A Whole New Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flopped down onto her stomach and let out a long gasp as his cock slid out of her ass. He lay down beside her and they looked at each other and smiled. "You really should do that more often," she said.

He chuckled and said, "Well, if that's what you want."

"What I want is you, my love," she said as she rolled onto her side and wrapped her arms around him.

"You have me," he said with a smile as they held each other. He reached back and turned off the lamp beside the bed and they lay there together until they went to sleep.

Tania's alarm woke them as the sun was coming up. She kissed him, then headed for home to get ready for work. Dave got up a few minutes later and went to the gym. His building had a gym that was marginally better than most hotel workout rooms and a rooftop pool. After his workout, he showered and unpacked a few more boxes, put some things away and put some pictures and other items for the walls around the room, he'd get Tania's thoughts before he hung things.

After responding to some emails, he went out shopping. His first stop was an electronics store where he bought the two TVs he was looking for and a surround sound system. He took the smaller TV and surround sound system with him, but arranged for delivery of the larger TV since it wouldn't fit in his car. He stopped for lunch at a sandwich shop, then went to a big box store to pick up odds and ends he needed for cleaning, some towels and a second set of sheets, laughing that he was going to need to wash the set he has after last night, once again, Tania had saved the day when she had recommended he get a mattress pad, something he never would have thought of on his own.

On his way home, he stopped at the grocery store and picked up some groceries including going through the spices and picking up several he remembered using frequently before and flour, sugar, salt and pepper and condiments. After wandering the grocery store for over thirty minutes, he finally couldn't think of anything else, so he checked out and headed home.

The rest of the day was spent putting away groceries, mounting the TV in the bedroom, washing both sets of sheets and remaking the bed, setting up the surround sound system and keeping up with things at work. He made a couple trips to the dumpster and a couple trips to his storage unit in the garage, then quickly showered and changed into slacks and a polo shirt. He picked up Tania at her apartment and they grabbed some dinner, enjoying the irony of getting dinner out before going shopping for kitchen supplies.

They spent the better part of an hour picking up kitchen supplies including a coffee maker, air fryer, plates, silverware, knife set, pots and pans, bowls and a pile of spoons, spatulas and gadgets, most of which Dave had used before, but some he just nodded when she asked if he wanted it. Finaly, they picked up paper products, tin foil and storage containers. By the time they were done, they had two carts full of stuff, which required several trips from the garage to Dave's condo.

Everything was unpacked and either washed and put in the dishwasher, boxes were broken down and taken to the dumpster and Tania made a file of receipts and warranty and instruction booklets for all the small appliances. Dave gave her a look and she just smiled and shrugged. When it was all done, they settled on the couch, and she curled up against him.

"Know what would be great?" she asked.

"What, babe," he replied.

"If there was a giant ass TV right there that we could watch," she said, pointing to the spot where the TV was going to be when it was delivered.

"I know, I had one job today," he said with a smile. "Tell you what, how about I make it up to you."

"Like how?" she said with a grin.

In response he pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her, kissing her and nibbling on her neck playfully, his hands slid down her sides and she giggled as he tickled her lightly. As he kissed her, he unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down, her hips lifted to help, then he slid down her body, lifted her legs and pulled them off.

She looked up at him and smiled as he pushed her legs apart and got on his knees between them. He turned and kissed the inside of her knee, then began to work down the inside of her thigh until he got to her panties. A finger slipped under the edge of her panties and pushed them aside, and his tongue ran along the folds of her pussy, eliciting a gasp from Tania, who's fingers were in his hair. She pulled her knees back and opened herself up for him and his tongue sank into her as he licked deep inside her.

As his finger slid up and began teasing her clit, his tongue slid out of her pussy and down, he felt her squirm as it hit the sensitive areas between her pussy and her asshole, then she let out a long squeal as his tongue circles her tight little pucker.

"Oh, fuck yes," she squealed, her hand sliding up and under her shirt, pinching her nipples.

His fingers and tongue continued to work, making her buck and squirm as he slid two fingers into her pussy, then the tip of his tongue into her ass.

"Oh God, fuck me, please, fuck me, baby," she called out, thrusting her hips onto his fingers and tugging hard on her nipples.

His thumb began to tease her clit as his fingers drove deep inside her and his tongue popped into and out of her ass, then swirled around the rim. She started to pant and gasp, then she stiffened and squealed as she came, her legs shaking and wrapping around his head as she thrashed.

As she relaxed her grip on him, he slid up her body, his fingers still inside her pussy and kissed her. Her hand slid down and unbuttoned his slacks and pushed them down far enough to let his cock free. Slipping his fingers out of her pussy, he moved them to her mouth, and she sucked them greedily as she felt his cock slide into her. Her eyes locked on his as he fucked her making her cum once again before he slipped his cock from her pussy and moved the head down and slipped it into her ass.

He wasn't as gentle as he had been last night and she felt a little pain as his cock stretched her out, but it quickly turned to pure pleasure as the length of his shaft slid into her ass. Rising on his arms he looked down at her as she begged him to fuck her, begged for his cum to fill her ass again. She pulled her legs back further and he drive deeper into her until his body tensed and she felt the warmth of his cum as it filled her ass. She locked her legs around the small of his back and held him there as her arms draped over his neck and she pulled herself up to kiss him.

They kissed for a moment, then he slid his arms under her and sat back, pulling her up with him so that she was straddling his lap, his cock still in her ass. She smiled and settled her face on his shoulder, softly kissing his neck and purring with contentment.

"Make up for not having a TV?" he whispered.

"What's a TV," she replied with a giggle.

They eventually got up off the couch and got ready for bed, Tania smiled when she saw that there was a new toothbrush and her brand of toothpaste and dental floss on one of the sinks. When she knew she was staying overnight, she brought her own, but she had had to use his toothbrush a couple times, which bothered her. She thought about that for a second, why it bothered her to share his toothbrush when less than an hour ago she'd greedily sucked his tongue after it had been in her ass. Some things about her OCD baffled her.

She climbed into bed beside him and kissed him. "Thanks for the toothbrush." she said showing off her freshly brushed teeth.

He smiled and said, 'You're welcome," then turned off the light and held her against him as they went to sleep.

They got up in the morning and Tania went to shower while Dave made breakfast. It had been a while since he had done any cooking, so it wasn't his best effort, but sausage and eggs with toast was about as simple as it got, so not much he could mess up. After breakfast, Tania cleaned up the kitchen while Dave showered and dressed, then he dropped her at work, she was going to get a ride home with Becky, then he went to work.

Being away from the office for a couple of weeks had been good for the office. While he had an office at the branch, he wasn't really involved in the day-to-day operations, that was Brad's role. But since he was there from the start the team often involved him in things that they should be deciding for themselves. He noticed as the day went on that he was now viewed more as a tenant than the boss, and that was a good thing and it allowed him to focus more on the rest of his region.

On the drive home, Tania told Becky that she was going to invite Dave to dinner with her parents, now that he lived here and was actually divorced, she felt it was time. Becky grinned and said, "Oh, ready to run him off."

Tania looked at her, starting to laugh, then got serious as she thought about what Becky had just said. "Do you think it will scare him off?" she asked, suddenly second guessing the idea.

"Dave?," Becky replied with a giggle. "Not a chance. I think he and the Colonel are going to love each other. You know the only guys your dad dislikes are the sketchy ones that he thinks aren't good enough for his princess."

"No," Tania said quietly, "Is the idea of meeting my parents going to scare him off. He just got divorced, am I making this too serious too fast."

"I can't answer that," Becky said seriously. "But I have a question."

"What's that, Beck," she replied, lost in thought for a moment.

"Do I need to find a new roommate?" Becky asked.

"We have never talked about it," Tania answered. She thought about the last few days, how it was like they were setting up a home together. He had included her in all the decisions, even asked her about where to hang things on the walls.

"What would you say if he asked you to move in?" Becky said as she parked in front of their apartment building.

Tania thought for a moment, "I really don't know," she replied honestly.

They got out of the car and walked toward their apartment, Becky slipped an arm around her as they walked and said, "Whatever you decide, you know I will always love you and will always be here for you."

"Thanks, Beck," she said with a smile.

Dave and Brad had a late dinner with a client who was coming into town, so Tania made dinner for Becky and her and they had a quiet evening together, catching up on things. Dave's dinner ran late, and he texted her that he was heading home.

'Sleep well babe.' she replied.

'Love you,' he responded.

She smiled brightly and responded, 'Love you too.'

"No dick tonight?" Becky said with an overexaggerated frown.

"No, not tonight," Tania said and giggled.

Becky hopped out of her chair and grabbed Tania's hand, nearly dragging her down the hall to her room. She had Tania out of her clothes and on her bed quickly then moved between her legs and began tonguing her pussy. They got each other off a couple times, then lay together and talked and Tania told her about squirting the other night.

Becky giggled and said, "Well shit, now I understand why you never come home."

They talked a bit longer, then Tania got up and went to her room and got ready for bed. She checked her phone and saw a text from Dave saying goodnight. She responded, then got ready for bed and went to sleep.

After work the next day, Dave arrived home to find the new TV and the balcony furniture had been delivered. Tania was coming over for dinner, so he quickly unboxed and set the TV up, then started dinner. As he was putting the meatloaf together, Tania knocked, and he went to the door and let her in. He made her a drink and handed her a small card with a code on it, "That's a code to the door," she said. The door lock was electronic, and he was able to set individual codes, including one time use codes like the building manager used to let the delivery team in today.

She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a loose-fitting tank top. He pointed to the balcony at the boxes with the new furniture, she smiled and said, "Cool, can't wait to see it."

While he was putting dinner together, she stood behind him and wrapped his arms around him, then nibbled on his shoulder. "You look so sexy being all domestic and shit," she whispered.

He smiled and turned and kissed her, then put the meatloaf in the oven, poured himself a drink and they went and sat on the couch. She held his hand and decided now was as good a time as any, so she asked nervously, "Would you go to Sunday dinner with me at my parent's house?"

"I'd love to, babe," he said without hesitation.

She relaxed and leaned against him, noticing the TV for the first time. "That thing is huge," she said. As soon as she said it, she started laughing and he looked at her confused. "Not the first time I've said that since I met you," she said and blushed.

He laughed and shook his head, then got up to finish dinner. While he was working on dinner, he asked, "Have you told your parents about me?"

"A little," she said. "They know there is a man in my life and that we went away together. Oh, and that you just moved here. That's about it at this point."

"So, they don't know I was married?" he asked.

"No, but I don't think he'll have a problem with it, let's just avoid discussing the timing," she said with a wink.

Everything was ready and they sat and ate at the dining table. It was good, but a little boring, Dave thought. Tania gave him some suggestions on ways to bring out the flavors and he made a list of a few things he needed to get the next time he went grocery shopping. They cleaned up the kitchen, then sat on the couch together. He told her that he was going to have to start traveling a bit now that the local branch was up and running and he was back focused on his regular job. Normally he'd travel a week a month, he'd leave Sunday afternoon and come home Friday afternoon after being in a different city each day. His first trip was scheduled in two weeks.

They sat on the couch and watched the new TV. It was getting late, and she turned and kissed him and said, "I need to get home."

"OK," he said and kissed her.

She gave him a long, deep kiss, then got up. He walked her to the door, and they kissed goodnight. After she left, he looked at the boxes on the balcony and decided he'd put them together before he went to bed. After dragging the boxes inside, he opened them and started assembling the chairs and a table. They were bar height metal director style chairs with a round, marble top table. It took him about twenty minutes to get it all put together, set up on the balcony and the boxes broken down. He went into the bathroom and heard his phone chime.

Tania got home and climbed into bed. She was upset; she didn't know why she left so abruptly and was worried Dave would wonder what was going on. She texted him to see if he was still awake.

Dave saw the text and responded that he was and had just gotten into bed. His phone rang and it was Tania, so he answered, a little worried, "Hey, babe, you OK?"

"Yeah, I guess, well not really," she said. "I'm sorry I left like that; I hope you're not mad."

"Why would I be mad?" he said, a little concerned.

"Well, I, well. I kind of panicked," she stammered, "I got worried that I'm taking this too fast. I mean you just got out of a marriage and I'm around all the time and asking you to meet my parents, and." She paused, realizing she was rambling and got herself under control. "Anyway, I just wanted to make sure we're good, babe."

"We're good," he said. "Never once since I met you have I felt like you were pushing me anywhere I didn't want to be. I'm excited to meet your parents, you talk about them so much and they are such an important part of your life."

"You sure?" she said softly, "You don't have to, it's fine, I promise."

"Yeah, babe, I'm sure," he answered, "It's important to you, so it's important to me."

"Thank you, Dave," she said, relaxing a bit, "I'm sorry, I'm being an idiot."

"You have nothing to apologize for, love," he said gently.

"I love you," she whispered into the phone.

"I love you too, Tania," he said with a smile.

They said goodnight and ended the call. They both rolled over, alone, and eventually slept, though neither of them slept well, worried about the other.

The next day was a normal day, Dave had to work late due to a call with some people on the west coast, so Tania invited him to dinner at her place. When he arrived, dinner was ready, and they sat down and ate. Becky sat with them for a bit, then went to her room and left them alone. A few minutes later, Tanie took his hand and led him back to her room, sat him down on the edge of the bed and dropped to her knees.

She started to pull his pants off, but he stopped her, something wasn't right, she seemed to be going through the motions. He took her hands and pulled them away, then pulled her up into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. "Something wrong?" he asked quietly.

"No," she said, unconvincingly.

"Still worried about last night?" he said, looking at her.

Her head fell onto his shoulder, and she nodded. "I don't know why, but I'm so worried that I'm going to push you away."

He kissed the top of her head softly and held her tight, "Remember when we first met, and we talked about my divorce and all that?"

"Yeah," she said.

"I told you I'd always be honest with you about how I felt," he said, "and I always have been. I love you, and being with you makes me so happy. I also know that anyone in your life must share you with your parents. Not only do I accept that, but it's also one of the things that I love about you."

She squeezed him tight and kissed his neck softly. "My dad is going to love you," she said.

"Why do you think that?" he asked.

"Because he'll know that I love you," she said with a smile and kissed his cheek.

Dave kicked his shoes up and slid up onto the bed and laid down, Tania in his arms, curled up against him. They lay there together and held each other. Her fears weren't gone, but she had them at a point where the logical part of her had them under control. The one thought that she couldn't let go was, 'what happens when Dad does love him?'