A Widow's Legacy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still indignant, Milena was amazed she had to go this far to prove her own innocence; cheeks bulging as the shaft stretched her poor lips. Slurping on the big baster Milena shuddered as Yelena pressed down on her gullet; two hands driving the tool into hers-asking throat.

Thrusting away Yelena held firm, staring deep into the eyes of the woman between her thighs as she tested Milena's commitment; the brunette breathing through her nose to allow for more of the thick shaft in her body. Several inches disappearing into the Scientist's throat Milena swallowed the full-length of the baster; deep throating her own cock for her daughter's approval.

Closing her eyes, Milena concentrated on keeping calm as the dildo scraped the back of her neck; It was so big. Feeling the unforgiving hard glass stretch her oesophagus Milena flexed beneath Milena uncontrollably, Natasha leaning in to help pin her mother in place.

Having proven that two thirds of the cock's surface was free of hidden poison Yelena knew there was only one last step.

"Vaut are you waiting for bitch?!" Yelena spat; all her frustration with this woman bubbling to the surface: "Suck it!!"

Rather than immediately try and force the rest of it down her throat Milena began desperately bobbing her head on it as quickly as she could, sucking loudly so she could hopefully please her daughter.

Natasha couldn't help but smile as she watched her mother and sister reach a reluctant impasse, even if this meant Milena sucking loudly on Yelena's baster. Perhaps this was just there dynamic; three women trapped in an endless cycle of submission vs domination.

Milena, about to give up, shuddered as fingers tangled in her long dark hair; Yelena gripping her head firmly. The brunette gasped as she felt pressure from this firm hold push the dildo impossibly further into her mouth:

"Come on, relax! Its just science right?!" Yelena growled sadistically whilst increasing the pressure on Milena's head. The goodie two shoes whimpered, beginning to resist weakly while desperately trying to relax her throat muscles, the shaft threatening to slide down her gullet. And, after enough pressure from her girls it did just that, the head of the baster sliding down Milena's windpipe until her nose pressed against its bulbous rubber end; the ball full to bursting with her own secret formula.

Holding that position for as long as she could Milena stayed strong; brown eyes beginning to water. Yelena also held her breath, studying that determined face, not a hint of betrayal on her mother's beautiful features. Then the brunette gurgled desperately:

Satisfied, Yelena tightly squeezed down hard on her swollen end of the baster:

Bypassing the brunette's spasming throat, Yelena shot the red liquid deep into Milena's belly, the poor Scientist gurgling down her own formula; eyes rolling as a litre of the spicy chemical swirled deep into her guts, Yelena literally giving her a taste of her own medicine.

Waiting until every last drop had left the clear vial, Yelena finally relinquished the baster, yanking the long hard shaft from Milena's spasming throat and allowing the mature woman to cough and gasp for air. Letting her mother fall back against the bed, Yelena regained her composure, afraid to let Natasha know how turned on this incestuous deep throat had made her; dominating her own mother. Watching on regardless however, Natasha was only impressed by her sister's determined efforts to gain fitting revenge, nodding approvingly to the girl.

Milena shook her head, face red and embarrassed as she gagged, gulping down unobstructed air. Feeling her daughter's cream drip down onto her bare chest, the brunette was well aware of Yelena's depraved desires.

How does it taste?!"

Coughing Milena wiped her eyes, replying sarcastically:

"Wonderful Darling..."

"At least this proves she isn't trying to poison you." Natasha murmured.

Yelena nodded slowly; finally accepting her mother's return to their twisted little family. Leaning in the blonde girl pressed their foreheads together.

"Sorry... Itz just you made me into a nymphomaniac so... I guess we're even??"

"Fine." Milena replied stiffly, sitting up on the bed as she wiped her sore mouth: "Can we please now carry out the procedure?? Or do you vaunt me to swallow your excrement also??"

As tempting as this proposition was, Yelena shook her head. Perhaps Natasha was right; she and Milena weren't that different. Peeling away from her Yelena looked to the redhead:

"But I-I don't vaunt to lose my virginity like dat... to her."

Detecting her vulnerability, Milena felt the strange urge to comfort her daughter, squeezing the blonde's thigh. Sentimentality however was a new concept to the Widow turned Scientist. Wincing at her own softness the brunette rolled her eyes; when had she become so domesticated??

"Then don't," the redhead said simply, taking the makeshift dildo from her sister. Realising Natasha intended to be there for her Yelena was still uncertain:

"But what if I lose control again?! I nearly strangled you the first time!!"

"Well this time you'll have me," Milena replied: "I vill keep you from strangling your sister... itz the least I can do."

Looking between her mother and sister, Yelena was somehow encouraged by this bizarre camaraderie, smiling weakly; "Ok."

"Lie with me Darling," Milena said softly, tugging Yelena into her arms, "I'll give you the necessary support. There we are. Face up."

Spreading out, Milena welcomed Yelena down onto the bedspread. Deciding to trust the Scientist, Yelena lay herself atop the mature woman's body. Her head was a small distance below Milena's chin, the Widow's sizable chest pressed against the blonde's back as Natasha leant over her.

Not sure what the point was, Yelena looked up as Natasha approached, parting both her own thighs and Milena's as she knelt between them, the Scientist's empty Baster now bobbing from the Widow's utility belt. Watching the redhead tighten those straps Yelena's eyes flashed red once more; the girl's aggressive sexual reflex kicking in once more.

Seeing this involuntary chemical reaction Natasha addressed Milena:

"Hold her."

"Itz okay Darling," Milena whispered gently into the blonde's ear even as she grasped Yelena's forearms.

Of course, Yelena's chemically suffused highs were easy to manipulate; the blonde's over sensitivity and predisposition towards arousal allowing Natasha to quickly stimulate the girl with the lightest touches.

Caught between her mother and sister Yelena was powerless to resist as Milena gently squeezed her chest, tweaking the blonde's nipples as Natasha stroked her hands up her open thighs and towards her swollen core.

"Please..." Yelena muttered, finally letting the last of her guard down as her desperation mounted: "Get it over with."

"Sshhhh..." Natasha murmured, cupping and teasing the girl's pulsating pussy: "Don't rush this."

"But I vaunt it now!" Wailing, Yelena tensed as the head of Natasha's cock brushed the outside of her sopping entrance.

Building up to it Natasha was careful to take thing slow; all too aware that Yelena could lose herself to desire if rushed and wanting her sister's first time to be memorable.

Yelena meanwhile was quite a sight. Embarrassment had made her cheeks flushed, but there was no shortage of fire in her eyes. Her youthful body was exposed, her firm tits presented to the air and her tight pussy offered up. Milena's arms wound over hers, and Natasha's hands were on her hips, ensuring her squirming wouldn't be too out of control.

"You really want this??" Natasha murmured softly.

Yelena bit her lip: There was something undeniably perverse about these words coming from the girl she grew up with. But now they were beyond shame or doubt and all the blonde could feel was love and lust. Looking up at Natasha it was hard for Yelena not to remember every fantasy from her teenage years; the spy, the slut and the sister combined into an Avenger. And she couldn't hold herself back any longer:

"I vaunt a Widow to take my virginity," Yelena said, "I want you to fuck me. I want my sister and mother to fuck me!! Just do it already!!!"

Natasha smiled; recognising the overpowering desire that drove Yelena; the same lust that had made the redhead into the biggest ass-whore in the World. Possibly the Universe! But maybe, by allowing Yelena to confront these feelings and embrace them, she could make this Widow into something more.

Adjusting her position only slightly, Natasha rolled her hips, slipping her makeshift cock up and into her sister as Milena watched on with bated breath:

"Boz Moi!"

12