All Comments on 'A Wicked Little Spanking Story Pt. 02'

by 19bulldog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not a spanking but a beating

Like they administered in prisoner of war camps. Over the top violence. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really hot punishment

Fantastic story. Really hot and really harsh punishment. A good loving piece of discipline, not a beating. Besides it's a fantasy, it's erotic fiction, no submissive bottoms were hurt. Five stars.

docmagnusdocmagnusabout 7 years ago
5 Star Kink

5 star kink! Great story. Never mind the negative comment from "anonymous". They wouldn't know a hot story if it fucked them in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Punish me sir!

Mmmmm keep it going! Love being told what to do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Naughty thoughts

This made me want all of it and my boyfriend wants to make me his sub!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Got really mixed feelings on this story, it was very erotic (too much pain to float my boat but that’s irrelevant). Why pull her out of sub space? That aside a good Dom would know that it wasn’t all her fault and that her supposed BFF was mostly to blame. A suitable punishment would be to come all over the friend and tell her to leave it there, then give the friend a choice to submit to a spanking, go down on everyone else or leave. Then he goes and kisses the friend, that just heaps on emotional cruelty. As it stands it was very unbalanced and unjust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah I’m definitely with Anon of *Mixed feelings*.

Far far too much pain for this to be erotic, instead it made me feel nauseous to the point that I had to skip past a lot of this chapter. It moved past punishment and straight into abuse for me. The entire thing was horribly unbalanced. I think the only thing that could make this worse is if they had one of the bullshit blackmail safe words, aka you can safeword anytime you want but our entire relationship ends.

There’s no way on this or any other planet that I’d be comfortable with Lucy having any type of power over me if I was in the FMC’s situation.

Shouldn’t he be the one seeing to the aftercare of his own sub!? Would have avoided this disaster.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous