knew he was about to come. "Yes my love, give it to me, breed me, make me yours and swell my belly with your white baby."

Tom groaned, "Arghhh..oh yes here it is..." and with that he roared like a bull and started to fire his virile seed into the fertile womb of this lovely wife. Again and again he pumped as wave after wave of his sperm was pushed into the helpless wife.

Abdou watched on with a mixture of fascination and horror as he saw the big man's bum muscles clench time and time again, knowing full well that this was signalling volleys of spunk being fired into the unprotected womb of his wife.

The climax seemed to go forever, which was not perhaps surprising since Tom hadn't come for nearly two weeks. Tasnia was getting the benefit of his swollen balls. Eventually however the thrusting stopped and the pair of them lay recovering from the fantastic mating.

Tom made sure that he kept his big cock plugged inside of Tasnia to ensure that his sperm did its job. Not that he needed to bother since his big white cock had fired his seed directly into her uterus and as they lay his seed was seeking out the helpless wife's egg.

Tasnia lay softly stroking Toms back and she continually kissed the man who has just made her a mother. Oh yes, she was in no doubt that the combination of a large white cock, big balls and her state of fertility would combine to make her pregnant. She didn't want to let Tom go, but eventually the big man pulled out of her and stood looking down at his conquest.

Abdou just sat spellbound looking at the flushed body of his freshly fucked wife and his gaze was drawn to her Body which was plastered with their combined love juices.

After Tom had cleaned himself up he said to Tasnia, "If you want some more come back tomorrow and I will make love to you again."

Tasnia looked at him through lust filled eyes and said, "I might just do that, after all, we want to make sure that I'm pregnant don't we!"

Abdou didn't know what to say, but sat in silence as his wife dressed and they hardly spoke a word all the way back to the hotel.

When Abdou got into bed with Tasnia he thought that he should make love to his wife to give his sperm a chance to impregnate her. However he was rebuffed by Tasnia who told him she had to know who the father of the baby would be and so that until her next period came she would only fuck Tom. Abdou didn't know what to say, but knew that at least temporarily he had lost his wife to Toms white cock.

And so it was that for the next five days Tasnia visited Toms apartment, where she was thoroughly fucked and seeded numerous times. On the day they were due to go home, she got Tom to fuck her four times and she boarded the plane home with his seed dripping out of her cunt and soaking her pants.

Once back home they waited for Tasnias period to come but of course it never did. After two months Tasnia took a home pregnancy test and went slightly pale when she realised that she was indeed pregnant with a white baby.

Despite arguments with Abdou, there was however no chance of her getting rid of the baby and she told Abdou she would carry it to full term. What she would tell her parents she had no idea, but she knew one thing and that was every time she looked at her swelling belly she would remember the fantastic fucking that had given her their first baby.

12