A Wide Receiver For My Daughter

Story Info
A Dad Watches his Daughter Go Black.
1.5k words
4.31
34k
58
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SCDad1969
SCDad1969
38 Followers

As I drove up into the driveway having left work early, I noticed another car, a shiny black BMW, parked in the driveway. I am a divorced white professional guy in my late 40s. My daughter Kirsten moved back in with me when she started studying at the state university where I work. Her mom lives 2 hours away, whereas I live only 10 minutes from the university. Kirsten stayed in the dorm her freshman year, but I talked her into moving in with me after that year. Of course, we had to come to an agreement that if she were to move out of the dorms, that I had to agree to let her come and go as she pleased when she moved in with me - within reason of course.

As far as the BMW that was parked in the drive, I figured that it was probably owned by one of her girlfriends from college. There were several girls, also beautiful, that came over on a fairly regular basis to sun with her by my swimming pool.

I walked in the house through the garage and made my way to my study. When I reached my study, I could hear voices coming from outside by the pool. My study opens onto the terrace and the pool is no more than 50 feet from the door.

I could hear my 20 year old daughter along with another voice. The voice was very deep and smooth; obviously she was with a man.

I peered through the partially open blinds to see who my daughter was talking to. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that she was practically pressed up to a huge young black man, also about her age. The man was probably 6 foot 6 and was absolutely ripped with muscles.

Both were only wearing swimsuits, hers a red bikini and his a pair of bright neon blue swim trunks. They were clearly hot for each other. The man leaned down to kiss my daughter while placing his hand firmly on her white ass.

While I was immediately very uncomfortable with what I was seeing, I also was transfixed. I could not stop watching what was unfolding in front of me. The young black man was an amazing physical specimen of a man. He had muscles on top of muscles. I think I recognized him from the university's football team. Yes, that's right. The young stud was Deion Waters, one of the school's top wide receivers.

My beautiful blonde daughter was being kissed passionately by this absolute god of a man. Deion was clearly in total control of the situation, and it was becoming rapidly clear that he was going to take this encounter with my daughter to a more serious level.

Kirsten began to pull down Deion's shorts and then she kneeled before him. An unbelievably large black cock sprung from his shorts and hung before my daughter's face.

I actually gasped in amazement. Deion was truly built like a statue of a god, but not a Greek god like Michaelangelo's famous statue of David, a slender white man with a small white dick.

No, here before me was a true god, a muscle-bound jet black god, complete with what had to be a nearly foot long and very thick penis and massive cum-filled balls. I knew right then that my sweet beautiful daughter was going to be filled by that enormous black cock, and although I was embarrassed to admit it, I wanted to see it happen.

My daughter gently began to lick the length of Deion's huge black penis. Deion gently grabbed my daughter's beautiful long blond hair and placed his large black hands on my daughter's head and gently guided her up and down his large pole.

Deion was clearly an alpha male and was very much in charge here. After she sucked on his huge pole for a while, he picked up Kirsten like she was a rag doll and carried her over to a lounge chair by the pool. Deion lowered my daughter onto the lounge chair. Kirsten was on her back and the huge black stud lowered himself over her. His massive ebony cock swung between his legs as he began to position himself over her tight white body. I thought to myself, "goddamn, how is that man going to fit that gigantic rod inside my daughter?"

Deion slowly lined up his cock to my daughter's pussy. It was then that I noticed that the black stud was not wearing a condom. "Goddammit" I muttered. That hulk of a man was going to shove that big black cock into my beautiful sweet daughter while wearing no protection.

Kirsten whimpered as Deion began to slowly push his gigantic black pole inside her. Deion moved slowly at first and only pushed in maybe 6 inches or so. Then the stud started to push more and more in Kirsten's pussy. Kirsten started screaming at the top of her lungs as Deion rammed his last 6 inches or so, obviously reaching depths inside my daughter where almost no white man could ever hope to be able to reach. "Shit" I thought, my backyard was surrounded by a high privacy fence. But I thought to myself even the fence can't prevent my nosy neighbor Tom from hearing the sounds of my daughter being royally fucked by this black king of a man.

While I knew I should be upset at the sight of my daughter being thoroughly fucked by this gorgeous black man, who was physically superior to me in every way, I was not upset. In fact I was very much turned on and my own cock became hard and swollen. I had to admit to myself it was an incredible sight to see this gorgeous blond-haired blue eyed daughter of mine being so completely filled by this black god.

Deion's huge black cock pistoned in and out of my daughter's tight white pussy. All the while she was obviously delirious from pleasure. Kirsten dug her red painted fingernails into Deion's tight black ass and wrapped her athletic thin white legs around his body in order to pull him in as deeply as possible. Kirsten screamed out as her body began to wrack with an orgasm. I could see her entire body shaking at this point as her pussy continued to be assaulted by that massive black cock which was ramming in and out of her like a jackhammer.

Deion had himself gotten verbal by this point, and he was commanding Kirsten to tell him how much she loved big black dicks. "Come on slut, tell me how you only want big superior black cocks inside your pussy from now on" he said. "Tell me you no longer want any small white dicks inside your body" he urged.

"Oh yes Deion" my daughter exclaimed. "I am black only from now on Deion".

Deion was clearly nearing his own climax. He started to grunt and I realized that very soon that monster of a stud was going to unload his balls deep into my blonde daughter's womb. "Goddamn - bitch here it comes" said Deion as his huge penis slammed into her cunt one last time and his entire body tensed.

This was too much for me and I began to shoot my own load at the exact same time as Deion began to start his own orgasm.

I watched as my daughter continued to dig her painted fingernails into Deion's muscular black ass. You could see his ass muscles flex several times; and I knew the stud was pumping Kirsten full of his potent black sperm.

And just like that it was over. Deion kissed Kirsten passionately and then slowly pulled his cock out of her. His cum was obviously profuse and some it was still clinging to her as he slowly pulled out.

After that Kirsten could obviously hardly even move and she just stayed flat on her back on the lounger as Deion pulled his shorts back on.

Deion said "babe I need to go, I have football practice in a half-hour. But I'll be back in a day or 2. How about I bring along a buddy next time?"

"Goddamn" I said to myself, now we're talking about my sweet daughter being fucked by 2 big black guys - probably at the same time.

Kirsten quickly replied "Absolutely Deion, just make sure he is big and black, just like you". Deion laughed and said he would have it no other way.

Anyway, Deion left, and my daughter continued lying by the pool. After Deion left, I went back to my car and left so that my daughter would not know that I had come home early and had seen her by the pool with Deion.

I don't want to give away right now that I know about her having sex with Deion, or with any other black guy. I am going to get off from work early tomorrow and the next day too, and if I'm lucky, I may get to witness a repeat performance with my daughter and Deion, but it should be even better this time since Deion is supposed to be bringing along another black stud with him.

More to come later as things unfold.

SC Dad

SCDad1969
SCDad1969
38 Followers