A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. And I'm sorry."

"Maybe it will work out for all of us," Jeff said as he rose. "You should go home now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg didn't sleep a wink that night.

He was very unproductive at work the next day yet was amazed at how fast the time went by. A little after 1, Jeff sent the secretary home for the rest of the day, with pay. After 20 minutes had passed, Jeff came over to his desk.

"If you still want the deal, now is the time. I am going home now. I'll expect you shortly. You know where we live, don't you?" Jeff said with a bit of a smile.

Greg wrapped up some work, and glumly made his way to his car. He drove slowly and drunkenly to Jeff's house, pulling into the driveway and collecting his thoughts. He walked in a daze to the door, and as he prepared to knock, the door opened. Kris was there and welcomed him in.

"Would you like a drink? You look like you might need one -- and it might help you relax," she said with no smile, though her eyes seemed to be smiling. Was she actually enjoying this?

"Yeah, something strong would be good, I think."

She opened the liquor cabinet for him, and he picked out a bottle of bourbon. She got him a glass, and he poured about 5 ounces into it. As she was putting the bottle away, he drained the entire glass. The warmth hit him fiercely, but he was grateful for it.

Jeff walked in about that time, carrying a nondescript bag.

"Kris did some shopping today to prepare for this," he said handing the bag to his wife.

"It was hard to tell from a distance, but it looked like the panties you were wearing last Friday were a bit snug on you. I checked, and they're a size 5, so I got you a size 7," she said as she pulled out a frilly pair of crotchless panties. "You seem fit, but Jeff thought he would rather look at these than your bare ass, so you'll be wearing these while he fucks you. And I'll be wearing this while I fuck you."

She had pulled out a black pair of panties with a large fleshy strap-on attached to it. Greg looked at both of them, and they both smiled.

"Our bedroom is at the end of the hall on the left. You can go undress and put these on," she said as she tossed the panties to him. "Let us know when you're ready. Jeff will go first while I watch, and then I'll have my turn."

He caught the panties, and trudged to their room, shutting the door behind him. He felt humiliated and defeated, resigned to his fate.

He took off his socks, then removed his shirt. He undid his pants and took them off. He pushed down his boxers, and with that, was fully nude in his boss's bedroom, and yet, it was not the craziest thing he had done in the last week, nor was it crazier than what was about to happen. He stepped into the crotchless panties and caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He contemplated calling it off, but thought of telling Angie, and looking for a different job, and possible criminal charges... and he sighed. He walked to the door, opened it, and meekly said "I'm ready."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was sitting on the bed as Jeff walked in fully clothed, followed by Kris, who had on her panties with the strap-on bouncing as she walked. She had a short t-shirt on as well. She pulled a chair to the foot of the bed and sat on it.

"Get on all fours on the bed, facing me," she instructed as Jeff walked behind him and out of sight. Greg could hear Jeff disrobing and felt the bed shift and he climbed on.

"Come lube me up, Kris," he said.

"Don't worry Greg, I bought some lube while shopping today. I had so much fun at the sex shop that I dampened my panties a lot."

She worked behind him a bit, and Greg jumped when he felt her (or was it Jeff) rub some lube on his asshole. Once they deemed him to be fully lubed, Kris resumed her place in the chair, where she stroked the strap-on with lube.

Greg could tell Jeff was moving into position and tried not to tense up. Kris instructed him to lower his torso to the bed and arch his ass up in the air, and he complied.

With that, he could feel Jeff's cock at the entry to his back door. He felt some pressure as the head of his cock pushed against his hole, and Jeff pushed forward gently into him. He sucked in air as Jeff moved into him an inch, and then another.. and another. He kept slowly moving into him, and then his hands were on his hips, and he pulled Greg back onto his member. He could feel Jeff's hips against his pantied ass, and with that, Jeff was fully inside of him. There was pressure and some pain, and Greg felt shame that he was becoming aroused. Kris was taking all of this in with wide-eyed joy, as she moved her eyes from her husband's face, to Greg's face, and then to Greg's crotch, where he was filling the panties with his manhood. Jeff picked up the pace, as Kris got up to get a view from a different angle. Greg could hear the gentle slapping sound coming from his ass as the contact was taking place. No one said anything for a couple of minutes, so the slapping sound filled the room.

"So.. tight. MMMM. I'm gonna nut," Jeff said as he pounded Greg's ass. It hurt, but there was something else there, as well. Greg could feel his cock twitching and thought he might ejaculate. Jeff let out a guttural sound as he filled Greg's ass with his load. Greg tried to compose himself as Jeff got off the bed and moved to the foot of the bed. Greg felt a sense of satisfaction as he got a glimpse of Jeff's penis, as he saw that he was not as endowed as Greg himself was. As he tried to catch his breath, Kris jumped on the bed behind him.

"Take your pretty little panties off, Greg," she purred. "Here, I'll help." With that, she hooked the waist and pulled them down and off.

"Jeff, I want you to film this," Kris intoned. Greg thought about protesting, but decided it was pointless.

The cock that Kris was wielding was bigger than Jeff's, so he was nervous about this. He had no time to worry though, as before he knew it, Jeff was filming as Kris guided her cock to his hole.

She pushed forward into him too fast, and he gasped. In about 2 seconds, the full 7 inches was inside of him. She spanked his ass hard, and the sound filled the room. She grabbed his hips and pushed fast and deep into him, periodically spanking his ass. There was more fullness here, more pressure, but after a bit... more pleasure.

"You like the way I fuck, Greg? Do you like being my bitch?" she asked as she pounded him.

He wasn't sure whether it was the fullness of the cock, the dirtiness of what was happening, or her spanking him, but he did indeed like it, in spite of himself. He couldn't help but be aware that his own cock was throbbing.

"Ooh, it looks like he is enjoying it!! Or, at least his cock is," Jeff exclaimed.

Greg was taken aback when he felt Kris' hand reach around and stroke his shaft a few times while continuing to hammer his ass. Jeff zoomed the camera in on his groin area.

Kris removed her hand and placed them back on his hips, pulling him back on to her strap-on. As she spanked him twice more, he was suddenly aware that he was going to orgasm, as his cock began to twitch uncontrollably.

"Fuuccckk, I'm cumming," he groaned, as waves of ecstasy washed over him. His cock spewed rope after rope of white cum, shooting a few feet on the first pulses, before beginning to subside. He had never had such an intense orgasm in his entire life.

Kris slowly withdrew from his ass, and her face looked to be a combination of shock and joy.

"I'm soaked, I need to cum, right now," Kris said, as she stood and dropped her panties to reveal a neatly trimmed bush. "Jeff, you need to finish me! Now!"

Jeff had been enjoying the show but was not rigid enough to enter her right now, as he looked from his wife, now masturbating on the bed, over to Greg, who was catching his breath. Jeff's eyes then saw that Greg's cock was still fully erect.

"Kris, get on all fours, right now!" Jeff implored, and she did. But rather than mounting her himself, he grabbed Greg to turn him around behind her. Greg was in a daze, and before he knew what was happening, Kris grabbed his cock for the 2nd time in a few minutes and hungrily guided it to her hole. He glided into her, as she was wetter than anything he had ever experienced. She began to throw back on to his cock furiously and squealed with ecstasy. Greg was looking down at her ass loosely jiggling as it slammed against his hips, her twat eagerly swallowing his dick. He was dimly aware that Jeff was still filming the show.

"NOW! NOW! NOW!", she screamed as her orgasm totally shook her entire body. Despite the seeming impossibility, Greg felt another small orgasm himself, though he doubted there was any cum left in him after Kris had drained him.

She fell forward, away from him, on to the bed.

"My legs are numb," she said.

Greg, too, sat down, completely spent.

They sat in silence for a few moments before Greg broke it.

"What just happened?" he asked.

Jeff and Kris looked at each other and pondered. Kris spoke.

"Three consenting adults just had an amazing time. Our marriage needed a spark, and I think you gave it to us. You saved your job. And, judging from the pile of cum on my floor and bed, I think you enjoyed it also."

Greg nodded slowly, aware that the 3 of them were all completely naked. He gathered his clothes and began to dress. His back was to them, and he heard soft moaning behind him. He saw that Jeff's head was between Kris' legs, eagerly lapping at her pussy. A spark, indeed.

As awkward as anything else that had happened, he softly said, "I'm going to leave now," as his boss was performing oral sex on his wife in front of him, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Between moans, Kris replied. "Bye. And thank you." Then a moment later, "We should do this again."

Greg watched as her hips bucked up against Jeff's mouth. He was surprised by his response.

"Yes, I think we should," as he departed.

12