All Comments on 'A Wider Sky Ch. 11'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So good

I absolutely love this! When will she tell him she's human? Anyway keep up the fantastic work!

CoeliacChicCoeliacChicabout 9 years ago

I think they are a 7/10 in love as they are definitely falling for each other a lot but there are all these mysteries that are stopping them both from fully falling.

I honestly couldn't say who loves who more because they love each other differently, I don't think it's one sided.

If I knew them together I wouldn't go for either because of their relationship but if I knew them separately I'd be intrigued by both but probably go for Gaelen!

xxOopsyDaisyxxxxOopsyDaisyxxover 8 years ago
heroine

I'm so happy that the heroine is a virgin *dances* .. It's so rare to find virgin heroines in literotica or erotic fiction and I'm always baffled why! It's so much more beautiful when the heroine experiences sexual intimacy with the hero and only the hero. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. I've never been fond of Young Adult romance, but this definitely has potential to become popular!

SquishesSquishesover 8 years ago

So I definitely love love love the story but in this chapter where G disappeared was confusing. It was random and the time frame was unclear it really pulled me out of the story. I am really enjoying the development of their relationship though and am eagerly looking forward to how you solve this Romeo and Juliet dynamic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES