A White Woman's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia switched to the other testicle, burying the rest of her face against his groin and deeply moaning (as best she could with a mouthful of ball) whenever she breathed his scent. Her hands wrapped around his muscular thighs and around to his ass. She pulled inwards, taking as much of him in her arms as possible, as if she could somehow cram all of his being, cock and all inside her orifice. She could feel her slick, glistening juices flow down her leg; Sylvia was unable to contain her excitement and desire.

Her mouth and tongue weren't enough. She needed Dante inside of her properly, but she couldn't risk offending him and while nothing could replace a hot, thick black cock between her thighs, stuffing her throat was a close second best.

Convenient too, because as soon as the thought ran through her mind Dante firmly took her head in his hands and assumed control. The motion of her head was suddenly arrested as he slammed himself inside as far as he could go. A short cry of surprise quickly morphed into a deep, feminine moan as she happily resigned herself to him, again, again, and again. Her fingers slowly crept up his back and dug into his skin.

How can she keep doing this?, Dante thought as he kept fucking her throat relentlessly. This whore just takes it no problem, it's like she was made for it. Sylvia barely made a sound other than a slight grunt when he bottomed out.

She certainly had skill, he thought. No teeth to be felt, and no gag reflex either. Just a warm, eager and tight throat with a nice rust-colored handle. Taking well-endowed dick down her gullet was a common occurrence, with as smooth as her movement was, even for him. She was good at it on her own, but the time had come to take what was his. Dante slammed her lips all the way down his length until she was kissing his groin, then pulled her face almost all the way off so the tip brushed against the end of her tongue. It made Sylvia shiver to constantly switch between the full experience of his manhood to a slight tease right in front of her. If he kept going like this, she would cum right there on the street, without even having him inside of her properly yet. It wouldn't be the worst thing that had ever happened to her; carnal bliss is something to be observed, appreciated and shared.

Sylvia wasn't the only one to notice her rising climax. It was evident to Dante by her sex's smell that she was well on her way.

Well, better take this bitch like she deserves.

He pulled her head all the way down to his base one last time, and slowly pulled it all the way down his shaft, pulling her hair back so she stared into his eyes. Her lips pressed against his skin and her tongue rode against the underside, tasting as much as she could of him before he denied her any further.

Moving his hand to the back of her neck, he took a thick handful of her beautiful, shining red hair into his fist. Dante dragged her forward and put her on her hands and knees, ripping her palms away from his backside rudely. Sylvia quivered. There it was, the ultimate position of subservience and domination. She was going to be treated like the bitch in heat she was, and the anticipation was killing her.

Dante moved behind her and traced his fingertips gently down her back. She knew exactly what he was doing, and within her overwhelming feelings of lust there was a sliver of resentment. Just give it to me. Take me. When he reached the small of her back, she reflexively arched downwards and presented herself to him. Dante's delicate touch turned to a firm grip right on the left cheek of her ass.

The true spoils of war, Dante thought as he spread her pussy with his thumb. As beautiful as the rest of her, the flower petals between her legs were absolutely soaked. Her intrinsic appreciation of her position of servitude was evident. She wanted him. She needed him. She needed Dante to remind her of her new home and her new state of being. He took his cock in his hand and with the slightest hint of contact, traced its head across her pale brown asshole and down her vag. Sylvia shivered as he teased her. Sex was just as much psychological as it was physical; he had laid with enough women to be sure of the fact.

Her moans were quiet yet guttural as he inserted himself inside of her. Jesus Christ! Sylvia closed her eyes and clamped her mouth shut as he began to thrust, deeper and deeper. She couldn't help but let escape a short, high squeak every time he reached his full length, somehow avoiding her cervix.

Yes, yes yes! This was it, This is what she needed. In another life she swore to destroy him and his, now she was broken, conquered and fucked like an animal, on the street in full view of everyone. Where she belonged. Her new master pumped his cock so far inside her she thought it would split her in two, like a frightened but sweet anticipation for a pain that never came.

Sylvia's skin glistened with sweat and her hair grew damp as she took him. She couldn't hold it anymore. She screamed. She screamed loudly and deeply as she finally came, all over Dante's throbbing member with the rest of her running down her legs. Of course, he kept going. She panted and sighed, riding him like no other man before, especially not a white one. Whatever she had experienced there, this was like nobody else. This was a REAL man, taking his trophy as was his right.

She leaned forward, putting most of her weight on her hands as Dante plunged into her faster and faster. Yes, cum in me, knock me up! Every white woman was mandated to take contraception medication regularly barring approved circumstances as to not unnecessarily dilute the black gene pool, but that didn't stop her uterus from screaming. She could think of no higher honor to take seed and to bear a black man's child, to help propagate the dominant race. The very thought of mating and breeding with one of her own now repulsed her. She belonged to them.

Dante grew closer and closer to climax as he fucked her on the street. His demeanor had changed, from a commanding yet gentle presence to that of a beast in rut; he was akin to a lion roaming the plains of his homeland, taking his woman in broad daylight with no reservation or scruples. He slammed into her, harder and harder, her milky white ass clapping against him. His dark hand moved from her head to cover her mouth and slid two of his fingers inside, gently grasping the inside of her cheek.

Dante's movements slowed, but grew in vigor as he finally came. Sylvia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her pussy clamped down around his cock and felt every single pulse of his discharge. She let out a deep, quiet moan as he emptied himself inside of her completely.

'Fuuuuckkk,' she sighed as he finished off with one last thrust, not letting a single drop of himself leave her insides. Sylvia was as happy as she could be, filled up with his cum.

Such was the force of their mating that Sylvia couldn't move for a few moments. Dante gave her respite for a couple of seconds, gave her ass one loud smack, and pulled her to her feet. Her hot, soaked vulva heated his cum even more as it started to slowly drop down the inside of her left thigh. She didn't care. His load was so large and thick that she had serious doubts about gravity alone being able to remove it from inside her completely.

Dante pulled her head up to his lips for a soft kiss on the forehead, his tender presence returning. Biting her lip, Sylvia looked at him with similar eyes from before: apprehensive yet in silent awe of his stature. His approval was all she needed.

'W..Will that be all, sir?' Her face was flushed and her scent lingered. While most of her sweat had evaporated,

'You did good.' Dante rubbed where his mouth left her skin lightly. 'You'd best be going, I'm sure I'm not your only stop today.'

Sylvia gave a trace of a nod and giving his black, naked body one long, lingering stare, she walked past him from where she came. She yelped when he gave her one last smack. Sighing, his cum dripped ever further down her leg. No matter who decided to use her today, she knew that nothing could compare to what she just had.

She loved living in black society, and was more than happy to submit to their rules, but she couldn't help a treasonous thought creeping into her mind; she hoped the contraception would fail and she would fall pregnant with his child. She couldn't help it; such are the primitive drives of feminine biology, and if she were ever to make this known, she would pray forgiveness from her masters.


12