A Whole New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen just sat quietly and looked at her, in some way feeling sorry for her.

"I used to think I was just an insatiable slut," she said, whispering now, "but I have realized it isn't sex that drives it, it's just that I want to. I'm sure some shrink could have a field day figuring my brand of crazy out."

She looked at Karen and smiled. "Karen, I am truly sorry for being such a bitch and I really do want to put all that in the past and be the friends we all pretended we were back then."

"Sure, I'd love that," Karen said with a smile.

Joan pulled out her phone and looked at the time. "Shit, it's late and I'm sure you have to work tomorrow. I need to call a cab and get a hotel."

"You don't have a place to stay?" Karen said, looking at her with a puzzled look.

"No, I actually assumed that I would be staying with Dave tonight," she said, "Figured I'd fake apologize and we'd get back together."

Karen was shocked.

"I just assumed he'd forgive me like always and we'd go on with life. Kinda fucked up, huh," she mumbled.

"Just a bit," Karen said with a smirk.

"He's my husband, through good and bad and all that," Joan responded. "He's supposed to forgive me."

"Maybe you're forgetting the forsaking all others part that goes along with that," Karen said, not sure if Joan was serious or not.

"Well, his little tryst with you made us even, right?" not as convinced as she was about that earlier in the day.

"Not sure it works that way," Karen said flatly.

"Look, I know what a bitch I am. The fact that he stood up to me because some little tramp is sucking his cock isn't going to change the fact that he is my husband and is coming home with me. Anyway," she said wiping another tear from her eye, "I need to go so you can get to bed."

Karen stood and walked over to her, put an arm around her and smiled. "Stay here. I have a guest room with a great bed. I don't have anything first thing tomorrow so you can figure out what you are going to do, and I can take you there."

Joan put her hand over Karen's and squeezed softly as she whispered, "Thanks, I really appreciate it."

They put the nearly empty Chinese food containers in the fridge and the plates in the sink with some water and Karen showed Joan to the guest room. "Towels are in the bathroom, sleep as late as you want," she said as she turned to leave.

"Karen?" Joan said softly as she moved closer to her.

"Yeah," Karen responded as she turned back to Joan.

Joan wrapped her arms around her and held her tight and whispered in her ear, "Thank you so much."

Karen smiled, looked in her eyes and said, "You are so welcome. Glad to have you back in my life."

They both paused for a moment, then Joan leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Karen responded without thinking and they kissed softly for a second before they both stepped back and looked at each other with a look of confusion.

Joan started to speak, but Karen put a finger to her lips to stop her. She then leaned in and kissed her again. Deeper this time with more desire. Karen's hands slid down to the small of Joan's back and pulled her to her and their kiss grew more urgent. Their lips parted and their tongues met, teasing and playing, swirling together.

Joan pressed against Karen and moaned softly, her hands sliding down over Karen's butt and pulling her closer. Her hands spread wide and cupped Karen's ass as the two women kissed passionately. Both women had experiment with other women in their lives, Joan several times after she married Dave actually, and both considered it just fun, neither would label themselves as Bi-sexual.

Karen's hands slid down between them and began to unbutton Joan's blouse and push it open, revealing a sexy black lace bra that shaped accentuated Joan's otherwise average breasts. Karen thought for a second that it must have been part of Joan's plan to get Dave back. Pulling the bra down, Karen's fingers brushed over Joan's nipples, and she felt them stiffen at her touch. The sensation made her even more aroused and she slipped one of legs between Joan's legs and began to grind against her thigh.

Joan's nipples were like the key to her pleasure. The more Karen teased and pulled them, the more excited Joan became. She could feel her pussy tingling and knew her panties would soon be soaked. Her hands slid up and she grabbed Karen's t-shirt and pulled it up, forcing Karen's hands momentarily from her nipples. She took that moment to finish unbuttoning her blouse and letting it fall to the floor behind her before quickly unbuttoning and slipping off her slacks. Karen took the queue and began working herself out of her jeans.

Before the jeans were completely off, Karen was being roughly moved to the guest room bed and pushed onto her back in nothing but her panties. Joan was reaching behind herself to unhook her bra, then let it fall down her arms and off as she climbed on top of Karen and straddled her. Leaning down, Joan reached behind and pulled Karen's head up to her breast, desperately wanting to feel Karen's mouth on her rock-hard nipples. Karen latched onto her right breast and began sucking and dragging her teeth over the swollen nipple. She could feel Joan's body reacting and sucked and pulled harder before using her teeth to not-so gently bite it. Joan moaned and pulled Karen's head tighter against her chest as the sensation sent waves of pleasure through her.

Joan's pussy was on fire now, her panties soaked, and she was grinding hard on Karen's belly. She pulled Karen's head back, a little more roughly than she had intended, and slid up her body. Her fingers reached down and pushed her panties to the side and pressed her pussy against Karen's mouth. Karen inhaled and pressed her tongue into Joan's pussy, amazed at how wet it was. Her hands slid up under Joan's panties and she pulled her down hard. Her tongue slid out of her pussy and up to her clit, separating the folds of skin over it.

Joan let out a loud groan and bit down hard on her lip as she felt Karen's tongue press against her clit. Her free hand grabbed hold of the headboard for support as she held her panties aside with the other and ground her clit against Karen's tongue. Karen began sucking and licking hungrily, Joan's passion and aggressiveness exciting her more and more. Her fingers slipped into the crack of Joan's ass and teasing her asshole. This sent Joan nearly through the roof, so Karen pressed the tip of her finger slowly into her ass. Joan wiggled her ass, helping work the finger in while still trying to grind her clit against Karen's tongue.

At that point, Joan completely lost control and began to shake and squeal as her orgasm erupted. Karen was a bit taken off guard by the intensity and the amount of fluid that gushed from Joan's pussy when she came, but she kept licking and sucking as Joan road the wave of her orgasm. Karen reduced the pressure and felt Joan beginning to relax, then pushed her finger deeper into her ass and clamped her lips down on Joan's clit and sucked hard, making Joan scream out as pulses of pleasure coursed through her again. Finally spent, Joan released her hold on her panties and the headboard and rolled off onto the bed as Karen's finger slipped out of her asshole.

Joan lay on her back panting hard; her body still quivering slightly and could feel her juices running down between her butt cheeks. Karen ran her hand over her mouth and wiped off Joan's cum, then placed her hand over Joan's mouth. Joan lapped at the musky wetness and moaned softly as she tasted her own cum. As Karen's hand slid away, Joan looked at her and said with a grin, "Fuck, I am an insatiable slut."

This was the part of sex with women that Joan didn't like. With men, if she came first, she could make him cum pretty quick, often before her arousal faded. If he came first, she didn't care, she would use whatever was left of him to finish herself off. With women, she almost always came first because she was the aggressor, and usually that meant having to start things over again if her partner wanted to cum. She had left women "hangin" before, but she didn't want to do that with Karen. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy making a woman cum, but after the intensity of the moment and her orgasm, it was kind of hard to get herself going again.

So, a little begrudgingly at first, Joan rolled over on her side and began to kiss her and slid her hand down to the inside of Karen's thigh. As her fingers teased Karen's thigh, then slid up to her cotton panties, she focused on the kiss, on getting her arousal back so she could enjoy this a bit. Their tongues swirled as they kissed, and Karen let out a soft moan and lifted her hips as Joan's fingers pressed on her clit through her damp panties.

It was pretty obvious to Karen that Joan really wasn't into this anymore, which was not surprising given her basic selfishness. It seemed she wanted to be a better person, but some things are hard to change. This also wasn't unusual for Karen, she was almost always left unsatisfied with men because she let herself be. "Nope, not this time," she thought, "she's going to fuck me like she means it."

"I have something fun," Karen said as she rolled over and slipped out of the bed. "Be right back."

She scurried out of the room and down the hall to her bedroom as Joan lay there. When she got to her bedroom, she reached into her nightstand and pulled out her vibrator, twisted to make sure the batteries were still good and headed back to Joan in the guest room. She felt a little awkward going down the hall in just her panties but forgot about it as she went into the room and slid back on the bed beside Joan, with the vibrator somewhat hidden behind her back.

Joan was laying on her side now, propped up on her elbow and Karen lay facing her with the vibrator in her hand behind her. Karen pressed her fingers up under Joan's chin and kissed her, then looked her in the eyes and said, "I brought you something to fuck me with," as she pulled the vibrator from behind her back and showed it to her.

Joan was intrigued. She had a vibrator of her own, a couple as a matter of fact, but she'd never used one with someone else. She always looked at them as replacements for when she didn't have a partner. Trying new things excited her and suddenly the "chore" was a lot more interesting. Joan reached out and took the vibrator from Karen. It was soft, like a silicone material, and purple, about 7" long and pretty much proportionate to a cock of that size. The base was hard plastic and she twisted it as she sat up and wrapped her hand around it to feel the vibration at different speeds. Satisfied, she smiled and got up on her knees and pushed Karen onto her back.

Karen grinned as she pushed onto her back, she had a small submissive streak in her and liked lovers that took control. Joan laid the vibrator on the bed beside her and grabbed Karen's panties with both hands and pulled them down, then pulled up, lifting Karen's legs and pulled them over her feet and tossed them away. Leaning down and pushing Karen's legs open she kissed her again, teasing her lip with her tongue for a second before running her tongue down her chest and over her left nipple. Karen exhaled sharply, but obviously didn't get the same pleasure from her nipples as she did, so after a short visit and some teasing, she resumed her journey down Karen's body until she got to her bare mound.

Joan paused and inhaled, breathing in the scent of Karen's sex. She could feel and smell her arousal as she used her fingers to press her hood back and expose her clit. Using the tip of her tongue, Joan teased Karen's clit playfully and felt Karen begin to squirm. She alternated between teasing her clit and slipping her tongue between the lips of her pussy, getting a sense of how Karen responded. Karen was in heaven, despite her concerns about Joan's interest in "returning the favor", Joan was taking her time and driving her crazy.

Feeling that Karen was ready, Joan reached over and picked up the vibrator and ran the length of it over Karen's wet pussy. She then slid it into her mouth, making a show of pushing it into the back of her through enough to make her gag a bit and covering it with thick saliva. As Joan pulled the purple cock from her mouth a long trail of spit hung down and she twirled the vibrator to catch it all before pressing the head of against the opening of Karen's pussy.

Karen pulled her legs back, opening herself wide for Joan to fuck her with her vibrator. Joan sat up on her knees and slowly began to push the vibrator into Karen's open pussy. Karen's eyes closed as she felt the fake cock begin to slide into her, but Joan whispered to her, "look at me while I fuck you."

Karen's eyes opened and she looked into Joan's eyes as she felt the length of the vibrator push into her. Holding it in place, Joan turned the knob and started the vibration, just above the lowest setting. Karen's hands moved behind her head and grabbed the pillow she was laying on, digging in and squeezing it as the vibrations pulsed inside her. Joan began to slowly move the toy in and out, varying how far she pulled it back and how hard she pushed it back in before turning up the vibration a bit.

Suddenly Joan pushed the vibrator in as far as it would go and twisted the base as far as it would turn, the hum of the vibrator on full was noticeable, even buried inside Karen. Joan placed her hands under Karen's knees and pushed back, lifting Karen's hips until her ass was exposed. Karen didn't know what was going on and was focused entirely on the pleasure from the vibrator when she felt Joan's tongue on her asshole. Her initial reaction was to pull back, but Joan held her in place as her tongue swirled around the rim of her ass. Karen had never had anal sex and rarely had anyone even played with her ass during sex, but she decided immediately that she had been missing out.

The combination of the sensation of Joan's tongue probing around and slipping into her ass and the vibrator pulsing deep inside her had her building to what she felt like was going to be an intense orgasm. Joan could feel her body start to move differently and sensed she was getting close to cumming. Letting go of one of her knees, she grabbed the base of the vibrator and began to drive it hard in and out of Karen's pussy. Her tongue probed inside Karen's ass as she fucked her faster, driving it in as far as it would go each time. Karen was flailing on the bed now and nearly screaming with delight as the orgasm approached.

When it hit, it hit hard. Karen's body tensed and then she felt an enormous release. All of her muscles went limp and then tensed again. Joan could feel it and pushed the vibrator in deep and held it there as Karen gasped for air and felt her body shake. One of the most amazing orgasms she'd ever had. She felt the vibrator turn off and slide out of her, then felt the tip pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth and let Joan press it in and she used her tongue to lick her slimy juices off it.

Joan pulled the vibrator out of Karen's mouth and leaned down and kissed her as they kissed their tongues wrapped around each other, Karen realized that Joan's tongue had just been in her ass, something that disgusted her normally, but at that moment it didn't bother her at all.

Joan slid off beside Karen and they wrapped their arms around each other. Joan wrapped her leg around Karen and pulled her tight against her. They didn't say a word, just kissed softly for a few minutes before closing their eyes. They both fell asleep before too long and at some point, Karen realized that Joan had gotten up and pulled a blanket over them.

The Towncar pulled alongside the curb in front of the awning covered restaurant entrance and a young man in a tuxedo quickly opened Tania's door and offered his hand. "Good evening, ma'am," he said as she stepped out of the car. His eyes lingered a bit as her long, toned legs unfolded from the backseat of the car, but he quickly regained himself and slipped away as Dave approached and slipped his arm into hers.

They walked through the door and were greeted by the Matre' de. "Good evening, Ma'am, good evening Mr. Osbourne. Right this way please," he said as he guided them through a doorway to a series of private rooms. The table was pulled out to allow Tania to slip easily into the booth and Dave slid in beside her. A moment later a waiter appeared and set down their drinks, a Sea Breeze and Blanton's, neat with a small crystal water pitcher. Dave added a small amount of water from the pitcher to his bourbon and sipped it, perfect.

Tania was impressed. She slid her hand over Dave's and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Dave," she whispered, "this is so wonderful. Thank you so much."

He smiled and squeezed her hand gently. "I felt like I had to do something to show you how much I care about you," he said softly. He started to say more but was interrupted as the waiter returned with fresh bread and butter. He outlined the dinner selections for the evening and asked if they were ready or wanted some more time to decide.

Tania nodded to Dave, who smiled and said, "I think we're ready."

"I'll have the Salmon salad please," Tania said.

"Lovely," the waiter responded, "and for you Mr. Osbourne?"

"Filet please, rare."

"Excellent," the waiter responded and slipped away.

Dave turned back to Tania, looking in her sparkling blue eyes. "Tania, I have some decisions I have to make about my life soon," he said in a very serious tone, maybe more serious than he had meant.

"Uh, huh," Tania responded, not sure where he was going with this, suddenly terrified that this amazing evening was to tell her that he was leaving.

He began to speak softly, "I came here to open our new office and that is pretty much done now. Brad has things running pretty much where we need things to be, so my job here is done."

Tania's heart sank in her chest. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes and her head turned away so he wouldn't see her.

"Tania, no, I mean," he said, realizing what she must be thinking. "I don't have to leave though. I can do my job from pretty much any of our offices, including the one here."

She turned back to face him, a tear sliding slowly down her cheek, a little confused.

"What I meant was," he continued, "I was thinking about moving here. I have an appointment tomorrow with an agent to look at a couple condo's downtown. I mean, this is moving pretty fast, and I was wondering what you thought."

She was speechless, or at least wasn't sure what to say. She wanted to grab him and kiss him and tell him how wonderful it was, but she didn't want to scare him. So, she did what she did better than almost anything, shoved her excitement down deep and calmly responded, "It is a great city. Some of the buildings downtown have amazing views of the river."

Dave nearly burst out laughing and slipped his around her shoulder. "You know damn well that is not what I was talking about young lady," he said. "I want to know how you would feel about me being here permanently. About us."

She smiled brightly when he said 'us', knowing that it wasn't just her that felt this way. "I called you my boyfriend at the dress shop today," she said with a giggle. "Becky just about fainted when I said it."

He smiled as he saw the bright look on her face. "Can I take that to mean you would not mind if I moved here?" he asked with a wry grin on his face.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she kissed him deeply as an answer.

As she pulled back, she got a little more serious and asked, "Are you moving here because of me?"

As soon as she said it, she regretted it. "Oh god," she thought, "he's going to think I'm some crazy lovesick girl."