A Whole New Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Life goes on.
6.7k words
4.76
1.5k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The steadily rising tone of Dave’s alarm woke them at five o’clock. Quickly silencing it, he kissed her before climbing out of bed and heading home to work out and get ready for work. They had already made plans for dinner, a trip to a downtown bar that was known for top-end bar food and good local bands.

Both had hectic and busy days, so they were running a tad late. When Dave got to her apartment, Tanya wasn’t ready yet, so he had a chance to sit with Becky and catch up. “So, you’re gonna meet the Colonel,” Becky giggled.

“Yeah,” he answered with a chuckle. “Any advice?”

She grinned and responded, “Don’t show fear.”

This caused them both to laugh before she said, “You don’t have a thing to worry about, Dave. He inly cares about is that she is safe and happy. And since you still have your balls, I guess you’ll be fine.”

She grinned, checked her phone and realized it was time to head out. Getting up to leave, she passed him and put her hand on his shoulder and whispered, “I’m serious, I’ve never seen her happier.”

Dave smiled at that and watched her leave, waiting a couple more minutes before Tania came rushing down the hall, “Sorry, I left work late, traffic sucked.”

He stood and took her in his arms and kissed her, then looked at his watch, “Relax, baby, you’re actually right on time.”

“Well on time is late,” she said giggling.

He stepped back and looked at her; he was wearing a black miniskirt, knee-high boots and a green silk top. “Fuck, you look stunning.”

Her face turned soft pink as she blushed, kissed him and beamed, “You are the sweetest man.”

She grabbed her overnight bag, and they went out the door. As they expected it was a normal riday night, and the bar was already crowded when they got there, so they had to wait in the bar area for a table. The band was scheduled to start at eight o’clock, so they had a drink while they waited, watching the crowd mingle around them. They were finally seated at a high top in the back and had a couple drinks and dinner as they watched the band set up. Just before the band started, a couple walked by that Tania knew from work. Sarah worked in Tania’s office and her husband John was a lawyer, they had met at a few company gatherings over the last couple of years and were always fun to be around. Tania flagged them over, inviting them to wit with them and introduced them to Dave.

They chatted as the band played an interesting mix of eighties and nineties rock with a little seventies funk thrown in. The band was a bit better than average, but the female singer was amazing and when they performed a cover of “Rapture” by Blondie, the place erupted. Dave and Tania danced quite a bit, or rather, Dave moved on the dance floor while Tania danced around him. He loved to see her in situations like this where she was obviously relaxed and could let herself go. He often wished that he was able to let go like that, but he always felt the need to be in control, which made him self-conscious and prevented him from letting go; a vicious circle.

The girls danced as part of large mass on the dance floor, and John and Dave sat at the table talking about work stuff when Dave heard the band play the opening bars of “Wonderful Tonight.” Dave excused himself and headed for the dance floor as Sarah and Tania were on their way back to the table. Dave took Tania’s hand and led her back to the middle of the floor where they were soon surrounded by a sea of other couples. He pulled her tight and looked into her eyes and began softly singing the lyrics as they moved slowly together, completely ignoring the existence of anyone and everyone else in the bar. His eyes never left hers and she pressed tightly against him, her arms draped over his shoulders and her eyes misting as he softly serenaded her. As the song ended, he gently took her face into his hands and kissed her, before she pressed her face into his chest and sighed softly. All the fears and worries that had been clouding her mind for most of the week were gone and, in that moment, she felt safe and secure in his arms.

They went back to the table and sat with Sarah and John a while longer, Tania held his arm and leaned against him the whole time, reveling in the feel of his touch. They said goodnight to Sarah and John before heading back to Dave’s place, only a few blocks away, parked in the underground garage and took the elevator to Dave’s floor.

As they walked into the condo and the door closed behind them, she stopped and turned him around before reaching down, unbuttoning his slacks and pushing them down over his hips. Her eyes locked on his as she slid her panties down and as gracefully as she could muster, lifted her right leg and slipped her panties over her boot. Her lips moved quickly to his and her hand eased slowly down and stroked his cock, feeling it grow hard in her hand. She leaned back as she lifted her left leg up over his hip and guided his cock inside her waiting pussy.

Her arms draped over his shoulders; fingers interlaced behind his back as she ached her back and moved slowly to the sound of Dave’s voice singing Clapton still playing in her head. Her body moved gently, letting his cock glide in and out of her until she came, but she didn’t stop moving. Her body continued to rock until she came again and began moving a little faster until she felt his body stiffen and then relax as she felt him release his cum deep inside her.

She lowered her leg and leaned against him as his cock slid out of her and she felt his cum dripping from her pussy. She pressed tight against him and smiled as she said, “Baby, that was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you.”

Dave squeezed her and whispered, “I couldn’t think of any better way to show you how much you mean to me, Tania.”

She pecked him softly on the nose, then they separated and went into the bedroom, undressed and climbed into bed. They lay together for a while, then made love again before falling asleep in each other's arms. At some point in the night, Tania woke and went into the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth before sliding back into bed and watching Dave sleep for a while before laying her head on his shoulder and going back to sleep herself.

They slept late, at least for them, then got up and showered together. Dave ran down to his car and brought her bag up, which she had forgotten last night as she had been focused on just one thing when they got home. They dressed in shorts and t-shirt, had a light breakfast and went out to explore the downtown area of the city. Dave’s condo was in the middle of a downtown area that had been revitalized over the last decade and summer weekends were very busy. There was a festival along the river that was just beginning to build, a lot of older people in tie died shirts milling around, waiting for the gates to open. There was a farmer’s market that was more like a craft fair, and they wandered through it then took a walk along the river until they found a small cafe with a beautiful river view and had lunch.

After lunch they wandered through some small shops, picked up a few odds and ends for Dave’s condo and Dave bought Tania a colorful necklace that they found in a boutique run by a lovely woman who was likely in her late eighties but hadn’t lost a step and mercilessly teased Dave about how lucky he was to be with such a beautiful girl and how he should be looking at more expensive jewelry than the crap she sold. After wandering up and down every street and alley they could find to explore, they headed back to Dave’s place and had a drink on the balcony where they could hear the music from the festival below.

Dave made some sandwiches and brought out some chips and dip and they spent the evening enjoying the music and watching the sunset over the river. Once the sun was down, Tania went in and turned out the lights, leaving the balcony bathed in darkness, with just the light from the city below. She smiled as she looked at him before peeling off her shorts and panties and climbing up in his lap.

“Want to try out the new chairs?” she giggled playfully as she moved her hips and rubbed her bare ass against his crotch, his cock responding pretty much instantly to her touch.

“I think it would be wise to test them out before the warranty runs out or something,” he said as his hands slid up under her t-shirt and cupped her small breasts.

Lifting herself up slightly, she reached down and unzipped his shorts, pulling his cock out and guiding it inside her. A soft moan escaped her throat as she settled on his cock and leaned back against him as he teased her nipples with his thumb and fingers. She rocked softly as the music played in the distance, her eyes closed and her head back, feeling the warmth of his cock as it moved inside her.

One of his hands slid down, and she eased her leg open, his fingers running through the little strip of red hair on her mound, then over her clit. Her clit was swollen and pulsing, and she squirmed when his fingers touched it, then moaned softly as his fingers began moving back and forth. She pressed back into him and arched her back, adjusting herself so that the head of his cock was gliding along her g-spot as his fingers moved playfully over her clit. She turned her head and whispered in his ear, “Yes, please, faster baby, fuck yes.”

His fingers pressed harder and moved faster, her hips rocking as she bit her lip trying not to be too loud. Suddenly she felt it, and Dave sensed it. His fingers began to move with more urgency as her body twisted in his lap. As it hit her, she lifted off his cock and a heavy stream of liquid erupted from her, soaking Dave’s shorts and the concrete beneath them. She gasped, grabbed his cock and shoved it back inside her and began riding it urgently. “Again, please, again, baby,” she begged between moans. She felt it again and drove down onto his cock this time as it hit, feeling another warm release of liquid escape around his cock and run down her onto his shorts.

Gasping and panting, she laid back against him, her hands moving up over her head and around his neck as she tried to catch her breath, Dave’s cock still clenched deep inside her. “Holy fuck,” she said and giggled as she remembered where they were and hoping none of the neighbors were out enjoying the evening like they were. After she had caught her breath a bit, she slid off his cock and climbed down from his lap, turned and squatted down between his legs. Her eyes looked up at him and she looked hungry. Her fingers quickly opened his shorts, and she reached her hand in and cupped his balls, which were soaked with her cum; before sliding his cock into her mouth, getting a taste of her own sweet juices.

One hand caressed his balls playfully, while the other clenched his shaft as she jerked his cock while her lips clasped around the head. She felt his body stiffen and his hands gripped the arms of chair, then he grunted and exhaled sharply as she felt his thick load erupt into her mouth. Her mouth sunk further down his cock, and she milked it, swallowing every delicious drop before standing, wiping her mouth and slipping back up and sitting across his lap.

“I made quite a mess,” she pouted playfully as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “I’m very sorry.”

“I’ll let it go this time,” he said with a smile, “and any other time as well.”

She slid back off his lap and he stood and slipped off his wet shorts. She reached her hand out and took them from him before they went inside and into the bathroom. She tossed the shorts in the laundry basket in his closet and pulled her t-shirt off and leaned up against him. He was about to start the shower, when he looked over at her and asked, “Maybe we should try a soak in the tub?”

Smiling she nodded and said, “Sounds like an occasion that requires wine,” then scurried out to the kitchen as he started filling the tub. When she returned with an open bottle and two wine glasses, they climbed into the tub and settled in as the tub filled around them and they added some bubbles which got a little out of hand when he turned on the jets.

They drank wine and cuddled together in the warm bubble bath until the water began to cool and the knew it was time to get out. She grabbed a bottle of body wash, and they washed each other before jumping into the shower for a quick rinse off. Grabbing towels, they dried off and brushed their teeth, before climbing into bed. Tania grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, scanning through the channels before finding an old sitcom to watch, then snuggled against him under the covers.

“TV in the bedroom was not allowed when I was growing up,” she said, “It feels so naughty.”

“Yeah, wasn’t for me either,” he said, “And I probably shouldn’t have put one in here, I tend to fall asleep with it on and then I don’t sleep well.”

She wiggled against him a bit and smiled, “Well, we have to be naughty sometimes, babe. We can’t always do the right thing.”

Smiling, he kissed her and said, “I love you, my naughty rule breaking princess.”

She giggled and squeezed him tight as she whispered, “I love you too. Today was so much fun, thank you.” She held him tight as she giggled softly at the stupid show she was watching as she drifted off to sleep.

Dave woke up at some point in the night and Tania was sound asleep beside him and the TV was still on. He reached over and picked up the remote, turned it off, then went back to sleep.

The smell of coffee and bacon hit him as his eyes opened about eight the next morning. Slipping on a pair of boxers and a T-shirt, he joined Tania in the kitchen, pouring himself a cup of coffee and kissing the back of her neck as she used a fork to move bacon around in a frying pan. “What time do we need to leave so you can get to Church?” he asked as he nibbled on her ear, knowing he had to drop her off at her apartment so she could meet her parents at church, and being late was out of the question.

“About forty-five minutes,” she giggled as she pressed her butt back into him playfully. “Can you finish this up? I need to go start putting myself together.”

“Sure,” he said and took the fork from her as she kissed him and headed off for the bedroom.

Tania got dressed and put on some makeup, then stuffed her clothes from the weekend in her bag and joined Dave for breakfast. After they ate, she brushed her teeth and they left. Dave dropped her off and she kissed him goodbye, “What time should I pick you up for dinner?” he asked.

“Four-thirty?” she asked in response.

“I’ll be here. Enjoy church.” he said as she dug her keys out of her purse and got into her car and they both drove away.

They spent the day doing laundry and getting ready for the work week, then got ready for dinner. Dave wore a pair of navy-blue slacks and a red polo, stopping on the way to pick up Tania to buy flowers for her mother. Tania was waiting for him in a pair of very conservative white pants and a blue top when he pulled up. She climbed into the car, kissed his cheek, then wiped the smear of lipstick off with her thumb, smiling when she saw the flowers.

“Have a good day?” she asked.

“Nothing like a day filled with laundry and cleaning,” he replied and rolled his eyes.

“Must suck not having housekeeping anymore,” she chuckled.

They pulled up in front of the house about ten minutes early and as they walked up to the house, Tania slipped her arm in his and leaned against him, trying to steady her nerves. Her brain told her there was nothing to worry about, but she couldn’t help it, she loved him, and she had no idea what she would do if her father didn’t approve. She opened the door, and they stepped in, a moment later her mom came around the corner from the kitchen, wiping her hands on her apron.

Tania hugged her mother and introduced her to Dave, who handed her the flowers as he said, “It’s wonderful to meet you, ma’am, Tania has told me such wonderful things about you.”

Her mother smiled brightly and replied, “Oh please David, call me Sandy.”

Dave smiled and turned as he heard footsteps coming down the hall and saw Tania’s father approach. He stuck out his hand, smiling, and said, “Nice to meet you, Dave, I’m Bill, Tania’s father.”

“Pleasure to finally meet you, sir,” he replied and firmly shook Bill’s hand.

“Let me get these in water and check on dinner,” Sandy said as she turned.

“I’ll help you, Mom,” Tania said and followed after her.

“Can I get you a drink, Dave?” Bill asked.

“That would be great, Bill,” Dave answered, “bourbon if you have it.”

“Of course,” Bill replied, “How do you like it?”

“Neat, please,” Dave responded.

Bill grinned and led Dave into the living room where he opened the bar and selected a bottle from a small collection, grabbed two crystal lowballs and poured them each a heavy shot. He handed a glass to Dave, then motioned him to sit. “Tania tells me you just moved here, getting settled in?” he asked.

They talked about his job and explained how he had ended up here, leaving out the part about why he asked to be here to open the office in the first place. He asked about Bill’s time in the Marines, places he had been stationed, and they had a friendly chat, the kind Dave had on a regular basis with new clients.

Tania came in a few minutes later and announced, “Dinner’s ready.”

They finished their drinks and Bill took Dave’s glass and set them on the bar, then they followed Tania into the dining room. As they sat, Tania looked at him with a questioning look and he responded with a wink. “He’s fine, Tania,” Bill chuckled, “I didn’t waterboard him or anything.”

Tania started to giggle as Dave replied, “No, he stopped after the thumb screws.”

They all laughed, then Bill said grace before passing Dave the plate of ham. They ate and chatted, then had dessert before going back to the living room and Sandy brought in a coffee tray. They talked for about an hour before Tania said, “I think we need to be going, some of us have to work tomorrow.”

“Dinner was spectacular, Sandy,” Dave said as he stood, “Thank you so much for inviting me.”

“You’re welcome anytime, dear,” Sandy replied.

They said their goodbyes and Dave and Tania got into his car and headed out. “That was very nice, thank you for inviting me,” Dave said, leaning over and kissing Tania on the cheek.

She exhaled and said, “He seemed to like you.”

“Well of course, what’s not to like?” Dave replied, grinning.

She punched his shoulder playfully, then leaned against him and smiled. “Thanks, babe, that meant a lot to me.”

“Of course,” he replied softly.

When they arrived at Tania’s building, she smiled and kissed him. “Mind if I come over tonight?”

“Of course, nothing I’d love more,” he responded.

“I’ll grab some stuff and drive over so I have my car tomorrow,” she said, “See you in a bit.” She kissed his cheek, then slid out of the car and walked up to her apartment as Dave drove away.

Becky was waiting for her when she came in the door and before the door was even closed, she asked, “Well?”

“Well, what?” Tania responded.

“You know damn well, what,” Becky snickered, “Colonel scare him off?”

She shook her head in response with a broad smile, “They got along great, Dad even served him the good bourbon.”

“Oh my,” Becky giggled. “And have you exhaled yet?”

Tania stuck her tongue out and giggled as she slipped into her room. A few minutes later, she was heading back out, wearing jeans and a purple tank and her overnight bag restocked. “See you tomorrow?” she said, grinning and playfully smacking her butt as she slipped out the door.

12