A Wicked Witch

Story Info
A Changed Man.
3k words
4.18
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Hi readers! Sorry this isn't a Bimbo Fairy story. To be honest I'm having trouble figuring out the direction I want it to go. I got this idea while I was writing the last story I published. I had to write it before I forgot it. Hope you like it. Comments are welcome. Negative comments saying how much you hated it do not help me write a story you will like. So please help me with constructive comments or story ideas that you think I could do well. With that said, all mentioned in the story below are above the age of eighteen.

For my muse

A Wicked Witch

Just so we start this story off straight, I am a witch, better known as Wiccan. I never use my abilities to harm others, but to benefit them. Some believed in my power and sought advice again and again. Others laughed and mocked me, even bullied me. I never did anything to deserve that treatment. People who wanted my help were never forced to use any I gave them. Believers, believe. The ones who don't, usually end up being sorry for it.

I was brought into the craft by my great grandmother. A powerful witch herself, she sold herbs and potions to the sick and hurt. She read fortunes and helped people with financial spells to pull them through difficult times. She taught me that we were never to use our magick for personal reasons, or financial gain. We worked solely on generous donations made by people seeking our advice. She also taught that casting spells relating to love or vanity would backfire. It would cause more damage than good, and upset people to the point of retaliating against you. She was wise beyond her years.

I developed my abilities under her tutelage until she passed. The day of her death, I swear I could feel a presence enter me and strengthen my ability. I was distraught over the loss of my loved one but I knew she was in a better place. Time heals and fills those gaps with new people you will love. My family wasn't religious to speak of, occasionally they would go to service at Christmas or attend a church wedding. They never pushed faith or God in the house, however they still taught right from wrong.

I continued my education with Wicca, and the more I learned the stronger I got. Seriously, I could see the future without the aid of cards or runes, but I still would use them. I didn't know the extent of my power until that night.

I will get back to that thought, I'm so rude! Hi my name is Tabitha. I just turned thirty years old. I have brown hair that almost touches my ass and D cups that I hide regularly under bulky sweaters. Honestly I never really focused my attention on sex but I have always found women more attractive than men. Women have beautiful clothing that can enhance flawless bodies. Yes, curves won out over backward hats and jeans hanging so low only a belt would prevent them from falling off.

Unfortunately, I didn't survive on my abilities, I had a job as a paralegal. It was a good job and I made more than enough to keep the bills paid. I must admit, I had the hots for the lawyer working for the firm. She shared her name with one of my favorite female vocalists, Stevie!

Every guy, married or not, would chase that skirt everywhere it went. I flirted with her and she would return with some flirting of her own. I knew I didn't stand a chance until that night...I know I know I said that before, I just wanted to describe myself real quick. Okay, back to the story.

That evening as we waited for the clock to shed an hour off it's face, Dennis, the firm's largest womanizer; an enormous pile of shit, was groping Stevie's ass. With intense devotion like he was learning to read braille. Bastard is married with three kids I thought, as rage boiled my blood. He tried that crap on me once, getting a handful of tit, for his efforts. A print of my hand remained on his face when I was called in to explain why he wore it. He had been reprimanded for it before but being a lawyer who won cases, won out over his disrespectful manner.

Why do guys like that get away with feeling you up, without any repercussions? Yeah they could lose their job, but few did. I just paid karma forward is all. Well, that bought me a small write up, but worth it if you ask me. I just wish he knew what it felt like.

..........!!!Hey!!!!......

It was like the classic cartoon lightbulb illuminated above my head. I had the perfect idea, I wanted him to know what it felt like from a women's point of view. I knew I had a great transformation spell, a rather strong one that might just do the trick. Even if the karma would come back three-fold, I was already female, so I can't see the downside.

I raced home and tore open the trunk that held my journal, also known as my Book of Shadows. It's a book of spells and incantations and other tricks that we witches use when the memory starts to fade. After thumbing through five pages or so, I found what I was looking for. The spell was complicated, I needed to get some herbs that I didn't have; and it would take a week to concoct. It would take three days after consuming it, to take effect. The timing would have to be perfect to witness the transformation. The effect would not be permanent but hopefully long enough for him to learn a lesson.

After the week had passed, I kept the spell close at hand while at work, this guy was going to pay. Stevie was asking me to do some work for her. Our conversation about today's task was flirty. Stevie's cute smile and flawless makeup aided her smoky seduction. Enjoying the coffee and each other alone in the break room. As if on cue Dennis walked in, interrupting my answer to Stevie's last question. His ego held no boundaries but today he was going to get an attitude adjustment.

Dennis had helped himself to some coffee too, setting it down solely for the purpose of running his hands all over Stevie. You could see the disgust on her face as he was whispering in her ear. I used this opportunity to spike his coffee. The powder, swallowed by the darkness of the drink, being odorless and flavorless so Dennis would never know. One of the firm's directors walked in looking for Stevie. Dennis, acting quickly, pretended to remove something from her jacket. That helped save her from his assault, freeing Stevie to escort the director to her office. Dennis remained behind after they left. I sat there nervously, thinking he may have spotted me spiking the drink. My skin crawled as he slid his arm around me, and pulled me close to his face. He whispered some crap about how Stevie and I would be his dream three way. I wanted to deliver another hand across his face but I needed the job and a bad recommendation wouldn't help me find another. Eventually the slime-ball left, coffee in hand. Stevie told me she had complained about his groping and comments, unfortunately nothing was done about it. She also said if she made partner, she would be sure he was terminated.

The weekend came and went, Monday back at the office, I was assigned to Stevie for the week. She was working on a rather large case that would mean big bucks for the firm. Winning it would also help Stevie win a partnership offer, so it was very important to her. I was happy to be working with her exclusively, she always dressed smartly adding just a bit of sexy to her outfits. She wore a wonderful perfume that always left me feeling slightly intoxicated. She assembled a file of forms that needed to be notarized and submitted for evidence.

Dennis, without a knock entered her office oozing behind her desk as he began his typical behavior. I just looked at him with daggers, while he boasted about the weekend party he had. He looked at me with that greasy smile, making me want to lose my breakfast. Then suddenly he doubled over and fell to the floor. Stevie launched out of her chair kneeling by his side. She shouted for me to call an ambulance, I smiled and nodded. I did as she asked without changing my pace. I put the handset back on the cradle, Stevie was asking if Dennis he was ok, only grunts and moans came from his mouth however the noise of the gas he now expelled was very loud. Oh my god did it reek in her office.

The paramedics arrived and were overtaken by the foul odor filling Stevie's office. They did vitals and all, loaded him up and wheeled him out. His stench remained so Stevie asked me if we could work in my office for the rest of the day. Of course I said yes.

While we worked Stevie asked me over to her house the coming weekend. She was having a small group of ladies over and thought I would have some fun with them. The possibilities flooded my head, I accepted and thanked her for the unexpected invitation.

Tuesday I began at the courthouse filing the papers so the defense couldn't use disclosure to win the case. Getting back to the office some time later I knocked and entered Stevie's office. Dennis was already there, behind her chair being his typical self. Maybe the potion backfired, I thought to myself as Stevie gave me some work for the next few days. Dennis finally taking the hint of getting lost, stood straight, his Ralph Lauren seemed to be stretched by his pecks. Yes there was certainly more definition to his chest. Showing a familiar roundness at the bottom along with taunt nipples when he stood straight. I laughed to myself as his tie split the small globes, he mentioned working on his abs and pecks in a macho sort of way. His voice was slightly higher than before, as he left I noticed his butt looked like it filled his slacks a bit more.

Ok so the spell did not fail completely and it did make me giggle every time I saw him.

Happy to see another sunrise, eagerness overtook me, I wanted the weekend to be here. I'd been fantasizing about what could happen at the party Stevie invited me to, it put an added pep to my step as I rushed to work. Stevie had been burning the candle at both ends lately. Although beautiful, she did show some signs of fatigue. She asked me to finalize the papers she needed and excused herself as she left to go home to rest. Great, I thought this would help me in my career by showing the partners the importance of my role. Heading back to my tiny cube of an office I began carefully examining the papers, Dennis walked in a few moments later.

Looking up at the interruption, I noticed immediately that his shirt strained around his chest. Stretching the fabric causing gaps between the buttons. His tie only managed to hide them when he stood still. I'd say he was a solid B cup, his nipples were taunt showing me his aroused state. He asked where Stevie was, his voice pitched even higher than the day before. His hips flared out defining his waistline. When I told him Stevie had gone home, he left in a huff. His ass had gained some weight and jiggled as he swaggered out the door. I laughed for a few minutes then got back to work. I left the office that day confident that Stevie would win the case, the trial started tomorrow.

Thursday all I could think of was the party. The partners at the firm thought it best for me to attend the trial with Stevie. So we shared a cab to the courthouse. Preliminaries began and jury selection was made. Stevie delivered her opening statement and defense's rebuttal followed. The judge called recess until Friday, the hands of the clock reading four thirty. I was happy to see the day come to an end.

Returning to the office I followed Stevie into her's. We used the time we had left in our day going over her plan of attack. Dennis walked in without a knock, looking more like his name should be Denise. I chuckled under my breath as he came to a stop in between us both. Looking like he had a very rough evening. The overcoat he wore hid the set of tits that stood firm on his chest. Stevie and I were laughing out loud at his predicament. Dennis just blushed, and stammered for us to stop.

With a wink to Stevie I stood and approached him, I started talking about how I love big tits and thick nipples all the while my hand felt his new assets. Honestly I was getting hot, the breasts he grew were incredibly firm. They were also extremely sensitive, the hard nub of the nipple stood out proudly when teased.

I teased him as he had teased me and countless others by massaging his breast while I talked dirty. Stevie had finally got the hint, got up and locked her office door. Soon she stood opposite me as we played with his generous bust. I went on teasing Dennis, saying how wrong I was, this is a hot threesome. I've never been with two women. I blushed a little shamelessly flirting with him. Hoping secretly that Stevie would understand the underlying truth. I stopped my hand, only to feel the amazing curve of his waist and let my hand venture further to the swell of his hip. Telling him that he had an amazing body and that he could pose for penthouse if he had the face of a girl. Yeah, he kept his man face stubble and all but had a figure that any woman would die for.

I was making myself hot feeling his body, my hand snuck under his shirt, feeling no hair while grasping his bare breasts. Damn I thought, I wish I could go without a bra and my tits would stand this firm. My fingers grazed across his taunt nipple making him moan. Stevie and I giggled and started removing the layers that covered him.

Taunting and teasing him without a single struggle from Dennis. When he stood there topless. The three of us, in unison, looked at his chest. They were magnificent. Beautifully rounded, giving them a teardrop shape. The areola were directly proportional to the breasts. The valley of cleavage they created was worthy of porn star rating. The flawless tissue interrupted only by the chill bumps my touch gave her. Each nipple stood over an inch and as hard as diamonds. We were turning Dennis on, I was so jealous. Until Stevie started getting naughty and unbuttoning his pants. I laughed and helped her strip him down.

Laughing hard, while I looked at what he referred to as the lady killer. Dennis was uncircumcised and extremely small. To be honest, it looked like a hooded clit. He was excited, the pre-come wetting the deep split in the head. From a distance it would have passed as a vagina. Stevie was getting into it, by fingering his tiny head with her well polished nail.

Looking me in the eye, pouring on that seductive look saying, "His pussy is getting wet, makes mine wet. Are you wet Tabitha?"

"Dripping!" I whispered back. My fingers reach down to the nub between his legs. The small tiny head was a hardened nub and the fat had become like lips. He had a tiny vagina! Stevie's finger joined mine as she joined me in hysterics.

Dennis must have shaken himself out of the fog because he quickly pulled away from us. He grabbed his clothes, quickly redressed and bolted out of the office shouting something about how the partners would hear about this. Yeah good luck with that buddy. Stevie and I laughed at the empty threat, gathered our things and headed to our houses.

Friday came, the party was just a day away and I could barely contain my excitement. Getting to the office and reporting to Stevie so we could ride to court together. Stevie learned that Dennis had called out sick for the day, gee I wonder why? The best news was the defendant pleaded guilty that morning accepting a plea bargain from the D.A. All the money he had skimmed from the company we represented was to be returned, the insurance covered loss due to theft. Stevie won her case without even having to go past opening statements.

A celebration was in order, the partners gave Stevie and I the rest of the day off congratulating us on our hard work. I was later promoted to senior paralegal, and Stevie made partner.

Saturday was the best day ever. The party was a gas, I did some tarot card reading for the ladies. They all seemed to like what the future held, after the party died down I helped Stevie clean up. I came clean telling Stevie exactly what I did to Dennis. Maybe it was guilt or something but I had to tell someone. Stevie just laughed, getting a taste of his own sauce served him right. Stevie and I finished the night in bed together. She is an amazing person with a great body. I have very fond memories of our times together.

Oh if you're wondering, eventually the spell reversed on Dennis. He returned to normal only now he showed respect to women, instead of treating them like sex objects. He had definitely learned a valuable lesson. His manners did improve until he got walking papers. Just deserts or maybe vendettas.

Consider this, it only takes one time to learn about electricity right? You never touch it again on purpose. Yes painful, but you learn. I believe sometimes it should hurt when you do stupid things. Instant karma.

Merry we meet, merry we part.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers