All Comments on 'A Whole New Life'

by 11inchboy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Good First one

This is a good first story bud, a little short, but a good first one. Your going to get a lot of comments about that so be ready. I myself do believe in incest romance between consenting adults. I at leat will leave a name you can contact if you wish, unlike a lot of the anonymous comments your going to get. If you want ideas from other writers read their stuff like "Baronsade" and "Manyfeathers" both are excellent writers. Keep going bud you'll get better, and don't take too much bs from any writer want to be's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Immature

Very immature. 11"s come on a bit more realistic.

Cum 10 times? Ya right! The whole story was written bye someone with no experience what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Learn to add

If you're going to put ages and years in your story, get a third-grader to check the math. You missed it several times in the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re: Good First one

This <i>isn't</i> a good first story, mrpervy46. It sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not good

sorry mate better luck next time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My Regret

When I was in high school my mother called me into her bedroom one afternoon; my sister and I had been fooling around with oral sex and sis must have told mom what we were doing. She sat on the bed and asked me if I needed to know anything about sex and like an idiot I said no. She leaned forward a little to give me a view down her blouse at her 36 C tits and asked if I was sure. Again I was stupid and didn't catch on that she was willing to teach me everything a boy needed to learn about fucking a woman. If I could do it again I'd be filling her pussy with my cock and her cunt with as much cum as my two young balls could give her. She's gone now but I hope she can read this and watch me jerk off to that memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Math

You're clearly not a math student, nor a writer. Don't quit the day job just yet.

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

Starting off declaring this a "true story"

and then breaking my bullshit meter with how

childish and bad this is...

If there is a joke in here somewhere, I'm not laughing.

EliteDarknessScytherEliteDarknessScytheralmost 13 years ago
Constructive Criticism

Instead of bashing you like the others, here are things you can improve on:

1. Proofread it for spelling errors (there were quite a few)

2. Make it seem more believable, I mean, when you wrote "Let's get more comfortable" and you wrote that you just stripped down and your mother was okay with it, it's not very believable.

3. Insert internal conflict, hesitation, i.e. "This is my son/this is my mother...I shouldn't be doing this..." then further seduction, etc.

For a first story, it was alright.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A lot of potential

You have good ideas and a lot of potential. Try to write about the times with the panties and peeping. Stay realistic and stories will be better. A situation may develop when Mom will help you. Kep writing

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
The post seemed to be more of a wet dream than a story

The story premise or theme was good, but it was a little rough. If it were to be refined and more realism was put into the story, but still leaving all of the erotica, it would be a lot better tale.

It is still a stretch for a woman which is that endowed and with a body that hot, didn't have sex from the age of 13 until she was 35 years old.

Thanks for the post.

PeperePeperealmost 13 years ago
Starting off right

In the very first paragraph you start turning readers off by saying she's 38 and you're 22, which is a 16 year difference, and then you state that she was 13 when she had you.

The facts have to be right and consistent or you'll be perceived as a hack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
UTTER GARBAGE

'Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Doing Mom

Story was a real turn on for me. I spent most of my teenage years wanting to fuck my mother who was basically a whore and fucked every cock she could get. With my room next door and hearing her taking cocks just about every night. Of course I jacked off. I finally got smart and cut a hole in the wall so I could watch her being fucked and sucking cocks. One thing lead to another and she came home after having a few drinks and went to bed. It didn't take long for her to doze off which was my chance. I pulled the sheet from her body and found her nude lying on her back with her pussy staring back at me. I mounted her and eased my meat into her cunt hole and began to fuck her while sucking her tits. She woke up and told me to keep going until I shot off in her. I told her she had the best whore pussy in the world and that from now on after each time she got fucked I wanted to suck the cum from the cock and out of her pussy. I explained that I had been blowing guys and giving my mouth and ass to them so we fit well together, just a couple of shut whores and that when the opportunity allowed I wanted to join in and do a threesome. My sister, a year younger also lived in the house and I know she had watched Mom getting fucked while playing with herself. I made it clear that I was going to fuck sis even if I had to hape her. I began a plan of hugging, running my hands over my sister, sitting next to her with a hard on that was clearly visible. I left my door open while I jacked off, wanting her to watch. When it became apparent that she was getting hot seeing things I began leaving the door cracked when I fucked and sucked my mother. I wanted her to see what was next for her. After a few events of her watching one evening the two of us were at home alone and I called her upstairs to my room and explained that she had a choice - give it up or I'd take it. She willingly gave me her pussy and we've lived happily even since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ignore the nay-sayers, this is an excellent story of...

hot motherfucking! Jake's got a helluva lot to offer his mother--it's swinging between his strong young legs. And between her legs his mother's got what a testosterone-fueled boy like Jake craves--his own mother's mommy-hole, the very same hole the boy came out of. Plenty of boys yearn to shove their big stiff prick up their mommy's coochie, the perfect receptacle nature provides for a boy's young prick and what he's got waiting for his mom in his hot young balls. I was touched by the anon who wrote "My Regret," saying that if only he'd understood that his mother was inviting him to enjoy her mommy-twat to his boyish content, "I'd be filling her pussy with my cock and her cunt with as much cum as my two young balls could give her." Sons should always be alert to their mother's interest in what her boy's got jumping around in his pants--mothers know full well that their boy's fine fat prick is the stiffest one around and that his young balls never quit. Nowadays lots of mothers'd love to have their darling baby boy stick his stiff prick right up between their legs and give them a big twatful of his warm potent semen. His mother's cunt is just where a boy's young semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

Why do all you stories writers have to have moms have 36 or 38DD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lack of a story

you have no story line, and yes all story moms are huge tits, lets get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not even close to reality

Dad is 5 inches, don't ever make for an 11.5 inch cock. Not possible to cum for ten minutes. Use more common sense in building the story up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous