A Whore In Disguise

Story Info
Dean is found out by his not so happy daddy.
1.8k words
3.99
15.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Whore In Disguise.

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of my imagination. Any resemblance to persons living or dead or to any place or event is purely coincidental.

Do not recreate parts or the entirety of this work without total permission from the author.

This story contains m×b, incest, hardcore sex, cursing, gay sex and sex scenes in general. All characters are 18 and older.

Read no further if you do not fancy any of the above stated.

SUMMARY: Dean gets found out by his not so happy daddy.

Nothing could prepare Ethan for the shock of finding his son as the stripper for the private dance he paid for. For the first few minutes he sat frozen, his lustful gaze taking in the grater belt, stockings clad legs, stiletto heels and the face caked with slutty make up that was his son.

His jeans tightened as he took in the look of pure, unadulterated horror on his son's face and right before anger took over list he thought what a good lay slutty little dean would make.

Giving Dean just enough time to throw a coat on, Ethan dragged him out the back entrance of the club ignoring the, wails and explanations.

The drive back to his excuse of an hotel was spent in a silence only broken occasionally by the sniffs coming from Dean. Thankfully the lobby was empty when they got there and the ride up the elevator was short. Fumbling with the key only for a second, Ethan threw the door open letting his son stumble into the room. He took of his shoes and discarded his coat before getting a beer from the fridge and chugging it down all the while staring at his red faced soon.

He starts pacing across the room. Finally resting against the table.

"Fucking explain yourself...tell me why the fuck you come in as the stripper I ordered"

Dean takes a moment to answer, trying to put the words together which only increases Ethan's fury.

The beer can clangs as it meets with the wall, the remainder of its contents dripping down to form a puddle.

"Da...dad you need to calm down, please"

"Calm down?" He chuckled darkly. "I should calm down when my son who's supposed to be in his dorm, is dressed like a little slut"

Dean winces as his dad's tone rises and veins begin to pop out on his neck.

"It's really not what you think daddy" his tone is pleading as more tears fall from his eyes.

"How the fuck is that not what I think? What if it wasn't me in that room, you'd probably be all over some guy's lap twirling that ass on his dick."

Dean bowed his head in shame.

"And what would have happened after that huh? You'd let him fuck you? For a few bucks? Pathetic!"

Massaging his temple with his fingers, Ethan let out a sigh.

What was his dad even doing in a gay strip club? The thought had crossed his mind but Dean didn't bring it up with his dad's present state.

"I'm really disappointed kiddo" the anger had dissipated, his tone now flat. "I would never have imagined you a stripper"

"I know...I did it for the money at first but then I fell in love with it. It's who I really am, a part of me that was hidden"

Ethan could hardly focus on what was being said, the tears streaming down his son's face, excited him. As sick as that sounded.

It resurfaced a part of himself he had kept buried for a reason.

"This doesn't have to change anything between us. I know you're disappointed and I would do anything to change that"

Since this all began Ethan was aware of one thing only, both their shafts were hard as steel and he was pretty sure Dean would reap the seams of his panties.

The gears turned in his head, this was his chance to realise a long time fantasy.

"You said you'd do anything eh? How 'bout you come here and such on your old man's cock"

First came shock, then confusion all which Ethan could read clearly on Dean's face. Behind all that way the mistakeable lust burning bright.

"Come on, you'd probably be giving head to someone else right now"

"Yes but your my dad!"

"Don't matter and I did pay for your services, think of it as customer care"

He had expected resistance but this was way easier than he'd hoped.

Ripping his jeans off just in time, he almost came as his son's wet mouth wrapped around his shaft. He watched amazed as dean quickly gobbled down all 91/2" of thick meat, throwing his head back and letting out a long moan when dean scrapped the underside of his cock head.

They locked eyes and though the tears had ruined his make up, it only made dean look sexier.

Ethan let out a curse and held onto dean's head. He throat fucked his son as hard as he could, relishing in the gurgling sounds dean made. He buried himself deep in dean's throat and stayed there forcing his son's nose against his bushy pubes.

He released him a few seconds later to let him breath.

By now dean's face was a mess of shinny wet spit that dripped down his chin. He ran his hands along his father's length, pulling the foreskin back to reveal the head. He lapped at the precum that gathered on the mushroom like head and cupped the large, hairless balls that hung low with seed.

He licked up and down the shaft before taking it again into his mouth. Increasing his pace he relaxed his throat when he felt the head hit the back. Suppressing his gag reflex, he swallowed the cock, grabbing onto his father's thighs and pushing himself forward.

"Fuck, such a good cocksucker" Ethan let out a sigh enjoying bother the view of his cock sliding in and out of his son's mouth and dean on his knees.

Ethan was getting close and he had another hole in mind.

"That's enough now, I've got to get in that ass"

Too deep in lust, dean didn't even protest. He climbed up on his hands and knees into the centre of the large bed. He felt the bed dip as his father got on behind him and waited in anticipation.

"Ugh...yeah" his father's tongue felt so good swirling around on his hole. He gasped when he felt it penetrate his ass. He clenched and un-clenched his anal muscles, shuddering with pleasure when he felt his father's fingers join his tongue.

Ethan replaced his tongue with his fingers burying each in his son's warm tunnel. How long he had fantasized about this very moment.

He fucked his son with his fingers, adding a third digit and twisting it around till he hit a spot deep with that made dean moan like a true slut.

"Fuck yourself on daddy's fingers like a good little slut. I'm sure you wish it was daddy's cock in your boipussy...don't worry I'll be fucking you real good soon, gonna show you how a whore should be treated"

His word's went straight to dean's painfully erect cock, precum soaking the sheets beneath him. He felt the fingers withdraw and the cold air from the aircon on his gaping hole.

He arched his back and lay his shoulders flat on the bed, presenting his ass to his father. He felt his dad's cock slide against his hole.

"Please daddy, I need your cock in my ass, it's so empty without it"

"I know baby boy, I'll fuck you soon, just gotta lube you up so daddy doesn't hurt you with his large cock".

With that Ethan spit directly into his son's gaping ass. He wedged the large head in before slamming his entire length into his son's tunnel. Again and again he drew his hips back pulling out till just the head remained before slamming balls deep as he delivered a hard punishing pounding to his son's now abused hole.

He could feel his orgasm approach. He leaned down with both his arms on either side of dean's face. He maintained his brutal pace, his large shaft stabbing deep within his son's guts, rearranging them.

Ethan felt the churning in his balls, felt them draw up as the first volley of hot cum splashed dean's anal walls. His orgasm lasted a while, and when it was over, he collapsed onto his son's back breathing heavily.

He felt dean's hole clench rapidly milking every last drop of cum from his balls as he had his own orgasm.

Still buried within, Ethan flipped dean over taking in his disheveled hair and the satisfied smile on his face. Dean's stomach was shiny with his own cum which Ethan eagerly licked off. He could still feel his son's now drenched hole around his hardening cock. He has to have him again.

The second time was a gentle love making filled with kisses and caresses. Both tongued furiously as Ethan plowed dean's hole with slow thrusts. Only when Ethan felt his second orgasm approach did he speed up.

He squeezed dean's throat hard enough to cut off his air supply, enjoying the look of terror on his son's face as he clawed at his hand. He slam fucked dean's abused asshole, enjoying as he gasped desperately for breath.

Whack. Whack

The slaps were hard enough to being tears to dean's eyes.

"Take that you little bitch, this is what you get for being a slut boi. Wiggling that tight ass for anyone willing to pay. Don't you black out on me now, I wanna see your face as you take your daddy's dick up this ass cunt"

Dean's face was turning red from all the struggling and black spots began to appear in his vision.

"Pl...please...i...I...air"

"That's right, beg you stupid bitch, I don't give a fuck if you can't breathe, maybe next time you'd think twice... fuck your ass feels so good, I should've tapped it a long time ago but no worries, from now on your my new cocksleeve...whenever I want a hole for my dick, your ass is gonna sink down on it like the good slut you are now be a good boy and take daddy's cum...yeah baby, here it comes, a nice big load for you.

Ugh...fuck! Take it, take it all..."

It hit him like a ton of bricks, so powerful he vibrated with the force of it. Letting dean breathe, he rode out his orgasm fucking every last inch into dean. He felt cum from dean's cock splash his stomach as he finally came down from his orgasmic high.

He pulled out and watched, mesmerised as a mixture of his cum and blood form the hard fucking pool out of dean's gaping asshole.

He collapsed beside his son, tired and sated...at least for now.