A White girl with Big Ass Pt. 02

Story Info
Big booty girl meets with black guy.
1.1k words
3.86
10.1k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawk12
Hawk12
8 Followers

Note: Thank you for the 7 likes on my last (and also my first) story. Also I would like to thank the people who told me my mistakes through comments.

English isn't my first language so I might make some grammatical mistakes but I will try to make sure that my story is atleast readable 😆.

Is this part any better than the last one? Idk but I'll try to improve and get good with time.

The new employee was Kevin. Gracy was really surprised after knowing that he was the new employee her manager was talking about.Gracy said to her manager "I was expecting an female employee as we don't have any males working in the store" to which her manager replied "yes that is true, Kevin told me that he really needed a job and I only employed him because he was ready to work on the night shifts and we also needed someone to work on night shifts"

So now Gracy and Kevin had to work together. Gracy had multiple thoughts running through her mind like "what if Kevin tries to do something like the last time". But while thinking about their last encounter, she remembered how aggressively he was kissing her and grabbing her butt... somewhere in her mind she wanted to experience that again. "What am I thinking about?! Do I really want that to happen again? No, I should just stop thinking about it"

Kevin was assigned to remove expired products from the racks and fill them with the new ones. After that the manager left the shop and now Kevin and Gracy were all alone in the store. Both of them didn't say a word and just started doing their job.

After some time Kevin went to Gracy and said "listen Gracy, I'm really sorry for what happened that day, I wasn't really myself back then, It's just that I haven't seen any girl as beautiful as you. I just couldn't stop myself". Gracy was surprised and felt really good after hearing his thoughts about her and how much he desired her. Then she told Kevin "I know Kevin sometimes people can act without thinking, I will forgive you but make sure to not do something like that again"

Kevin felt relieved and thanked Gracy "Thank you Gracy, TBH I'm a really disciplined guy but seeing a girl with a body like yours and especially those wide hips of yours, I just couldn't control...ah sorry I think I said too much"

This came as a surprise for Gracy, she always thought that men liked slim girls as most of the supermodels were slim girls and thought that her curvy body wasn't anything special. She was always concerned about the size of her butt, it was just too big compared to other girls around her. But after hearing Kevin say that he liked her big ass, she felt really good.

Their relationship went back to normal. Kevin would not miss a single chance to get a sneak peek at her fat ass, he would watch it jiggle as she moved around. Kevin was sure about his goal,they started getting comfortable with each other as they kept working together day by day. There was a moment when Gracy, through the reflection of the glass in front of her, could see Kevin intensely staring at her booty, which was true. Kevin was literally eyefucking here juicy ass.

But rather than feeling angry, she felt good knowing his desire for her. She couldn't understand why she felt good when Kevin was staring at he butt even though she had a boyfriend. Kevin got a huge boner while staring at Gracy's juicy ass and he didn't even care to hide it, Gracy could clearly see it and even though it was inside his pants, she could tell his dick was really big.

Gracy was a religious girl and she always believed that sex is something that should only be done after marriage. So of course she never had sex with her boyfriend. But after seeing Kevin's boner she couldn't help it, she got really curious to know the average size of a penis for a black man and so she googled it, she was shocked by the results. She couldn't even imagine something so big getting inside her, though thinking about it made her hot. She never imagined having sex with her boyfriend but she could clearly imagine doing it with Kevin.

A day before their week off, Kevin asked Gracy if she was free and if she wanted to hangout, "sorry Kevin but I have plans with my boyfriend" is what Gracy said to Kevin while humbly refusing him. She was really excited for this date with her boyfriend cause she thought if she spent more time with him then she would stop thinking about Kevin.

But the next day her boyfriend told her that he has some important work to finish and that they will have to cancel their plan. Gracy hung the phone without saying anything, she was angry at her boyfriend but more than being angry, she was sad "how could he cancel our date just like that? Does he have no time for me?"

And while she was sitting sadly in her bed, she received a text from Kevin saying "I hope you're having fun on your date", she sent him a text back saying that their date was cancelled. Kevin immediately called her and asked if she wanted to hang out with him, she was unsure at first but then she told him she is ready. Kevin told her that he would pick her up from the front of the store they work in.

Gracy was confused about what outfit she should wear. Then she decided to wear a tight T shirt which would clearly outline the shape of her upper body, the t shirt wasn't long enough so her waist was fully exposed. Then she decided to wear skin tight pants which would nicely define the shape of her big round ass. She didn't really wear such bold outfits that much but she wanted to know how Kevin would feel after seeing her like this. She couldn't tell why but she was really excited to hangout with Kevin, maybe even more than her date with her boyfriend.

While making her way to the store, swaying her hips left to right,she could feel all the men gazing at her, she could also hear the men walking behind her saying "Man look at that thick booty! I'd love to stick my face in it!"another dude said "maybe I should approach her and ask her if she's single" "shut up dumbass, she definitely has a boyfriend who must be enjoying that fat ass everyday", Though Gracy knew her boyfriend never showed any particular interest in her booty. Little by little she was starting to feel uncomfortable and thought "maybe this outfit isn't appropriate after all" but she couldn't go back and change it as she was already around the store where she was going to meet with Kevin.

That's it for this part, I hope you enjoyed it.

Hawk12
Hawk12
8 Followers