A Whore for the King Pt. 08

Story Info
With Sarah's help, Queen Alana delivers an heir.
4.5k words
4.79
8.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
661 Followers

This story is categorized as science fiction/fantasy, but there are no ray guns or robots. No wizards. No orcs. It is a tale of fictional people living in a fictional kingdom in England a long time ago. There's a lot of sex, but there's also a lot of words devoted to plot and character. Isn't sex more exciting when it involves people we care about? It's my hope that King Harold, Princess Alana, Queen Mother Eunice, Sir Robert, and (especially) Sarah the Whore capture your attention. All characters are adults over 18.

------------------------------------------

King Harold was in a foul mood as he made his daily trek to the tower. This is never going to work! he thought to himself. There's nothing that can make me want to bed that woman! This is hopeless!

He arrived at the queen's cell and found Alana and Sarah waiting. They were wearing identical white silk gowns with nothing underneath. Alana appeared frightened, but Sarah looked serene.

"We're happy to see you, Harold," Sarah said. "We've been looking forward to being with you today."

". . . what is this? Sarah, why are you here?" the king asked.

"I asked her to come," Alana said. "Husband, it's clear I do not inspire your passion. I want to give you the heir you deserve. Lady Sarah has graciously agreed to help us."

The two women walked across the room and began removing the king's garments. "You know how much I care for you, Harold," Sarah said. "I would do anything for you. It would please me if I could help."

In the past, the king's cock always got hard when Sarah helped him disrobe. On this day he was limp as wet laundry. Sarah gave Alana a look, and then both women removed their gowns. Both were beautiful in Harold's eyes. He'd always felt that way about Sarah, of course, but he'd only begun to feel that way about Alana after months of prison food shrank her rotund figure down to something he judged to be more appealing. She still carried much more flesh than Sarah, but now it was more obvious just how soft and curvy she was. Harold knew in his head that she had become a comely woman, but that knowledge did not translate into an erection.

Not yet.

"Sit down, my love," Sarah said, leading Harold to the bed. To his surprise, Alana knelt on the floor between his knees and sucked his cock into her mouth. Sarah sat beside the king, taking his hand and placing it on her breast.

"Alana wants your big hard cock as much as I do," she whispered, giving Harold the same look of desire he'd seen countless times in her chamber. He looked down between his legs and saw his queen's head bob up and down. Alana looked him in the eye and winked. Something about that wink was so erotic that Harold felt his member twitch.

Sarah placed one of her nipples between Harold's lips. She ran her hand through the hair on the back of his head and pulled him closer. He heard Sarah take the kind of deep breath he'd heard many times when she became aroused.

"I'm getting hard," he told her.

"I never doubted you would," Sarah said.

Seeing Harold's hard cock for the first time triggered an unfamiliar hunger in Alana, who began sucking, licking and stroking him with growing enthusiasm. Soon he had the kind of erection needed to shred the queen's maidenhead. But Sarah wasn't convinced that they'd done enough. She and Alana had planned what they'd do next.

Sarah guided Harold on to his back and straddled his body. Taking his cock in hand, she lowered herself until he was impaled in her tight, wet pussy. " . . . ohhhhhh," Sarah said when he was all the way inside.

Sarah began moving up and down in the same way she'd done a thousand times. One thing was different. Sarah had told Alana what to do when this moment arrived. The queen crouched beside Harold and lowered her breasts above his face. "I burn for you kisses, your majesty," Alana said, feeling more aroused than at any point in her young life. She shivered when she felt him suck one nipple between his lips, then move to suck on the other. The queen's breasts felt like soft pillows pressing on Harold's cheek.

Sarah moved faster, going up and down in a way that focused on Harold's pleasure instead of her own. It felt good to her, of course, but at that moment she was not trying to satisfy herself. Her aim was to bring Harold to such an elevated state of excitement that he would be unable to resist taking the queen's virginity.

When she felt Harold was getting close to a climax, Sarah put her hand on Alana's shoulder and told her what to do.

"Lie down and spread your legs!" she said. Leaning forward, she whispered into Harold's ear. "Take this cock and put it where it belongs, my love," she said. "Give Alana what she wants and needs"

With that, Sarah rose up and off the king, who quickly mounted Alana and thrust his cock into her pussy. "Ahhhhhh!" Alana cried as he ripped through her hymen. Harold did his best to ignore her discomfort, knowing that it would stop hurting soon, and that the important thing was to climax inside her. He thrust, and thrust, and thrust again, and soon he felt himself filling his wife with cum for the very first time.

Alana was still recovering from the pain, but feeling Harold's cock throb as he came over and over was such a new and intense pleasure that she climaxed herself. It wasn't a powerful orgasm. Neither was it long. But it was a good start. She'd do better with a bit of practice.

Harold rolled over on his back, lying between the two women. They curled up beneath his arms.

"You are a miracle worker," Harold said to Sarah.

"People keep saying that," Sarah replied. "I am given too much credit for too many things. There's nothing miraculous about a man becoming aroused at the sight of two naked women who both want his cock."

Harold laughed. "You must need satisfaction," Sarah said. "I climaxed, as did the queen, but you got nothing."

"I am fine, Harold," Sarah said. "Although it would please me if you came to my chamber early tonight. My hunger for you should be overpowering by then."

"Nothing could keep me away," the king said.

Things proceeded like this for several weeks. The king spent almost every afternoon with Alana and Sarah, who found many ways to pique his interest. He filled Alana's pussy with cum so many times that the doctor advised them to be optimistic about the chance she would conceive. Harold spent almost every night with Sarah, giving her the pleasure she had to forego each afternoon.

After a few weeks Harold found it easy to be inspired by both women. He became able to make Sarah have a climax, then mount the queen and give her a climax, and finally cumming himself. It had become so pleasurable that Harold imagined he could grow accustomed to the idea of regularly having sex with two women at once. He'd done that a few times when he was a young man visiting Madame Alice's brothel, and he'd forgotten how pleasurable the experience could be.

Everything changed when the doctor announced that Alana was pregnant. She was overjoyed when Harold ordered her released from the tower. The queen returned to her former chambers, where her servants prepared hot baths and delivered finer meals than she'd enjoyed since the unpleasantness began. Alana's long confinement gave her an appreciation of the many luxuries and blessings from her previous life. Being able to stroll through the gardens, enjoying the air, sunshine and open spaces, filled her with a satisfaction she'd never known so well.

It was noticed that Sarah regularly visited with Queen Alana, inquiring about her health and watching happily as her belly grew large. "That woman might be a saint after all," Sir Robert quipped. "The Lord would have us forgive, but few could ever forgive the kinds of wrongs Queen Alana inflicted on Lady Sarah. Seeing their rapprochement restores my faith."

The queen carried the baby for the full nine months, going into labor shortly after breakfast on the day she gave birth. It made King Harold dreadfully nervous; he could never forget the painful memories of his first wife's death during childbirth. But Queen Alana had the kind of wide hips that are perfect for delivering healthy babies, and by early evening there was an announcement that a new prince named Phillip was born.

It was a boy! An heir! A crown prince who could make real the dreams of his grandfathers! He was born to wear the crown of two kingdoms! God's blessing had returned!

Bells rang all over Middlebury, where it seemed that every subject was celebrating Phillip's birth. "The Curse of the Queen is broken!" proclaimed the revelers who drank an ocean of ale that night. People had grown tired of feeling ill will toward Queen Alana, and news that she'd given them an heir to the throne softened hearts that had been hardened more than a year earlier.

"This is because of you," Harold said to Sarah. "It's thanks to you that I have a healthy infant son."

"Why does everyone give me credit I do not deserve?!" Sarah said. "I am quite sure that it's you who did the deed. I can't make a woman pregnant. My anatomy is not suitable for that. Your mother should have explained this when you were a boy, Harold."

The king laughed. He'd been doing that a lot in recent months. "What you did to my cock reminds me of the story of how Our Lord brought Lazarus back from the dead," Harold said.

"Comparing me to our savior is sacrilege," Sarah said. "Go to your priest and confess your sins. It shouldn't take more than a few weeks."

The thing that was truly miraculous was the change that overcame the king's heart in the weeks after Phillip's birth. He spent long hours in his queen's chambers, holding their baby and watching as Alana hugged, caressed and nursed him. The queen looked so angelic and pure during these moments that Harold found he could no longer harbor the ill feelings he'd experienced since the attack on Sarah. Many weeks later, when Alana resumed sexual relations with her husband, Harold was able to do his duty without help from Sarah. It would be hard to say whether it was the king or the queen who were happier about this unexpected outcome.

"My hunger for you has grown, husband," Alana said one afternoon when the king had come for their daily dalliance. "The doctor says that's normal for a woman after she's given birth."

"There's nothing remotely normal about these breasts, wife," Harold said. "They are magnificent. They suckle my son and provide endless pleasure for me. If I was a poet, the whole kingdom would know of my love for your beautiful breasts."

"The only person who needs to know that is me," Alana said, guiding one nipple to Harold's lips.

He kissed, sucked and nibbled on her breasts, then kissed his way down her belly as he spread her legs. Harold started eating his queen's pussy during the final months of her pregnancy, when the doctor advised against having full relations. They'd both enjoyed it so much that the king continued this practice after his wife gave birth. As their fondness for each other flowered, both Harold and Alana began enjoying sex more deeply than ever before. It was noted that the queen often cried out in pleasure during the afternoon visits of her husband, and that Sarah made similar sounds each night when Harold joined her in bed.

The king began kissing the inside of Alana's knees, working slowly as he went higher. Her pussy was hot and wet long before Alana felt Harold's tongue caress her most private place. With practice, Harold discovered he could use his mouth to force Alana to climax, then do it again with his cock.

"Ohhhhh . . . husband!" Alana moaned as he licked up and down the length of her warm, pink slit. She jumped each time she felt his tongue on her clit. At length Harold dipped one finger inside her. He added a second finger, moving in and out as he continued to suck and lick her little button. Harold had recently discovered that massaging Alana's tiny brown butthole added to her pleasure, so he began giving attention to her clit, pussy, and anus all at the same time.

Harold felt Alana's pussy begin to throb as her climax began. She tossed her head back and forth as she wailed in ecstasy. They could barely remember that there had been a time when Harold could not summon the necessary passion to do his duty.

He let Alana relax for a long moment. Her pussy was always very tender and sensitive after she climaxed, and it took a few seconds before he could touch her without causing discomfort. Harold used the time to climb up Alana's body and place the head of his cock at her entrance.

Alana craved the feeling of her husband's cock. "Give it to me. Please," she said at length.

Harold pushed the head of his cock forward slightly, pressing inside just a fraction of an inch. He withdrew, then pushed in again, going just a tiny bit deeper. This was Alana's favorite part. She loved the sensation she felt each time Harold made her ready for full, powerful relations. It had taken a few weeks, but Alana had recovered enough that her pussy was almost as tight as before she'd given birth. Harold couldn't notice a difference, but sex felt better to Alana, who imagined that her body had conformed to the shape and size of his cock.

It seemed to take forever as Harold pressed deeper and deeper into her pussy. She tilted her pelvis upward as Harold's cock pushed down, instinctively moving the way men and women have always moved when they give each other pleasure. Alana felt no urgency to cum again because she'd just had a very satisfying climax, but Harold had become so excited by the act of eating his wife's pussy that he was beginning to lose control of himself. He went deeper and deeper, moving faster and faster, and at length he was balls-deep inside his queen. She felt the head of his cock gently kiss her cervix, giving her a wonderful feeling of fullness.

As the seconds ticked past, Harold's movements got faster. More frantic. It was clear to Alana that her husband was becoming so excited by her that he was losing control of himself. As good as everything felt, the most thrilling thing for the queen was this clear evidence of Harold's fierce ardor. It had taken a long time to develop, and Alana felt a deep satisfaction when it became evident.

It was so satisfying that Alana felt another climax growing inside her. She cried out, calling Harold's name and begging him to keep doing what he was doing. Her first climax had been powerful, but the second was even stronger. It went on, and on, and on, and before it could fully conclude she felt Harold's climax begin. Alana's pussy was still throbbing when she felt Harold's cock filling her again and again.

He stayed on top of her for a long time afterward, kissing her gently on every part of her face. Her lips. Cheeks. Eyelids. Forehead. Chin. Up and down her neck. They were both powerfully aware that their relationship had started badly, and they appreciated that things had changed so much between them.

The king had to leave Alana's chambers eventually. Sir Robert had arranged a meeting between Harold and the kingdom's largest cattlemen. Everyone was still recovering from last year's meager harvest, and there was not enough grain to feed all the livestock. Sir Robert had calculated how large the herds could be, and the king had agreed to tell each farmer how many animals they must slaughter to insure that there was enough grain to feed the people. He hoped to mollify the farmers by announcing his plan to open a meat preserving facility intended to keep it from going to waste. There was a plan to promote the consumption of organ meats; the farmers would profit if they could find more buyers for the tongue, heart, liver and kidneys, and meals of that sort could help feed Harold's subjects. The king's chef developed recipes that made good use of organ meats.

King Harold was so happy about the birth of his son Phillip, and the delightful increase of his feelings for Alana, that he seemed distracted during the meeting with the cattlemen. The smile on his face seemed out of place in a session where so many serious concerns were addressed. Sir Robert knew why the king was so preoccupied, and he made sure to take the initiative to accomplish the things the meeting was intended to resolve.

By the end, each farmer put his mark on a document spelling out how many heads of cattle they must butcher and how many they could grow. The king signed the document and forced himself to spend a few minutes talking to the men and thanking them for their cooperation in leading the kingdom through a challenging time.

But what the king was mainly thinking about was how blessed he was to enjoy such fond relations with two desirable women. He went to bed with both of them most days, but they never expressed feelings of jealousy. So much unpleasantness had transpired that both women found it easy to enjoy their many blessings without complaint.

That evening King Harold went to Lady Sarah's chamber after hearing the doctor warn him that it was the time of the month when the risk of pregnancy was highest. Harold was advised to avoid doing anything that could cause the conception of another child that could not be carried to term. The last time that happened both Sarah and Harold had been so saddened that they henceforth found it easy to resist temptations.

But that didn't mean they weren't able to enjoy other kinds of closeness. Their intimacies began with passionate kisses that accompanied the slow, gentle process of removing each other's clothing. They were both fully aroused by the time their clothes were completely off, and their hands wandered all over each other's naked bodies.

King Harold was hard as iron by the time Sarah sank to her knees and took him into her mouth. He'd cleaned himself carefully. The king realized that Sarah understood he was working to get the queen pregnant again, and that they tried almost every day. Still, Harold didn't want Sarah to suck his cock and taste the queen's pussy. Instead, all Sarah could detect was the clean, meaty flavor that was natural to the king, accompanied by the faint fragrance of soap. She enjoyed the taste of Harold's cock, and was glad that it was just the right size to fit perfectly in her mouth.

Harold had learned long ago that Sarah's cocksucking skills were impressive. She was almost as good as the whores he'd known at Madame Alice's brothel, and those women had much more experience sucking all manner of dicks. Sarah knew exactly how to use her lips, tongue and hands to maximum benefit. She regularly looked into Harold's eyes, and she had a charming way of smiling at him even when his cock was between her lips.

He caressed her cheeks and hair as she moved up and down. It didn't matter that he'd climaxed just a few hours earlier with the queen. Sarah easily brought him to the edge of another orgasm, then kept him there for several long moments so he could savor the feeling. She finally pushed him over the edge, feeling him shoot his cum down her throat. She always sucked a little harder each time Harold's cock throbbed, making him feel equal parts satisfied and drained.

Sucking Harold off never failed to produce a powerful hunger in Sarah's loins. She knew that Harold liked to eat her pussy at such times because all that cocksucking made her unusually hot, wet, and fragrant. He lifted her by the shoulders, laid her back on the bed, and went straight to work. Harold had a delightful way of showing that he believed Sarah's pleasure was every bit as important as his own. The truth was that Harold enjoyed nothing more than seeing Sarah writhe on the bed in the throes of a powerful climax. He'd become very good at making that happen.

" . . . yes . . . do that . . . there . . . yes . . ." Sarah said as she felt the king's tongue and lips between her legs. She was already so aroused that Harold could have made her climax quickly if that's what he wanted. But that is not what he wanted. The king loved seeing Sarah squirming in response to the ways he worked on her as he repeatedly brought her to the edge of a climax, then backing off before she could cum.

JQueen9
JQueen9
661 Followers
12