A Whore With No Name Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Find out," Sun-young ordered. She demonstrated, flattening Hearin's hand against her stomach and dragging it downward slowly, very slowly. When she took away her hand at last, Hearin went even slower, letting her fingers dip beneath the hem of her boss's red lace panties. She inhaled sharply when her fingertips touched Sun-young's landing strip, and like a flame traveling down a wick, gradually went lower and lower.

"See?" Sun-young taunted. "So what do you think, does that scare you off? Should one of us take the couch?"

"No," Hearin said, defiantly pulling her hand out of Sun-young's panties. "I like that a lot."

"Good, then I guess we'll be fine to share the bed tonight."

"Well..."

"Hm?"

Hearin's freed hand glided up the side of Sun-young's body, grazing a breast accidentally as it moved up to her neck and then to her face. A thumb began to gently caress Sun-young's bottom lip. "This..."

"My mouth?"

"Your lips... I think they scare me, Ms. Ko."

She tried to speak gently, so that her assistant would not take her hand away. "Why is that, Hearin?"

"Because I might not be able to resist them."

"Oh," she said sympathetically, knowing the moment was here at last. There's no wrong way to be a woman. "That's nothing to be afraid of."

She leaned in for a few gentle kisses, both of their mouths already wet from the heavy breaths of anticipation. The taste of wine lingered on them both. The kisses ended, their hands met and grasped each other, and the women smiled again at last. "I want to hold you tonight, Hearin."

"Yes, Ms. Ko."

They fell asleep quickly, Sun-young's arms held underneath Hearin's, and her breasts pressed firmly against her assistant's back.

**********

Their drunken familiarity carried over into the sober morning, albeit without the heavy flirtation. Sun-young woke to find Hearin facing her, nuzzled into her neck, and decided that pretending they hadn't played their little game would be too cold even for her. I'm not gay, she knew. Well. At least I'm not a lesbian. But I'm comfortable, and there's no reason not to let a good thing go to waste.

"Good morning -" Hearin croaked, waking with a little grin.

"Sun-young," she finished. "Do me a favor and call me Sun-young when we're not at work."

"Good morning, Sun-young," she said.

"We're going to shower together," Sun-young whispered. "Just in case they have better surveillance set up by now. I want to talk." That was only half a lie. She imagined that Wilcox might go far enough to use a long-distance sound catcher, but sincerely doubted he would have bugged anything. And anyway, doing that sort of thing the right way usually meant breaking and entering while the tenants were away. No, the real reason was to get a good excuse to look at Hearin's body.

Hearin nodded, then stood up and stretched. "Morning!" she said again, this time much louder and with a happy little chirp in her voice. "Shower time?"

The shower, like the rest of the apartment, was small. They weren't forced to press against each other, but the most distance they could keep was no more than a few inches. So they simply just didn't bother, and allowed their skin to touch and hands to roam. Sun-young was not so giggly when sober, but Hearin certainly was, and that brought a smile to her face.

"I'll need you to call in and announce that I'll be taking a weeklong sabbatical," she instructed her assistant. Her hands were in Hearin's scalp, helping her shampoo while she spoke. The girl was a year or two older and three or four inches taller, yet already Sun-young had the feeling that between the two of them, she would be the more pliable and... submissive. And not only because she was her employee.

"I'll get right on that. So tomorrow you'll..."

"I won't be in. I'll need you at the office to keep everything in order for my return. You'll need to catch me up. I just want time to relax and set up a few better safety measures before I make myself known again. I'll stay here another night and then I'll be going somewhere else."

Hearin nodded and made no comment, but she could sense the hint of poutiness.

"Rinse," she commanded. Hearin turned, facing Sun-young, and leaned her head back into the streaming water, forcing her breasts to jut out toward her boss. Natural indeed. This truly was a beautiful creature before her. Thin but not wiry, and curves balanced elegantly so that no one part of her stood out as superior to another.

"Do you have a place in mind?" Hearin asked.

"Not yet, I need to make sure it's somewhere I don't normally go. But I would like to stay in one spot for a while."

Hearin stood straight again and adjusted the showerhead, giving space so that she could return the favor and wash Sun-young's hair. Her nails scratched at Sun-young's scalp in the most heavenly way, and she struggled to focus on Hearin's words right away.

"I think I have someone you could stay with."

Sun-young hummed pleasantly as the minty shampoo started to tingle and cool. "Oh yeah?"

"He's got a nice place up in Queens. Lives alone but has an empty room or two."

"Name?"

"Sean Castle. He's a professional musician."

Sun-young let her back press against Hearin's chest, hoping she might be able to test something. "Nice guy?"

"One of the nicest," she said. "Great host, he'll make sure you feel right at home. And I'm sure he would love to spend time with you if you wanted."

"I hear musicians are very good with their hands," Sun-young hinted. There was a long pause, and in that time, Hearin's nipples hardened against her boss's back, even under the steady fall of the hot shower. There it is. A boyfriend maybe. Or just a good friend she enjoys sleeping with. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"No, it's all right," Hearin said. "I mean... you're right."

"It was just a little joke," Sun-young said, pulling the showerhead back and rinsing her hair. "I wouldn't steal anything from you."

"No, no Ms... um, Sun-young. Really, it's okay if you... wanted to..."

"Oh? You don't sound so sure." It was probably mean not to clarify that she had no interest in sleeping with this strange man. She only wanted to gauge whether Hearin was secretly betraying a partner right now in this shower. But apparently she'd opened an interesting door, and wanted to see where it led.

"That's one of the things I like a lot about you, Sun-young," said the girl, timidly. "You're so confident. If you want something, you just... go get it."

"I guess you're right," she said, pulling her hair from the water and looking her assistant straight in her gorgeous hazel eyes. "But I don't even know this man. Whether I want him, only time will tell. I can tell you what I know I want, though."

"What's that?"

"I'd like to taste a wet, shaven pussy for the first time. So go dry off and get comfortable. And I'll come get what I want."

*********

She let her new toy wait for a few minutes. The more teasing, the better. I could have just made her pleasure me right then and there. But this is much more fun. I'm going to play with her like a toy. See what kind of fun noises she makes. And if I like it, maybe I'll let her have a turn pleasuring me.

Sun-young waited in the shower, ensuring that her pubic hair still looked nice, and playing with herself a little to ensure her head was really in it. For as cocky as she was feeling, confident that she had this girl wrapped around her little finger, Sun-young was nervous. She'd never even thought about being with a girl before, let alone committing to giving oral sex. She hardly knew whether she was good with men, despite having no complaints.

Still, she patted herself dry with a clean towel and made sure her hair wasn't dripping. She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the tightness of her nipples and the already apparent moistness of her lips. Both pairs. And when she left the bathroom, naked and determined, Hearin was waiting for her on the bed with her legs already opened.

"You're sure you're comfortable?" she asked.

"Yes, Sun-young."

Oh, she did love to hear her name. Ms. Ko was getting tiresome.

"I won't tolerate it if you're just telling me what I want to hear," she said, stepping closer to the bed, keeping her eyes on her nude assistant. Whether the girl was shivering from cold or from nerves, she could not tell.

Hearin shook her head and said airily, "I want this too."

"Then tell me."

"I want... you... to taste my wet shaven pussy, Sun-young."

She could have pounced right then, a tiger hungry for its meal. But the building of tension was just too much fun. She was not a starved tiger, but a vicious one. She played with her food because that always made it taste better. No matter how hungry she was, she had the patience. So she crawled onto the bed, crouched and sleek in her approach to Hearin's quivering body. She slid a hand up from her ankle to her thigh, and brought her face low between her pretty prey's legs...

And then rose to meet her, past her waist and her navel, her breasts and her slender neck, until they were eye to eye, breast to breast, hand to waist. "I think I remember you being a good kisser," Sun-young teased. "Let me double check. I was a bit tipsy after all."

She pressed her mouth to Hearin's, at once using ferocious energy to rile up her prey. Let her know how hungry I am, she thought. And then get right back to teasing.

Hearin stopped shivering, and let her hands rise to Sun-young's face. Both palms rested against her attacker's face, caressing with each thumb even as their kisses threatened to set them both aflame with desire. She was following the lead, and if the kisses had been light like the night before, surely that is the way she would have kissed back. But this showed just how much she really did want to be with Sun-young.

"I thought so," the boss said when she stopped quite suddenly. "You're very good. How many girls have you kissed before?"

"A few," Hearin breathed. "Well, maybe a dozen."

"How many have you touched," Sun-young asked, lightly tapping one of the flustered girl's nipples.

"Six or seven," she answered.

"Tasted?"

"Two."

Now she circled Hearin's nipple, dragging her fingertip like a feather. "And out of those two... would you say either of them ever properly fucked you?"

"N-no," she whispered. "Not properly."

"Well, if I don't disappoint, maybe I can work up to that someday. I think you would be very fun to fuck like that."

"Like what, Sun-young?"

"Like a slut, Hearin."

Her mouth found a nipple, her fingers twisted the other. The slut's body heaved, but did not quiver again. Her breath rose to a quick and heavy pace at once, and the sounds of her pleasure were unfiltered. "Haa ~! Yes! Yes!"

Sun-young's eagerness got the best of her, and as she continued to suck at her assistant's nipple, her right hand slid down toward her vagina, much the way Hearin had done to her the night before. She loved the smoothness of her skin approaching her vulva, and unlike her previous teases she let her middle finger slip between her wet labia and glide across her clit. It's so different feeling another woman, she thought. Her vagina isn't like mine. She gets so much wetter, her clit is a little bigger, and... Sun-young carefully inserted a finger inside, and Hearin practically jerked her head off her breast and back up for a kiss. Yes, Sun-young confirmed. I'm tighter. But it isn't that it's... the size. That's it. My pussy is smaller, not tighter. There's a difference.

Their tongues danced around one another. Hearin was holding her breath, trying not to scream into Sun-young's mouth. The heat of their bodies was mingling now, canceling out the cold of hopping fresh out of the shower.

Feeling another woman was exhilarating, and comforting in its familiarity. It was easy to know how to move her finger around Hearin's womanhood, but interesting to see which areas she responded to better. The wetness built from a slick lubricant to a smooth cream, especially as she started to finger her faster and faster. Before long, she took her mouth away from Hearin, allowing her to breathe and scream once again, while she angled her arm to increase her pace.

"Emma... ha ~! Oh fuck... Emma..."

Sun-young slowed at that, but did not stop. "Emma?"

Hearin looked bewildered for a moment, but tried again. "Em... Em... I'm... I'm a..."

The finger picked up speed again and Sun-young smirked. "You're a what, Hearin?"

"I'm a... I'm a slut!"

"Good."

She dove down, removing her finger and landing her tongue between Hearin's glistening pussy lips. At once the tangy taste of woman tingled on her tongue. She found herself instinctively spending more time at the ready hole, and took the opportunity to push her tongue as deep into her assistant as possible. The screams turned to happy sighs with the occasional squeal as a new depth was reached. Hearin's long nails buried into Sun-young's wet black hair and took grasp, allowing her to push her hips forward and give her boss the best angle of attack.

It's not the quite the same licking it from somewhere else, Sun-young realized. The taste of her own juices were altered by leaving the source. When she masturbated, which was not terribly often, she sometimes felt bold enough to lick her fingers clean and found that the taste did not offend her. It was not particularly strong. This was an entirely different experience, and a real surprise. Licking Hearin's pussy, she knew at once that she didn't just like the taste. She loved it.

"Fuck, I'm a slut, I'm a - haa ~! I'm a - I'm a - Emma... oh!"

The way her words slurred in her pleasure was enormously cute to Sun-young. Now let's see how bad it gets when I... in one long, pointed lick, she left Heairn's hole and went for her clitoris, giving a variety of thirsty laps and quick flicks and flat-tongued rubs. The pace was always quick, and her eyes were always pointed up just in case her prey had the wherewithal to look down and see the object of her pleasure.

And then she did.

If this was what a woman's eyes always looked like during pleasure, Sun-young wanted more. The light in them shone differently. Instead of a happy vibrance they gave forth a call of desperation, a need. If she'd been deaf, she would have known what Hearin was saying with her eyes. Don't stop. Please don't stop.

She did stop, of course, but only after ensuring a serious orgasm rocked through Hearin's petite body. Sun-young loved the way that her hips lost all control and bucked against her mouth. She loved the gush of extra fluid, filling her mouth with flavor and drenching her chin. She loved the rhythmic sound of, "Haa ~ haa ~ haa~!" Most of all, she loved the loving look on Hearin's face when it was all over.

But that didn't stop her from mounting that face.

Hearin did not need instruction. She wrapped her arms around Sun-young's thighs and lapped away, giving long licks along the entire length of her vagina. The wetness surprised her, but not too much. After all, she was having the time of her life. Hearin's approach to cunnilingus was different. Instead of the feasting tiger that Sun-young emulated, her assistant treated her to a more loving display. While not overly gentle, she kept an even pace and explored the body atop her, making time for kisses around the vulva, gentle sucking on the clit, and little chirps of happiness whenever Sun-young said something like, "Good girl," or, "I love that."

She placed a hand on the headboard and the other in Hearin's damp hair, and started to grind. Not the bucking wildness of a rodeo, but the smooth gyrations of a sensual dance. Hearin simply stuck her tongue out and let her boss choose the pace. When her own orgasm started to build, she swing her hips faster, tightened her grip on the girl's hair, and let her casual moans build into involuntary squeals not unlike Hearin's.

Rather than fall to her back and let the tide of her climax ebb slowly, she kept her position on top of Hearin and moved down to her waist, pulling a leg up and touching their clits together. With a wicked smile, she started to gyrate again, this time ready for the rodeo.

"You are a little slut," Sun-young taunted. "Licking your boss like that. Only a good slut takes orders like you."

"Yes, yes, I'm such a slut, such a horny little slut..."

There is no wrong way to be a woman. "You've wanted me all along, haven't you slut?"

"I have, I've wanted you so bad, Sun-young!"

"Tell me what you think of me," she ordered, slowing her hips but pressing harder into the tribbing.

"You're so beautiful, so strong, so confident, I love working for you and doing whatever you tell me to do!"

"Play with your nipples," Sun-young commanded. "Do you like to fantasize about me?"

"Just the other day... I-I was touching myself thinking about... you and Sean. God it was so fucking hot... I made sure you were all wet and ready and he fucked you so good..."

Interesting, she thought amid her own image of Hearin eating her pussy beneath her desk at work. "I bet you loved that your ex cheated with a stupid blonde bimbo," Sun-young tried, risking a touchy subject.

It paid off. "Yes! Even after we broke up I pictured her big red lips wrapped around his cock... I started picturing all my exes with all kinds of girls..."

"And Sean?"

"Every fucking day," she admitted, her face gone beet red and her chest rising and falling deeply with the tremors of their tribbing. "I'm such a slut that I fuck myself every day imagining him with other women. Even on the days I see him. Even when he's inside me. I think about it."

"Why do you do that, slut?"

"Because... b-because it turns me on so much and... He's just... just..."

"Just that good?"

Hearin nodded, face tight in the grimace of pleasure and desperation. "I couldn't keep him to myself if I tried. So I don't fight how much I fucking love it -- ohhhh!"

They came together this time, totally by accident. Hearin shook from head to cunt and Sun-young tightened in such a way that she had to hold onto her slut's leg with both arms just to stay upright. Twenty seconds or twenty days later, they were laying side by side on the bed, lips frantically smacking and tongues dancing once again.

"So that's why you want me to stay with him," Sun-young teased as they finally calmed down into a nude cuddle. "You love being jealous."

"I... I do. But I mean... listen, I need it done a certain way."

"I'm listening."

Hearin rested her head between Sun-young's little breasts and laid a hand just below her stomach, where she could gently stroke the little landing strip of hair. Sun-young tried not to shudder in anticipation. "You can't just walk in and say Hearin wants me to fuck you. It would work, but it would be too easy. I want one of you to just work for it naturally," she said.

"Him or me, doesn't matter?"

"Doesn't matter. If it's him, it's really fun. Because I get to see all the kinds of girls he likes and find the differences and... yeah I mean, it's just... um... anyway. That's if it's him. But if it's you..."

Hearin let her familiar little hand run its way back up her boss's body until it was resting on the side of her neck. She repositioned, nuzzled into the other side, and spoke softer. Not the soft sound of shyness, but of sultry passion. "If it's you... it's like he's being corrupted by a sexier woman. He didn't want to be unfaithful, but you were just too sexy to resist. And then you use his amazing body to suit your needs, and if you're feeling really vicious you send me... well, you get the idea."