A Whole New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the quick drive to Dave’s building, she parked in the garage, each condo had two spaces in the garage, so she was able to park there when she visited and avoid trying to find street parking, which was always hit or miss. A quick ride in the elevator, then she entered her code and let herself in, finding Dave sitting on the couch watching a baseball game.

A quick kiss as she passed him and took her bag into the bathroom, hung her clothes in the closet and set her makeup bag on the vanity. After grabbing a soda from the fridge, she climbed into his lap and asked, “Who’s winning?”

“Angels,” he replied, “Trout hit a grand slam in the third.”

“Who’s your favorite team?” she asked as she slipped her arm over his shoulder and settled in with him.

“Royals,” he answered, “been kind of a rough stretch the last, well, lifetime.”

“How’d you end up being a Royals fan?” she asked, if anything she thought he’d be an Orioles fan, having grown up in Maryland.

“Geroge Brett,” he answered, “Saw him play as a kid, first game I went to. Loved the way he played and got me hooked. I was always number five when I played, all the way through my failed college career.” Dave had told her a while ago about playing baseball in college, attending a small division two school for a chance to play, before finally giving it up after two seasons where he was primarily a pinch runner and couldn’t hit his weight.

It really was fun watching the game on the giant TV with the surround sound, the sounds of the game all around them and the picture so clear they could pick up the spin on the ball out of the pitcher's hand. The game ended, the last few innings were anticlimactic after the high scoring start to the game, the Angels won by six runs.

The two of them got up and put their glasses in the dishwasher before heading into the bathroom and getting ready for bed, Dave in a pair of boxers and Tania in her white satin nightgown. They climbed into bed and Dave reached to turn out the lamp beside the bed, but she stopped him, taking his wrist in her hand as she climbed up on top of him. Her gown rode up over her hips as she straddled his thigh. Reaching into his boxers, gazing into his eyes, she pulled his cock out and began to stroke it, enjoying the look in his eyes as it grew stiff in her hand.

Her hips moved slowly on his thigh, she pressed her clit against his leg as her hand slid up and down his cock to the rhythm of her grinding hips. “I love the feel of my pussy grinding on you, baby,” she whispered breathlessly as she looked into his eyes. Her hand moved from his cock and she spit in it, then moved her hand back and continued to slowly stroke it as she whispered naughty things to him. Her pussy was dripping, his leg slick and warm, his cock throbbing in her hand as she moaned softly. Lifting from his leg, she wiggled forward, straddling his chest and leaning back on one arm, her other hand moving between her legs and teasing her pussy, just inches from his face.

Dave looked up at her and could see her face just above her pussy, The teasing look in her eyes and the scent of her pussy just out of his reach was driving him mad and he strained his neck, trying to get a taste. She pressed her knees down and giggled playfully, pinning him just out of reach.

“You want a taste, love?” she giggled as her fingers moved from her pussy to her lips and she licked them teasingly. She felt him struggling and held him down as her fingers moved back to her pussy and began teasing again. Her fingers slipped inside her pussy as she purred softly. Her hips rose and she slid forward, her pussy hovering just above his lips, before she lowered gently and felt his tongue slip between her folds, causing her to gasp.

He growled softly as he tasted her, his tongue pressing inside her, then slipping back out and sliding up her slit and over her clit. Swirling playfully, his tongue darted over her throbbing clit as she rolled her hips and moaned softly.

His tongue pressed hard against her clit and her hips moved faster, her body beginning to shake. “Baby, yes, yes, fuck yes, I'm gonna cum, please, yes,” she panted. She felt his tongue moving harder and faster against her as he squirmed and tensed, then screamed out as her orgasm washed over her. She lifted slightly and felt his tongue trail along her slit as she moved off his face and back down until she was straddling his hips, her pelvis pressing up against the base of his cock, just above his balls.

She giggled softly as she looked down, his cock looking like it was hers as she stroked it slowly before sliding down between his legs and lowering her mouth onto his cock. She worked gently down, taking it as deep as she could, feeling the head of his cock pressing against the back of her throat and causing her to gag slightly, then gliding up and down before letting it slip from her lips.

Smiling at him, she rolled onto her back and opened her legs. Dave rolled over and moved between her legs, propping himself up on his arms and looking down at her as he slid his cock inside her slick pussy. Her legs wrapped around his butt, and she pulled him deep inside her with a long, low moan. Her heels dug into him as she pulled him in and out. Their eyes stayed locked together as the length of his cock glided in and out, faster and harder.

Tania felt his body shaking and heard the change in his breathing, her pussy squeezed his cock, and her legs pulled him into her and held him there as he came, and she felt the warm sensation of his cum filling her. Her legs released and he slid his cock from her, she felt the warm mix of their cum dripping down her crack as he rolled over beside her.

Her arm and leg draped over him, and her body snuggled up against him. They kissed and she pressed her face into his chest, breathing contently as they fell asleep.

The lovers woke the following morning and set about their days. Dave went and worked out, then returned to find breakfast and coffee ready for him. As he was eating, Tania came out of the bedroom, kissed him softly and headed off to work. It was a normal week, but they spent the night together at Dave’s condo each night.

After church on Sunday, Tania picked up Dave and took him to the airport for his trip. She got out of the car at the curb and wrapped her arms around him, looking into his eyes she said softly, “I love you, have a safe trip.”

His hands slid to the middle of her back and pulled her tight against him as he kissed her and said, “Have a great week, I love you too.”

They separated and she got back in the car, getting the stink eye for taking so long from the traffic control officer patrolling the drop off area. Dave grabbed his bags and went into the terminal to start his weeklong odyssey of four cities and eight meetings in five days, starting with dinner tonight with a client he’d been working with since he started with the company over a decade ago.

Tania went back to her apartment and did her laundry while enduring Becky’s teasing about her only coming by to do laundry. Dinner with her parents was its usual pleasant time, with her dad asking about Dave, expecting him to be with her. During the evening, she mentioned that Dave was divorced, which led to a short discussion of the background of him moving there. She was honest about the timing and how he had technically still been married when they met, figuring at this point they knew him and it shouldn’t matter, which it didn’t seem to.

Sandy was actually the one who seemed the most interested in the subject, asking what that meant about their future.

“It’s not something I’m worried about, Mom,” she replied. “We are happy and enjoy being together, what happens, happens.”

Her mom smiled and gave her a hug and whispered, “That’s all we care about, sweetie.”

Soon after, she said goodnight and drove home to sleep in her own bed for the first time in over a week. It felt strange not to have him there, but it was nice to spend some time with Becky before they went off to bed. She texted Dave and said goodnight and that she loved him, then read his reply before turning off the lights and going to sleep.

The following morning, Dave was up early and hit the workout room. Traveling was getting harder on him, and he knew if he didn’t stay on his routine, it would be that much harder. The morning was spent in meetings at the local branch office, followed by lunch with a prospective client, a little free time to catch up on other stuff and dinner with another client. He got back to his hotel after seven and settled on the couch and turned on a baseball game, his way of relaxing. He received a text from Tania during dinner, and he responded to it now, letting her know that he was back in his room and relaxing.

His phone buzzed and let him know he had an incoming video call from Tania. He hit the icon to accept the call and was greeted with Tania’s smiling face on his phone. “Hey beautiful,” he said with a grin.

“Hey yourself.”

“How was your day?”

“It was OK, work was work. I missed you a lot when I got home though.”

He smiled, “I missed you too.”

She pulled her phone back, panning down slightly so he could see that she was naked.

“No clean clothes?” he asked, deadpan.

She giggled and replied, “I can get dressed if you want?”

“No, you're just fine, babe. I may be overdressed though.”

“Well, why don’t you fix that?” she said with a grin.

He smiled and stood up, setting the phone down and took off his shirt and slacks, then picked up his phone and walked over and climbed up onto the bed. “That better?” he asked as he panned the phone down.

“Mmmmm, so much better,” she answered as she slid her hand down and spread her legs, moaning softly as her fingers slipped inside her pussy.

He watched her face as she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy, his hand pressing against his now stiff cock.

“Let me see your cock, baby,” she begged as she panned the phone down so he could see her fingers in her pussy.

He pulled his cock from his boxers and wrapped his hand around it as he moved the phone so she could get a good look. He heard her moaning and began to slowly run his hand up and down his shaft. “That what you want, want that cock?” he whispered.

“Fuck, I want your cock, baby,” she purred as her fingers began to drive deeper and harder, “Stroke it for me, please, baby.”

They urged each other on as they brought themselves closer to the edge. Tania came first, biting down on her lip and gasping as she did, the watched as Dave’s erupted and shot a thick stream of cum over his stomach.

“Such a waste,” she pouted, “I can’t wait to have a mouth full of you.”

They relaxed and talked for a while about their days, then said goodnight and went to clean up and get to bed. Dave had an early morning flight and Tania wanted to get an early start this week so she could take off early on Friday to pick him up from the airport.

The rest of the week was more of the same, Dave had meetings and client dinners in three other cities, and he and Tania played together on their phones each night, but on Thursday night she teased him but made him promise not to cum until he got home, she wanted him to save it for her.

After a breakfast meeting with the local branch manager, Dave headed to the airport for his flight home. It had been a productive trip overall, but he was ready to be home, his mind focused on who would be waiting for him when he got there.

Tania left work just after noon and stopped by the grocery store and picked up stuff for the weekend, so they didn’t have to worry about it. After a quick stop at his condo to put the groceries away, she headed for the airport, waiting a few minutes in the cell phone lot, then heading for the pickup line. It was crazy busy, and she crepted along in traffic until she saw him at the curb and pulled over and popped the trunk.

Dave tossed his bags in the trunk, then slid into the passenger seat, leaning over and kissing her, before sitting back and smiling. “Thanks for picking me up, doll,” he said.

“You’re welcome,” she replied with a big smile, “I’m so glad you’re home.”

“Do you have to go back to work?”

“No, I took the afternoon off.”

“Perfect. How about we get a pizza and have a quiet evening at home.”

“That sounds wonderful, love.”

He pulled out his phone and called a place a few blocks from his building and ordered the pizza. They had to wait a few minutes for the pizza, then they drove to his condo, parked and rode the elevator up to his floor. He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge to put the pizza in since it was too early to eat. He noticed the fresh food and turned to her and smiled. “You didn’t need to do that, baby.”

“Well, it wasn’t completely unselfish,” she replied with a grin, then wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him, “going to the grocery store involves clothes and I was kind of hoping that we’d minimize those for the next couple days.”

He kissed her and playfully swatted her butt, “Hope you brought some vitamin E, I may need it,” he smirked.

“Probably will,” she answered as her hand ran down and pressed against his cock. “Why don’t you go jump in shower and wash all that airport yuck off of you,” she whispered. “I’ll make us drinks and meet you on the balcony.”

He nodded and gave her a quick kiss, then headed for the shower. She heard him get into the shower and went into the bathroom to her closet, thinking about how she thought of it as her closet, and changed into a lavender minidress she had picked up this week, without any panties It was open back and fell just to the top of her thighs, probably not something she’d wear out of the house or in the house if visitors were expected.

She slipped back out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen and made drinks, then went out on the balcony, set the drinks on the table and sat cross legged in a chair.

Dave joined her about five minutes later and smiled as he saw her dress. “New dress?” he asked.

“Picked it up this week, thought you might like it.”

“I do,” he said with a smile.

They relaxed and enjoyed their drinks, then Tania went inside and got some pizza. They ate and talked, then she climbed up into his lap and they sat together and watched the sun go down over the river.

“I’ve been thinking about something,” he said softly.

“What’s that, babe?” she replied and looked at him.

“Have you thought about moving in here with me?”

She was a bit taken off guard and hesitated before replying, “Yeah, I have.”

“I mean, it would kind of make sense, right,” he said, “It’s close to work, you’re here pretty much every night, place is kind of designed for two.” He stopped, realizing that this wasn’t about what was convenient or made sense. “Sorry, that’s not what I meant.”

“I know, babe,” she said and kissed his cheek.

“I would love it if you moved in here with me,” he said seriously.

She kissed him and her heart sank in her chest. She loved him, loved him so much, but she wasn’t ready to move in with him and she was terrified of what would happen when she told him.

She sat up a little and looked into his eyes and said, “Baby, I’m sorry, but I don’t think it’s the right time.” She had thought about this a lot, and it all made sense in her mind, but now she had to tell him and possibly throw away all that they had. “I’ve thought about it a lot and part of me wants nothing more. But you just got out of a marriage and relocated here, and it scares me sometimes that you’re going to want something else.”

“I get it,” he said, sounding hurt. He wanted to tell her that she didn’t need to worry about any of that, but she was right, he didn’t know any more than she did.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she laid her head softly against his shoulder. “I’m not saying no, just not now. I love you, David, more than I’ve ever loved anyone. Let’s give it some time, I’m perfectly fine with what we have right now.”

He nodded and kissed her softly. “You’re right, love. It’s perfect as it is. When it’s right we’ll know it.”

She smiled and whispered, “You’ve got a whole new life in front of you.”

“We, have a whole new life in front of us,” he said and squeezed her tight.

“Yes, we do, my love,” she said and prayed silently that that would always be true.

12