A Whole New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be honest Tania, yes, most of the reason I want to move here is you," he said.

Her eyes welled up again and she buried her face in his should as she began to cry softly. She took the napkin from the table and wiped her eyes as she backed up, beaming with joy. "Is it crazy that I have fallen in love with a man I've only known for a week?" she thought to herself as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

They sat quietly, each thinking about what the conversation they had just had really meant. Dave thought about whether he would ask her to move in with him once he got settled. "Seriously," he thought, "you've known the girl for a week, and you are already thinking about setting up house with her?" As he looked at her though, it didn't seem so crazy. What about her father? What would he think about his princess moving in with a divorced man?

Their silence was broken when a server arrived with side dishes; redskin potatoes, asparagus and green beans, each with a unique seasoning and butter that made you want to forget they were vegetables. The entrees were next, delivered by the waiter who offered Tania fresh pepper, which she politely declined. The waiter then poured them each a glass of sparkling water before slipping quietly away.

Dave cut into his filet and smiled as he saw the deep red center in spite of the dark searing on the outside. Joan had constantly given him grief about his love for rare steak, it repulsed her, and he had often ordered steaks medium when he ate with her just to avoid the argument. Tania looked at his plate as she used her fork to separate a piece of salmon from the top of her salad and said, "I've never understood why people insist of ruining a piece of meat by over-cooking it and taking away all the flavors."

Dave grinned and said, "How do you always know the exact right thing to say?"

Tania popped a piece of salmon and a bit of salad into her mouth and shrugged with a grin.

They ate and chatted about little bits of nothing like work and people they knew. A comfortable conversation over dinner. Dave finished his filet before picking at some of the vegetables, as delicious as they were, he preferred to enjoy steak hot and by the time it was gone, he really wasn't that hungry. Tania ate all the salmon and most of the salad before pushing the plate away with a content smile.

"That was delicious," she said as she laid her hand on his and gave it a squeeze.

A moment later a busboy came and cleared their plates, and the server came in behind him with a small apple turnover in a caramel sauce with a scoop of the most amazing cinnamon ice cream along-side and two spoons. It was the house specialty and was served to every customer and rarely was a morsel left on the plate. They had coffee and shared the dessert as they continued to chat.

After a few minutes as the conversation began to lag, Dave asked, "Ready to go?"

Tania smiled and replied, "Sure." She wondered about the check, but obviously Dave wasn't going to skip out on the bill, so it must be taken care of already.

As they began to move, the waiter showed up and slid the table out and thanked them. Dave shook his hand and Tania thought she saw him palm a tip in the handshake, but it was subtle on both sides and the waiter acted like nothing had happened. Tania giggled a bit, thinking about a world she had so little understanding of that seemed so natural to him. That thought frightened her, would he get bored with her. Once again, the Colonels daughter took over and reminded her that there was no one that she wasn't good enough for, and she took his arm as they walked out to the car, once again turning every head within eyeshot.

The Towncar was waiting for them when they came through the door, the driver holding Tania's door open and tipping his cap as she arrived and slipped into the seat. Dave once again went around and got in the other side. Tania noticed that fresh drinks had been poured and the ice had been replaced. "How about a walk along the riverfront, sweetie?" he asked as he picked up the water pitcher and added a bit to his bourbon.

"Sounds lovely, Hun," she replied as she picked up her drink. They tipped their glasses with a laugh and Dave asked the driver to head down along the riverfront, but not to hurry.

Dave put his arm on her shoulder, and she laid her head against him as she sipped her drink. They rode for about half an hour before stopping at a park along the river where they got out and walked along the river, the moon sparkling off the shimmering water. They walked and talked, stopping every once in a while to kiss. Dave felt like the king of the world with his beautiful redheaded goddess on his arm.

As they approached the car, Tania stopped and draped her arms around his neck. Pulling herself close to him she kissed him deeply and squeezed him tight. "Thank you so much for this evening," she said softly, "I feel like a Princess."

"Well, you are a Princess, Tania," he said and squeezed her tight.

They kissed again and walked back to the car and headed back to the hotel.

When they arrived at the hotel they were greeted as always by a smiling bellman, whose eyes lingered a bit as he helped Tania from the car. Dave thanked the driver and took Tania's arm and walked her into the lobby. They both tensed again as they entered, wondering if Joan would be back, but relaxed when they realized she wasn't there. They rode up the elevator in silence and walked to his room. Tania reached into his pocket as they approached the room and pulled out his wallet, where he kept his room keycard, and opened the door. Once inside she slipped the card back in his wallet and slipped it back in his pocket.

Facing him, she slid his jacket off and hung it over the back of the desk chair, then wrapped her hand around his tie just below the knot and pulled him to her. "You know, you really should dress like this more often," she said as she took her other hand and used it to guide his hand under her dress and between her legs. "You see what it does to me?"

He slid his free hand behind her head and kissed her deeply as his finger explored the wetness between her legs. She was nibbling softly on his lower lip when he slipped a finger inside her, causing her to gasp as she looked in his eyes. She rolled her hips slowly, grinding against the heel of his hand as his finger softly slid in and out of her. She let go of his tie and her hand moved to crotch, but he shook his head and grinned as he said, "Not yet."

He looked in her eyes as he continued to finger her. Slowly at first, then faster, adding a second finger, then slipping them out and rubbing her clit before slipping them back in again. Their eyes stayed locked together and he saw the look on her face begin to change as she got closer to climax. She tried desperately not to close her eyes, but as her whimpers turned to moans, she couldn't help it and she pressed her face into his chest as she started to cum. As she finished, she slid his hand out from under her dress and brought his fingers to her mouth and licked them sensuously. One at a time, getting every drop and making a production out of it.

She could see the bulge in his slacks and wanted his cock badly. She wanted to drop to her knees right there and suck him dry but knew that what he really deserved was a long slow fuck. She grabbed his tie again and turned, pulling it over her shoulder and headed for the bedroom. "Come on stud," she said with a giggle as she pulled him to the bedroom.

Dave kicked his shoes off as they went and when they got the bed she turned and unbuckled his belt, opened his slacks and pushed them down along with his boxers. She turned him around and pushed him down onto the bed then climbed up on top of him, pulling her dress up over her hips. She pressed her wet, swollen clit against his shaft and slowly glided along it, purring softly. When she reached the tip of his cock, she rose slightly and felt the head of his cock slip into the opening of her pussy. Settling down slowly, she moaned as his wonderful cock slid up inside her.

Her hands settled in the center of his chest as she propped herself up and rotated her hips slowly as she gazed deeply into his eyes. Moving slowly, she rode his cock, grinding herself against his pelvis as her long red hair cascaded down in his face. His hands slid up and grasped her face softly and they stared into each other's eyes as she continued to ride him, riding through two orgasms until he began to spasm and blasted a load of thick cum deep inside her.

She smiled and enjoyed the feeling of his warm cum inside her, not moving. Leaning forward she wrapped her arms around him and embraced him, pressing her body against him. Her face pressed into his neck, and she inhaled softly and nuzzled him. They lay together for a while, then rolled onto their sides and held each other as they fell asleep.

Karen rolled over and her eyes opened, for a second confused by the unfamiliar surroundings of her guest bedroom. Remembering last night, she rolled onto her side to find the bed beside her unoccupied. She turned as she heard the flush of the toilet in the bathroom and water running in the sink, followed by the door opening and Joan's naked body appearing in the doorway.

With a smile, Joan crossed the room and slid into the bed and wrapped her arms around Karen. "Sleep well?" she asked.

Karen kissed her softly and responded, "Pretty well. Always sleep better with a warm body beside me."

"Hmm," Joan said with a grin, "seems hard to believe, everyone has told me lately that I'm a cold bitch."

They both laughed and kissed playfully for a few moments before Joan's hands began to slide down over Karen's hips and she shuffled closer to her. Her leg slipped between Karen's and her thigh pressed against Karen's mound and moved slowly. Karen moaned softly and pressed her clit against Joan's thigh. She reached behind leg and slipped her hand in the crook of Joan's knee, pulling up to create more leverage. Joan giggled and kissed her harder, letting her tongue probe playfully in Karen's mouth as she felt the warmth of Karen's pussy on her thigh.

Joan growled with a bit of frustration and shoved Karen onto her back before repositioning herself and pressing her clit against Karen's. She lifted Karen's leg and wrapped an arm around it and leaned back, their wet clits grinding hard together. The two women rolled their hips and fucked each other with a growing sense of urgency as their level of arousal increased. Their hips moved faster until suddenly Karen squealed and bucked as she began to cum. Joan smiled and gipped her leg harder as she rode her as wetness built between them. Karen continued to press herself against Joan's clit as Joan rode her harder until her orgasm began as well, finally collapsing on top of Karen as she finished.

The two lay there for a few minutes, their thighs coated in each other's cum as they caught their breath. Finally, Joan rolled off and slid off the bed. "Guess it's time to get the day started," she said as she scooped her clothes up from where they lay scattered around the room and headed back into the bathroom.

Karen lay there amazed at how fast Joan could go from full on sexual passion to matter of fact and with her day. Part of her was still unsure how much to trust her at this point, but whatever, she would be heading home before too long, no matter how things ended up with Dave and she'd gotten a great fuck out of it. If they ended up with a friendship at the end of all this, that was a bonus.

Dave's phone began to buzz with his morning alarm. His eyes opened and he rolled over and looked directly into Tania's smiling face.

"About time you woke up," she said as she kissed the tip of his nose. "I've been just laying here watching you sleep."

"Why didn't you wake me?" Dave asked with a wry grin.

Giggling, Tania slid her hand over his chest as she answered softly, "Because you need all the rest you can get to keep up with me old man." She laughed and climbed over him and headed for the bathroom, wiggling her tight little ass at him playfully as she went.

The water in the shower turned on and a minute later he heard the toilet flush. He decided that was his cue, so he climbed out of bed, quickly picking his suit pants and Tania's dress up from the pile of clothes next to the bed and hung them in the closet. When he walked into the bathroom it was pretty steamy and he saw Tania's amazing form through the steamed-up shower door. He quickly used the toilet, which had a privacy door which made this a lot less awkward, then opened the door to the shower.

"About fuckin time," Tania said with a half-hearted scowl, "I was starting to wonder if you were incapable of getting a hint."

"What kind of man would I be if I did exactly what you wanted all the time?" he said with a grin.

"A very happy kind," she responded as she turned him so that his back was in the stream of warm water and squatted down in front of him. Looking up at him, she held the base of his cock and slowly ran her other hand up and down the shaft as she rubbed it against her cheek. Her fingers cupped his balls and pulled gently as she stroked his cock until it was rigid, all the while never breaking eye contact.

She continued to stoke his cock as she leaned forward and began to suck playfully on his balls. First one, then the other, then pushing them both into her mouth. Dave moaned softly and ran his fingers through her wet hair while his other hand pressed against the shower wall for support. Tania ran her tongue up the shaft from his balls and wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock. Her tongue swirled around the head as she applied gentle pressure while her hand pumped up and down the shaft. All she had been able to think about as she watched him sleep this morning was how good his cum would taste and she set about milking his cock to get what she wanted.

Her lips still clamped tight on his cock she began working his cock deeper in and out of her mouth in rhythm with her hand pumping up and down his shaft. She could feel hm struggling for balance, but she didn't let up. Harder and faster, she jerked his cock as her mouth and tongue did their job. His hand dug into her hair gripping tight and she knew that meant he was getting close, so she kicked it up a notch. Her fist was pumping his cock and she prepared for the thick load of cum she knew was so close. Her efforts were soon rewarded with just what she had been craving as a thick stream of cum splashed off the back of her throat and began to run down her throat. Her lips moved slowly up and down, milking the cum from his cock.

Looking up and him, she smiled and made an overly obvious swallow, then ran the back of her forearm over her mouth before standing. She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Breakfast of champions." Moving him aside she stood under the water for a second to rinse off, then kissed him again before slipping out of the shower.

Her head popped back in a few seconds later and she said, 'Hurry up babe, don't want to be late for work." Then off she went to dry her hair and get dressed.

Dave shook his head and smiled. He loved how she made him feel. He decided that wasn't all of it, he loved her. With that thought he decided a few things in his head, finished showering and stepped out to get ready for work.

They teased each other a bit as they got ready, and she was ready and waiting for him when he was done. Shaking her head, she teased him about taking so long to get ready. They went down and grabbed coffee at the kiosk in the lobby as they waited for the valet to bring his car. He dropped her in front of her office building, and she kissed him warmly as she slid out of the car and headed into the office. He watched her walk in and felt a stir in his pants as her sweet little ass wiggled as she made quite the production of walking, before looking over her shoulder and winking as she went through the door.

Dave started to pull out from the curb but braked hard as a horn sounded urgently and brought him back to reality. He had just about been sideswiped by a cab, what a way to ruin a morning that would have been. He waved apologetically at the other driver, who gave him the bird as he went by. Then he waited for the traffic to clear before pulling out and heading for the office.

Hearing the shower begin, Karen slipped out of the bed, scooped her clothes up off the floor and headed for her bedroom where she quickly showered and dressed. By the time she got down to the kitchen, Joan was there and had some bread in the toaster and had found a jar of peanut butter and a knife. Karen went over and set up the coffee pot to brew, then made a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table. Joan joined her a minute later with her peanut butter toast on a paper towel.

They each took a couple bites of food before Karen asked, "So what's the plan for today?"

"I'm going to get my husband and make him come home," Joan replied like she was saying she was going to go the store and get some bread.

Karen looked at her for a second, then got up and got them each a cup of coffee. As she sat back down at the table, she took a small sip of the steaming coffee before setting the cup down and saying, "Joan, do you think Dave is just going to pack his things up and get on a plane and go home with you?"

"Well, no," Joan said, "I'll have to stay a few days and fuck him and all that. But we'll go home this weekend, and this will be all behind us."

Karen really had no idea how to respond to that. She didn't know Dave all that well, slightly better than any other one-night stand, maybe. But from what she could tell, Dave was well past the reconciling stage. "What about this girlfriend you met yesterday?"

"That foul mouthed little cunt," Joan spat, not catching the irony, "I'm not worried about her. I'll make sure she isn't there to stand up for him and that will be that. I mean seriously, is he really going to pick some bony little slut over his wife, the woman who has made a home for him and given him the best years of her life."

Karen sat stunned. Joan really seemed to be living in an alternate reality. There really seemed no sense in trying to reason with her or point out the obvious holes in her thought process, or maybe she was right. Was she really able to manipulate him like that? Hell, who knew. So, she decided to just do what a friend would do. "What can I do to help?" she asked with a smile.

Joan placed a hand on Karen's and smiled. "You've done so much for me already," she said sweetly.

Karen was convinced now that Joan was a master manipulator and wondered how much of last night had been a game to Joan.

"If you could take me to a rental car shop," Joan said sweetly, "I can get out of your hair."

Karen smiled, realizing that it was probably best at this point to do just that, get her a car and get the hell out of the way before this thing went sideways. "Sure Hun," she said with a smile, "whatever you need."

Karen stood and grabbed her purse from the counter as Joan grabbed hers from the entryway where she had dropped it as she came in the night before. They went out through the garage and Karen took her to a local car rental office a few miles away. She waited in the car as Joan went in and rented a car, said she wasn't sure when she would be returning it, it would depend on when her husband would want to bring her to drop it off. She decided on two days, knowing she could just call and change that once she decided when they would drop it off.

She went back to Karen's car and kissed her as she said goodbye. "Thanks for last night," she said, "I needed a last fling before going back to the marriage thing." With that she turned and headed for her rental.