All Comments on 'A Whore of Hell'

by Swashbuckler

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Magnificent!

That was pure pleasure to read! I was engrossed from the beginning! Your wording like the weaving of an incredible medievil tapestry! Very impressive and enjoyable! Thank you! Lil

secondson2002secondson2002about 16 years ago
Give more !!!

what a great story teller you are, I must say. I loved the story 'A Whore of Hell' and would really like to here more of this tail. How about Rosamond becoming the queen of Hell Whores by way of the Prince Robert returning to Sir Galvin castle on his way back to his own castle or that he takes and/or send for Rosamond to go to his castle to finish teaching her new serves. And there is his bother and the King himself all should be brought in on her new teachings. Plus lets not leave out the women to these men the Queen her servants, all hurrying to use this newly taught girl. Plus his brother’s women and servants. Hay, I bet you could find a way to get the King to have his only chambermaid teach Rosamond woman on woman love making to please the Queen and her lady friends.

I would even include a royal party that many wealthy people would come an fest on her in teaching her embarrassing new things that only you can tell us. Thanks you again and I hope you will write more on this story 'A Whore of Hell' said secondson2002.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous