A Wicked Little Spanking Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19bulldog
19bulldog
58 Followers

WHAP.

My whole body shook. Fuck. I mumbled, "Please, I'll be good. I'll be so good."

Carla didn't say a word, just waited for the minute to pass.

WHAP.

Oh Christ. That one was low, half on the things, half on my ass. Did I mention it was hurting?

WHAP.

I slipped out of my body, the pain freeing me. I felt the next two, but it seemed so far away, like it was happening at the other end of a very long tunnel, like maybe it was happening to someone else and I was half-watching and half just floating in space, my body crying and everything spilling out.

Then I felt Carla's hand caressing my back again. I dropped back into my body as she kissed me, the pain making me moan around her lips. God, when would I be able to sit again?

Then I noticed Hatch there, standing close to me and her. He took the belt from her, and Carla whispered something to him, something about me being done. No, I needed Hatch to spank me. Snot running from my nose, I said, "Sir, please, six of your best?"

Carla said, "Wow."

Hatch said, "Good girl," and kissed me, a good kiss. He moved behind me, ran a finger over my ass. "However, you've forgotten who's in charge here. I'll decide how many you get." I was sure he was going to say another dozen were on the way. My ass must have been in terrible shape, because instead he said, "Three more with the belt. Then we'll have taken care of your speeding ticket. Tomorrow I'll address your other transgressions."

While my mind was trying to wrap itself around his words, that this had all been for the speeding, the first one hit. Hatch is really strong, have I mentioned that? Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I did another little dance, almost stood up. This seemed six times worse than anything I'd been through before. It took everything in me to bend back over the chair, to arch up for him, but I had to. I needed it. I needed him to not be mad at me anymore.

WHAP!

Oh God. I was sputtering and spitting.

"Last one, baby. Arch up high."

WHAP!!

Hatch being Hatch, he didn't let up on the last one. But he did drop the belt and pull me up from the chair. I cried and cried, mumbling I was sorry as he held me tight. He whispered in my ear that it was okay, that I was forgiven, that I was his and all kinds of other sweet, romantic things. I kept crying.

###

I was back in the corner, waiting. I'd finally calmed down, and Luce had taken me back to the same damn bathroom where it all started (this time there had been strict orders on where tongues and fingers wouldn't go, and the bathroom door stayed open). My ass in the bathroom mirror was Oh-My-God bad, but part of me was proud of it. I wondered how long it was going to hurt. Hatch came and took a picture of it, and a picture of Luce and I naked. Yes, I wanted her to lick me again, and I wanted to lick her, but we were good girls, for a change.

From the corner, I heard a lot going on behind me, but I wasn't sure what. My emotions were still a huge fucking mess, but at least I knew things were okay with Hatch and me. We were okay. That made me smile.

Luce came to the corner. "I'm going to put some cream on your butt, okay?" She must have forgotten that she was above me in the pecking order, that she didn't need to ask. I nodded anyway. I gasped as the cool cream touched my ass. She tried to be gentle, that I know, but it still really hurt. After a few minutes, the pain was better, and I was starting to like it. She even ran some down my crack, teased my asshole with it. She giggled, then put some more cream on my poor cheeks. Too soon she was done and I was alone again.

A few minutes later, Hatch said, "Pet, you may turn around."

I did. Not too much had changed, Drake was back to kneeling by the couch, near Carla's bare feet, his cock still hard. Luce was in the middle of the room, still naked, sitting on a light blue comforter from the spare bedroom. A big smile on her face, she spread her legs and said, "You naughty girl, come and lick my pussy. Hatch said I can have you lick it as much as I want, as long as I'm good." She clearly liked that idea.

Like I was in a dream, a hot and very wet dream, I slowly walked to her. The other three were all sitting on the couch, watching me. I liked that.

Like a good little sub, I kneeled down in front of her and spread her pussy lips, then ran my tongue up her snatch, from edge of her asshole to her clit. I'd smelled her earlier, but it was so good to finally taste her. From what she'd said, I guessed I'd be tasting her a lot, but I knew Hatch better than to think he'd let her come whenever she wanted. I flicked her clit back and forth, and heard her moan. I liked that.

Still dressed, Hatch sat down next to us on the comforter. "Make her come, and I'll put my cock in your pussy, give you a good fucking." Like I wasn't already motivated. I licked her pussy like my life depended on it, like a prisoner digging for her escape. It had been a long time since I'd eaten pussy, but it was like riding a bike, only easier and more fun.

Hatch leaned over, rubbed his hand in my hair, then I watched as it trailed up her body and found her nipple. Our eyes met, him playing with her tits and me eating her out. He leaned over and kissed her, good and deep. Jealousy burned through me, bright as the sun, and I had to close my eyes, but it turned me on, too, turned me on like crazy. I wanted to see him fuck Luce, fuck her hard, spank her too. I'd craved watching him dominate someone else for a long time, but the kissing, that I wasn't expecting for some dumb reason. Through all of that, I didn't stop licking, not for a moment. Hating it and loving it, I had to open my eyes, had to watch them make out. Is anything more submissive that watching your man make out with another woman as you lick her pussy? Well, later I would learn that there certainly is.

Then I watched him suck her tits, bite on them, lick them. He watched me watching him. "Do you like that, baby?"

I nodded. "I do," I said, my voice husky. I did. My pussy dripped down my thighs.

Luce announced, "I'm coming. Fuck, I'm coming." I pushed her clit against my teeth, licked it like crazy. She liked that, coming hard, her body shaking against me as she cried out.

Hatch said, "Don't stop. Make her come again." I was all about that. My heart leaped as he moved behind me, and I heard his jeans unzip. I kept licking as I felt his fingers spread me and his hard cock invaded my pussy.

"Damn, you're wet baby."

Luce said, "Fuck that's hot." She never said the f-word, but she was right, it was hot as fuck. She said, "Fuck her hard, Hatch. Pound her into my pussy. Let me come on her face again."

He pushed all the way in, and I gasped. My ass was a mess of bruises and welts. And yes, I liked it. He grabbed my hips, fucking me hard, slamming into my tortured ass. It was awesome. It hurt. I didn't think it could get any better.

Luce came again, harder than before, crying out. She tried to pull away from me, but I grabbed her thighs and pushed my tongue deep into her.

Hatch's cock was too much, the whole thing was too much. I pulled my mouth away to ask, "Hatch, please, please can I come on your cock?

"No," he said, which really surprised me. He pulled his cock out of the pussy he owned. "I was just using your pussy to get my cock good and wet." Part of me was thinking he was about to push me out of the way and fuck Luce. That's what I deserved. And, truthfully, what I wanted. Instead, he said, "Spread your cheeks. Ask for a hard fucking in your owned ass."

Luce said, "God damn. "

What he wanted wasn't easy. I had to rest my head on the inside of her thigh, then reach back and very, very gently spread my cheeks. Holy fuck. It hurt. "Please, Sir, please fuck my ass. Show me you own me. Fuck me hard, Sir." Yes, saying those words was one thing, but saying those words as three people watched was something else entirely. Unbelievably humiliating and hot, like the whole night.

My pussy had made him plenty wet. The big head of his cock spread my asshole wide, pushed in, stretching me. He wasn't gentle, punishing me and giving me what I so craved. It hurt, but almost not enough, as he buried his cock in my ass. When he was all the way in, his body pressing hard against my hands, which hurt more than his cock did, his hand grabbed my hair and forced my lips back into Luce's snatch. Her hands ran through my hair with his. She adjusted her hips and started to grind against my face, her hands pinning my head against her sex. I was helpless, trapped between them, in my own wonderfully fucked up version of heaven.

His hands grabbed my hips and he fucked my ass. I knew better than to let go of my cheeks, knew better than to do anything except hold them wide and give him my ass. I even wiggled it, trying to get him in even deeper. I wanted them both to come at the same time; that thought drove me crazy.

My mouth muffled by her pussy, I managed to say, "Sir, please, I'm close."

"Come you little slut," he said. He smacked my ass. "Come now, and make her come."

I imagined what it looked like, imagined what Carla and Drake were seeing, Hatching banging my asshole hard, me holding my cheeks wide, my face buried between Luce's wonderfully long legs. We aren't going to be able to top this, I thought.

Luce came on my tongue, grinding into me, then I came hard, so hard on Hatch's cock pounding my ass. Luce pushed her foot underneath me, rubbed it against my clit and pussy, and I came again, my mind a white out of pleasure and pain.

Hatch pulled out of my ass. I half-collapsed, half-rolled sideways, my head resting on her thigh. He kneeled above her. "Pet, jack me off." It was clear he was going to come on Luce. Come all over her. Fuck yes I wanted to see that. Wanting to please him, I found the last little bit of strength still inside me and climbed to me knees next to him. I took his wonderful cock in my hand. He was so hard and close to coming. He said, "Pet, what's your rule on messes you make?"

"I clean them up, Sir."

Luce asked, "No matter where?"

I looked her right in the eyes, part of me finally and fully realizing that she was going to be able to order me around from now on, as I said, "I'll clean up every drop."

She stuck her hand out, wanting to help me stroke him, but I knew what would put him over the edge. I guided her hand to his balls, then reached around behind him, so we were both cupping his precious sack, almost holding hands.

Hatch liked that. He growled. I felt his cock grow even bigger in my hand. "Come baby, come all over her, so I can clean it up." He groaned, loud, and the first spurt leaped out, part of it hitting high on her stomach, part of it hitting the floor. I aimed it towards her face, and she opened her mouth, but the next spurt didn't go as far, landing between her breasts. I pumped him hard, wanting it, squeezing it out of him as I ran a finger up to his ass. I know my Hatch. The next spurt was big, and landed with a splat on her face. I kept pumping, kept draining him.

Luce used a finger to clean some of it off her face and spread it on her nipples. Then, looking at me, she lifted her foot up and wiped the come that had dribbled down my hand onto her toes. She had the wickedest smile on her face. Then she used her fingers to wipe more off, and rubbed it on her pussy.

I looked over, to see what Carla and Drake thought of all this, but Carla was now naked from the waist down, Drake's head buried between her legs.

Hatch pushed my hand away, his cock too sensitive, and laid down on the comforter near Luce. She held up her foot, wiggled her toes. That wicked smile back on her face, she said, "You better get licking, my little sub. It would be a shame if I had to spank you again." Damn, why did I like being ordered to do such wicked things? Hell, I loved it. She pushed her toes into my mouth, and I sucked like a good little sub, wanting to please her.

Yes, I licked every inch of her clean, including the drops she imagined had dribbled down to her asshole. No, I didn't think about the punishment still looming for coming without permission, nor the mad swirl of emotions I had about her, and her and Hatch together. Instead, I focused on licking her like she'd never been licked before, showing her what a good sub I could be. While she was beautiful, while she was new, there was no way she was going to be more submissive, more willing to please, more willing to do the most wicked shit, than I was. As she was coming on my tongue, I wondered, How are we going to ever top this? Then I noticed Hatch's lovely cock was hard again...

19bulldog
19bulldog
58 Followers
12