A Widow's Legacy Ch. 08

Story Info
A family that fucks together, stays together.
4.6k words
4.5
5.4k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unwilling to sleep in her fake mother's bed, Yelena slumped on the floor at its foot; utterly defeated by all that had transpired. Eyes still wet from her confrontation with her fake family and reeling from all she had learnt, the blonde Widow shivered as the room slowly turned dark; wishing she could be free from this nightmare.

Beyond Milena's shack however was nothing but the hell of an arctic tundra. Dressed in her skimpy underwear, Yelena was very aware of the cold, gloves and heavy combat boots hardly keeping her warm. Drawing her knees up against her chest the blonde assassin hugged herself. Tightly clasping the bottle in her hands, Yelena relied on the strong Vodka to lift her spirits.

Sliding open the door Natasha limped cautiously inside; still recovering from the brutal butt-pounding the night before. Dressed in her mother's robe, Natasha's red hair was wet from the shower. Finally feeling fresh, the Widow approached her sister awkwardly.

"I came in here because I didn't vaunt to talk," Yelena drawled, staring daggers at the Natasha.

"Fine."

Shrugging Natasha perched on the corner of the bedspread:

"But you know you'll freeze to death if you stay like that right??"

"I don't care." Yelena replied stubbornly; refusing to meet Natasha's gaze as she drank from her bottle.

Natasha shook her head; for all her sexual appetite Yelena still acted very much like a child:

"I'm just saying we could get in the bed if you're cold-"

"-So you vanna have sex now??" Yelena asked bitterly, "What happened to denial 'Ass-Venger'?? Or have you decided to stop pretending to be anything over than a whore? -"

"-You're right."

Interrupted mid-rant, Yelena stared at her sister; intrigued by her admission. Grasping the bottle Natasha attempted to tug it away. Fighting momentarily the blonde allowed herself to be dragged up onto the mattress, refusing to give up the Vodka. Finally realising how petty she was being, Yelena reluctantly let go; sitting beside her sister.

"I've been with everyone Yelena; Heroes, Villains, Wakandans, Aliens! And I've literally done everything..."

Shifting on her behind, Natasha winced as pain radiated up from between her cheeks, a painful reminder of the last few day's degrading activities. Taking a deep swig Natasha chuckled dryly:

"Assvenger... you know that's about right?! And I'm supposed to a role model for women everywhere... For you!!"

Yelena felt her heart soften; appreciating how hard it was for her sister to admit to her own debauchery. Natasha hadn't asked to be put on a pedestal or to be used by the powerful forces that controlled their world. And yet somehow both had become victims of the same corrupt system.

"The measure of a woman isn't being who they're supposed to be Yelena; its being who they are. Your desire... it doesn't have to be a weakness! If you embrace it could make you more powerful than any of us!"

"Sure; until Maria Hill decides she wants me as her personal ass slave..."

Natasha shook her head:

"Don't give up. What if Momma could help you? She thinks she has an antidote to your... libido problem."

Yelena shook her head:

"I don't trust her."

"She's been used just as much as we have."

Leaning against Natasha's warm shoulder, Yelena felt the last of her animosity draining away:

"All I ever wanted was for us to be a real family. Being a Widow ruined that..."

Hugging the girl against her side, Natasha twisted the blonde's braids affectionately whilst squeezing her shoulder:

"We're still a family. Just one that's a little... closer than others."

"Ha ha," Yelena chuckled sarcastically, smirking back at her sister:

"Family with benefits?"

"If that's what you need."

"Really??"

Taking the girl's chin Natasha tilted Yelena's head so they were face to face; looking deep into her sister's eyes. Stroking her cheek, the redhead breathed Yelena in, revelling in this mutual understanding and unabashed intimacy. Finally leaning in for a kiss, for the first time neither Widow was prompted by chemistry or circumstance.

Mouths sealing together, for several long seconds the Widows melted together; forgetting the insanity that had brought them to this moment and instead enjoying each other for who they truly were. Closing her eyes Yelena deepened the kiss, opening her mouth to lick Natasha's lips.

Ever riled up, Yelena knew that she was fighting a losing battle against her enhanced hormones; if Natasha hadn't come in here to reconcile she probably would have just masturbated herself into a frenzy! But it meant a lot to her that the redhead could empathise and wanted to help. Of course now they were caught between two states of being; both being sisters and now lovers.

Feeling that familiar insistence Natasha smiled; Yelena really was a little lust monster. Granting access to her mouth the blonde swooned, pouncing on the older redhead as their tongues danced together. Finally letting go off all her preconceptions of their relationship Yelena moaned as Natasha peeled away:

"Mmm, Really. Besides, we were never a conventional family anyway."

Pressing their forehead's together, Natasha spoke softly:

"I can be whatever you need me to be sestra."

Feeling bold, this time Yelena kissed Natasha; desperate to deepen their renewed connection. Relaxing into a full embrace, neither Widow denied their desire any longer, falling backward onto the bed.

"Vell, since I can tell you're so desperate I guess I could make an exception..."

Unsnapping the clasp of her bra, Yelena peeled the lacy green cloth away from her chest; the girl's pert bosoms bouncing into view.

Rolling her eyes Natasha snickered despite herself:

"God you're such a brat!"

Tugging the girl to her, Natasha and Yelena revelled in the heat off their warm bodies as they rolled together; limbs twisting as they let go of the pressures that had once held them back.

Allowing Yelena's mouth to feast on her own skin, Natasha felt her sister untying her robe; the girl peeling open silk to kiss her neck and chest before descending to her belly. Revelling in this comfort Natasha swooned, splayed out on the bed as Yelena's blonde braids tickled her skin.

Keen to return the favour however, soon the sisters tumbled over one another, Natasha using her combined skill as an assassin and lover to twist them around only for Yelena to do the same; each Widow wanting to worship the other.

"Heyy!"

Laughing Yelena moaned as Natasha kissed her bare thigh; her sister's red head sliding up towards her core as she looked down upon the reverse:

"We're both upside down!"

Giggling, the two sisters nuzzled together in an intimate 69, mouths finally delving into each other's depths.

Feeding on each other's cores, Yelena soon became overwhelmed, Natasha feasting on the girl's innards. Lips sealing around the blonde's swollen pussy, the redhead's sexual experience out-classed Yelena's own, Natasha's talented tongue quickly bringing her to a powerful orgasm:

"Unnngh!!"

Moaning into Natasha's pussy, Yelena clung onto the voluptuous body beneath as she climaxed; lashes fluttering adorably. Gushing out of Yelena's pussy, Natasha gratefully swallowed the blonde's cream; glad to ease the pressure on her troubled sister despite the larger implications of their incestuous affair. Gulping down several mouthfuls of Yelena's juices however, Natasha soon realised the girl's superpowered libido would not be so easily abated.

"Mmphggh!!"

Gulping down mouthful after mouth, Natasha slapped her sister's thigh; struggling to breath after swallowing so many climaxes. How could Yelena have so much cream?! Was this also a side-effect of her enhanced sexuality?! Lashes fluttering after minutes of intense oral, Natasha felt her mind fading, juices running into her eyes and hair; practically waterboarded in the Blonde Widow's cum.

Becoming more and more tightly wound the girls swooned; identical bodies interlocking in an incestuous embrace.

Lost in lust and genuine emotion, the blonde Widow barely noticed as the door slid open once more. Peeling her face from between Natasha's thighs Yelena groaned; the two terrible sisters caught in the act by their terrible mother:

"Vaut the hell are you doing in here?!"

Standing before them Melina awkwardly waited for the girls to peel apart; attaché case clutched under one arm. Feeling a tell-tale throb between her own legs, Milena bit her lip as the blonde's head arose from between Natasha's thighs; a strand of cream dripping from Yelena's chin. Raising her hand, the mother turned Scientist gently wiped her daughter's lips:

"I.. I just vaunt to make amends."

Standing in her own Widow suit, the brunette had been pleased to find the tight black costume still fit her mature body and had even redone her mascara to finish the overtly Russian ensemble. This she hoped would be a sign of solidarity with her girls.

"Uhhh!-Why??" Natasha gasped suspiciously. Head still trapped between Yelena's thighs; Natasha was at least glad for a momentary reprieve from the waves of cum. Heaving, the redhead felt her belly slosh with warm cream. Cocking her head, Milena looked between her fallen angels:

"I am obviously here to help you," the brunette explained: "although it is most gratifying to see my daughters... getting along so vell."

Placing the case on her bedside table Milena quickly opened it to reveal her equipment. Glancing inside Natasha and Yelena observed several red vials, a harness and what looked like a large clear turkey baster separated by foam cushioning:

"Dis solution should counteract hormonal overload."

Reluctantly crawling over the redhead's tantalisingly form, Yelena grasped a vial from the case, studying the red concoction. Forgetting she was even there, Natasha winced as the girl sat on her chest.

"Thanks 'Mom'," Yelena responded sarcastically: "But if you expect me to drink dis you've got another thing coming."

Frowning, Milena glanced over to Natasha, before responding awkwardly: "Well no, my Darling; I don't expect you to drink it..."

Looking up at the Scientist once more Yelena's eyes widened as she put two and two together: "Noooo!"

"To work my antidote has to be administered the same way you received the original chemical solution-"

"-You mean up my ass?!"

Milena nodded stoically:

"Of course."

"Zhopa! what iz it with you people and and butt stuff?!"

Blushing, Natasha gently stroked Yelena's thigh; attempting to keep the girl calm. Again turning to the attaché case Yelena glared at the large foreboding baster, it's real purpose now clear:

"Vhy do you even have that?!"

Glad to be questioned about her science Milena responded excitedly:

"I actually use dis contraption in my experiments. You see my pigs need rectal procedures-"

Catching a dirty look from Natasha, the brunette Scientist paused mid-sentence: "I see... You don't vana know?? But the answer to your question is fascinating!"

Shaking her head Yelena groaned: "So to free myself from YOUR chemical subjugation I have to let you fuck my ass like a PIG?!"

Sitting in stunned silence again the blonde Widow twisted to face Natasha who reluctantly nodded. Crossing her arms Yelena pouted:

"Dat's not fair!"

"I know..." Natasha replied sympathetically: "But maybe this is what you need? And I promise you can do this!"

"We'll do it together," Milena interjected quietly.

"And afterwards you'll be free! Not a submissive like me, but you're own person!!"

Holding Natasha's gaze Yelena considered her options; either she took her ass medicine, or she lived out the rest of her days as a lust crazed nymphomaniac. Ultimately a cure to all her depravity was too tempting to resist. Gritting her teeth Yelena finally nodded:

"How??"

Relying on her own anal orgy experience, Natasha came up with a plan to sooth her sister's nerves:

"Milena controls the doses; I'll keep you steady and you will... administer the 'antidote'. No submission required!"

Looking between her mother and sister, Yelena finally realised they were in this together, Milena with her science and Natasha with her sexuality; united by their affection for her. Coming to terms with their twisted family dynamic, Yelena swallowed her pride:

"I don't trust her..."

Climbing up from under the girl Natasha nodded, stroking her sister's cheek:

"Then trust me. Ok??"

"Ok."

Turning to the brunette standing over them Yelena strengthened her resolve: "But you have to do everything I say!"

Staring down at the impudent girl Milena gritted her teeth; she was an accomplished Scientist! A high-ranking Russian operative! Now thanks to her 'daughters' antics she had to answer to one of her own subjects? How did her Pigs have more discipline than these girls?! Shaking her head, the brunette strengthened her resolve; Motherhood had a lot to answer for.

"Agreed."

Yelena smirked: "Then strip."

"What?" Genuinely dumbfounded the older Widow stared incredulously at the young blonde.

"Quid Pro Quo 'Momma'! You're saying you vaunt to help me? Dat you want us to be a big happy family?? Then prove it..." Taking on a commanding tone Yelena's eyes narrowed:

"...And strip."

Looking to Natasha for help the redhead didn't budge; raising an expectant eyebrow. Again missing scientific objectivity, Milena reluctantly did as instructed:

Reaching for the zip of her jumpsuit the brunette tugged it down, wary of the pair of eyes on her body. Rather than giving them a show the elder Widow moved swiftly, far more business-like than sexy, peeling away the black PVC away from her chest before wriggling the oh-so-tight garment over her wide hips. Stepping out of her costume the brunette calmly folded it over the back of a chair before standing in front of her daughters once more.

Despite her workman like display the brunette was undeniably beautiful; full curves enough to hold the sibling wanton attention. Drinking in her body, the blonde and redhead smirked; finally getting revenge on their duplicitous mother:

"And the rest," Yelena commanded icily.

Clad in just a black bra and panties Milena winced. The brunette wasn't self- conscious, even given the setting and the nature of their twisted relationship. But to receive such little respect was aggravating... Suppressing this reaction Milena reached back, unclasped and let her bra fall away to reveal her breasts.

Full chest bouncing into view, both Widows enjoyed the sway of Milena's chest; the brunette's form remarkably resistant to age and wear. Eying her mother's sore red nipples and the hickeys that surrounded them however, Yelena smirked; at least the unquenchable lust Milena cursed her with wasn't only hurting herself.

Finally Milena tugged at the waist band of her thong; allowing the strip of fabric to fall delicately around her ankles. Exposing herself to Natasha and Yelena's judgmental gaze the brunette clenched her jaw; maintaining composure in spite of these strange circumstances:

"Proof enough?" Milena asked coldly.

"Not even close."

Grasping her mother's wrist, Yelena tugged the mature woman down onto the bed; the brunette falling face first onto her own sheets as she spoke to Natasha:

"Remember how she used to punish us??"

Natasha smirked: "Bare bottom?"

Finding herself on her front Milena went pale, remembering this discipline position from the girl's youth. Surely though Yelena wouldn't dream of reversing this dynamic?! With no fanfare however, the blonde quickly proved her mother wrong by landing her first strike:

The crack of skin against skin echoed out, the blonde's hand coming down several times a second. She made no other effort to hold the brunette in place, enjoying more the Scientist's willingness to lay there and take it:

"Ah- Dis is your retribution?!"

"You thought you can control me??" Yelena exclaimed bitterly, spanking Milena again and again: How do you like it!?"

"My hind is made of Iron -Ugh! My hind is made of Iron - UGH! MY HIND IS MADE OF IRON!!!"

"You are a whore -Ah!" Yelena growled between strikes: "Just like the rest of us -Ah! You seek approval from your Mistress -Ahh! The Science -AHH! Of Subjugation -AHHHH!"

Chanting after each slap to her cheeks, Milena became louder and louder as her pain was intensified, taking the brutal spanking and Yelena's rage.

Watching on Natasha couldn't tear her eyes away. Their Russian superior, the woman who'd trained them, raised them!! Now exposed and punished... by her little sister! How could something so twisted be such a turn on?? Turning to her, Yelena beamed triumphantly:

"Vaunt some??"

Meeting Yelena's eye the redhead grinned:

"Absolutely!"

Urgghhh!!"

Feeling a second palm collide with her behind Milena stiffened as Natasha joined in; both daughters' now spanking her sore ass.

Humiliated the Widow held still; dutifully taking her daughters' punishment for the sake of the mission. Considering all she had done to them Milena knew she deserved much worse...

"URRGHH!!"

Echoing around the mature Widow's bedroom, the double clap of two palms slapping sore cheeks cracked again and again. Biting her lip, Milena's eyes watered as her ass turned a vivid shade beneath Natasha and Yelena's hands; neither girl stopping until their mother's toned as was as red as an apple.

Just as suddenly as it had begun the spanking stopped. Swallowing her agony, Milena wiped her eyes, ruining her pristine black mascara, before rising on her elbows and turning to the girls. Red faced and sweaty, the brunette looked back at her pleased children. It was all shockingly undignified:

"Enough?!"

"Roll over."

Twisting Milena onto her back, the brunette winced as her cheeks hit the sheets, again suppressing her pained reaction to face her daughters.

Crawling atop the naked brunette, Yelena slipped up her beautiful body until her knees straddled Milena's head. Dark hair spilling over the pillows beneath them, Yelena effectively pinned the woman below. Grabbing the baster from the bedside table, the blonde preceded to fill the long clear shaft with Milena's strange concoction. Watching from between the girl's thighs Milena gasped:

"Vaut are you doing?!"

Flicking the end of her thick syringe, Yelena smirked as drop of red liquid drip for its tip to land on Milena's cheek:

"I need to know this stuff isn't going to poison me." Yelena replied carelessly, positioning the bulb of the huge glass baster at her mother's mouth, pressing its end against Milena's sealed lips:

"Nnngh! Dis procedure iz not very scientific!"

"Good," Yelena replied coldly: "Come on Doctor; take your own medicine..."

Curiously ompelled to prove herself, Milena slowly opened her mouth wide, eyes shining, as she took the dildo onto her tongue. Lips closing around the shaft, the brunette stared defiantly back at the blonde, instantly regretting her decision to acquiesce to this insane request; all too aware of where her artificial inseminator had previously been. Catching that foul taste Milena gagged, biting down on the tough glass.

"Not enough." Yelena growled, pressing down on her end of the makeshift dildo, forcing its length into Milena's troubled mouth.

"Urgh!!"

Grudgingly taking the cock, Milena gurgled as inch after inch of the baster slid into her gullet; until she had almost half of it past her teeth. Recognising the brunette would need time to adjust, Yelena held off, pulling back until just the tip was between her mother's lips before repeating the process a couple of times, bobbing the baster into Milena's tortured throat.

Watching on Natasha gawped at her sister's daring; Yelena proving herself far more formidable than she had ever been. Gasping Natasha's soft lips formed an 'o', mimicking Milena's dumbfounded expression as the brunette Scientist took more and more of her own contraption down her throat.

12