All Comments on 'A White Man Plays at Poker'

by Pathericwhiteboi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
The best

Big black cock in both holes. Awesome. Next???

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Sorry but very poorly worded

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 3 years ago
oh how I wish

I have only had one black cock, I so loved it, I started with my step dad at a young age, in the service then that wonderful black cock. I have had a few other cocks to suck and a couple who tried to fuck me but they were not gentle and I do not like it that way, well maybe once they get inside they can fuck me hard, lol.

da.cd@frontier.com

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 3 years ago
You didn't even try

I liked the vacation story, but this was a disappointment. You rushed it and took all the plot shortcuts. Not as good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If that will be and I enjoyed sucking his cock I asked my ass faster if I get more black cock into my mouth and my ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was playing strip poker with 3 guys and a couple girls. I had already lost my cloths. So I had to lick whoever won the next rounds private area. I lost and our black friend won the round. Everyone was teasing me about having to lick his private area. When I bent down to lick him through his briefs, he slipped his penis out of the pee slit in his briefs, grabbed my head and lowered my mouth to his black cock head for a lick. I ended up sucking him off that night and loved it.

cagedandpluggedcagedandpluggedover 2 years ago

If you had pocket kings, and the board was KKAA?, he would need pocket aces to beat you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it, especially the Black domination and white submission. Being a white oral submissive, I'm in to Black cock and ass worship. My mouth and tongue are addicted to pleasing Black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot! I agree with Anonymous, "I'm in to Black cock and ass worship. My mouth and tongue are addicted to pleasing Black men."

I'd love to be in a poker game with 4 or 5 Black men and the loser of the first hand had to spend the entire night being a cum dump, urinal and toilet. I'd eagerly slip my cards back in the deck and fold, "This is your lucky day guys I never even had a pair, an ace or even a face card. Who's first?"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My black boyfriend hosts a poker game with his black buddies. It’s well attended as they are all gay or bisexual and I’m the games hostess. Additionally, I suck everyone off during snack break or by the end of the night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous