A Widow's Legacy Ch. 03

Story Info
Natasha and Yelena attempt a lustful escape.
2.5k words
4.55
4.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just had to come to Budapest didn't you?!"

Reaching into the fridge, Yelena Belova grabbed a cold bottle of Vodka; one of many she had stashed there. Blushing the blonde assassin refused to making eye contact with Natasha; afraid to confront the incestuous tryst that had just occurred.

"I came here because I thought you wouldn't!"

Hands still shaking, Yelena over-poured the shot-glass, spilling Vodka on the table. Confused and frightened by her deranged sexual episode, the blonde wasn't shocked when her fake sister grabbed the glass from her, downing the drink in a single gulp.

Finally gathering herself, Natasha considered interrogating Yelena, only for the younger Widow to take a deep swig from the bottle; clearly this wouldn't be a professional affair. Watching the girl swallow several mouthfuls Natasha elected to grab it away from her before continuing her line of questioning:

If you didn't want me to come here, why use my safehouse? And why are you wearing my clothes!?"

Yelena shrugged: "They suit me better..."

"You sure about that??"

Reminded of the wet patch staining her crotch Yelena flushed again, glancing up at Natasha guiltily. Just staring back at her the girl relented, turning away from her sister to acquire new pants. Unfortunately for the younger Widow however Natasha had no intention of letting this go, quickly following the blonde girl into her bedroom:

"What the hell was that just now?"

Yelena shook her head, tugging down her tight little jeans with no regard for the redhead standing behind her:

"What? You got a problem with banging your baby sister??"

Bent over double to undress, Yelena waved her ass at Natasha. Refusing to take the bait she shook her head:

"You were never really my sister."

"Ouch."

Gazing down Natasha stared as that oh-so ripe behind swayed before her, years of training and just the right amount of fat making her flesh jiggle; a black thong perfectly framing her round cheeks. Momentarily drawn in Natasha finally tore her gaze away.

Oblivious to Natasha's temptations, the naive Widow attempted to explain her own actions as she wriggled into a fresh pair of sweats:

"It's a side effect of chemical subjugation; sometimes I lose control..."

"What does that mean??"

The blonde shrugged impudently:

"In the Red Room they treated us with all these synthetic compounds. Mind Control shit. The formula was supposed to just inhibit brain function, make us more effective killers. But something else was administered to me..."

"Maybe in English next time?" Natasha responded dryly, crossing to the clothes rack to change her own sweaty shirt:

"Itz a drug that makes me horny," Yelena sarcastically replied in Russian.

"Real mature..."

Scowling the redhead discarded her jacket; still struggled to absorb the revelation that her sister had grown up to be some sex-crazed assassin. Just like her...

"You vaunna fix dis?" Yelena countered; "Take me to one of your super-scientist friends! They can explain it to you. Tony Stark maybe??"

"We're not really talking right now..."

"Great, perfect timing!" Yelena groaned scornfully: "Vhere's an Avenger when you need one??"

"Hey! I don't even want to be here!!" Natasha complained, peeling off her top.

"You owe me..." Trailing off, Yelena watched as the redhead's chest bounced free of her top; a lacy half-cup bra just managing to contain Natasha's bountiful breasts. Instinctively licking her lips, the young Widow felt a renewed stirring from her nethers; quickly pressing her thighs together to suppress another unwanted reaction.

"I don't owe you anything." Natasha stated squarely as she selected a new top, turning back to the young Widow.

Big green eyes rising to meet Natasha's, Yelena struggled to conceal her hurt at this denial:

"So you just forget about me?!" Deep voice momentarily cracking, Yelena's eyes went cold as she fired back:

"All dis time I keep expecting the Avengers to take down the Red Room. And you did nothing!"

"What?" Tugging the top over her head Natasha's face flickered with surprise:

"I destroyed the Red Room. Dreykov's dead!"

"Exactly! Vhich is why that America bitch iz running it now!!"

"American bitch??"

Arguing like real sisters, the two Widows barely heard the telltale creak. Nevertheless, their training kicked in; both women sensing something big was coming:

BOOOOMMM!!

Caught in a sudden explosion the ceiling of the safe-house came crashing down around them: raining dust onto the quarrelling pair.

Forgetting their feud, the two girls ran for cover; taking up positions behind the kitchen wall as the trashed apartment became dark with dust and debris.

Crouching low Yelena scanned the space for intruders, ducking as several red lasers permeated the thick smog; in returning searching form them.

Figures emerging from the shadows Natasha blanched; several highly armed Widows strutting into the safe house.

So it was true; the Red Room was back. Or worse, Natasha had never destroyed it in the first place. Overwhelmed with guilt and fear, Natasha turned her gaze to where Yelena was hiding; thinking of all the mistreatment she must have suffered at the hands of this Modern kill squad. Seeing Yelena's actual reaction however, Natasha's eyes widened:

Entranced by her old compatriot's arrival; Yelena's gaze took in the Widows, each wrapped in a gloriously tight black stealth suit practically designed to show off their bodies. Tearing through the apartment, one girl bent low to search her weapons cabinet. Eyes locking onto her supple ass Yelena literally salivated; a hand slipping surreptitiously beneath them hem of her pants.

"Stay down!" Natasha whispered desperately, recognising the return of her sister's insatiable fugue as the blonde's eyes flickered red.

"They are all so beautiful..."

Scowling Natasha thought fast; these 'Next-Gen' Widows were blocking her escape. But the redhead did have one advantage over the younger model: experience.

Quickly moving along the wall Natasha grasped her distracted sister, wrestling the girl's hand away from her crotch. Practically dragging Yelena to the hallway door, the redhead reached for a switch before triggering her trap:

Immediately every light fitting in the safe house burst; flashing sparks all over the surprised intruders. Permeating the dust and darkness the unprepared intruders flinched; blinded by the sudden brightness.

Shielding Yelena's eyes, the girl felt a moment of genuine gratitude as Natasha instinctively protected her as an older sibling should, their intimate connection breaking Yelena out of her lustful fugue. Leaping into action the two sprinted down the corridor; knocking back a distracted Widow and ducking a spray of bullets as they made their escape.

Bursting through the apartment door they made a beeline for the staircase, practically leaping from landing to landing to outrun the assassins behind them.

Out in the open again Yelena hung on to her senses; glad to be caught up in the action rather than her own strange libido. Moving ahead of Natasha she led her sister through the labyrinth:

"Where are we trying to get?!" Natasha yelled; a sniper ring round shattering the window behind them and ricocheting into the wood just above her head.

"Motorbike!" Yelena yelled, sprinting through an adjacent doorway with Natasha on her heels: "East side of building!!"

Finally reaching ground floor level the girls exited onto the street; Natasha's mind still reeling; first her horny long-lost sister and now this?! Active Widows hunting them both. How could this happen?!

Turning onto a busy road Yelena reached her bike; rifling through her pockets

as Natasha stepped forward: "Where are my keys!?"

Brandishing them before her, Natasha pushed past Yelena; taking the driver's seat.

"Suka!" Yelena swore, stubbornly watching the redhead rev her Harley into life.

Brhhhhh!!!!!

Throttling the bike Natasha ignored the girl's immature barb as a massive crash overpowered the throaty sound of her engine; both girls looked up the street to see a huge armoured truck barrelling towards them.

"Any day now!"

Climbing up behind her on the bike, Yelena gripped the redhead's jacket; trusting that Natasha had learnt how to drive in the last 15 years.

Pulling out of the space Natasha skilfully spun them on the spot, accelerating away from the tank on their heels.

Thrumming into life underneath them the bike hammered through Budapest's busy streets, Natasha dodging past traffic as Yelena clung on for dear life.

Feeling that intense vibration begin to course through her Yelena bit her lip as that uncontrollable heat returned at such an inappropriate moment.

"Nnngh... Not now!"

Skidding right through a chaotic intersection, Yelena suddenly noticed how casually her upper body pressed against her sister and tensed in surprise. Starting to blush, the blonde Widow attempted to concentrate on the wind blasting through her hair, but of course the vibrations never dampened, her thighs clenching around Natasha's hips.

Bouncing down a flight of steps to avoid the pursuing tank, Natasha's behind thrust up against Yelena, winding the young woman. Cursing Yelena knew these extreme but teasing sensations were proving too much for her; becoming wet once more. Overcome the blonde Widow yelped, her pulse racing.

"You okay back there?" Natasha yelled, over the engine, feeling Yelena's heat against her back:

"I didn't see that one coming!"

"Neither did I..." Yelena muttered, fighting back the need to moan as they raced onward, bike still purring beneath them.

Already Yelena could feel a wet patch in the apex of her pants, her crotch still pressing up against the oblivious redhead in front. Embarrassed the Blonde Widow attempted to suppress her renewed urges; all too aware of their critical situation.

But Yelena was fighting a losing battle. She felt like she was vibrating more now than when they started. She could feel it all the way up her body, chest jiggling, leaving a pleasant tingling sensation in her nipples that made her want to tug them. Her clit screamed for more attention than just the shudder of the bike, but she controlled herself for now. She could feel herself building to an orgasm at an agonizingly fast pace and didn't know what was worse - her rampant desire to cum in this dire situation, or that it was her would be sister that was turning her on:

"Not now, Not now!!"

The blonde gritted her teeth as she was buffeted from side to side by the sway of the bike.

Striking the pavement Yelena yelped, seat jolting between her legs, Natasha tense ass grinding against her crotch. Gasping for breath the Blonde Widow breathed Natasha in; red hair tickling her nose.

Jumping the kerb Yelena struggled to hang on; arms instinctively wrapping around her sister.

"HMPH!" Hands finding Natasha's chest, the redhead grunted indignantly as Yelena squeezed her jiggling orbs; the blonde pressing up behind her so tightly as the bike shuddered.

Fingers tightening around those fleshy orbs, Yelena groped her sister; hoping to curtail the arousal coursing through her by focusing on the redhead's chest. Flailing the blonde tugged on Natasha's nipples; the redhead biting hard down on her lip as she became aware of the insane situation. But it was already too late:

"Urrgh!!" Yelena squeezed her eyes closed as she felt the pressure finally break:

Like a flood pushing through her mind the orgasm overwhelmed every part of Yelena. Her pussy began clenching and unclenching, even as her hips began to spasm in small back and forth motions against Natasha; desperately trying to stimulate her clit further. As the unrelenting vibrations from the bike ceased to let up, her spasming grew more and more violent; Yelena yelling as lust pulsed through her:

"Ahhhh!!"

Diving down a narrow lane, Natasha was too distracted by the chase to deal with her fledgling sister. Using the cramped street to her advantage, the redhead exhaled as the tank behind skidded to a halt; unable to follow them into the alley.

Emerging onto the other side the two Widows found themselves on a congested highway, their pace decreasing as Natasha twisted the bike through traffic.

Flexing again however the power of Yelena's climax was soon too much for Natasha to ignore:

The next orgasm followed right on top of the first one; Yelena screaming into Natasha's ear. Pressing her core against the redhead, Natasha felt a spurt of cream spray up the small of her back. Despite the heat and the sweat already pouring off flesh, for the Avenger it felt like boiling water on her skin.

Cascading downward Yelena's juices soaked between Natasha's cheeks; staining the seat of her pants in hot sticky cum.

"Ahhh!" Natasha hissed in shock, finally losing her concentration:

Falling sideways against a road divider the bike crashed against the wall. Tumbling both sisters rolled over the concrete and onto a stopped car; landing heavily on the blue bonnet.

Tangled up in each other the sibling Widows lay in a heap; the hypersensitive Yelena still gasping for breath as Natasha lay shocked and winded:

"Did you just cum on me!?"

Glaring sideways at her, the blonde blushed: "Sorry..." Yelena muttered.

"There's a time and a place!" Natasha growled: "Come on!"

Crawling over the girl Natasha stumbled down onto the road, dragging her weakened sibling with her. Bow-legged Yelena followed numbly as the redhead stole them a car. Seeing how she had stained her sisters butt with her juices however, the blonde couldn't help but feel a tinge of satisfaction; as if she had marked her own property.

Climbing into the back of an SUV, again Yelena didn't argue as Natasha took the wheel; caught up in lust and panic as the car pulled away.

Dropping into the seat Natasha winced; Yelena's warmth soaking into her flesh as a constant reminder of their twisted new relationship. But it was more than that; a few minutes riding shotgun shouldn't elicit an explosive multiple orgasm! Shifting from cheek to cheek the redhead awkwardly accelerated through traffic; literally sitting in a pool of her sister's cum.

Meanwhile Yelena was genuinely frightened: What was happening to her?! First in the safe-house, now during a chase!? Even Yelena had to admit her arousal was out of control. Gathering herself awkwardly, the blonde wiped sweat from her brow, squeezing wet thighs together as she looked to Natasha:

"Where to??"

"I figure we find someone who knows about this 'New' Red Room; see who's pulling these strings."

"I thought you'd just want to run... Like last time." Yelena murmured.

Looking at Yelena in the mirror Natasha grimaced, her sister was a bedraggled mess; the unkempt Widow looking lost despite her stubborn attitude. Meeting her gaze Yelena scowled impudently:

"Don't give me a speech."

Rolling her eyes Natasha laid her cards on the table:

"Look you need my help; these... cravings, there's something more happening here. And... well I owe you."

Yelena glanced back at Natasha; stubborn facade softening momentarily: "You vaunt to help me?"

Allowing herself a small smile Natasha nodded:

"We're sister's... right?"

Thinking about all the incestuous lines they had already crossed, Yelena winced:

"Right...Sestras..."

With Natasha focusing on the road ahead of them Yelena realised she would be out of view in the back seat.

Surreptitiously slipping a hand back into her pants, Yelena sighed with relief as she squeezed herself once more; after all, this was going to be a long journey.