A Whore for the King Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harold . . . stop teasing me . . . please! . . . let me cum!" she moaned. Hearing Sarah say 'please' never failed to inflame Harold's lust. He resumed his work eating her pussy like a starving man. This time he didn't stop until she climaxed explosively.

"I'm cumming!" she said loudly. "I'm cumming! Cumming! I love you, Harold! Love you!"

As so often happened, Sarah was loud enough that the guard outside her door heard this evidence of her passion for King Harold. Not for the first time, the guard envied his king. The people who knew that King Harold enjoyed the favors of two desirable women had begun to think that such an extraordinary state of affairs must be evidence of God's favor. In those days it was widely believed that sovereigns got their authority from the Almighty - what was called "the divine right of kings." It sometimes seemed that Lady Sarah's loud exclamations of love - and similar sounds coming from the queen's chamber - were emblematic of divine support for Harold's rule.

Watching Sarah tremble with excitement as she called out in ecstasy never failed to reignite Harold's passion. He'd already climaxed twice that day - once with the queen and once with Lady Sarah - but his cock was hard again. Sarah knew what that meant. They could not enjoy normal intercourse because it was the time of the month when Sarah was most fertile. There was one obvious alternative.

Sarah laid there quietly as Harold rolled her on her side. He put a dab of butter on one finger and applied it to her tight little butthole. He put more butter on the end of his cock and put it in place. Going as smoothly and gently as he could, Harold pressed forward until Sarah felt the head of his cock slide into her ass.

Both of them knew that it was essential that Sarah relax as much as possible when Harold fucked her ass. The only way for her to accommodate the king in her narrow rear passage was by lying as still as she could. It was not an easy task. Harold's cock seemed as big as a rolling pin when it was up her backside. She could feel every ridge and vein as he went deeper and deeper.

Harold was as careful as he could be, but it was impossible to be gentle enough to make the act completely painless. That wasn't really a problem. Part of the peculiar pleasure of this kind of act was that it featured a large amount of pleasure seasoned with a small amount of pain. The combination was a delicious blend of intense, agonizing ecstasy.

Sarah whimpered softly as Harold went deeper and deeper. He could tell when he needed to press forward and when to back off. But as the minutes elapsed, Harold's own passion became more unmanageable. The feeling of being squeezed by Sarah's hot, tight ass became overwhelming. He could not restrain himself, so his movements became rougher. Sarah thought that at any moment Harold's thrusts might become too painful, but her ass gradually stretched to allow him easier passage.

She was about to lose herself to another climax when she felt Harold's cock begin to throb. For the second time, he was filling her with his cum. He'd already sent so much cum to her belly that it seemed impossible that there could be much left to fill her ass, but she felt a rush of warm, wet liquid flooding her insides. It was an experience they'd enjoyed together for years, but the passage of time did nothing to stop Sarah from feeling there was something forbidden about it. That feeling never failed to make Sarah's climax much more overwhelming. It made her feel like a whore - but in a good way.

They both knew that Sarah was a delightfully loud lover. She understood how much Harold enjoyed hearing her moan, cry out, and even wail. But it was different when he fucked her in the ass. That always made her scream.

"Aaaaaaiiiiieeeee!" she wailed. It was the kind of scream that could only come from a woman in the throes of bright, blinding release.

Harold's cock got soft and slipped from inside Sarah's ass. Her orgasm was so powerful it left her exhausted, and she quickly fell asleep in his arms. Harold's last thoughts before sleep was that he must be the most blessed man to ever live. Although he'd experienced trials and traumas in the past, the current moment was so sweet he couldn't imagine how anything could make it better.

He was so happy he didn't stop to question whether this marvelous state of affairs would always continue. It's pleasant when a story ends with everyone living happily ever after, but that's not how things happen in real life. Harold, Sarah and Alana were happy - for the moment. Things were going smoothly - for the moment.

Moments don't last forever.

-----------------------------------

Our story comes to a close in the next chapter. Earlier, this was described as a 10-part story. Since then it has been edited and shortened to 9 chapters. The author wants to express gratitude for the high votes cast so far. I want you to enjoy this story as much as possible, and I am confident you'd agree that the edited, shortened version is better than what I wrote originally.

12