A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me take these off?" she asked, tilting her head just slightly and smiling at me.

I didnt respond immediately because I could now see up her skirt to her teeny, tiny green panties. The color matched her eyes.She began to sway her leg slowly back and forth in front of me. It snapped my attention back to her previous request.

"Come one, these things are killing me."

I grabbed her boot and unzipped it all the way down. It slid right off. I just stood there and held her beautiful, soft, petite foot in my hand. I grew very hard. It was easily the sexiest foot I had ever seen and I was holding it in my hand. I pictured that foot stroking my cock. Then in a very revealing manner, she switched legs and presented me with the other boot. As I unzip the second boot, I see a silver anklet with little dangling charms on it. It was cute. Also there was a small tattoo of Jessica Rabbit on the top of her foot. It was well done.

After placing the boots in the bin I came back to the bed where she was now laying on her stomach causing her tits to protrude even more from her top. I could see just a tiny tease of a nipple. She had her legs crossed with her feet up in the air.

"So what now?" I asked with a grin.

{END PART ONE)

12