A Whole New World Ch. 02 - Encounter

Story Info
Caught sucking off dad, son goes to pick up bar.
4.4k words
4.63
11.7k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours and hours dragged by. I did everything I could to distract myself from my rising anxiety. What was going to happen? Was mom going to leave dad? Was this the end of our family? I cleaned up the garage to the point that it was neater than my father ever kept it. The words, 'the scene of the crime,' rolled around in my head mocking me whole time. Suppertime came and went and they still weren't home. Eventually, my anxiety subsided, and was replaced by a sad resignation. I really wasn't sure what was going to be the outcome of this, but I was sure it wouldn't be good. And then this odd, reckless feeling came over me. I decided to go out, maybe get a little crazy. I didn't care.

There's this club attached to a hotel, just on the edge of town that often has a good DJ on the weekends, so it's usually packed with young people, and the scene is always loud and raucous. That's what I was craving and that's where I found myself at around 11 that night. The place was starting to fill up. The music was thumping. Colored, flashing lights cast over a sea of writhing bodies with lots of hot, single girls jumping up and swaying seductively. I could sense the excitement in the room, and I had this vague notion that I was going to hook up with someone, maybe get fucked. Why not? It'd happened before. That would help me blow off some steam, I thought. But, no dice. Two hours and about a dozen failed pick-up attempts later, I was probably the only guy in the place not dancing with a girl. So, I decided to bench myself. Perhaps a good soaking in bourbon was the best I was going to manage that night.

So, I retired to the lounge adjoining the dance club. Dimly lit in pink neon, giant video screens silently playing sports highlights dominated the décor. Great, I thought to myself, Looserville.

"A double, Jack," I said sidling up to a long, seemingly empty bar. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror behind the racks and racks of booze and I thought, this is such a cliché. I'm like some burnout in a second rate movie. The drink was placed on a coaster in front of me by an older guy in a vest and bow tie, and I took out my wallet to pay.

"It's covered, sir," he said discretely leaning in. "The lady at the end of the bar." I thought he was just trying to fuck with me, but his head nodded to one side, and I thought there was a bit of a smile on his face. Then he turned and walked away. I was stunned. Talk about a cliché. I looked, and there really was a woman with short blond hair, in a strapless black dress smiling at me. I wasn't sure how to handle this. No woman had ever come on to me like this before. But, after the night I was having I thought that I needed to take advantage of whatever fate was sending my way. So, I picked up my drink and walked over to her. As I got closer I saw that she was not remotely the same age as the girls I had been pursuing in the dance club. She was a lot older, and stacked. A real MILF.

I approached, a bit nervous, but, smiling, and raised my glass to her. "Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," she smiled back.

"May I join you?" I tried to be cool, and not to sound like a douche.

"Of course, honey," she said. I took the barstool beside her. I was immediately struck by a sweet, but subtle perfume that rose from her. I liked it and wanted to smell more. I notice the redness of her lips, the brightness of her eyes and the prominence of he cheeks.

"My name's Jeffery," I said. I held my hand out, but couldn't help glancing at her body. She was in no way slim, but the way she filled out the dress was very sexy. Her neck, shoulders and arms were smooth and elegant, and her ample breasts were fully displayed by a deep neckline, and accented by a delicate pearl necklace resting just below her throat.

"Dolores," she replied, and took my hand, not delicately, as I expected, but fully and she shook it firmly.

"Hi, Dolores," I said.

"Looks like you were having a bad night," she said, and lifted a martini glass to her lips.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well, you've been trying all night to hook up with someone, and you've had no luck." I was stunned. I think my jaw actually dropped.

"Ah..." I uttered. "How do you know?"

"I was in the club earlier. I spotted you the moment you came in. I thought you were really cute. But, you were carrying some obvious emotional burden, something troubling you. I could see it on your face. And then, of course," she paused, took a deep breath, and gave me a wicked smile. "I watched you strike out, I can't say how many times."

"Yeah," I sighed. "It was pretty bad."

"You know, women can sense these things. Even though those ditzy, little, boppers in there weren't aware of it consciously, they got a vibe from you, your facial expression, your tone of voice, the way you moved that put them off. That's why you got no play, no matter how hard you tried."

"Wow," I said. "You're quite the spy."

"Hm. I'm a keen observer of people." She took another sip of her drink.

"Well," I took a deep breath, hesitated, then asked the question of the night, "Why are you interested in me?" I looked her straight in the eyes. They were nice eyes. Kind, inviting. She smiled silently at me for a long time.

"I told you. You're cute." She gently placed her hand on top of mine. "Besides, I knew you were troubled, not trouble. So, I thought I'd arrange to meet you. And I have, and I was right. You are a very sweet boy. I'm a pretty good judge of character. I have to be in my profession."

"Well, I am flattered. Really, and please don't stop with the compliments, but, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do?" I turned my hand palm up to take hers more intimately.

"Why, honey, I'm a hooker," she exclaimed.

I couldn't believe how this had gone. Was this a set up? Was someone filming me? I wanted to pull away, but I resisted. "Really?"

"No, no, sweetie," she laughed and gripped my hand tighter. "I just couldn't resist the joke. It was too easy." I felt the warmth and familiarity of her hand. "Actually, I'm a writer. A romance novelist. I write so called, bodice rippers. 'Love's Passionate Fury,' that kind of thing."

"You had me going there, for a second. So, a writer, huh. Are all romance novelists sexy predators like you?" I turned more directly to her, put my other hand on hers, and moved in closer.

"No, honey, we're a pretty staid bunch, let me tell you, and I'm the straightest of the lot. But, every now and then, I feel the need to get out and shake my tail feathers, so to speak. Now, tell me about yourself, Mr. Cute Jeffery. What do you do?" The handholding thing between us continued. I liked it and wanted to keep the contact going.

"I'm a sophomore at the university."

"Indeed you are," she purred. She pulled her hand out of mine and lowered it to my knee. It felt warm, and a tingle shot right up my leg straight to my crotch. "You, know, sweet boy, I think your luck has changed this evening."

"I think so, too." I said. "I really like talking to you." I placed my hand on the generous curve of her hip. "Would you care to dance?"

"Nope. I would like to get out of here. How about you?" She looked at me. Damn, I thought, this was fast. "Would you like to see my sports car? Writers don't make a lot of money, but I can afford to buy a few nice things. Come on, I'll show it to you." She pulled out a pair of twenties and placed them beside the stem of her empty martini glass, and turned to leave. I grabbed her money, pushed it back into her hands, scrambling to pull out my own cash. I left fifty. Thank you Mr. Bartender.

She looked at me, and a big, knowing smile blossomed on her face.

We left the bar.

As we walked through the dark parking lot, she slipped her hand into the crook of my arm and kind of leaned into me. The intimacy of it thrilled me. I was being seduced and I loved it.

"Are you married?" I asked.

"Nope. Divorced. You have a girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"Well, we'll that's changed. For tonight, at least."

At the far end of the lot, in an area where it seemed the lights just didn't reach, we stopped by the driver's side of a classic American muscle car. "Here it is," she gestured with pride.

I whistled softly. "It's a beaut."

"I like it," she said modestly. She turned to face me, leaned back against the side of the car and stretched out her arms. I took her hands, and she pulled me in, and our lips met. The kiss was full and warm. Her lips were soft, and gently parted allowing my tongue to touch hers. As the kissing became more passionate, our hands explored each other's bodies. I caressed her hips, then her belly, then gently squeezed her breasts. She grabbed my ass, then started rubbing her palm against my, now, rock hard cock. "This feels nice," she panted. Then she broke our embrace and gently pushed me back with one hand. With her other hand she opened the car door, and then turned her back to me. "Honey, could you please undo momma's zipper?"

The dress had a zipper that went from the top of the back all the way down to the edge of the skirt. I started to pull it down, but wasn't sure how low she wanted it. As the dress opened up, I noticed there was no bra strap. I stop the zipper just at the top of her ass.

"Thank you, baby. That's much better," Dolores said. We were standing in the opening between the car door and the driver's seat. Dolores turned around and peeled the top of her dress down, freeing her breasts. They were even bigger than I thought, full, soft and pendulous. She pulled my hands towards her and introduced them.

"You are so beautiful," I said, gently kneading her flesh. I found her nipples with my thumbs and started to roll them, pinch them and tug on them. I put my hands under her breasts, feeling their weight, and marveled at the spectacle of womanhood that I was now enjoying. Dolores heaved a big sigh, and soft moans escaped her lips. Then, she pulled away and sat onto the driver's seat facing out of the side of the car. She pulled me towards her, and said, "Now, let momma take care of your zipper." Within seconds she had my belt opened, my zipper down, my pants pulled open like a banana skin, and my briefs below my thighs. My cock sprung out like a jack-in-the-box, and bobbed a little. I could feel the cool evening air on it. "Oh, you are a big, beautiful boy." She caressed my cock, gently cupped my balls, and reached around to squeeze my ass.

"Oh, Dolores," I exclaimed, "This is...I, I... You are so beautiful."

She looked up at me, smiled and said, "You're beautiful, too, baby boy. Now let mommy have a taste." With that, she leaned forward and brought her lips to my cock. She stuck out her tongue and licked the head. Then applied soft kisses on the shaft and the balls. Then back to the head. She parted her lips and slowly took me into her mouth. Oh, the sensation. The warmth. The softness. Her mouth enveloped me, wrapped around me, took me in. Slowly, deeply. Over and over again. With each stroke I pushed deeper into her mouth. My hands dropped to scoop up her breasts. I found the nipples again and started pinching and tugging on them, letting the weight of her breasts pull her on nipples. And Dolores continued to suck me, deliberately and slowly, so that, although I could feel my orgasm rising, I did not come. And then she stopped. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Get in the car, sweetheart," she said.

I was around to the passenger side in a flash. I sat down and closed the door. We were in the closeness of the car, together, my cock still out, her tits exposed. I could smell her perfume, and it was intoxicating. I looked at her and grinned. Her breasts were glowing, like luscious orbs in the dim light. She reached out, gripped my cock and slowly started stroking me. We leaned into each other and started to kiss again. It was wild, passionate kissing. Our tongues were like appendages, probing, exploring, licking and tasting. She sucked my tongue, slowly, showing me how she was going to blow me again. I sucked her tongue, showing her how I wanted to be blown. All the while, she was stroking my cock, and I was alternately caressing her breasts and pulling and tugging on her nipples. Both of us were sighing like steam engines and moaning like our mouths were being stuffed with the sweetest pastry on earth. She broke our kiss and pressed her check against mine so that her mouth was by my ear. "Do you like it? Do you like when mommy touches you?"

"Yes, mommy." I gave in to her game. "Yes, I like it when you touch me. Please touch me more, mommy." My voice was a desperate whisper.

"You're a dirty little boy. I wonder what dirty things you've gotten into. I wonder how often my baby boy has found himself in a car with a naked girl stroking his cock." Her voice was low, and crooning. Provocative. "How many slutty girls did you let touch my boy's cock, huh? They must have been really slutty to want to stroke my little boy's big cock. Did you encourage them? Did you guide their heads to your cock, and make them suck you? Did you hold their heads while you bucked, your big boy cock hard, into their mouths? Eh, baby boy? Did you let other women suck the cock that only mommy should suck?" Suddenly, she withdrew her hand and pulled back from the embrace. Just in time, as I was close to blowing my load all over the dashboard of her car.

"Would you like to come home with me?" Without waiting for an answer she started the car and put it in gear.

"I would love that," I said, and started to gingerly put my dick back into my pants.

"Keep it out, baby boy. Mommy wants to see it and be able to touch it while we drive. And you can touch mommy's tits all the way." She drove fast, but not recklessly; smooth as silk, getting the most out of the powerful car, without squealing the tires or unnecessarily roaring the engine. I watched her breasts yielding sensually to the g-forces of the drive. And her hand on my cock kept my rpm's close to the red line. Within minutes we were pulling into the driveway of a modest suburban home.

Barely in the house, we attacked each other again, kissing, groping and undressing. I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it to the side, while she worked my pants to my ankles. She kissed my cock and started a trail of wet kisses up my belly to my chest where she settled on my right nipple. Electricity shot right back to my crotch. She worked her mouth up again till it found my own and she kissed me so hard, she almost sucked the breath out of me. I kissed her back, then slowly worked my way down. I resisted the temptation to suck on her breasts, because I had other plans. As I lowered myself to my knees, I dragged her zipper to the bottom edge of her dress, and the garment fell away like the peel of an exotic fruit. She had no panties, and so, once she kicked off her heels, she was completely naked, save for the elegant pearl necklace. She was beautifully curvy, and her hairless cunt exposed a perfect keyhole. I pushed my face into it, gripping the cheeks of her ass, pulling her towards me, trying to penetrate her cunt with my tongue.

"Oh, baby boy. Mommy really likes this. Oh, my boy." Her groans spurred me on and I pried her legs apart with my head until the tip of my tongue found her slit. I pushed harder and my tongue parted her cunt lips in pursuit of her clit. I was pushing so hard she staggered and we almost fell over. "Slow down, baby boy. Mommy needs to catch her breath," she crooned. I relented and stood up to plant gentle kisses on her face. "Come on, sweetie, " she said, took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. Even in the dimness of the night I could see it was nicely decorated, not the sex palace I imagined of the goddess that was seducing me. Dolores went and lay on her back on top of the bedcovers with her head positioned at the foot of the bed and her legs spread, knees up towards the head of the bed. "You know what to do," she said. And I did.

We had both settled down a bit, and our sixty nine was slow and sensual. Although I pushed my cock into her mouth, I was careful not to push too hard. And I licked and sucked on her clit as if I had all the time in the world. The sensation of her mouth on my cock was sublime, and the taste and texture of her clit and cunt on my lips and tongue were delicious. Both of us were moaning and groaning.

"Let me come around, baby boy. Mommy wants you inside her," she said, and she repositioned herself under me so that we were face to face. I leaned in and kissed her.

"I'll go get a condom," I said, wondering if she had some handy so there would be less disruption.

"It's a sunny day, sweetheart. You don't need a raincoat for mommy." With that, she grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her, while thrusting up her hips. The penetration was instantaneous and with one plunge I was fully inside her. I paused, and held it there. It was as if a bolt of lightning struck my cock and balls and blasted outward down my legs to the tips of my toes and up into the center of my chest. My heart was pounding. I was on the edge of a cliff.

"Oh, mommy, you feel so good," I exclaimed. "I need to slow down a bit or I'll come too fast."

"That's alright, baby boy. Mommy wants you to fuck her, hard. Don't stop and don't hold back. I want my boy to enjoy himself. I want to feel how my baby boy has become a man."

So, I started. I slowly pulled back almost to the length of my cock, then shoved in hard. Back out slowly, then hard in. Again and again I repeated the process, each time slamming my hips into the beauty she offered with her raised legs. Each thrust ended with a deep grunt from me and a moan from her.

"Oh, baby boy," she panted, "Fuck mommy. That's it. Fuck mommy hard."

Harder and harder I pounded her, madly trying to push myself as deeply into her as I could.

"Oh, mommy," I cried.

"Oh, baby boy."

"Mommy," I shouted with each thrust. "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy!"

"Oh, come for me, baby boy. Come for momma."

"Maaaah..." I held my breath. I was at the peak. "Meeeeeeeeee...." I groaned, and the volcano erupted. I exploded into her. I came a torrent of cum in pulses that went on for minutes.

"Oh, my boy, my man." She kissed my lips, my face. She dug her nails into my back. "Oh. My. Boy." Our bodies seemed to spasm in unison. I was pushing with a constant pressure keeping myself as deep inside her as I could be. Slowly, the spasms eased. I collapsed and let my body settle on top of her. We lay like that while our panting subsided. I couldn't believe how soft and comfortable it was for me laying on top of her. I kissed her gently. Her lips, her eyes, her cheeks.

"Sweetheart," she said, "You're not quite done, yet. You've made a mess down there, and good boys don't leave messes. Mommy needs for her boy to clean her up."

"OK, mommy," I grinned, "I'll clean up my mess." I lifted myself off her and kissed my way down her body right to her cunt, and kept on kissing. My kisses turned to licks. I licked all around her cunt, lapping up our sweat. Then I kissed her slit, which was slimy with cum, both hers and mine. And I dove in. I licked, and sucked, swallowing every drop of our juices. I parted her cunt lips with my tongue and scooped out the cream of our lovemaking. And I settled on her clit. I started to lick it and suck with a slowly growing urgency. Dolores' hands gripped my head and held me in place. Her hips started to roll into me, offering me easier access. And I persisted, adding my moans to my ministrations.

"Oh, my boy. My beautiful....beau...ti...ful....boy." Her utterances sounded like they were through gritted teeth. I continued licking more forcefully, but still kept my pace. Her hips were beginning to buck. She was no longer saying words, just making deep, bestial sounds. I could feel her cunt starting to twitch against my mouth. The twitches grew to spasms. She thrust her hips upward and she held my head hard against her cunt, and froze rigid in that position. Her cunt felt like a wild animal writhing against my mouth, and out of her emerged the deepest, most passionate moans I had ever heard. She gasped for breath, lowered her hips, then bucked again, and finally collapsed. My mouth was filled again with her cum. I swallowed, then kissed her cunt gently. When she finally pushed my head away, I nuzzled my way back up her body and kissed her on the mouth, letting her taste her cunt and our cum from my lips. I rolled to the side, we cuddled, and that's how we fell asleep.

12