A Whole New Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone ate, then had coffee with their dessert before leaving the table and going off to enjoy some of the evening activities. Dave and Tania went for a walk to a small set of waterfalls, they returned to the lodge, then took a carriage ride out to a ridge where they watched the sunset over the western mountains, with another couple. Tania cuddled warmly against him as they sipped wine on the ride back to the lodge where they found two rocking chairs on the front porch and sat together while they finished the bottle of wine.

After the wine was gone, they headed upstairs to their room. She kissed him softly on the cheek and whispered, "get ready for bed," as she pulled something out of her overnight bag before going into bathroom. Dave undressed, just wearing his boxers and sat on the bed. He heard water running and the toilet flush, then then the bathroom door opened, and Tania emerged in a thigh length white silk nightgown. It was simple and hugged her soft curves and swished as she walked slowly toward the bed.

She climbed up onto the bed and sat in his lap, arms draped over his shoulders. She whispered softly in his ear, "Fuck me now."

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a smile, then pushed her over onto her back.

He climbed on top of her and moved between her legs, the nightgown riding up to her waist, propping himself up on his arms and looking down at her. Her hand slid down and gripped the base of his cock, stroking it roughly, making it hard.

His hips eased forward, and the head of his cock slipped inside her. Her legs wrapped around his back, and she pulled him into her hard. Her arms draped over his neck, and she looked in his eyes and growled, "I said fuck me, make me your whore."

He grunted and drove his cock into her, her hips thrust forward, and she screamed out in pleasure. Her heels locked behind his back, and she pulled him in deep as he slammed his cock into her repeatedly, the head banging hard against her cervix. They grunted and groaned as they fucked urgently, their bodies pressing against each other. She came quickly, her body shaking with pleasure as she rode the wave of her orgasm, Dave continuing to pound her.

She began to sense him getting close and she released her legs and begged, "Let me have that load, all over my face baby, paint me with your cum."

One more hard thrust and he pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and moved up, straddling her chest. Her hand wrapped around his cock, and she tugged urgently, panting, "Yes fuck, yes, give me that delicious loud, fuck, give it to me, baby." He stiffened and grunted, then unloaded onto her face, a thick stream splattering across the bridge of her nose, another on her lips and a big wad dripping down her cheek.

"MMM, fuck, baby, I love your cum, so much," she said as she ran her finger through the cum and scooped a fingerful into her mouth.

Dave smiled as he caught his breath and collapsed onto the bed beside her, panting.

Tania scooped the rest of his cum off her face, licking it from her fingers. She rolled over and looked at him smiling and asked, "Did I get it all?"

Dave used his finger to wipe a small drop from her chin, then she licked his finger clean and said, "Thank you, baby."

They lay together and slept, the bed was a bit small, but it really didn't matter because when they were together, they slept close, their bodies usually touching.

Dave's phone chimed at five o'clock, and they kissed softly before getting out of bed and getting dressed. They put on jeans and boots with t-shirts and Tania put her hair up in a ponytail and slipped it through the opening in the back of a ballcap. Breakfast was served buffet style, and they ate before heading down the path to the stables.

At the stable the wrangler matched them up with horses that fit each of their size and riding ability. They were provided with canteens full of water and a lunch from the lodge kitchen, plus a map of the trails with difficulty ratings noted on some like ski slopes. The wrangler recommended they stick to the intermediate trail and a couple of the easier expert trails that he noted on the map. He smiled and said, "Sir, you can go down some of the more advanced trails if you walk your horse, while the young lady rides."

Dave laughed and said, "As usual, I'm holding her back."

She slugged him in the shoulder and laughed, then mounted their horses and rode off into the forest. There were about three hundred acres of land that the trails wound through. Unlike the area they had ridden previously, these trails were up and down hills, along ridges and through mountain meadows. They rode for an hour as the sun rose high in the sky, winding slowly down into a valley along a stream.

The trails were used by both riders and hikers from the lodge and from the adjoining state park, so they ran into many others as they rode. When they reached the valley, they rode across it to a small lake where they watered the horses, tossed some oats on the ground for them to snack on and spread out their blanket on the edge of a pine thicket. They pulled out their lunch and ate, they were both hungry despite a big breakfast. Dave laughed about how odd it was that he hadn't been riding in over a decade, but now had ridden twice in less than a month.

"You doing OK, love?" she asked.

"Yeah, but my ass is a bit sore," he said with a laugh as he leaned up against a pine tree and she snuggled up against him. They sat in the sun, filtered by the thick pines and listened to the sounds of nature all around them. They rested for a while, then decided on the route they would take back to the lodge and packed up. She giggled as he tentatively mounted his horse, then took off at a full gallop, looking over his shoulder and laughing. She shook her head, spurred her horse and caught up to him quickly.

They rode side by side across the valley, then he took the lead as they took a narrow trail into the woods. their route back was a little more challenging and twice they dismounted and walked their horses through a rough section where it wasn't smart for a rider of Dave's ability to stay mounted. They got back to the stable a little after one o'clock, then went back to the lodge to clean up and cool off.

Later in the afternoon they went to the trap range and shot two rounds of trap, Dave joking that he had finally found something he was better at than Tania. An instructor gave her a couple tips after watching her take a couple shots, and she did very well from that point on. After they finished, they went back to the lodge and showered, before Tania's spa appointment.

Dave was sitting in the room, reading a few emails on his phone, including the ratified contract to buy his condo, when Tania came back from her appointment. She was smiling from ear to ear when she came in and flopped down on the bed. "Holly shit, babe, I feel like I just went to heaven," she said.

"Enjoyed that?" she said smiling.

"Don't think I've ever been more relaxed in my life," she said, still laying on her back staring up at the ceiling.

"Well, dinner is in fifteen minutes," he said, "so you're going to have to get up if you want to eat."

She rolled over and propped herself up on her elbow and looked at him as she said, "More food? Good lord, if we stayed here a week I'd be as big as that horse I rode today."

"Well, I suggest we leave tomorrow then," he said with a laugh.

She groaned and rolled off the bed, put on some makeup and slipped into a green dress for dinner. They sat with the same people for dinner, and all talked about what they had done during the day. Dinner was roast beef and dessert was fruit pie with ice cream and it seemed that everyone was starving after busy days. After dinner Dave and Tania joined some others on the porch for cocktails before heading upstairs and getting ready for bed.

Dave climbed into bed and Tania followed a few minutes later. After pushing the covers back, she kissed slowly down his body until she got to his cock, taking it into her mouth and sucking hungrily, before swinging her leg over and straddling his chest. Dave's tongue lapped at her pussy and her clit, while she worked his cock with her mouth. They both came, then snuggled together and went to sleep, exhausted from a busy day.

They woke up in the morning and made love before showering, getting dressed and packing before heading down for breakfast. They had a few hours before they had to leave to get Tania back in time for dinner, so they went for a hike before getting their bags and heading home. During the drive they talked about his trip home to get everything finalized and about furniture shopping, He would need to order furniture pretty soon if he wanted any chance of it being delivered in a month.

He dropped Tania off at her apartment in plenty of time for her to get to her parents' house in time for dinner. Over dinner she told her parents about her weekend, most of it at least. As she was leaving her father asked her, "Are we going to get to meet this young man any time soon?"

"If it becomes serious, of course you will," she replied.

She explained that he was there temporarily for work, had decided to move there and was closing on a condo in about a month. They said their goodnights and she headed home where she got the third degree from Becky about her weekend.

Dave and Tania saw each other almost daily over the next two weeks, including shopping for furniture and other things he was going to need for his new place. He turned in the car he'd rented, and she took him to the airport for his flight and gave him a long deep kiss goodbye.

He was there most of the week. He met Joan's lawyer at the house, and they supervised the packing and moving of the agreed belongings, then he went to the title lawyer and signed over the title to the house, which was already on the market to sell. He left on Thursday to drive his own car to his new home, doing the drive in two days and arriving back at his hotel on Friday afternoon.

He picked Tania up for dinner at her favorite Mexican place and talked about his trip then went back to his hotel where they fucked almost as soon as they walked in the door. They spent the weekend together and Sunday, she helped him pack up his hotel room so he could move out on Monday after closing on his condo.

The settlement was in the morning, the moving truck and furniture delivery came in the afternoon and by evening, with Tania's help, she had taken the day off from work, he had a place that was at least livable, and he thought, a lot better than a hotel.

Once they got all the big stuff done, he pulled two chairs from the dining room table out onto the balcony, he made a mental note that he'd need to get some balcony furniture. They poured themselves a drink, turned off all the lights and sat on the balcony to enjoy the view. The balcony had a solid wall to the neighbor's balcony for privacy and an iron railing. The building sat a block back from the river, overlooking a two mile stretch of riverfront park so the view from the eighth floor was spectacular. The seller had claimed it was a $50,000 view, and Dave figured it had come out to about a $30,000 view when the deal was done.

"Wow does this beat the view of the parking lot from our balcony," Tania said as she leaned against the rail and sipped her drink.

"Pretty much a box with a kitchen, but this makes it special, doesn't it," Dave replied as he looked at Tania in her denim shorts and t-shirt and thought that she was the real treat, not the river.

She looked around, then turned and looked at him with the look she got when she was having a naughty thought. She walked slowly toward him, pushed his knees apart and kneeled down, setting her drink on the ground beside her. "You're going to need some furniture out here, babe," she said softly, "and some cushions for me knees."

"Noted," he said with a smile as he watched her hand unbutton his shorts and pull them off.

She grasped his cock and leaned in, running her tongue along the underside and up over the tip, purring softly as her tongue swirled around the head making him squirm. She spit in her hand then began to glide it slowly up and down his shaft while she playfully teased the tip with her lips and tongue. As his cock began to stiffen, she eased her lips around it and took it into her mouth and moaned softly, which sent chills through his body.

Her hand and mouth worked his cock together until she sensed he was getting close, then she slid her mouth off and looked in his eyes as her hand softly caressed his throbbing cock. "Not yet," she said with a hint of tease to her voice.

Dave groaned, more out of show than anything as she had never left him hanging. She actually seemed to enjoy his cum more than he enjoyed cumming.

She stood and unbuttoned her shorts, then slid them and her panties off and stepped out of them, her pale skin shone brightly in the soft light of the city below them. She took his hand and pulled him from the chair, then turned and sat, her butt perched on the edge, her leg spread wide. "Fuck me," she said softly.

Dave stepped forward, placed his hands on the back of the chair and she guided his cock into her pussy. The position as a little awkward, 'bar height chairs is what he needed out here' he thought, but that was soon forgotten as he felt her warmth envelope his cock. They both moaned softly as he began to drive his cock down into her.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," she grunted each time his cock drove into her. She could feel him tensing and begin to hesitate, he always tried to make her cum before he did. She looked into his eyes and smiled as she said, "Cum for me, baby, fill my dirty cunt, now, please, now."

His face contorted and he let out a long groan as his cock exploded inside her, thrusting forward several times as he pumped a thick load into her.

She smiled up at him and said, "MMMM, thank you, baby. I love the feel of your cum in my cunt. Makes me feel like I'm your little cum slut."

He leaned in and kissed her softly, then stood up and helped her pull herself up from the awkward position she was in. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as she felt his warm cum running out of her pussy and down the inside of her thigh. "I thought we were going to break that chair," she said with a giggle.

Then she got quiet and pulled herself tight against him and whispered, "Dave, I love you, and I'm so glad you're here now for good." She felt his arms tighten around her, making her feel safe and secure.

"I love you too, Tania," he said softly.

They kissed again, Dave slipped his shorts back on and they gathered up the things scattered over the balcony and went inside. He looked around and saw all the things that still needed to be done, but let it go, he had plenty of time, this was his home now. He looked at Tania and asked, "You staying here tonight?"

She smiled and nodded, "Have to leave early though," she replied, "I didn't bring clothes for work."

He thought about how close this was to her office, 'wouldn't it makes sense for her to just move in?' he thought, then stopped himself. The ink on your divorce is not even dry yet and you're thinking about setting up house again.

She kissed him and went into the bathroom while he put the glasses in the sink and went into the bedroom and pulled the sheets out of the laundry basket and began to make the bed. When he had bought them, Tania had taken them home with her and washed, dried and folded them, something he never would have thought to do, but which made complete sense. He wondered how many other basic living skills he had forgotten or never known.

The bathroom was amazing, the jetted tub, shower with two heads, two separate sinks with a vanity area next to one, a separate room for the toilet and two separate walk-in closets. The place was definitely designed for a couple. She cleaned herself up, slipped her panties back on and went out into the bedroom and helped Dave put the sheets on the bed.

Once the bed was made, Dave went into the bathroom and cleaned up, then joined Tania who was sitting on the bed in just her panties. "So, what are you going to do tomorrow?" she asked him. She was going to work, but Dave had taken off through Wednesday to get settled, though she knew that taking off work for him meant only spending half his day dealing with stuff from work since as long as he had his phone, he was working.

"I'm going TV shopping first," he said with a grin. "Thinking that big room out there can hold an eighty-five inch and a nice surround sound system. Then a smaller one right there." pointing to a spot on the wall in front of the bed.

"Well, I'm glad you have your priorities straight," she said with a laugh. "You have nothing to cook with or clean with, but you'll be able to veg out in front of a giant TV while you starve in your sea of filth."

"I won't starve," he said with a grin, "Lots of places around here deliver."

She giggled and tickled him, knowing that the last thing to worry about was him living in filth. While he wasn't her level of OCD, Dave had a neat and orderly thing too. "How about this, after work tomorrow, I'll take you shopping to outfit your kitchen?"

He kissed her on the cheek and smiled as he said, "Thanks. Believe it or not, I know how to cook, but I've always had a kitchen with everything I needed to do it. I'm also planning on going grocery shopping tomorrow."

Tania set her alarm for five-thirty, then rolled over and wrapped her arms around Dave. Her hand slid down to his cock, and she stroked it softly as she whispered, "I think this bed needs christened."

A few soft strokes and his cock was hard, then she slipped off her panties and climbed up on top of him. She straddled his hips and lowered herself onto his cock, groaning as it slipped inside her. She leaned back and propped herself up on her arms, so he had a perfect view of his cock stretching her pussy out as she rode him. She loved this position; the curve of his cock ran the head over her g-spot and drove her mad. She moved her hips slowly, then faster as she began to get closer, then felt his fingers on her clit, rubbing hard and fast.

She started to squirm, building to an orgasm, but something was different. Dave's fingers continued urgently rubbing her clit until it hit, and she felt a wet release as her pussy gushed all over his cock. She panted and pulled off his cock, his stomach was soaked, and she was shaking. "Holly fuck, did I just squirt?" she asked.

"Seems like it," he said smiling.

"That was fucking incredible," she said, giggling as she lay on top of him.

She pressed against him, feeling the wetness on her skin and wiggling playfully. She smiled down at him and said, "You know what we haven't done in a while, and I want so bad right now?"

"What baby?" he answered.

"I want you in my ass," she said. "Be gentle though, ok."

"Of course," he said.

She slid off him and got on her hands and knees and he pulled a small tube of lube out of the nightstand and moved behind her. He spread some lube on his cock then pressed the head against her asshole. She pushed back and groaned as his cock began to open her ass up. Her face pushed down against the mattress and her fingers dug into the sheets as his cock pushed in further, slowly, pausing frequently until he was deep inside her and began to move slowly.

Her fingers began playing with her clit as his cock moved slowly in and out of her ass. The feeling was so different, close to pain, but not painful, she thought. His hands gripped her narrow hips, and he gently but firmly fucked her while she rubbed her clit. She came quickly, feeling a small squirt on her hand, then focused on his cock, milking it with her ass until she felt the amazing sensation as he filled her ass with cum.