A Whore With No Name Ch. 03

Story Info
Sun-young plays with her slutty secretary during a hideout.
7.3k words
4.81
12.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

(Hey everyone! PR here. Thank you all for your patience with this series. Your reward is... this will be a two-parter! Hooray! Special thanks to RootoftheStory for editing this and sharing a sexy hiatus with me.

Don't forget, I'm a big slut for comments and feedback, positive or critical. Let me know what you think!)

A Whore With No Name

Chapter Three: Sun-young, Part One

"Ms. Ko, what will it be?"

It was good to leave them guessing. Blank face, unblinking. Let them look at her. "All in," she said, sliding her chips to the center of the table. The men around the table responded in their own ways, with smirks or sighs or nothing at all. She had a tell just like anyone else, but thankfully she had a way around it.

"You haven't looked at your cards," said one of the old socialites. "I've seen a lot of kids like you lose millions that way."

She didn't bother to look in his direction. "Mr. Wilcox was it?"

"That's right."

"Mr. Wilcox, perhaps in your business it is common to encounter arrogance at every turn. In mine, those people are left behind before they even have their first million."

More smirks around the table. Whatever his business was, the others found that very funny. She didn't care to know exactly what he did. She could have said it about any one of them. "And what is it that you do, Ms. Ko? Who are you representing tonight?"

"Myself," she said simply. "While you're busy at the spa, the new generation is entering the stage. And I'm afraid a lot of us don't have much in common with you."

They found that amusing as well, of course. These were your average millionaires, white and aging and desensitized to human emotion. Baying wolves living atop a mountain of cards. It took so very little to send them tumbling to the solid ground far, far below. And yet they truly believed they sat atop the world.

"Well, let's see it then," another wolf howled. "This new generation."

She wasn't the type to drop a witty line for a moment like this, but if she had then Read 'em and weep would have been very appropriate. "What the hell is this," growled Wilcox. "Your sleeves, let me see -"

He stopped when he realized she had no sleeves at all. She wore a sleeveless white U-neck blouse, and had never taken her hands away from the table. Even when she pushed the chips, she kept contact with the red baize.

"Listen you," Wilcox said, standing and grabbing the dealer by the shirt collar. He tried to grab Wilcox by the wrist, but the man was off of him before he needed to. The other men at the table were up and keeping him away at an instant.

One of the smaller wolves yelled in a nasally voice, "God damn it Carl, that's the same guy we have every week. You know him."

"Nobody wins that way," he said, pointing an accusing claw at Ko Sun-young. "This little bitch waltzes in here - who the hell invited her? - and takes it all in one hand? She didn't look at the cards, you morons!"

The game was over, and she let her face breathe again. Sun-young smiled mockingly at him, and snapped her fingers, pointing at the pile of poker chips. Another man in casino attire walked to the table, collecting the chips at once and carrying them in a dark oak box out of the room. His colleague, still shaken from the attack, left the room with him.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wilcox. I'm sure you're not used to failure. Well, not like this, anyway."

"What the hell do you know about it you little ch..." Ah, there it is. The slur was on his lips, but he had the restraint to hold it back. The men he played with, some variety of "friends," looked embarrassed to be near him then. They stepped away as if to signal their disapproval. "You think you've got me figured out?"

"You believe in stereotypes, it seems," she said to him. "So do I. Carl Wilcox. I think Moe Greene might be a more fitting name."

He swung an arm out, pointing at her with a wild gesticulation and looking to his pack. "You're going to let her walk out of here? With all that money? Do you realize how much we all threw in there?"

"We'd let any one of us walk out," said the oldest of them. "That's the agreement when you let someone sit at the table. If she's walking, then she's walking with what she earned."

"She just threatened me, William. Did you hear her? Did you hear what she called me?"

Old William tapped his cane on the ground in frustration. "Act like a man, dammit!"

"It's all right," Sun-young said. "Nobody likes to lose their milk money."

The dealer returned, eyes to the ground, with an unremarkable black briefcase in hand. He passed it over to her, sharing a furtive glance as if to say, Thank you.

"Hold it," Wilcox demanded as she turned to leave. "Nobody walks out after one hand. I'll put double that on the table right now."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wilcox. I'm not interested."

Bang! His fist fell to the table. "What's the matter? No confidence?"

"On the contrary, Mr. Wilcox... I have exactly enough confidence not to be goaded by a desperate man."

**********

Nights in Manhattan were lovely in a lot of places. The Financial District, for all its claustrophobic streets, was best on a night like tonight. The air fresh and clean after a gentle rain, the street glistening, footsteps echoing off the buildings. Ko Sun-young felt like she saw it for the first time every day, and today was no exception. Only this time, she walked with a briefcase of an uncertain but vast fortune. Not a dent in their pockets, she surmised. Just their pride.

Still, it was nerve wracking to be carrying that much in cash. She wasn't even certain that it was really in there. But if it is... maybe I ought to hire a bodyguard for next time.

She truly did think about going home, but decided against it. The look on Wilcox's face implied a quick response. No response at all would have been most appropriate, but clearly he wanted some sort of vengeance. Sun-young pulled out her phone and called a safe bet for shelter.

"Good evening, Ms. Ko," chirped her assistant. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"I need a place to stay tonight," she said bluntly. "It's probably nothing serious. Just want to be sure. And before you ask, a hotel is not an option tonight. Not a good one, anyway."

"Oh, no Ms. Ko! I wasn't going to ask - I would be very happy to host you tonight. Would you like to come now?"

"Yes, it's getting late," she said. "I'm going to hail a cab. You were sure to put your address in my phone, weren't you?"

"Yes, Ms. Ko."

"Good. We'll talk more when I arrive."

"Of course, Ms. Ko."

"Thank you, Hearin. I'll be there soon."

**********

"Don't turn the lights on," Sun-young ordered. "Not yet."

If Hearin Seo had any qualms about working for a woman even younger than she, then there were no signs. The brief time since she'd taken the position proved the hiring to be a magnificent decision. She was diligent, quick, and most importantly, motivated. Sun-young gave herself a little credit - most people in her position preferred a meek and obedient assistant who would only speak when spoken to. Hearin had room to speak, to think, even to advise. Although most of her time went to the normal humdrum of office work, occasionally she would be able to answer tough questions and provide interesting insights.

And that made her the best friend that Sun-young had. There wasn't time for anyone else.

"I'll need to borrow some clothes. Do you have anything like a college sweater?"

"I do," she said, turning to find it.

"Wait," Sun-young said, pushing the heavy briefcase into Hearin's hand. "Hide this. I'm going to undress so don't forget the clothes." As her assistant walked carefully into the dark apartment, Sun-young sat on the floor and started to unstrap her heels, dig into her purse for makeup remover, and strip into her undergarments.

Hearin followed instructions exactly, and in less than two minutes, Sun-young looked like a college girl again. It hadn't really been that long since she graduated, but it felt like a lifetime ago. She stretched, took a few loose dance steps across the living room, and plopped onto the couch like she'd lived there all along. The curtains were open, and the show could begin at last. Thankfully, it didn't have to be too perfect. They just had to act with confidence.

"I have to admit, I wasn't expecting you," Hearin said when she turned the lights on. "So I apologize for the mess."

The place was practically spotless, save for a few unclean dishes. Sun-young looked around and scowled anyway. "This is where you're living?"

"Um, yes," Hearin answered. "Is it all right?"

"Remind me to give you a raise. It's cute, you deserve spacious."

"I'll look into new places soon, Ms. Ko."

Hearin knew what was a joke and what wasn't. This wasn't. If Sun-young needed to be this careful about angry businessmen, she would require her hideaway to be more difficult to infiltrate. Hearin's little apartment in Brooklyn had no doorman, not even an elevator. Sure, it might be inconspicuous. But it was too easy to break in.

"Have you eaten yet, Hearin?"

"No, ma'am. I was getting carried away and lost track of time. Would you like me to get dinner started?"

Carried away, Sun-young mused. She wouldn't ask. Hearin's business was her own.

"Don't bother, we're ordering in. And in case anybody is watching, we'll need to look very inconspicuous. Thankfully, we're already halfway there."

"Halfway?"

"We're two young Asian girls in a cute little Brooklyn apartment. And it was a heavy makeup day for me. Now..." Sun-young took a few dancing steps across the living room and gracefully plopped onto the couch like she'd lived there all along. "Feet," she said. And without a moment of hesitation, Hearin walked to the couch and knelt beside it, taking one of Sun-young's sore little feet in her hands and starting a firm foot massage.

"Thank you, Hearin. I feel like I was walking around the city all day."

"May I ask what's happening, Ms. Ko?"

"Don't look so serious. Try to laugh once in a while."

Hearin's mouth went wide and she laughed, tilting her head to the side. She kept smiling as she asked again, "So what's going on?"

"I'm just being cautious. I may have upset a man who considers himself very powerful."

"Oh, that's all right," Hearin said, smirking and flicking a hand down. "Was that good?"

"Yes," Sun-young confirmed. "You look very natural."

I'm sure Mr. Wilcox would agree, she thought sardonically. He was the sort of man that viewed Asian women solely as fresh meat at a massage parlor. If he could see Hearin now, which he might, then surely this would strike him as a perfectly natural thing for her to be doing. And when he sees me do it for her, he'll never believe this is the right place.

"We'll be having pizza tonight," Sun-young informed her as she scrolled through a food app on her phone.

"Casanova is better pizza," Hearin said, pushing a thumb up her boss's foot and forcing her purple painted toes to spread. "Greenpoint Oven is better sides."

"Do you have any wine?"

"Always."

"Casanova it is."

**********

They spent the evening doing their best impression of a girls' night. They sipped wine, chomped at pizza gracelessly, and laughed loudly at the inane YouTube videos playing on the TV screen. While they waited for the food to arrive, Sun-young made sure to return the favor and give Hearin a foot massage. She realized she had no knowledge of how to do it well, but her assistant did not seem to be complaining.

When the wine started flowing, so did the conversation. Before long, Sun-young found herself slipping back into her real age and talking more openly about life, if a bit tastefully edited. Hearin had no problem baring all in conversation.

"...and I know it's bad, you know, cheating is bad. But then I saw the girl and I was like... Oh, okay. Like classic bimbo. Blonde hair, fat ass, tiny waist, big fake tits, balloons for lips. That actually made me feel a little better because it was like, um... you know. I will never be that. I don't wanna be that. With a stupid bimbo it was like, yeah I see that you're getting something from her you will never get from me."

"Interesting perspective," Sun-young said, her voice lilting a bit by accident. Hearin's face was already glowing red and she was sure her own had reached that point as well. "I would still be furious. Breast implants are insulting. And they look terrible. Especially on very skinny girls. Like two baseballs taped to a stalk of celery."

Hearin giggled and pushed Sun-young playfully, almost sending her falling backward onto her assistant's queen-sized bed. "I kind of like them," Hearin said. "Not to have but... I don't knowwww it's just kind of hot to me."

"What, are you into girls?"

She dodged answering that directly, which even drunk, Sun-young noted. "What I mean is like... yeah of course fake tits look super fake. Even the really really good ones still seem a little uncanny. But the whole idea of a bimbo. Dedicating your life and your body to letting everyone know you're a dumb, dick-sucking slut. It's so wild that there are thousands and thousands of women who do that. Like it must be scary at first because it's so hard to go back, but then you do it and I bet it's this wicked power rush."

"You think being a bimbo is empowering?"

"Totally," Hearin said, her face grown serious. She nodded as she answered. "That was my big takeaway from Little Women. You know? There is no wrong way to be a woman. However you want to define yourself is the right answer. As long as it's what you want. You know, Jo wants to be a writer and she doesn't place her value on being able to attract a man and start a family. But Meg... there's nothing she wants more than to be a wife to a good man and a mother to good children. She could have put in the work to find a rich guy to take care of her. But she wanted a happy family, even if it meant a life of hardship. And that's the thing, they're both right!"

What a rambler, Sun-young thought, laughing in her own head. It was actually very cute. But she was also seeing Hearin's point, despite the odd place it came from.

"So there's me," Sun-young said. "Career oriented, independent, driven. And that is my femininity because it's what I want for my life."

"Exactly! And I'm more about exploration and finding as many new things in life as I can. My happiness is related to my interaction with the world, your happiness is related to your accomplishments in your vo-voc-vocalation? Vocation!"

Sun-young laughed and laid her head against the pillow, suddenly feeling the fatigue of the day hit her all at once. Hearin gently laid next to her, facing her from the other pillow. "Time for bed?"

"Absolutely," Sun-young sighed. "I'll take the couch."

"You're the guest, Ms. Ko. You get the comfy bed."

Ms. Ko. It sounded different after such openness all night. It made her blush. "Forget it," Sun-young said. "We'll share. It's a big bed and I'm not afraid of some natural breasts."

Hearin laughed and unhooked her bra, drawing it out from her sleeve as though Sun-young had cued her. "Well that's good. What about a shaved pussy?"

In the moment nothing struck her as odd about the question, and she answered, "Thick or bare, I do not care."

"Hmm... what about..." Hearin said, pulling her pants off and tossing them across the room. Sun-young tried not to look at her assistant's white cotton panties, but already her mind was imagining the bare skin beneath. "What about a cute little butt?" Hearin flipped over, turning to look at her boss over her shoulder as she wiggled her hips.

Sun-young blushed harder and tried to laugh convincingly. She had to admit, it was very cute. A little bubble, with just enough to play with. Play with? What the hell am I thinking? "Oh now that's terrifying," Sun-young joked. "How ever will I survive?"

Hearin rolled back to face her. Their noses were nearly touching. They might have laughed again, as they were laughing at everything tonight. But when their eyes met, something became very serious. They simply stared for a while.

The girl had brighter eyes than Sun-young had ever seen on an Asian person. They were brown, almost hazel, and as far as she could tell, there were no contact lenses that might be coloring them. They were also quite big. Still the elegant almond shape, but wider around the center than Sun-young's own. With the right makeup routine, she could almost pass for white. But that would require a lot of work. Otherwise, Hearin Seo was unmistakably a marblesque eastern beauty.

"So you've got nothing to be afraid of," Hearin said in a hushed voice, neither whisper nor regular speech. "No fake tits or whatever. But what about me?"

"Something you're afraid of?"

"There could be."

Sun-young reached back and unhooked her bra, pulling it out of her borrowed sweatshirt. Instead of tossing it across the room, she stood, a little unsteady on her feet, and hung it on the bedroom door. Then, flicking off the lights, she pulled off her sweatpants and folded them up, laying them gently on the ground. Cool air touched her legs. She was glad she shaved today, but the cold worked quickly.

Crawling back into the bed, the two girls dipped under the covers and faced each other once again. At last, Sun-young answered. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I turned out the lights, so you can't check. But you can ask me, and we'll see if you have anything to be afraid of."

"Your... breasts?"

That was Sun-young's preferred term. Hearin seemed to like tits better, but chose breasts for the moment instead. "Very real," Sun-young said. "Very petite. 32B's."

"I like them. I mean, they don't scare me. What about... your nipples?"

"I get cold so easy," Sun-young said, hearing a little teasing sneak into her voice. "So they get hard all the time. If I'm not wearing a bra they're very noticeable too. Big, brown, hard nipples."

"Me too," Hearin said quietly. Then picking up a little confidence, "I'm always so cold."

"Right now?" The girl nodded. "Come here."

They were pressed together now, their legs intertwining and Sun-young's arms wrapped around Hearin's body. She was smaller than her assistant in almost every way, but now she felt bigger. And if she wiggled ever so slightly, she thought she could feel her nipples brush against Hearin's, through her own thick sweater and Hearin's thin bed shirt. "I can't see your butt," Hearin said, nearly pouting. "Not with the light out."

"No, but you can feel it," Sun-young answered, pulling the girl's hand to her ass and letting her timidly squeeze it. A stunted breath escaped Hearin's lips.

"That's not scary at all. It's so... it's so..."

"So what, Hearin?"

"Juicy. But you're such a tiny little lady..."

"I think they call it pear-shaped," Sun-young responded. "Little on top, and... thick on the bottom." Hearin didn't stop squeezing. She only slid her hand over the top of her boss's underwear to grab a new portion. "And do you want to know what I do between my legs?"

In the dark, she could see a little light reflected in Hearin's eyes. They were open wide, staring straight into her own. "Yes I do," Hearin replied.

"Ask me."

"What do you do with your pussy, Ms. Ko?"

Another tingle shot through Sun-young's body, this time starting in her stomach and working its way out. Suddenly the kneading on her ass felt ten times as good, and she struggled to keep moans from escaping her throat. "A landing strip," she answered.

"I don't believe you," Hearin said firmly, finally finding a little bite. Sun-young corrected that immediately, taking her assistant by the wrist and leading her hand to the front of her body. She lifted her sweater a little, just to leave plenty of open land for the girl to roam.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers