Daughters Secret Love For Daddy

Story Info
Daddy finds out about his adopted daughter's raceplay kink.
4.5k words
4.61
65.2k
186

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/14/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Helloooo - I'm so excited to post my second story here. I received some great (and not so great) feedback on my first story that inspired me to write this one. I hope you enjoy - and if you don't, you'll probably tell me lol.

Sidenote - I mention raceplay in my trigger warning below, but I also want to state up here (to really emphasize this point) that I use the N-word throughout the story. If that makes you uncomfortable or upset feel free to exit out my story. : )

TW !!!

Corruption kink

Daddy kink

Raceplay

[All characters in this story are 18+]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last thing John expected to find in his adopted daughter's room was a diary full of worshiping words for his cock.

Page after page was filled with her dirtiest desires. Different ways she wanted - in her words - her "white Daddy to break her." She described how she knew he was big judging by the bulge in his sweatpants or the way it looks when he man-spreads on the couch. Way bigger and stronger than any of the older white men she'd seen in naughty porn videos. How beautiful his cock must be. Such a big, veiny, and pale cock perfect for throating practice. She even dreamed of her Daddy's soft cock resting in her little mouth while laying in bed; feeling it slowly come to life, growing to its full monstrously large size, stretching her plump brown lips open wide to accommodate her father's girthy rod in her small wet mouth. How she'd moan in delight, suckling her white Daddy's lengthy pole for dear life, milking her father until he'd emptied every last drop of his seed down her young throat.

John was completely taken aback. He would have never guessed the depraved lust his sweet black adopted daughter had for him. Little Aliyah had never so much as hinted at wanting something so perverse. The two didn't even have a super close relationship, she was much more of a girls-girl with her mother than a Daddy's girl. But the 100 some-odd pages of horny desire oozing from each page of her diary did more than suggest she wanted to be Daddy's little girl. There was no denying it - his daughter wanted him.

Just reading through it gave him such a sick twisted feeling. He wanted to stop. Everything in him was telling him he should stop, put the diary back under her pillow and pretend he never saw a thing. Never think about or speak a word of this discovery, but he just couldn't manage to look anywhere but the pages in front of him. He was captivated by his innocent babygirl's corrupt thoughts. He couldn't believe the little girl he'd watched grow up before his eyes had such a filthy mind. Let alone a filthy mind all for him. All for her white Daddy.

She went on about wanting to be with a white man for the first time. How she wanted her first white man to be her Daddy. How only his cock could satisfy her horny cunt better than any other man could attempt. How safe she'd feel underneath him as he thrust into her, fucking into her sweetly, kissing her neck and forehead with so much care. Letting the sounds of their body's and moans mix until they both climaxed and collapsed in complete bliss.

Aliyah's yearning was otherworldly. John could barely catch his breath. He flipped through several more pages and discovered an entry titled "Daddy's little nigger-princess." He was so caught off guard by the slur, that he had to stop and re-read the title over again. Slowly. And then once more to ensure he wasn't completely bugging. If he thought her previous diary entries were dirty, this one was completely vile. In this entry little Aliyah imagined her Daddy dressing her up as a pretty house slave, taking her out on a sweet carriage ride around his big plantation, before ravishing her young body in a cotton field, filling her belly with his hot seed. All the while calling her a litany of both sweet and disgusting degrading names: cunt, nigger-slut, nigger-whore, nigger-princess, babyslut, babygirl, angel, darling, to name a few.

All so degrading, awful, and alluring. John thought of himself as a rather stand-up guy. He'd never in a million years imagine using any of those words to describe a black person, let alone his daughter. He'd never even thought about his daughter in such a disturbing way, and yet he couldn't deny his rock-hard cock firmly pressing against his jeans.

This was all so wrong. So unbelievably wrong, he knew it, and yet it didn't stop him from digging through his daughter's dirt hamper and pulling out a pair of Aliyah's worn cotton white panties. He took a whiff of his little girl's underwear. Her scent was absolutely intoxicating. His cock grew even larger, and even more frustrated, desperately wanting to be free from the denim fabric that restrained it. John hated himself, but he couldn't stop. He sat at the edge of his daughter's bed and frantically unzipped his jeans, taking hold of his massive cock. He reached over to his daughter's bedside table and pulled out her cocoa butter scented lotion from the drawer. Without thinking, he doused his girthy member with the bottle of lotion, then wrapped his babygirl's delicate cotton white panties around his cock. Furiously masturbating to the thought of his daughter, his good little nigger-princess bouncing up and down on her Daddy's big white cock. Her deliciously big ebony tits bouncing in his face. He wanted her so bad. He needed her. He needed to show her what a real man's cock looked like. What it felt like to be fucked so hard and so lovingly by a man.

"MMM...FUCK! Take this dick, Aliyah. I know you want it babygirl. Take Daddy's big white dick in your little black cunny nigger!"

John's grunts and moans filled his daughter's bedroom. He wanted to jackhammer his little girl's pussy with all his might. Give her everything she needed from her Daddy.

"OOO, fuck...yes princess. Hold still baby, Daddy's gonna plant his seed inside you, put a mixed baby in you....ya...oh...ohh, oh, FUCK!"

His orgasm rocketed through his body. His cock erupted an ungodly amount of cum all over his daughter's panties, but he didn't care. He continued stroking his girthy shaft, looked over at Aliyah's nightstand, and picked up her diary once more, pushing out the last burst of his sticky wet desire for his daughter all over the pages. John then collapsed on his daughter's bed, falling asleep peacefully between his little girl's stuffed animals.

***

Aliyah was beyond excited to finally be home. She loved her retail job but hated dealing with pushy and demanding customers. They could really bring her mood down, but clocking out and seeing the dog adoption at the local pet shop across the street cheered her right back up again.

She bound up the stairs to her bedroom, humming a SZA song all the way. Her mom was away on business, and her Daddy wasn't supposed to be home until later that evening so Aliyah figured she could relax and sneak in a few episodes of Love Island before her father came home and made her read a book or something.

For a guy in his early 40s, he could really be a stick-in-the-mud about reading, but even if she groaned and protested she loved him anyway. She could never hate her Daddy, he always wanted the best for her.

Aliyah skipped through the second-floor landing of her home. Her plaid pleated pastel blue skirt flowed with each jump, her tits bobbing in her tiny white shirt. Aliyah flung her bedroom door open swiftly. Only to find her Daddy passed out on her bed - which was weird. Her Daddy wasn't supposed to be home for hours, and even if he did come home early why would he sleep in her room? She took a few steps further into the room. Quietly. Padding her feet along the carpeted floor, so as not to wake her father, but the more she walked the more mortified she became. Her Daddy wasn't just sleeping on her bed, he was sleeping on her bed with his cock out. Aliyah felt her cheeks get very hot and embarrassed. She had always wanted to see her Daddy's dick, but she never imagined it would be like this. She wanted to marvel at the sight, how beautiful and big it was in its natural flaccid state, but she shook the daydreaming from her head. That could never happen. Would never happen. More importantly, she needed to focus.

Why was Daddy here?

She walked closer to the bed, "Daddy? Daddy...wake up. Why are...What the FUCK!?"

And then she saw it.

The cocoa butter, her panties, her diary. All coated in her father's cum.

John shot up from his sleepy position. Wildly whipping his head around before his eyes settled on his daughter, much to his horror.

"Oh shit," he muttered.

"What did you do!? Why...What the fuck Daddy!?"

"Aliyah, I'm so sorry, I-I can explain," he stammered, his dick still freely flopping out of his jeans.

Aliyah snatched her diary from her bedside. Slamming it shut and holding it close to her chest. Causing her father's gooey semen to splatter onto her chin and curly afro hair.

"EEK!" she shrieked. Dropping her diary to the floor.

"Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" She exclaimed. Swatting her Daddy's thick white goopy beads of cum from her face and hair. Aliyah couldn't believe any of this was happening.

"Here, let me help you, sweetheart," John stammered approaching his daughter. Still attempting to be a nurturing protective father figure. Even though he was having filthy thoughts about her riding his cock in that sweet little skirt she was wearing.

Aliyah wanted to protest. She wanted to stomp off into her bathroom and cry buckets of tears. Instead, she stayed put letting her Daddy clean his semen from her face and hair. She tried her best not to look down, as her Daddy, who still hadn't put his cock away. She tried to make it subtle, only flickering her eyes downwards from time to time, but her Daddy knew, and it sent a surge of excitement to his cock.

"So, you read it?" Aliyah blurted out.

"Hm?"

"My diary, you read it, didn't you, Daddy?"

Just the way she said it, "Daddy," it was so erotic, the word just oozed sex appeal coming from her pretty plump lips.

John gathered more tissue paper from her desk and dabbed the last bits of his cum from his daughter's chin.

"I did."

"Oh..."

John looked at his little girl's face. She seemed so ashamed and he couldn't understand why. She had kept this little secret for so long, without so much as teasing to tempt him into doing something. He on the other hand got caught blowing the biggest load of his life all within one day of discovering her diary. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, just the way she expressed she wanted in her diary.

"Have you really never been with a white man before?" he asked, feeling his cock slowly rise to attention.

"Daddy! I don't think I should answer that..."

"It's a simple yes or no princess."

"Um, well, no. I haven't."

"But you think about it a lot, ya?"

Aliyah took a step back, to which John took a step forward. Backing her against the wall in her bedroom, "I really don't think I should-"

"Shh, it's okay, you can tell me. It's just between us, princess. Do you?"

John lovingly caresses her cheek, giving her extra forehead kisses. All while pressing his growing member onto his daughter's clothed belly button.

"UHH, Um, ya, sometimes, yes."

Aliyah was absolutely losing it. The sight of her father's white dick growing before her made her pussy throb. It was much more beautiful than she could have ever imagined.

"Hm, sometimes?" John asked. He knew the answer, of course, the girl's brain was bouncing off the wall with BWC fantasies, but he just wanted to hear his daughter admit it.

"Okay, more than sometimes."

"How often?"

"I don't-"

"Tell me, baby."

"A lot."

"Hmm, do you play with yourself when you do?"

John's forehead kisses slowly trailed down to his daughter's neck. He ran one hand into her tight curly hair, grabbing a fistful and tilting her head to the side. Sucking and biting at her soft brown skin. She smelled so sweet like vanilla and it absolutely drove him wild.

The kissing clearly had the same effect on the girl. Aliyah's wetness was getting out of control. She could just barely moan out a reply to her father: "Mmhm."

"Where? show me. Point to where you touch yourself," John said whispering in her ear.

Aliyah reached down to lift her skirt. Lightly brushing her hand over her father's stiff white cock, which only made him moan. She pointed at her soaking wet lilac panties.

"Right there? Mm, is it usually this wet babygirl?"

"Mmm, Um, n-no."

"Does seeing your Daddy's white cock make you extra drippy princess?"

John slipped his other hand into his daughter's panties, massaging her needy clit.

"OH Daddy," Aliyah took hold of her father's shoulders, she felt like she was on the verge of passing out. This was better than anything she could have ever dreamed up in her bed by herself late at night. This was real, exciting, and everything she could have ever wanted.

"I know it feels so good doesn't it my little nigger-princess."

"Daddy! You read-"

John pulled away from his daughter's neck, looking into her sweet chestnut brown eyes, "I read it all babygirl. Every last page darling. I know what you like and that's okay. You've got a naughty mind, but so does Daddy."

Aliyah moaned softly, grinding her hips into her father's hand. Desperate for more friction. She felt so accepted and loved by him. She would have never thought her father would ever love her fully like this. She loved him so much, she was so grateful to be adopted by her amazing white Daddy. To experience this moment and feel so present with him. She looked into his gorgeous crystal blue eyes. Her Daddy looked so hungry for her. The way he was staring her down, she felt like she'd drown herself in his lust for her.

Aliyah's pussy twitched. Her Daddy sped up his pace. He knew she was getting close. Her breath was so erratic, her eyes rolled back, and she clawed her hands into her father's shoulders.

"OH, AH, GAWD DADDY!"

"Let it out. Let it all out, my little black baby!"

Aliyah's pussy spasmed as her orgasm violently washed over her. Her Daddy leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Slipping his tongue into her open mouth. She looked absolutely stunning cumming for him like that.

"You did such a good job babygirl. I'm so proud of you," he murmured between kisses.

"Thank you, Daddy," Aliyah said while swapping spit with her father.

John pulled back, "Have a taste of yourself baby."

He ran his index and pointer finger between his daughter's smooth folds. Gathering her warm cum and spoon-feeding it to her. Aliyah sucked on her father's fingers lovingly. Tasting her sweet juices brought so much pleasure between the two.

"Good girl, suck Daddy's fingers just like that."

Aliyah suckled the last of her juices from her Daddy, pulling her lips off with a pop. She shyly smiled up at him, proud of herself.

"You are so amazing princess," John kissed her forehead tenderly.

"No, your amazing Daddy," Aliyah said, giggling a little. She must be nice and loopy from her orgasm, he thought. She was so cute.

After that little sucking session, he was ready to feel his little girl's mouth around his cock. His white rod had grown outrageously larger and seemingly continued to grow in size since fondling his daughter's pussy.

He kissed her nose, "Do you think you can handle Daddy's cock in your mouth babygirl?"

His daughter nodded quickly. Sinking to her wobbly knees, she looked at her father's cock in awe. It was so big. So, so, so big, thick, and gorgeous. It really did look like a cock that could break her, and she was completely okay with that. This would be the first time she'd ever taken a man of his size, and she was so happy it was with her white Daddy. Aliyah reached up and wrapped her small hands around her Daddy's beaming pole. John moaned and grabbed a fistful of his little girl's afro.

"Mmm, feels good in your hands doesn't it baby? Daddy's big white cock, nice and hard just for you my perfect little nigger-princess."

Aliyah felt a blush rise to her cheeks. He made her feel so special and wanted. None of the boys she'd messed around with ever made her feel this amazing. She had butterflies practically bursting through her stomach. She wanted to service her Daddy's white cock so good. Show him how happy she was to serve a white man as wonderful as her father. She leaned forward, rolling her tongue around the tip of her Daddy's dick. Kitten licking the length of his girthy member, and stroking him nice and slow. John bucked his hips forward into his daughter's hands.

"God, you're such a good girl. Put your mouth on it my little babyslut. Suck Daddy like a lollipop."

Aliyah eagerly popped her Daddy's cock in her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, working up more speed as she went. Happily taking more of her Daddy's cock in her mouth. Her eyebrows furrowed, she was so concentrated on making sure she made her Daddy feel just right. She'd actually practiced suppressing her gag reflex with her toothbrush in the hopes that she might one day suck-off a white man that could hit the back of her throat. Someone that was as big as Daddy, the fact that she actually got to suck-off her real Daddy made it all the more exciting.

"MMMM, yes princess, Daddy's perfect little whore. Keep going babygirl, keep going. Let's see how far you can fit Daddy's lollipop down your throat."

Her Daddy lightly pushed her head forward. Not enough to scare her, but enough to encourage her to keep going. She was doing such an amazing job, he really was proud of her. If he could, he'd brag to all his friends about how good a cocksucker his daughter was. But of course, he knew that wasn't possible unless he wanted to end up squarely in jail.

Aliyah worked his lengthy shaft with both hands, before stuffing the rest of her Daddy's thick white rod down her throat. She gagged a little, her stomach tightened, eyes watered but she stayed put for a few seconds. She wanted to be a good girl and take all of him. Even if it was just for a little bit. She wanted to feel her Daddy's cock throb in her mouth. How wonderful it was the way his body responded to her, his little girl.

"Ooo, my little angel. Look at you taking all of your Daddy. You're gonna make me cum babygirl!" John was so mesmerized by his daughter's cock sucking ability. How could his sweet little girl be so good at this? He moaned, digging his hand further into his daughter's curly hair. She looked up at him with her big innocent brown eyes that he loved so much. Her little mouth bobbing quickly now, slicking her wet mouthhole back and forth around his dick. His balls twitched and he knew he was about to cum down his daughter's throat.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK! Here comes Daddy's cum babygirl. Swallow it all princess! Every last drop."

Before she could moan in response, Aliyah's Daddy exploded in her mouth. Stuffing her mouthhole full of his sticky white love for his daughter. He came so much, thick white ropes of cum flooded his babysluts puggy cheeks. Aliyah guzzled every last drop of his seed, filling her belly up with her Daddy's perfect thick white semen. She let her father's cock settle in her mouth for a few more seconds before sliding off with a pop. Then she opened her mouth wide to show him she'd swallowed his entire load.

"AAAAA, how did I do Daddy?"

"Amazing, darling. You've got a good mouth for sucking cock baby. Daddy's going to have to put that to good use more often," he said slightly out of breath.

He patted her little head and Aliyah smiled, feeling a sense of pride wash over her. She wrapped herself around her Daddy's leg feeling extra clingy to the man.

"Daddy, will you stay in here with me and cuddle?"

"Of course, I can, but first, I have some plans for us," John reached down, taking his daughter's hand, and bringing Aliyah to her feet. He intertwined their fingers together, guiding her to her bed.

12