All Comments on 'A Wide Receiver For My Daughter'

by SCDad1969

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Why not just have dad come out of the closet like you have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just think how excited daddy is thinking about watching his gorgeous daughter being turned into a slut that anyone can fuck at any time. Oh, but wait, they have to be black gods with python sized cocks. By the way, where were Jamal and Marcus? They always seem to be in these race baiting stories. Ah yes, they're coming back with Deion, of course. Racist trash gets an automatic one star.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

In time Kirsten will proudly show dad the baby bump Deion gave her.

lovesweetpussylovesweetpussyabout 2 years ago

Sounds like there is some truth to this story!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The superior black cock shit, and the "blacking" shit ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like this man has zero characteristics of an actual father, that cares about the welfare of his child, instead of being a sick dude that likes to watch men fuck other people. Then you toss in the usual bullshit load of racism and BBC mythology as well, just to make it even more pathetic than it would have been without any mention of race.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is funny how people are quick to beat you down about someone's story, but not write their own. It is funny that they keep reading. Face it, you are no Siskel and Ebert. Support the writers that are trying. The haters must be Dems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The haters must be Trump-loving idiot MAGA dolts. This is an enjoyable story!!! Only smart as heck Dems should be allowed to enjoy it.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!! Please go on! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Greatest story ever!!! Hope you proceed and get the father involved!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Classic voyeur setup. Would be better with more dialogs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this reminds me of the time my dad came home from work early because of a power outage. He happened to walk in my my friend Kayla and I were both riding a black dick on the living room floor. We had dared each other to try a black guy and invited two over after school. Dad said that no one even noticed him for a couple of minutes when he walked in. yes, we both got in trouble and no, the guys didn't shoot their nut into us. But I have to say, Dad has been a lot friendlier to me lately and I catch him checking out my ass when I come down for breakfast in my tank and panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should go n lick both dry as hes so fascinated with BBC ....

dwayne369dwayne369about 2 years ago

Nice story... wonder if the wife left him because she went BLACK!!!

SlimyoneSlimyoneabout 2 years ago

Sounds like something that my daughter might have done!

tonguethapuckertonguethapuckeralmost 2 years ago

more! please! degrade that hubby

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

All white daughters need blacked. My wife turned both our daughters with the help of her black bf's. Actually her bf's told her if she didn't give up our daughters she would get no more of their BBC's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@subwm Your racism is showing through.

The_full_forceThe_full_force18 days ago

Please do her me, I love my daughter too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSCDad1969@SCDad1969
Professional, divorced middle aged white guy who works at a university