A White Man Plays at Poker

Story Info
A man loses a big bet in Poker.
2.2k words
4.21
28.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit at the poker table, all my chips pushed in. I like my hand Kings over Aces. It's no limit Texas Hold 'em, my pocket Kings tripped up early. I went all in hoping to get everyone to fold, or trap someone with a pair of Aces.

However with the next card being another Ace I realize I might be in Trouble. I look across the table at my heads up opponent, and can't help to think back to my vacation.

He is a tall black man with rippling muscles. He's clean shaven, head and face. His smile is wide, large and bright. I got lost in that smile as the final card flips over another King.

I watch his mouth move but don't register what he is saying. He grins in a knowing fashion. I shake my head out of my stupor, and he repeats his words. "Care to make this interesting?"

I look to the other men there. I know none of them, but they all smile at me knowingly as well. I feel uncomfortable, but have confidence in my hand. "What stakes do you propose?"

"If I win you spend the night, if you win I'll add 10 grand to the pot."

I look at him, puzzled. "Wait what, I'm not gay sir so I'm going to have to pass."

"Oh uh huh, sure honey, I know that. I was just going to make you my house bitch tonight." His grin never left his face and I swear he winked at me.

"Well, I have a sure hand, so why not, you got yourself a bet." I stand up, slamming my cards face up on the table.

"Well that is a nice hand, I sure would be pissed if I lost with that hand." He nonchalantly turns his cards over.

I stared in disbelief, not only did I lose the 2 grand I came with, I had indentured myself for the night. I fall to my knees contemplating how I was going to tell my girlfriend. I hear footsteps then feel the large hand on my head. I'm forced to look up at the black god towering over me.

"Just call me master, Honey" he steps forward, his crotch and growing bulge inches from my face. "Everyone else can leave, poker nights over."

I relax looking into his demanding dark brown eyes. 'How did you know?"

"Oh the stinks all over you honey, that's why I invited you. I've had an inclination ever since you came back from vacation." He grabs my head sliding his bulge across my face. "Then you confirmed it when you got lost in my smile."

My hands move to his hips. "God master I've craved the touch of a strong black man ever since I first experienced it on vacation. I've even caught myself checking out this package." My hand moves to his crotch squeezing and stroking his bulge.

He moans as he grips my head. "Mmm good honey, please your master" His bulge grows in my hand straining against his pants. "Go ahead honey take out that chocolaty treat."

I unbuckle his button and lean in taking his zipper in my mouth. I pull it down and his cock springs free. The warm black pole presses into my face sending electrical pulses through my body. I stick out my tongue and run it from the base to the pole.

The taste was magnificent, a strong musky taste that releases endorphins in my brain. I want it, neigh I need it. I lick it over and over. Stroking as I lick, up and down, faster, harder, squeezing. I was losing control. I suck his head in my mouth and suck on it like a blow pop. Except I wasn't looking for gum, I want that cream filling.

He strokes my head telling me what a good slut I am. He is so calm as if he is used to white boi's going crazy over his 11" cock, that I can barely wrap my fingers around. "Easy baby, I can go all night, but not if you keep attacking it the way you are."

His words were like a calming mentor. I slow down. I kiss the tip. I flick my tongue out running it over the hole. "Mmm master, I can't help it, this dark phallic object puts me into a lust filled craze."I suck the head in again. I swirl my tongue around, coating the bulbous head in my saliva. I slide my mouth further down, the veins pressing into my already stretched lips. I squeeze his firm ass cheeks pulling him further into me. His cock invading my tight throat.

"Mmm, yes honey, just like that." He thrust a little forward and his long cock slithers down my throat. He smiles down at me stroking my hair. Hearing me gag, feeling me swallow, and watching me struggle to breathe.

My penis is fully erect, straining against my pants. I reach down rubbing it through my clothes. His cock fills in my throat, unable to breath and all I can think is how horny he makes me. I reach up fondling his balls, wanting to pleasure him more.

"That's a good white boy, pleasure your master" he pushes more of his cock in my mouth. His hands entwine in my hair. He pulls out and shoves more in.

I reach up stroking the last 3 inches not in my mouth. I look up at him, pleading with my eyes to give it all to me. My other hand goes back to his ass. I playfully pat it, and pat it again. They are soft dainty pats, his hips thrusting with each one.

He pulls his cock back so just the tip is in. He grips the back of my head firmly and rams in the last three inches. His cock is buried deep inside my throat almost my chest.

My tongue dances over the delicious intruder, as it muffles my moans. I flex my throat squeezing and releasing his cock I feel him pull out quickly. My spit floods out of my mouth, as I slump to the floor. I take long deep breathes trying to refill my lungs.

He pulls my head up, and shoves his cock back in. "Now suck it honey."

I do as I'm told. I take his cock back in my mouth. I make love to the black shiny pole. I kiss and tongue the head, licking up the escaping precum. I close my eyes as I savor the taste. I open my mouth wide and take the head and pole as far as I can. My head bobs up and down, at a nice slow pace.

He looks down at me, staring into my eyes he watches my head bob up then down, up then down. He smiles at me, a nice big bright smile. He can tell he made me happy as my head increases speed, up and down, up and down.

My own penis leaks precum, as my tongue presses along the bottom. The cock drags across it, as I listen to him moan. I want to taste more of his cum, neigh I need to taste more. I pick up my speed, up, down, up down...faster and faster up down up down up...

My head is abruptly pulled off of his cock, my head still in the sucking motion. "Damn Honey, you about to make a man cum too quick." He pulls me to my feet, pulling me in for a kiss. His large soft lips overpowering mine. His strong tongue abusing mine. He squeezes my ass, pulling me in tighter.

My left hand stroking his slimy cock as my right hand pulls at his shirt. My hand run up his ripped abs and over his puffed out chest. We break our kiss to pull off the shirt. He looks like a real god chiseled by a sculpture. I can't help lunging back in for the kiss. I press hard wanting him more.

He pushes me back into the table, ripping at my shirt. He leans in kissing my chest and lifting me on to said table. He unbuckles my pants as he sucks and bites at my neck.

I reach down pulling my pants and boxers down. I'm too eager for any more delay. I grip his cock and place it at my anus entrance. "Please my god fuck me."

He lifts my legs and lays me on the table. He stretches my legs out straight and wide. His Strong grip unbreakable. He grins down at me and slams what he can in.

"Erghh, fuck, god, that feels so good." I fight through the pain, never letting him know it hurt at first. He is so big though I feel the rip as he enters. I feel him shove more in feeling more pleasurable now.

He pulls out, slamming more in, and again and again until his whole 11" were in my ass. He leans over me as he thrust in and pulls out over and over.

I pull him down for a kiss wanting to feel that strong mouth on mine again. He bends my legs up almost to my head. I grab them in my arms locking them in place. He grips my upper inside thigh, and drills his cock deep inside.

My grunts and moans fill the house. I know he has a wife, apparently she is okay with his boy toys because she doesn't come down no matter how loud I get.

He keeps pounding me, my hips springing back up after each thrust. "Honey you learned some skills from somewhere, how many guys were you with on vacation."

I don't answer, I can't answer. I was in heaven, moaning out his name. My fully erect cock slapping my stomach leaving semen prints with each slap.

He laughs at my clear cock drunk state. He pulls out to my whimpers and pulls me off the table, poker chips falling on the floor. He spins me around and bends me over the table. Spanking my ass with his right hand. Over and over harder and harder.

"Oh god ow, own, master stop, it hurts, no more please. Please oh god, please." The spankings stop and I feel his hands stretch my ass cheeks apart. Then I feel his tongue lick at my ass hole. I shiver and moan. My legs start shaking as he continues, more of my precum leaks out. "Oh master don't stop, yes mmm that is so soothing and wonderful."

His tongue licks and presses at my already stretched ass hole. His strong tongue penetrates my anus invading my colon. His hands continue to stretch and maul my tender ass.

I reach down stroking my cock, about to explode, but he pulls my hand away.

"Naughty, Naughty" he stands up spanking my ass again, as I grimace. "You only get to cum when I make you." He lines up his cock again shoving it back in. The position of doggy style letting him get even deeper.

I moan out as he slowly fucks me, in and then back out. "Oh master yes, give it to me, fuck me like the faggot I am." I start pressing back with my hips matching his thrust as he speeds up. In and out, in and out.

He yanks on my hair, "fuck honey you're so good at being a faggot, you'll have lots of suitors after tonight." He yanks harder ramming his long thick black cock into me, in, out, in, out.

I felt him change position, his cock now ramming right into my prostate. He pulls out, and slams it back in. My cock tense up and starting to twitch, another thrust, my orgasm building up with each hard thrust and then he slams it in. My cock erupting, him laughing, me moaning, my semen stream shooting all over the floor.

He changes his position back and starts burying his full length cock in my ass again. "You got to cum so now it's my turn slut." He doesn't start slow just fast and hard. In, out, in, out, in, out. My moans barely audible over the skin slapping. His cock tensing up, and expanding. His thrust getting faster in out in out hard in...

I feel the last slam and the warm fluid filling my ass. I feel him pull out slamming in again and another full stream exploding in my ass.

He continues fucking me and emptying his balls. He pulls out letting me slump to the floor. He grabs my head shoving his cock in my mouth.

I can taste his cum, and my ass juices. It is the perfect taste for a black cock slut. I devour it cleaning his cock and balls.

When he was satisfied it was clean he pushes me to the floor. "You can get dressed now, and go hone."

I lay on the floor, panting, squirming, staring, and craving. "But I don't want to go home master"

"I'm glad to hear that honey, because I like a good wake and fuck. Now clean up your mess and go get in my bed."

I clean up my mess and hurry upstairs. Looking back as he walks into the kitchen ogling his naked sculpted back and his strong muscular ass. Thinking to myself, glad I found a master in my hometown. I continue up the stairs entering the room and closing the door behind me.