A Whole New World Ch. 02 - Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a start a few hours later. I was confused at first. I thought I was dreaming until I realized I really was in the bed of a voluptuous older woman after a night of crazy sex. But, my anxiety was beginning to rise again. I was worried about what was happening back home. Dolores still looked beautiful, sleeping beside me. Her eyes opened, and she smiled. I smiled back. She leaned over and kissed me.

"Mmmm. You are real," she said. Then she worked herself into the crook between my shoulder and my head, with my arm around her, half turned, facing me. "Do you mind if mommy snuggles in a bit?"

"No, not at all. That would be nice," I said. I really liked her intimacy and warmth. I wanted to enjoy it more, but I could not relax. Her hand slid down my belly to my crotch and found my cock, which instantly started to swell.

"I had a wonderful time, but I think I should get going," I said slowly breaking our embrace and working my way out of bed.

"Is everything alright, baby boy?" Dolores propped herself on her elbow, and I saw her voluptuous breasts drooping towards the bed. She was earnestly interested.

"There's stuff going on at home, and I'm worried about it."

"Then, I'll drive you," she said.

In the car, we were silent for a while. She was easy and calm, which helped me relax a bit. I didn't want the warmth of our earlier connection to fade. "I saw a lot of pictures in your house. Tell me a bit about your family?" I said.

"Not too much to tell. It's just the three of us, my son, daughter and me. Their dad was out of the picture decades ago. The kids are twins, and both are in the entertainment business. Julia is a theatrical producer in New York, and David is an actor in L. A. You might have seen him in a movie or two."

"I thought I recognized him. Wow. That's your son. He's doing really well. You have a very good looking family," I said. Then, out of the blue, I burst out, "Are you happy?"

Dolores smiled. "We're very happy. We love each other deeply. Both my kids are quite successful, and I'm not doing too badly either. They live on either coast, but we're never so happy as when we're together."

"No partners, no grandchildren?"

"Nope. Nope."

I paused, then I asked, "Have you ever played that game with your son?"

There was a long silence, a deep breath, then, quietly, "Yes."

I waited a moment. "Your daughter?"

Pause.

"Uh huh."

Boom. Another earthquake.

I was instantly hard. My mind was reeling. I wanted to ask all sorts of questions. I wanted to hear details, stories. Instead, I let it out. "My mother caught me sucking my father's cock, and I think it might break up my family."

The story continues in Chapter III.

12