A White girl with Big Ass Pt. 03

Story Info
Big booty girl meets with black guy.
2.1k words
4.36
14.8k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawk12
Hawk12
8 Followers

(Note: Thank you for voting on my story and criticizing it, your comments are really helpful for me,a newbie, to understand the areas where I can improve.

That being said, if you are looking for something realistic then I would suggest you to stop right here and look for some other story.

Also there might be many grammatical mistakes but I don't think anyone here is looking for stories with perfect grammar lol)

****

Soon enough, Gracy reached the meeting spot. There, she saw Kevin, sitting on his Royal Enfield, wearing a White Shirt and Black Jeans. His dark skin was glowing in the sunlight, highlighting his muscles even more.

Gracy was really happy to see Kevin and she went running towards him, bouncing her big booty, giving a nice view to all the men behind her. They couldn't help but watch her juicy ass bounce as she was running towards Kevin.

"Wow, you're looking very hot" said Kevin, he was really surprised by her outfit.

"Thank you, btw white shirt looks nice on you" replied Gracy. She was happy to know that Kevin found her hot.

Kevin: "are you ready? Get on the bike, we should go now".

Gracy: "umm sure, but where are we going?"

Kevin: "well that's a surprise".

Gracy hopped on the bike, putting her hands around Kevin's big shoulders, holding them tightly.

Which is causing her boobs to rub against his rock hard back.

While feeling his back, Gracy started to think "wow, so this is how the back of a real man feels, so strong and muscular".

After some time they reached their destination, Gracy was amazed after seeing what Kevin meant by a surprise destination. It was an amusement park!

Gracy: OMG Kevin! How did you know I love amusement parks?! I haven't been to one since my high school ended.

Kevin: Of course I knew it honey, I saw how happily you were looking at those amusement park videos last week.

At the entry point they were asked if they were a couple because there was an offer for couples visiting the amusement park.

Kevin, without any hesitation, said "yes, both of us are going out so we would like to take the couples pass", Gracy liked how quick and straight forward he was, she didn't even mind him calling both of them a couple.

Kevin: I hope you don't have any problem with us entering as a couple

Gracy: not at all, we are getting a discount after all :)

Kevin: haha, yes, it's a date then ;)

Gracy: umm sure :)

Gracy had made up her mind, she couldn't waste her time just waiting for her boyfriend, who basically never has time for her. She had decided that from now on she will enjoy every moment without any hesitation.

Her ass would jiggle effortlessly as they went from one ride to another, it was just too BIG. While Gracy was enjoying going from one ride to another, Kevin was only interested in watching her juicy booty. He knew how close he was to clap those cheeks.

Gracy wasn't a fan of the haunted house but since Kevin insisted, they went to explore it. Throughout their way Gracy was sticking really close to Kevin as she was really afraid of ghosts.

Kevin had his hand around her bare waist, he would slide his hand on her ass cheeks and try to feel them every time they faced a jumpscare moment.

His moves were getting bolder with time but Gracy didn't mind it, she wanted to enjoy this day to the fullest, so she had convinced herself that she would not ruin their day by saying something that would kill the mood.

And no one would have blamed Kevin, after all her big booty was just too hard to resist.

They got out of the haunted house, then tried some other rides. Before they realised, it was already 8 pm. They decided that before leaving, their final ride should be the Ferris wheel.

They went inside, as they were reaching the top, Gracy got up from her seat to see the beautiful scenery through the window, though the only scenery Kevin was interested in was the thick butt right in front of him.

Kevin silently went behind her as she was too busy watching the beautiful scenery. He hugged her from behind, holding her by her waist, pushing his cock against her ass.

That move took Gracy by surprise, she said "what are you doing Kevin, you know I have a boyfriend". Kevin didn't listen to anything she said and started grinding his cock on her fat ass more aggressively while kissing on her neck. She could feel a huge bulge rubbing on her ass.

Gracy let out a sweet moan and said "we can't do this", Kevin whispered in her ear "I know you want this too". Now, when they were at the top most spot the Ferris wheel could reach, it suddenly STOPPED moving, the lights went out, Gracy started panicking but then an announcement was made, saying that the Ferris wheel will start moving again in 15 minutes.

Kevin turned Gracy around and kissed her in the dark, Gracy's submissive nature gave in to his kiss or maybe she actually wanted it...

Their tongues intertwining with each other, Kevin grabbed a fistful of her cake and even though Kevin's hands were big, he still couldn't grab all of her cheek in his single hand.

The ass which drove him crazy from the point he saw it, was right in his hands. He could feel how incredibly soft it was, squeezing them as hard as he could.

They were kissing like passionate lovers in heat, lost in the moment, before they realised, the Ferris wheel started moving again. Kevin made her sit on his lap, continuing to kiss and grabbing her boobs as they reached the bottom.

Gracy was at her limit, she had never felt so much pleasure before, not even with her boyfriend. After exiting the Ferris wheel, Kevin told her they should continue what they started in the Ferris wheel.

Of course, sex was out of option as Gracy strongly believed it should be done only after marriage but that didn't matter, Kevin knew what he had to do. He convinced Gracy for anal sex telling her that it wouldn't count as real sex.

Gracy was scared just by the thought of that massive thing (Kevin's dick) entering her tiny asshole. But Kevin assured her that I'll be alright and she will feel really good.

Gracy agreed. She wanted to enjoy her life and have some new experience. Kevin was about to book a room but Gracy insisted that they should just go to her apartment.

Without wasting any time, they hopped on the bike and Kevin started driving at High-speed as he could not wait anymore. After reaching her appartment, they went inside and Kevin closed the door. He wasted no time and pushed her against the wall kissing her on her lips, he slid his hands inside her pants squeezing her bare butt.

Gracy could feel his strong big hands squeezing her butt, she loved this sensetion, it reminded her of the time when Kevin forcefully kissed her in the store.

She told Kevin that they should move to her bedroom. On their way to her bedroom, both of them got fully naked, Kevin got hard watching her massive booty wiggle out of her skin tight pants. She was wearing a pink thong which was fully eaten by her ass cheeks.

Kevin grabbed the bottle of honey he saw in her kitchen, then ordered her to lay down on her chest. Her submissive instincts kicked in, she wanted to do everything Kevin said, totally surrendering to him, surrendering to the pleasure.

Kevin started putting honey on her back slowly moving towards her juicy ass, covering both of her cheeks with honey, he told her to hold those cheeks apart which revealed her little, light pinkish asshole hiding between those humongous cheeks.

Kevin :"I can clearly see the wrinkles on your asshole"

Gracy: "ummm don't stare at my asshole, it's embarrassing"

Kevin applied honey over her asscrack and her asshole. Gracy could feel some honey entering her ass. It was a weird sensation but a pleasurable one for sure.

Kevin started licking all the honey off her back, she could feel his tongue aggressively licking her back trying to reach her booty as soon as possible, this was really exciting for her.

Kevin spanked her cheeks before he started licking them like a mad dog, Gracy let out a loud moan after getting spanked, telling him that her ass is really sensitive. Kevin didn't care as he was busy licking the honey off her massive cake.

After cleaning those cheeks, the only remaining part was her asshole. He kissed both of her cheeks then gave a kiss on her asshole before pushing his face between this cheeks, licking her asscrack aggressively.

He started sniffing her asshole, it had a nice sweet and addictive scent. Gracy could feel his heavy breathing on her asshole. He started licking her butthole, pushing his tongue inside it, completely eating it.

This was the first time someone ate Gracy's ass, she was having the best experience of her life. She was feeling so good that she came just by getting her ass eaten by Kevin.

After eating her ass, he grabbed the bottle of hair oil, applied it on her cheeks, massaging them thoroughly, giving Gracy a really pleasurable experience. Then he started inserting his fingers in her ass, two fingers went inside with some effort.

Then he inserted 3 fingers which could barely fit in her tiny butthole. He started fingering her asshole giving her the best experience of her life though the main event was yet to come. He thought her asshole was ready to take his dick so he applied some oil on his massive cock.

He ordered her to get in a doggy position. Gracy did what he said and got in a doggy position, exposing her wide hips and her little, light pinkish asshole towards Kevin.

Watching his massive cock, Gracy got really scared, she was sure it wouldn't fit inside her ass but it was too late to turn back. He started pressing the tip of his dick into her ass.

Halfway through her ass, Gracy asked him to stop, saying that maybe it's a wrong decision and it would not fit in her ass. Kevin, having the ass if his dreams right in front of his eyes, didn't give two fucks about what Gracy was saying and pushed all of his dick inside her ass.

Gracy let out a loud moan, some tears fell off her eyes as she felt the immense pain, thinking that her asshole will surely break. Kevin started moving slowly, giving Gracy some time to adjust to the feeling.

After some time he started fucking her ass more aggressively while squeezing those cheeks and kissing her lips. Gracy started to enjoy the weird feeling of her asshole moving inside out.

She was moaning continuously as Kevin was spanking her juicy ass while fucking it with this full strength, her ass was so big that it would jiggle everytime he spanked it and make a loud clapping noise with each thrust.

Gracy was trying to apply pressure on Kevin's dick, by squeezing it with her tight asshole, moving her hips back and forth, both enjoying the sex like they were lovers.

After reaching his limit, Kevin shot the biggest load of his life in her butthole, while squeezing her boobs. Gracy came multiple times. Kevin took his dick out of her ass to record the amazing view of her gapping asshole as his cum was flowing out of it.

Gracy thought she would finally get to rest, but then Kevin started fucking her ass again. They fucked for hours, having multiple orgasm together. Kevin said "look how compatible we are, it's like we are made for each other". Gracy couldn't deny what he said, even she thought their compatibility was really good.

It was already around 4 am, even Kevin had reached his limit, the pleasure from her first anal sex was so high that Gracy almost passed out. Her white ass was turned fully red from all the spanking Kevin did, his handprints were visible on her ass cheeks.

Kevin laid on the bed, Gracy in his arms, laying over his chest while his hand was still creasing her booty. "Leave your loser boyfriend babe, only a really man like me can take care of your fat ass" said Kevin while squeezing her ass, while breathing heavily Gracy replied "I'll think*gasp* about that"...

Hawk12
Hawk12
8 Followers