A Whole New World

Story Info
First time in a BDSM club.
3.9k words
4.3
7.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on!" she said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down a dimly lit alley, which coincidentally was also her name. Allie. 'Short for Allysa, not Alisha." She hated that name

"You're going to love this!"

We laughed and groped and played with each other as I found the alleyway coming to an end. We stopped in front of a small light above a set of large red double doors. They looked heavy. There were no signs. No indication of what was awaiting me behind this large entryway. Just an insignia of two cherries on the wall just above the doors. She knocked 4 times. The click of a lock being undone. The doors opened....

But let's start from the beginning. I was recently (and happily) divorced. My "wife" of 11 years, decided that she no longer felt anything for me. So she decided to feel something that belonged to her "fitness partner." But after having a sexless, loveless marriage for the past 4 years, I was relieved. We had married fresh out of high school. I had only been with 2 other women in my life. And I have a few kinks that she would never have been into.

You see, I work for an I.T. company as a Web Security Engineer. I spend all day tackling virus blockers, fire walls and spam blockers. This means that I am privy to all the deep, dark, depraved porn on all the computers from all the companies that my company represents. I have seen things that would make the average person question their faith in humanity. Conversely, I have seen some things that have guided my thoughts (and my hand on my cock) for many lonely nights while my wife was sleeping off her 2 bottles of after dinner wine. I had discovered that I have a foot fetish, a kink for girls who squirt, and I have lots of interest in many different aspects of BDSM.

So to celebrate the finalization of the divorce, I came to Boston for the weekend. Drove all the way up from D.C. with the radio cranked and a joint burning the entire trip. Dropped my things at the first reputable hotel I could find a room in and walked to the first bar I found.

It was a place called Wild Willy's. The outside looked like a Saloon from the old midwest. A relaxed looking watering hole. I walked in to find that the inside also looked the part. Large wooden banisters. Round wood tables that seem like they were designed for card games. A long mahogany bar top, beautifully polished and maintained. And in the back there was a dark stage that looked like it would spotlight a jug band on saturday nights.

I sat at the bar.

There were about 4 other patrons at the bar. Two guys about 3 stools down from me having a playful argument about which superhero was better in the sack, Black Widow or Poison Ivy. Then there was the bartender with his cowboy hat and massive, perfectly waxed and shaped curly mustache. He was polishing glasses behind the bar. A mirrored wall behind him housed more types of bourbon than I had ever seen in one place that wasn't a liquor store.

And then there was the young couple at the opposite end of the bar. They were very into each other. Almost as if they were unaware that they were in a public bar. The young guy was groping the girl's perky tits through her loose and very thin shirt. Thin enough for me to see that she was enjoying it. She could cut glass with those nipples.

She was repaying the favor by rubbing his cock through his shorts. He was also clearly enjoying it. Then as I watched him fondling her breasts and making out, he pulled her top down the front of her top and her whole tit fell out!

It was a nice tit. Perky and with a nice roundness to it. The guy was pinching and playing with her nipple and she began to stroke his shorts more aggressively. Just then the bartender walked up, twisted his damp towel and gave the guy an efficient snap with the towel right on his engorged dick!!

"Ow," the guy screamed "What the fuck, man?!?"

"No peep shows in the bar." He said assertively " You two wanna go fuck? You know where to go. But I got a license to keep and I ain't risking it for her titty, nice as it is." He said as he gave the girl a wink.

The guy, clearly still reeling from the nut shot, paid his tab and the girl helped him limp out the saloon style swinging doors. As I watched them leave my eye was caught by one of the sexiest women I had ever seen. She exited the "Water closet for broads" as the sign read. She was the perfect build, thin and curvy at the same time. Her ass was so round and firm, peeking out the bottom of her tiny, sleeveless mini dress. The ensemble was complete with black thigh high platform boots. Her fiery, breast length, wavy red hair was shiny and gorgeous and it bounced when she walked. You could tell it was natural. Her skin was a creamy, milky white and looked as smooth as glass.

As she glided closer I could see her eyes were an emerald green and glowed so bright they almost looked nuclear. Her tits were so big and plump that they were in a constant battle to be contained within her dress, bulging up over the top of the dress's heart shaped neckline. Dead center on her chest, reaching down between her sweet breasts, was a tattoo of a pink Superman symbol made of spiderwebs. It matched the pink spider web choker she was wearing around her enchanting throat.

She got even closer and we made eye contact. She gave me a little smile and passed by and walked up to the bartender, still down the other end of the bar, and began placing her drink order. I was still staring at her while basking in the cloud of her perfume that was left behind when she passed. I couldn't place what the aroma was but it was intoxicating. I just wanted to smell it forever.

I pulled out my wallet and was getting my cash so I could order a drink when suddenly a beautifully soft and manicured hand landed on my own. I looked up to see the woman holding a bottle of very nice bourbon and two glasses in the other hand. Her touch sent sensations through me like an electrical current. I had goosebumps.

"Put that away, cutie. I already ordered for us." she said while swaying the bottle and glasses in front of my face. "You look like a man who appreciates a good bourbon and this is one of the best here and my personal favorite." She smiled again. I melted a bit.

"Oh, ok." I said trying not to sound like I was as intimidated as I was. "Are you sure? I can pay you for th--"

"Shut up and let's drink." She interrupted. She opened the bottle and poured us each a hefty glass of the amber colored spirit and slid one over to me. "Names Allie, short for Allysa NOT Alisha. I hate that name!" She said this with such passion that her tits bounced wildly as she said it.

"I'm Killian, but everyone calls me Kai." I stated.

"Then Kai it is. So Kai, What brings you to Boston?"

"How do you know I'm not from here?" I asked with an impressed grin.

She giggled an amazingly adorable giggle, took a huge swig of her drink while giving me a wink all in one motion. Again I'm feeling melty. She glanced at my wallet, still sitting open on the bar in front of me. She tapped her pastel baby blue fingernail on my I.D.

Killian Pierce, age: 35, height: 5'10", weight: 190, Washington, DC.

"I'm psychic!" she said and then continued to giggle that infectious laugh.

"Well, if you're psychic, you tell me. Why am I here in boston?"

She stared into my eyes with a cute smile and a playfulness that was so fucking alluring. She kept staring in my eyes for a moment longer. Then her gaze dropped to my cock, which was quite hard at this point. What can I say? She was so hot! Every word from her gorgeous lips was like a tiny jolt to my libido. She looked back at my face and said:

"You're recently divorced and looking to celebrate."

"Ok, now how the hell did you know that?!" I was truly impressed. How did she do that?

"I'll tell you later. Now let's drink and get to know each other." She finished her drink in one large gulp and poured another. "Drink up! You're already behind."

So the next two hours we talked and flirted and got to know each other very well. Her name was Allie Monroe, 28 years old, Boston native, alternative clothing model, and loves horror movies. When I told her about my job she lit up. Apparently, that was the right topic. We began talking about kinks and sex and fantasies. I told her of my inexperience and my excitement and interest in exploring my kinks now that I was free from my wife. She told me she was into just about everything. She liked being spanked, tied up sensory deprivation, and probably the most intimidating of all... erotic asphyxiation.

I became very drunk and so was she. We joked and laughed and a lock of her crimson hair fell in her face. She pushed it away and opened her throat and dumped the last of her drink straight into her stomach. She went to pour another but found the bottle empty. A mischievous smile came on her face. She looked at me and her eyes flashed like pieces of kryptonite that made me so weak.

"Bottle's empty, you wanna go somewhere else?" she said.

Was this really happening?? Was she gonna take me home? She was obviously out of my league by a long shot. I never expected my first night in the city to go like this, but I was very happy with where it was leading.

"Sure, I'm up for anything. I came here to live it up, so let's live it up!"

"I have just the place." She said through a massive sexy smile. She stood up to leave, turned and gazed again at my now very engorged cock. She could easily see the outline through my jeans.

"You need a moment?" She asked, head still down, raising only her eyes to meet mine.

"Maybe just a minute," I laughed. " I'll just think about my wi-- ex wife for a second." I thought of her cleaning the toilet in the nude because she refused to let anything from the toilet touch her clothes. This thought process infuriated me. Plus the image of her scrubbing the toilet naked was... unattractive to say the least. It worked. The blood drained from my penis.

I stood up, threw a $50 bill on the bar to tip the bartender. He saw this and gave me a head nod that very clearly meant "Thank you, sir. I see you and respect you." I put my wallet in my pocket and headed out the swinging doors. she led me into the alley behind the bar....and now you are caught up.

As the big red doors opened, the first thing I saw was neon lights and a tall, muscular man in a full body leather suit that was very similar to a gimp suit but with more flare. It was all black with purple shoulderpads that extended about 3 inches beyond his shoulders, a purple oversized codpiece, and a large black cape also entirely leather. He was standing at the front of a long hallway lined with doors and large windows. There were only neon lights and blacklight in the hallway. I could see white light coming through some of the windows, but nowhere else.

"Welcome to Paradise. I am Master Griffin. I rule this house of pleasure. And pleasure it will bring, but only if you follow the rules." He raised his leather clad hand and grabbed me by the face and leaned in real close. "What do you think, sweetness? Can I trust you to follow the rules?"

"Yes." I said enthusiastically.

His hand slid up my cheek, over my ear and suddenly he grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back. It hurt. I hadn't had my hair pulled since grade school.

"Rule #1: You will always refer to me as Master Griffin. Understood?" He said in a very authoritative voice.

"Yes Master Griffin." I said trying to stifle the sound of pain in my voice.

"Good boy." He smiled and loosened his grip on my hair, returned my head to its normal position, then kissed me very gently on the forehead before completely releasing my hair from his grasp. He stepped back about two steps and then continued his intro.

"Rule #2: Above all else, respect is key. This place can unlock parts of you that you never knew existed. You will see some things you might think are strange but to another it might be their ecstasy. We are not here to judge. Everyone must be treated with respect."

I wondered what parts of myself might be "unlocked"? I wondered what parts of herself Allie had "unlocked"? I was excited and scared and intimidated all wrapped up in a single pulsing ball of emotion.

"Rule #3: Be open minded. Some acts that occur here may seem violent or even morbid or depraved. But know that everyone here is living out a fantasy or fetish that brings them great pleasure they cannot receive in the outside world. They have chosen and asked for this treatment. We just give them a place, tools and a community to do it in."

Allie was bouncing up and down with excitement. She had obviously heard this speech before and knew that it was drawing to a close. Her tits somehow magically staying within the confines of her dress despite her best efforts to break them free. Every time she jumped her vinyl skirt would fly up giving me a peak at what was underneath.

"Rule #4: No Photography. Ever. What happens here is for first hand viewing only."

"Rule #5: The final rule. You cannot bring any outside toys or equipment. We have everything you could want and it is all properly cleaned and sterilized after every use. And with that, I welcome you again to Paradise. Tonight's safe word is: Lonestar. And if your mouth is too..... full... to say the word, then tap this beat on any surface: taptaptap tap taptap. Enjoy your stay."

With these final words he extended his arm and stepped aside gesturing for us to enter in a very grandiose fashion. As we walked past he shot Allie a wink and mouthed the words "he's cute" while nodding his head at me. After a few steps I could finally see what was in some of the windows. They were viewing windows for the rooms.

The first one we walked by, I was greeted with the sight of a very busty blonde wearing only a pair of angel wings, pressed up against the window, tits squeaking on the glass as she was being railed from behind by a massive guy made up to look like a demon. Her eyes seemed to meet mine. Was she looking right at me?

"They are 2 way mirrors." Allie said, once again reading my mind.

I looked to the other side of the hallway and in the next window I saw a rather round woman in full dominatrix outfit holding a horse crop. Circling around the room was a nude man and woman riding on a tandem bike. As they peddled and their bodies moved up and down accordingly, I could see that each bike seat had been fitted with large dildos. Both of them seemed to be fighting through orgasms while trying to keep riding so as not to be punished.

The man was incredibly well endowed. He was as hard as a steel beam and his cock was long enough that it was almost resting on the handlebars! His partner was a gorgeous girl with mocha skin and one of the most unreal asses i have ever seen. She had massive tits with piercings on each nipple that had dangly Playboy bunnies hanging from them.

Allie grabbed my hand and pulled me to the next window. She pointed into the room and watched my face closely to gauge my reaction. I gazed through the window to see what she wanted me to observe.

"I love this room!! I havent been in yet but everytime I watch, I get so fuckin' wet!" She said rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

Inside the room was a very very thin, very tall 50 something woman was strapped to a chair with her legs spread as wide as they could go and tied in place. Her hands were bound above her head by a chain connected to the ceiling. Directly Between her legs was a large breasted little person. She had neon blue hair that went down to her gorgeous ass. She was wearing only a black high waisted thong. In her hand she was holding a large wand vibrator against the bound woman's clit. The woman was writhing and trying to escape. I could see her mouth the words "No more! No more! I can't!"

The lovely little woman stopped vibrating, stepped back and smiled. She wiped off the wand and placed it on a table beside the chair. She turned and walked away to a part of the room that I could not see. Was she leaving?

"Here comes the good part!!" Allie said. She reached down and stroked my cock through my pants. "Maybe we can try this sometime!"

Next thing I know the little Mistress returned. She had removed the thong and was pushing a machine on wheels. It was a fucking machine! I had seen these a lot at my work. Never thought I would see one in person. She pushed to be right in front of the tied woman. She was shaking her head and begging for mercy. The Mistress lubed the dildo that was approximately 12 inch long and 4 inches in girth. The woman struggled and tried to free herself. The mini Mistress turned on the machine and set it to about half speed. The woman in the chair bucked and jumped (as much as her restraints would allow), shaking her head more violently.

The Mistress smiled and turned the machine to full blast. It began jackhammering her pussy with a fury. Her pussy grew very red and engorged. The Mistress grabbed the wand off the table and pulled out a nearby folding chair. She unfolded it and climbed on. She sat spread legged with her feet flat on the chair. Then she cranked up the wand and began to pleasure herself while watching the other woman convulse and moan and beg for it to stop. She rubbed the wand on her clit and caressed her own tits, occasionally licking or sucking on her nipples.

"She seems like she is begging her to stop, should someone intervene?" I asked.

"She knows the safe word. If she really wants to stop, she will use it. So there is no need to disrupt their pleasure." Master Griffin said casually.

I looked at Allie. She was practically glued to the window. I guess she wasn't kidding when she said this was one of her favorite rooms. I peered back into the room just in time to see the grand finale. The Mistress was writhing and moaning. Her toes began to curl, her nipples red and erect. She was about to cum. It was obvious. Suddenly, she stood up on the chair, rubbed her pussy aggressively until showered the tied woman with a waterfall like spray of cum. The woman in the chair, apparently turned on by this, began to spray her own juices out around the massive synthetic cock that was still pounding her relentlessly. Allie let out a moan and a deep sigh.

"Doesn't that look fun?!!" Allie said, grabbing my ass and giving it a squeeze.

"Depends on which role I would be playing." I joked.

"Come now." said Master Griffin "Pleasure awaits."

We continued down the hall. I looked in the windows as we passed. A grown man in a diaper and bonnet being breast fed and jerked off at the same time, a couple of men 69ing while a woman watches and plays with herself, two women riding on sybians while attempting to focus on playing a game of chess, and finally some very basic, boring, vanilla sex between a man and woman...except the man is dressed in a dolphin costume and the woman has her whole entire body painted like a cheetah.

Eventually we arrived at an empty room aside from a couple of large metal lockers and bed. The walls were made of black bricks and had several metal hooks attached to them. Allie went in first. I followed her in. Master Griffin began to close the door but stopped briefly to make a final statement.

"Remember, enjoy yourselves, Get creative. Try something new. And don't forget: Lonestar."

And with that he closed the door and left us alone. I looked at Allie. She was bursting with excitement. I looked around the room again now that I was inside. There was a bin in the corner labeled "Treasured belongings", I assume to put your clothes and shoes. The bed was a rather basic metal cot with a small, very used mattress and new red sheets. There were four large lockers side by side. The floor was made of black linoleum tiles. Probably easier to clean.

I took off my shoes and threw them in the bin. Allie sat on the bed and extended her leg towards me.

12